Number of consoles sold, lets figure it out, set it all straight here.

• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pitbulllova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 Pitbulllova
Member since 2008 • 807 Posts

most sold 1) WII obviously ( lacks in games and proper online play and hardcore gamers.. most of the people who bought it are kids in elementary...)

2) XBOX 360 (if you dont agree your a blind cow) ( neck in neck with PS3 in terms of games, has a better online although it costs money)

least sold3) PS3. Has not sold more than xbox 360 or the wii, awesome console though. free online is a bonus.

Masenkoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#2 Masenkoe
Member since 2007 • 4897 Posts

I find this thread extremely pointless.

Pitbulllova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Pitbulllova

I find this thread extremely pointless.

Masenkoe
how?
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts

Let's look at the facts.

OFFICIAL Numbers.

PS3 = 70.6Million

360 = 70Million

Nobody cares about specualation and assumptions. Only official numbers matter.

Lems owned themselves by trying to cheat, lems lost playing by their own rules, doesn't matter if it's a technicality, it's official.

Pitbulllova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Pitbulllova

Let's look at the facts.

OFFICIAL Numbers.

PS3 = 70.6Million

360 = 70Million

Lems owned themselves by trying to cheat, lems lost playing by their own rules, doesn't matter if it's a technicality, it's official.

Eddie-Vedder
OFFICIAL FACTS? 70 MILLION 2 MONTHS AGO FOR THE XBOX 360. holy crap what the hell is wrong with you damn cows. even when i did not have a ps3 I was not so biased. damn man get a life.
Meeeper282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Meeeper282
Member since 2012 • 1597 Posts

ps3 and xbox are both at 70m, they are both in last place

get over it loser

RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 RyanShazam
Member since 2006 • 6498 Posts

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

Let's look at the facts.

OFFICIAL Numbers.

PS3 = 70.6Million

360 = 70Million

Pitbulllova

OFFICIAL FACTS? 70 MILLION 2 MONTHS AGO FOR THE XBOX 360. holy crap what the hell is wrong with you damn cows. even when i did not have a ps3 I was not so biased. damn man get a life.

Cows are extremely pathetic.

JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 JohnnyCageMK
Member since 2012 • 4365 Posts

[QUOTE="Pitbulllova"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

Let's look at the facts.

OFFICIAL Numbers.

PS3 = 70.6Million

360 = 70Million

RyanShazam

Agreed. They want to compare numbers that MS apparently reached in July to what Sony just reached. They finished last and need to accept it.

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Eddie-Vedder

Blame lems for making up dumb rules :lol: Most cows would tell you the sales race keeps going, lems are the ones that tried to cheat and lost even if it is a technicality :lol:

Pitbulllova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Pitbulllova

Agreed. They want to compare numbers that MS apparently reached in July to what Sony just reached. They finished last and need to accept it.

i agree in terms of sale the PS3 is last place. doesnt mean its a bad console though, it just sold less than the xbox 360 and the wii.
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

What's the difference between this and other threads?

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts
could somebody explain to me why it matters to me (the gamer) whether a console sells more or less than another. Considering how great the PS3 is, I could not cares less whether the 360 outsells it by 50million
Avatar image for GunSmith1_basic
GunSmith1_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#14 GunSmith1_basic
Member since 2002 • 10548 Posts
[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"]could somebody explain to me why it matters to me (the gamer) whether a console sells more or less than another. Considering how great the PS3 is, I could not cares less whether the 360 outsells it by 50million

it matters for system wars. If you don't like system wars then maybe try the general games forum. Have a nice day
platniumgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 platniumgamer
Member since 2011 • 3960 Posts

We don't need another thread about this :x

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts
[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"]could somebody explain to me why it matters to me (the gamer) whether a console sells more or less than another. Considering how great the PS3 is, I could not cares less whether the 360 outsells it by 50million

It's good for your e-penis.
Pitbulllova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Pitbulllova

if only other cows can be so accepting like you :)[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"]could somebody explain to me why it matters to me (the gamer) whether a console sells more or less than another. Considering how great the PS3 is, I could not cares less whether the 360 outsells it by 50million

if only other cows could be as accepting as you :)
Meeeper282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Meeeper282

This thread reeks of butthurt

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19564 Posts
If the PS3 only just reached where the 360 was prior to Halo 4's release, then the chances of it still being in second place right now are extremely low. What more need to be said? The final standings haven't changed over the past few years. Although it is kind of amusing that a Halo game, of all things, was the one to push the 360 over the edge (so to speak).
JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 JohnnyCageMK
Member since 2012 • 4365 Posts

