Official Far Cry 3 Hype Thread. GS=9.0

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#201 Posted by XVision84 (13804 posts) -

Whoa, JohnnyCageMK is banned. :shock:

GamerwillzPS

Aww, I actually liked him :(.

He was one of the good fanboys on this site.

#202 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (43332 posts) -
I'll remain skeptical of high review praise considering the praise Far Cry 2 got.
#203 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (43332 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

XVision84

He was a bad troll. Good riddance. If you're going to troll, don't troll with incompetence.
#204 Posted by Meeeper282 (1597 posts) -

Don't worry guys, i'll always be here to troll :)

#205 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

Banning one of the more likable trolls and leaving some of the most annoying ones intact? "smh" ...Poor Johnny. This gives me that MKA beginning feeling all over again. ) =

TecmoGirl
I had the last laugh. Buahaha!! So I heard you like trolls and since Johnny is gone I can troll you like you've never been trolled before. What do you say babe? Can you handle a real cow? I'll mooo you to the Moon! :cool:
#206 Posted by XVision84 (13804 posts) -

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

Stevo_the_gamer

He was a bad troll. Good riddance. If you're going to troll, don't troll with incompetence.

He was a bad troll, but he wasn't a mindless zombie like the cows on this site. He held his own opinions and showed signs of intelligence, which automatically puts him above all the other trolls we have these days IMO.

#207 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (9925 posts) -

Johnny was a legend. We will miss you Johnny. RIP. :cry:

#208 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (43332 posts) -

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="XVision84"]

XVision84

He was a bad troll, but he wasn't a mindless zombie like the cows on this site. He held his own opinions and showed signs of intelligence, which automatically makes him above all the other trolls we have these days.

I guess that's true.
#209 Posted by TreyoftheDead (7982 posts) -

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd257/treyofthedead/landsharks-1.jpg

lol awesome.

TheGuardian03

Yes!

Far Cry 3's map editor allowing land sharks assures it wins GotY everywhere. All the websites doing it early will rue the day they didn't give it to a game with land sharks.

#210 Posted by TecmoGirl (3965 posts) -

I had the last laugh. Buahaha!! So I heard you like trolls and since Johnny is gone I can troll you like you've never been trolled before. What do you say babe? Can you handle a real cow? I'll mooo you to the Moon!cool.gif

Oh god...lmao!

[QUOTE="TecmoGirl"]

Banning one of the more likable trolls and leaving some of the most annoying ones intact? "smh" ...Poor Johnny. This gives me that MKA beginning feeling all over again. ) =

princeofshapeir

Ban all the Cows. System Wars is saved.

You know after what I just read, I would at least support this much.

Yeah there are worse trolls than him.
And awesome sig.smile.gif

Thnx Zeny! = )

#211 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

You know after what I just read, I would at least support this much.TecmoGirl

Fine, have it your way.

But don't come begging when you want some of this

Sexy-Cow-2085.jpg

Jelly yet? :cool:

#212 Posted by TreyoftheDead (7982 posts) -

iupUWM5j71als.gif

Also, flying manta rays.

#213 Posted by Zensword (3885 posts) -

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd257/treyofthedead/landsharks-1.jpg

lol awesome.

TheGuardian03
WTF, sharks on grass ? :lol: GOTY confirmed
#214 Posted by TecmoGirl (3965 posts) -

[QUOTE="TecmoGirl"]You know after what I just read, I would at least support this much.kuraimen

Fine, have it your way.

Sexy-Cow-2085.jpg

cO4uX.gif

OMAQ5.gif

#216 Posted by The_Game21x (26342 posts) -

Whoa! :shock:

Amazing scores out of the gate. Might have to keep my eye on this.

#217 Posted by XVision84 (13804 posts) -

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"] He was a bad troll. Good riddance. If you're going to troll, don't troll with incompetence.TheGuardian03

He was a bad troll, but he wasn't a mindless zombie like the cows on this site. He held his own opinions and showed signs of intelligence, which automatically puts him above all the other trolls we have these days IMO.

nope just another lem, always posting the laugh emoticons and calling games flops, no posts of his showed any intelligence, did you actually read his posts?

Yes, I did read his posts :P.

#218 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]

[QUOTE="TecmoGirl"]You know after what I just read, I would at least support this much.TecmoGirl

Fine, have it your way.

Sexy-Cow-2085.jpg

cO4uX.gif

OMAQ5.gif

3/10 would bang
#219 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8531 posts) -

[QUOTE="TecmoGirl"]You know after what I just read, I would at least support this much.kuraimen

Fine, have it your way.

