OFFICIAL ME3 HypeThread: 9 on GS, RPGOTY confirmed? Spoilers= suspensions

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#5051 SaltyMeatballs
Member since 2009 • 25165 Posts

Ok, I just completed the game.

Ending spoilers:

[spoiler] It was not as bad as I expected after the moaning, I had 3 options at the end. I chose to control the Reapers... just because. Umm... some people from Normandy survived on some random planet, Shepard is a legend and now I can make him a bigger legend through DLC (lol no thanks). What was the best ending, I haven't played the multiplayer, I just saw a GS video saying you need 3000 effective strength which I did, but 4000 for a special ending. I'm guessing the 4000 is the best ending? How is the good ending? [/spoiler]

Rockman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5052 Rockman999
Member since 2005 • 7507 Posts

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="Loegi"] I haven't been able to play it yet, because I'm still waiting on a patch so they fix the import system.Loegi
i've had no trouble with the import system/

You can't import a face from ME1>ME2 without customizing it in ME2, or a face from ME2 NG+.

Try copying down your shepard's Face ID code somewhere and manually input the string code when importing. You'll possibly have to change one or two values from the original code but you should be able to get your character's old face back. I was able to remake a character that I made in the PS3 version of ME2 on the 360 version of ME3. :)

AmayaPapaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#5053 AmayaPapaya
Member since 2008 • 9029 Posts

Ending spoilers:

SaltyMeatballs

[spoiler] If earth got destroyed in your ending, then that's the only difference. It doesn't get destroyed in the better ones [/spoiler]

Avatar image for PinnacleGamingP
PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5054 PinnacleGamingP
Member since 2012 • 5120 Posts

SaltyMeatballs

well sounds like you wont be gaming for a while, better find a new hobby bud cuz 360 got no games coming any time soon

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#5055 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

Finally finished the game. [spoiler] To hell with you guys, ending wasn't that bad. You guys always overexaggerate everything [/spoiler] mrmusicman247
Considering what you went through in the game it's terrible.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5056 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61466 Posts

****SPOILER****

It was not as bad as I expected after the moaning, I had 3 options at the end. I chose to control the Reapers... just because. Umm... some people from Normandy survived on some random planet, Shepard is a legend and now I can make him a bigger legend through DLC (lol no thanks). What was the best ending, I haven't played the multiplayer, I just saw a GS video saying you need 3000 effective strength which I did, but 4000 for a special ending. I'm guessing the 4000 is the best ending? How is the good ending?

****/SPOILER****

GS wouldn't allow me "spoiler tags" in a quote.

SaltyMeatballs

This is how it goes:

[spoiler] +4000EMS adds Shepard's chestplate breathing to the end of the destroying the Reapers vid. [/spoiler]

Loegi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5057 Loegi
Member since 2009 • 1692 Posts

[QUOTE="Loegi"][QUOTE="Animal-Mother"] i've had no trouble with the import system/Rockman999

You can't import a face from ME1>ME2 without customizing it in ME2, or a face from ME2 NG+.

Try copying down your shepard's Face ID code somewhere and manually input the string code when importing. You'll possibly have to change one or two values from the original code but you should be able to get your character's old face back. I was able to remake a character that I made in the PS3 version of ME2 on the 360 version of ME3. :)

There is no face code. I already tried plenty of things, but apparently there is no way to get my exact face back.
SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5058 SaltyMeatballs

[QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"]

Ending spoilers:

AmayaPapaya

gs glitch*

[spoiler] I don't think it did, it showed the reapers shutting down and flying off of Earth and the soldiers on Earth started celebrating (I chose to control them). I just checked the secret ending and it shows Shepard breathing at the end, I didn't get that, I guess it's the best ending. [/spoiler]

SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5059 SaltyMeatballs

[QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"]

PinnacleGamingP

well sounds like you wont be gaming for a while, better find a new hobby bud cuz 360 got no games coming any time soon

I played on PC.
AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5060 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"]

[QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"]

SaltyMeatballs

I played on PC.

And that is when fanboys wish they kept their mouth shut :P

SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5061 SaltyMeatballs

[QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"][QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"] well sounds like you wont be gaming for a while, better find a new hobby bud cuz 360 got no games coming any time soon

AdobeArtist

I played on PC.

And that is when fanboys wish they kept their mouth shut :P

Don't know why but he keeps quoting me thinking I care about the 360. I only care about Halo 4, other than that it has no games.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988
deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5062 deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988
Member since 2008 • 5396 Posts

Voice actor for Liara is the same person who voiced Lightning in FFXIII

istreakforfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#5063 istreakforfood
Member since 2004 • 7781 Posts
Finally opened the game. Didn't know this game had an online pass. As much as I like ME series, I hate online pass which would of stopped me from getting it. Bad enough that there's a first day dlc which seems important to the story. If I did my research I would gotten it in bargain bin sale. This probably might be the last game I buy from EA. Sucks EA owns Bioware.