Oddworld: New ā€˜nā€™ Tasty from PS+ will be cross-buy

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

So in a nice little bonus, the devs of Oddworld have decided (based on fan feedback) that for those that got Oddworld on PS4 via PS+ in march, they will also be able to download the PS3 and Vita versions

Developing the other versions of the game is not a simple, cost-free process, and takes time, money and considerable effort.

That said, numerous factors (including fan feedback) have prompted us to change our stance on this particular matter. So, if you downloaded New ā€˜nā€™ Tasty for PS4 during the PS Plus period, the PS3 and PS Vita versions of the game will be free for download for you on release.

The PS3 version is now available, and the lolVita version is still to come.

So I guess that's cool for PS+ members. Or should the devs have not changed their stance? Will you be getting the definitive vita version? Is the game even worth a download?

source:http://www.oddworld.com/2015/04/regarding-new-n-tasty-ps-plus-and-cross-buy/

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 55897 Posts

Yay and stuff.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#3 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

Need to play the original, Matthewmatosis really found it superior to the remake and I want to see if this is true

blangenakker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 blangenakker
Member since 2006 • 3240 Posts
@Blabadon said:

Need to play the original, Matthewmatosis really found it superior to the remake and I want to see if this is true

Good luck.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19550 Posts

@Blabadon: I should probably play the remake, to see how it compares to the original (which was awesome, btw).