Sexy-Cow-2085.jpg

A big chunk of beef! I'd even use some of that for my burgers. Special delivery to my house please. Make sure to keep him fresh, will ya?

#220 Posted by XVision84 (13804 posts) -

Fine, have it your way.

Sexy-Cow-2085.jpg

And people thought lems were cute. Step aside lems, sexy cows are here.

[spoiler] 8.5/10 might consider banging [/spoiler]

#221 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]

[QUOTE="TecmoGirl"]You know after what I just read, I would at least support this much.GamerwillzPS

Fine, have it your way.

Sexy-Cow-2085.jpg

A big chunk of beef! I'd even use some of that for my burgers. Special delivery to my house please. Make sure to keep him fresh, will ya?

It goes with a special sauce... if you know what I mean.
#222 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8531 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]

Fine, have it your way.

Sexy-Cow-2085.jpg

kuraimen

Butthurt cream? :lol:

#223 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

GamerwillzPS

That's for the entreé: lem tartelettes
#224 Posted by jessejay420 (4091 posts) -

TecmoGirl
So true. What a bunch of hypocrites in this Forum.
#225 Posted by mems_1224 (48998 posts) -
Hmm...Im slightly interested in this after reading some of the reviews. Might get it when it gets cheap on Steam. Im still not sold since Far Cry 2 got a lot of praise and that game was pretty boring.
#226 Posted by jessejay420 (4091 posts) -

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="XVision84"]

XVision84

Agreed. Atleast he was Entertaining. Now we are stuck with mindless drones like meeper and kuraimen :?
#227 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8531 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] It goes with a special sauce... if you know what I mean.kuraimen

That's for the entreé: lem tartelettes

:lol:

Or some jars of lem tears for my drink with this quality beef. :cool:

#228 Posted by TheEroica (14620 posts) -
[QUOTE="TecmoGirl"]

jessejay420

Did johnny get banned? I feel there are a few people on the cusp.
#229 Posted by XVision84 (13804 posts) -

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"] He was a bad troll. Good riddance. If you're going to troll, don't troll with incompetence.jessejay420

Agreed. Atleast he was Entertaining. Now we are stuck with mindless drones like meeper and kuraimen :?

I don't think he's gone though, something tells me he'll be back with an alt :P.

#230 Posted by Zensword (3885 posts) -
PC footage on Ultra/1080p (in German) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLU2ZqXx6ZY&feature=player_embedded#! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwb4GK7iIDA&feature=player_embedded
#231 Posted by jessejay420 (4091 posts) -
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="TecmoGirl"]

TheEroica

Did johnny get banned? I feel there are a few people on the cusp.

Yew.he was banned for trolling. Almost every single Poster in the Forum is a Troll... Johnny gets banned while Trolls like Kuraimen,who is the biggest troll in this Forum by the way,gets to stay here. :? Johnny's trolling pales in comarison to users like Kuraimen. The Mods here need to get their act together.. Do they want a System War or not? :?
#232 Posted by jessejay420 (4091 posts) -

[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="XVision84"]

XVision84

I don't think he's gone though, something tells me he'll be back with an alt :P.

Not anytime soon. i talked to johnny on XBL just a while ago and he shares my opinion on this matter.. Nothing but a bunch of Hypocrites here.
#233 Posted by jackfruitchips (1058 posts) -

http://kotaku.com/5962414/far-cry-3-the-kotaku-review" title="http://kotaku.com/5962414/far-cry-3-the-kotaku-review">Kotaku review: YES

"WHY: Far Cry 3 does so much right: It's an exhilarating and empowering adventure that marvelously combines player freedom with shiny technical polish"

#234 Posted by XVision84 (13804 posts) -

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="jessejay420"] Agreed. Atleast he was Entertaining. Now we are stuck with mindless drones like meeper and kuraimen :?jessejay420

Not anytime soon. i talked to johnny on XBL just a while ago and he shares my opinion on this matter.. Nothing but a bunch of Hypocrites here.

Does he now?

You two seem to havemany things in common ;).

#235 Posted by jessejay420 (4091 posts) -

[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="XVision84"]

XVision84

Does he now?