This thread reeks of butthurt

Meeeper282

Not as butthurt as you were about Halo 4 outscoring Pokeflop on IGN :lol::P

Meeeper282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Meeeper282

If the PS3 only just reached where the 360 was prior to Halo 4's release, then the chances of it still being in second place right now are extremely low. What more need to be said? The final standings haven't changed over the past few years. Although it is kind of amusing that a Halo game, of all things, was the one to push the 360 over the edge (so to speak). Planeforger

But there are no numbers as of right now, plus halo's numbers are selling into the 70m

the 360 hasn't even sold 70m yet so these shipped figures are spot on

RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 RyanShazam

Blame lems for making up dumb rules :lol: Most cows would tell you the sales race keeps going, lems are the ones that tried to cheat and lost even if it is a technicality :lol:

Eddie-Vedder

Im confused. Can you tell me what Lemmings did? The way I see it is Cows are comparing more recent numbers to numbers M$ released months ago. Please explain!

Pitbulllova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Pitbulllova

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

RyanShazam

Im confused. Can you tell me what Lemmings did? The way I see it is Cows are comparing more recent numbers to numbers M$ released months ago. Please explain!

this.
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Eddie-Vedder

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

RyanShazam

Cows always said the sales race keeps going until a console stops selling. Lems knew the PS3 was catching up so they said only official numbers mattered until the Wii U launch, they said after that it didn't matter cause next gen had started. So if Sony hadn't released official numbers putting the PS3 ahead of the 360 mere days from the Wii U launch lems would use there dumb made up cheating rule to claim ownage, but now they can't, they lost playing by their own rules, and if you go by the logical cow rules of keeping the race going it doesn't even matter, cause the PS3 will just sell more and more, it's been outselling the 360 all gen long, hence the 360's 10Million unit headstart is gone. Sales truly don't matter imo, but it's the ownage, a generation of last place jokes, of NPD threads, of lems bragging. It's just glorious ownage.
d_parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

#25 d_parker
Member since 2005 • 2128 Posts

So if Justin Bieber sells more albums than Frank Sinatra, would that make him the better artist?

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#26 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts
No one should care.
Meeeper282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Meeeper282

So if Justin Bieber sells more albums than Frank Sinatra, would that make him the better artist?

d_parker

Yes

RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 RyanShazam

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

Eddie-Vedder

Cows always said the sales race keeps going until a console stops selling. Lems knew the PS3 was catching up so they said only official numbers mattered until the Wii U launch, they said after that it didn't matter cause next gen had started. So if Sony hadn't released official numbers putting the PS3 ahead of the 360 mere days from the Wii U launch lems would use there dumb made up cheating rule to claim ownage, but now they can't, they lost playing by their own rules, and if you go by the logical cow rules of keeping the race going it doesn't even matter, cause the PS3 will just sell more and more, it's been outselling the 360 all gen long, hence the 360's 10Million unit headstart is gone. Sales truly don't matter imo, but it's the ownage, a generation of last place jokes, of NPD threads, of lems bragging. It's just glorious ownage.

Ok I understand now lol Yeah they did **** up. I think everyone is taking it too seriously but whatever. Its still 2nd place.

The WiiU isnt out yet so if M$ released official #s tonight and it was higher, they would win right?

Pitbulllova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Pitbulllova
No one should care.Stevo_the_gamer
cows do, its really annoying me. well some lemmmings do too. i am just trying to set it all straight. as a Site greeter i say you make an official thread saying what console won. and what console lost.
Meeeper282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Meeeper282

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]No one should care.Pitbulllova
cows do, its really annoying me. well some lemmmings do too. i am just trying to set it all straight. as a Site greeter i say you make an official thread saying what console won. and what console lost.

You cant set it straight, because there is no way to track official sales, so we go by shipped numbers and microsoft and sony have shipped 70m each, meaning it's a tie

Pitbulllova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Pitbulllova

[QUOTE="Pitbulllova"][QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]No one should care.Meeeper282

You cant set it straight, because there is no way to track official sales, so we go by shipped numbers and microsoft and sony have shipped 70m each, meaning it's a tie

microsoft shipped 70M two months ago, read this reply properly then write a response.
Bruce_Benzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Bruce_Benzing
Member since 2012 • 1731 Posts

[QUOTE="Pitbulllova"][QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]No one should care.Meeeper282

Until about next Feb or Mar, when oct and Nov numbers get released and then watch this board get flooded with sales threads yet again...

GamerZem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33 GamerZem
Member since 2012 • 526 Posts

X360 sold more, and faster.

