Number of consoles sold, lets figure it out, set it all straight here.

• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Pitbulllova (775 posts) -

most sold 1) WII obviously ( lacks in games and proper online play and hardcore gamers.. most of the people who bought it are kids in elementary...)

2) XBOX 360 (if you dont agree your a blind cow) ( neck in neck with PS3 in terms of games, has a better online although it costs money)

least sold3) PS3. Has not sold more than xbox 360 or the wii, awesome console though. free online is a bonus.

#2 Posted by Masenkoe (4888 posts) -

I find this thread extremely pointless.

#3 Posted by Pitbulllova (775 posts) -

I find this thread extremely pointless.

Masenkoe
how?
#4 Posted by Eddie-Vedder (7803 posts) -

Let's look at the facts.

OFFICIAL Numbers.

PS3 = 70.6Million

360 = 70Million

Nobody cares about specualation and assumptions. Only official numbers matter.

Lems owned themselves by trying to cheat, lems lost playing by their own rules, doesn't matter if it's a technicality, it's official.

#5 Posted by Pitbulllova (775 posts) -

Let's look at the facts.

OFFICIAL Numbers.

PS3 = 70.6Million

360 = 70Million

Lems owned themselves by trying to cheat, lems lost playing by their own rules, doesn't matter if it's a technicality, it's official.

Eddie-Vedder
OFFICIAL FACTS? 70 MILLION 2 MONTHS AGO FOR THE XBOX 360. holy crap what the hell is wrong with you damn cows. even when i did not have a ps3 I was not so biased. damn man get a life.
#6 Posted by Meeeper282 (1597 posts) -

ps3 and xbox are both at 70m, they are both in last place

get over it loser

#7 Posted by RyanShazam (6498 posts) -

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

Let's look at the facts.

OFFICIAL Numbers.

PS3 = 70.6Million

360 = 70Million

Pitbulllova

OFFICIAL FACTS? 70 MILLION 2 MONTHS AGO FOR THE XBOX 360. holy crap what the hell is wrong with you damn cows. even when i did not have a ps3 I was not so biased. damn man get a life.

Cows are extremely pathetic.

#8 Posted by JohnnyCageMK (4365 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pitbulllova"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

Let's look at the facts.

OFFICIAL Numbers.

PS3 = 70.6Million

360 = 70Million

RyanShazam

Agreed. They want to compare numbers that MS apparently reached in July to what Sony just reached. They finished last and need to accept it.

#9 Posted by Eddie-Vedder (7803 posts) -

Blame lems for making up dumb rules :lol: Most cows would tell you the sales race keeps going, lems are the ones that tried to cheat and lost even if it is a technicality :lol:

#10 Posted by Pitbulllova (775 posts) -

Agreed. They want to compare numbers that MS apparently reached in July to what Sony just reached. They finished last and need to accept it.

i agree in terms of sale the PS3 is last place. doesnt mean its a bad console though, it just sold less than the xbox 360 and the wii.
#12 Posted by rjdofu (9171 posts) -

What's the difference between this and other threads?

#13 Posted by Nengo_Flow (10368 posts) -
could somebody explain to me why it matters to me (the gamer) whether a console sells more or less than another. Considering how great the PS3 is, I could not cares less whether the 360 outsells it by 50million
#14 Posted by GunSmith1_basic (9884 posts) -
[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"]could somebody explain to me why it matters to me (the gamer) whether a console sells more or less than another. Considering how great the PS3 is, I could not cares less whether the 360 outsells it by 50million

it matters for system wars. If you don't like system wars then maybe try the general games forum. Have a nice day
#15 Posted by platniumgamer (3960 posts) -

We don't need another thread about this :x

#16 Posted by rjdofu (9171 posts) -
[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"]could somebody explain to me why it matters to me (the gamer) whether a console sells more or less than another. Considering how great the PS3 is, I could not cares less whether the 360 outsells it by 50million

It's good for your e-penis.
#17 Posted by Pitbulllova (775 posts) -

if only other cows can be so accepting like you :)[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"]could somebody explain to me why it matters to me (the gamer) whether a console sells more or less than another. Considering how great the PS3 is, I could not cares less whether the 360 outsells it by 50million

if only other cows could be as accepting as you :)
#18 Posted by Meeeper282 (1597 posts) -

This thread reeks of butthurt

#19 Posted by Planeforger (16163 posts) -
If the PS3 only just reached where the 360 was prior to Halo 4's release, then the chances of it still being in second place right now are extremely low. What more need to be said? The final standings haven't changed over the past few years. Although it is kind of amusing that a Halo game, of all things, was the one to push the 360 over the edge (so to speak).
#20 Posted by JohnnyCageMK (4365 posts) -

This thread reeks of butthurt

Meeeper282

Not as butthurt as you were about Halo 4 outscoring Pokeflop on IGN :lol::P

#21 Posted by Meeeper282 (1597 posts) -

If the PS3 only just reached where the 360 was prior to Halo 4's release, then the chances of it still being in second place right now are extremely low. What more need to be said? The final standings haven't changed over the past few years. Although it is kind of amusing that a Halo game, of all things, was the one to push the 360 over the edge (so to speak). Planeforger

But there are no numbers as of right now, plus halo's numbers are selling into the 70m

the 360 hasn't even sold 70m yet so these shipped figures are spot on

#22 Posted by RyanShazam (6498 posts) -

Blame lems for making up dumb rules :lol: Most cows would tell you the sales race keeps going, lems are the ones that tried to cheat and lost even if it is a technicality :lol:

Eddie-Vedder

Im confused. Can you tell me what Lemmings did? The way I see it is Cows are comparing more recent numbers to numbers M$ released months ago. Please explain!