You two seem to havemany things in common ;).

not really. For instance,i dont like Mortal Kombat.
#236 Posted by XVision84 (13804 posts) -

http://kotaku.com/5962414/far-cry-3-the-kotaku-review" title="http://kotaku.com/5962414/far-cry-3-the-kotaku-review">Kotaku review: YES

"WHY: Far Cry 3 does so much right: It's an exhilarating and empowering adventure that marvelously combines player freedom with shiny technical polish"

jackfruitchips

Wow, this is a surprise. The gameplay looked very mediocre to me, I can't believe it's getting all these great reviews.

#237 Posted by jackfruitchips (1058 posts) -

Gametrailers review [spoiler] 8.6 [/spoiler]

http://www.gametrailers.com/reviews/dyxtjr/far-cry-3-review" title="http://www.gametrailers.com/reviews/dyxtjr/far-cry-3-review">http://www.gametrailers.com/reviews/dyxtjr/far-cry-3-review

#238 Posted by Meeeper282 (1597 posts) -

Exclusive dlc on ps3, cows win

Wonderbook, all stars and this

It's the year of the ps3 baby!

#239 Posted by XVision84 (13804 posts) -

Meeeper282

Wonerbook, all stars, and a multiplat with exclusive DLC.

Yeah, that sounds so much better than Halo 4 :P.

#240 Posted by TheDidact (3986 posts) -
:lol: @ Johnny. How long did he get banned? It shouldn't be permenant as Pinnacle is still here even after his racism in the favorite SW User thread.
#241 Posted by Meeeper282 (1597 posts) -

[QUOTE="Meeeper282"]

XVision84

I find it funny that the ps3's worst year was the year they caught up with the 360, LOL

#242 Posted by Zensword (3885 posts) -
Official PlayStation Magazine (UK): 9/10 Far Cry 3s real triumph is blending so many elements into a cohesive whole without any feeling extraneous or tacked-on. Every element works and has its place, and contributes to a narrative that may not be class-leading but certainly exceeds expectations. It also possesses the perfect balance between steadily empowering you, yet never allowing you to feel overwhelmed by the sheer magnitude of whats on offer something even a game as great as Arkham City couldnt manage."
#243 Posted by Zensword (3885 posts) -
PCGamer review: 8.9/10 A huge and excitingly rich open world. Prowl it like a hunter, plan sneaky attacks, and turn the animal kingdom into bags
#244 Posted by jessejay420 (4091 posts) -
:lol: @ Johnny. How long did he get banned? It shouldn't be permenant as Pinnacle is still here even after his racism in the favorite SW User thread.TheDidact
Johnny was permabanned.. and your example of pinnaclegamingP is just further proof of how hypocrical this Forum is.
#245 Posted by Meeeper282 (1597 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheDidact"]:lol: @ Johnny. How long did he get banned? It shouldn't be permenant as Pinnacle is still here even after his racism in the favorite SW User thread.jessejay420
Johnny was permabanned.. and your example of pinnaclegamingP is just further proof of how hypocrical this Forum is.

He will be back with an alt within 2 days

#246 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (43332 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheDidact"]:lol: @ Johnny. How long did he get banned? It shouldn't be permenant as Pinnacle is still here even after his racism in the favorite SW User thread.jessejay420

You guys still pay attention to him? I had him adblocked when he started posting; fakeboys are obvious to spot.
#247 Posted by jessejay420 (4091 posts) -

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="Meeeper282"]

Meeeper282

I find it funny that the ps3's worst year was the year they caught up with the 360, LOL

I find it funny that the only thing Cows have celebrated this Year is a Link to PS3 Sales... Sales of which you or any other Cow here wont see a dime of because you dont own any stock in the Company.. So what is there for Cows to be happy about? Oh thats right! a link :lol:
#248 Posted by Zensword (3885 posts) -
Gamesradar review 4.5/5
#249 Posted by Blake135 (3994 posts) -

[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="TheDidact"]:lol: @ Johnny. How long did he get banned? It shouldn't be permenant as Pinnacle is still here even after his racism in the favorite SW User thread.Stevo_the_gamer

You guys still pay attention to him? I had him adblocked when he started posting; fakeboys are obvious to spot.

This^

#250 Posted by jessejay420 (4091 posts) -
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="TheDidact"]:lol: @ Johnny. How long did he get banned? It shouldn't be permenant as Pinnacle is still here even after his racism in the favorite SW User thread.Stevo_the_gamer

With alldue respect,I dont see a reason to block anyone here.. especially users like Pinnacle who are easy to Pwn..easy and fun. i dont think anyone here is that annoying to warrant a block,imo. :)