/thread

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

So basically OP says agree with me or else you're a blind cow.

Yep, that totally sets everything straight :P.

Pitbulllova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Pitbulllova

XVision84
no, im saying agree with me because i am correct. nice sig btw i loved that specific theme song of in yu yasha.
Avatar image for themagicbum9720
themagicbum9720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 themagicbum9720
Member since 2007 • 6536 Posts

most sold 1) WII obviously ( lacks in games and proper online play and hardcore gamers.. most of the people who bought it are kids in elementary...Pitbulllova

lolno

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Eddie-Vedder
[QUOTE="Meeeper282"]

[QUOTE="Pitbulllova"] cows do, its really annoying me. well some lemmmings do too. i am just trying to set it all straight. as a Site greeter i say you make an official thread saying what console won. and what console lost.Pitbulllova

microsoft shipped 70M two months ago, read this reply properly then write a response.

It doesn't matter, even if M$ released new numbers in a week, you couldn't prove they were in the right timeframe, plus Sony will eventually release new numbers too and you could also add them and assume they were from this last week. It's all assumptions guess work and speculation. It doesn't matter, only the official numbers by the time the Wii U launches. M$ would have to release new numbers BEFORE the Wii U launched.
KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

Let's look at the facts.

OFFICIAL Numbers.

PS3 = 70.6Million

360 = 70Million

Eddie-Vedder

eddie still trying to convince himself this "70.6 million" magical number bs. where do u pull that from anyway? :lol:

Pitbulllova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Pitbulllova
[QUOTE="Pitbulllova"][QUOTE="Meeeper282"]

Eddie-Vedder

It doesn't matter, even if M$ released new numbers in a week, you couldn't prove they were in the right timeframe, plus Sony will eventually release new numbers too and you could also add them and assume they were from this last week. It's all assumptions guess work and speculation. It doesn't matter, only the official numbers by the time the Wii U launches. M$ would have to release new numbers BEFORE the Wii U launched.

i appreciate you explaining your theory to me sir, but i have to disagree with you. Halo 4 probably attracted a ton of people to buy a xbox 360 in this past month, Halo is their bread and butter
Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

Pitbulllova

no, im saying agree with me because i am correct. nice sig btw i loved that specific theme song of in yu yasha.

Thanks ;).

Bruce_Benzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Bruce_Benzing
Member since 2012 • 1731 Posts

[QUOTE="Pitbulllova"][QUOTE="Meeeper282"]

Eddie-Vedder

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64570387

PSP -10k
PSV- 35k
Wii -50k
DS- 100k
PS3 150k
3DS 200K
360 250K

Since Sony already released the official worldwide numbers. The NPD numbers now put 360 at 70.25 units sold.

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 superclocked
Member since 2009 • 5864 Posts
[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

Let's look at the facts.

OFFICIAL Numbers.

PS3 = 70.6Million

360 = 70Million

Pitbulllova

It's not just that. Sony added their PS2 sales figures onto their PS3 sales figures for 2012...
GamerZem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 GamerZem
Member since 2012 • 526 Posts

[QUOTE="Pitbulllova"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

Let's look at the facts.

OFFICIAL Numbers.

PS3 = 70.6Million

360 = 70Million

superclocked

It's not just that. Sony added their PS2 sales figures onto their PS3 sales figures for 2012...

Didn't know about that one. Wow.

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

well, eddie? :lol:

i mean, we all know you pull this "70.6 million" outta your anus for the sole purpose of indulging your delusions, but come on, as least put up a fight about it and pretend u have a link to back yourself up :lol:

LordQuorthon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 LordQuorthon
Member since 2008 • 5803 Posts

rjdofu

This one's even dumber.

_Cadbury_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#46 _Cadbury_
Member since 2006 • 2936 Posts
ffs people. There is nothing between them. And it looks pretty certain that either way you want to spin it, PS3 sales will surpass 360 sales very soon. They reached 70 million just 5 weeks later. So quit crying.
mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#48 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

most sold 1) WII obviously ( lacks in games and proper online play and hardcore gamers.. most of the people who bought it are kids in elementary...)

2) XBOX 360 (if you dont agree your a blind cow) ( neck in neck with PS3 in terms of games, has a better online although it costs money)

least sold3) PS3. Has not sold more than xbox 360 or the wii, awesome console though. free online is a bonus.

Pitbulllova
lol you turn a sales thread into a wii has no games thread fail post of the year nomination right here pal
Pitbulllova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Pitbulllova

[QUOTE="rjdofu"]

LordQuorthon

This one's even dumber.

nope. the truth is just more relevant in this thread.