#23 Posted by Pitbulllova (775 posts) -

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

RyanShazam

Im confused. Can you tell me what Lemmings did? The way I see it is Cows are comparing more recent numbers to numbers M$ released months ago. Please explain!

this.
#24 Posted by Eddie-Vedder (7803 posts) -

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

RyanShazam

Cows always said the sales race keeps going until a console stops selling. Lems knew the PS3 was catching up so they said only official numbers mattered until the Wii U launch, they said after that it didn't matter cause next gen had started. So if Sony hadn't released official numbers putting the PS3 ahead of the 360 mere days from the Wii U launch lems would use there dumb made up cheating rule to claim ownage, but now they can't, they lost playing by their own rules, and if you go by the logical cow rules of keeping the race going it doesn't even matter, cause the PS3 will just sell more and more, it's been outselling the 360 all gen long, hence the 360's 10Million unit headstart is gone. Sales truly don't matter imo, but it's the ownage, a generation of last place jokes, of NPD threads, of lems bragging. It's just glorious ownage.
#25 Posted by d_parker (1724 posts) -

So if Justin Bieber sells more albums than Frank Sinatra, would that make him the better artist?

#26 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (43208 posts) -
No one should care.
#27 Posted by Meeeper282 (1597 posts) -

So if Justin Bieber sells more albums than Frank Sinatra, would that make him the better artist?

d_parker

Yes

#28 Posted by RyanShazam (6498 posts) -

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

Eddie-Vedder

Cows always said the sales race keeps going until a console stops selling. Lems knew the PS3 was catching up so they said only official numbers mattered until the Wii U launch, they said after that it didn't matter cause next gen had started. So if Sony hadn't released official numbers putting the PS3 ahead of the 360 mere days from the Wii U launch lems would use there dumb made up cheating rule to claim ownage, but now they can't, they lost playing by their own rules, and if you go by the logical cow rules of keeping the race going it doesn't even matter, cause the PS3 will just sell more and more, it's been outselling the 360 all gen long, hence the 360's 10Million unit headstart is gone. Sales truly don't matter imo, but it's the ownage, a generation of last place jokes, of NPD threads, of lems bragging. It's just glorious ownage.

Ok I understand now lol Yeah they did **** up. I think everyone is taking it too seriously but whatever. Its still 2nd place.

The WiiU isnt out yet so if M$ released official #s tonight and it was higher, they would win right?

#29 Posted by Pitbulllova (775 posts) -
No one should care.Stevo_the_gamer
cows do, its really annoying me. well some lemmmings do too. i am just trying to set it all straight. as a Site greeter i say you make an official thread saying what console won. and what console lost.
#30 Posted by Meeeper282 (1597 posts) -

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]No one should care.Pitbulllova
cows do, its really annoying me. well some lemmmings do too. i am just trying to set it all straight. as a Site greeter i say you make an official thread saying what console won. and what console lost.

You cant set it straight, because there is no way to track official sales, so we go by shipped numbers and microsoft and sony have shipped 70m each, meaning it's a tie

#31 Posted by Pitbulllova (775 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pitbulllova"][QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]No one should care.Meeeper282

You cant set it straight, because there is no way to track official sales, so we go by shipped numbers and microsoft and sony have shipped 70m each, meaning it's a tie

microsoft shipped 70M two months ago, read this reply properly then write a response.
#32 Posted by Bruce_Benzing (1731 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pitbulllova"][QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]No one should care.Meeeper282

Until about next Feb or Mar, when oct and Nov numbers get released and then watch this board get flooded with sales threads yet again...

#33 Posted by GamerZem (526 posts) -

X360 sold more, and faster.

/thread

#34 Posted by XVision84 (13804 posts) -

So basically OP says agree with me or else you're a blind cow.

Yep, that totally sets everything straight :P.

#35 Posted by Pitbulllova (775 posts) -

XVision84
no, im saying agree with me because i am correct. nice sig btw i loved that specific theme song of in yu yasha.
#36 Posted by themagicbum9720 (6506 posts) -

most sold 1) WII obviously ( lacks in games and proper online play and hardcore gamers.. most of the people who bought it are kids in elementary...Pitbulllova

lolno

#37 Posted by Eddie-Vedder (7803 posts) -
[QUOTE="Meeeper282"]

[QUOTE="Pitbulllova"] cows do, its really annoying me. well some lemmmings do too. i am just trying to set it all straight. as a Site greeter i say you make an official thread saying what console won. and what console lost.Pitbulllova

microsoft shipped 70M two months ago, read this reply properly then write a response.

It doesn't matter, even if M$ released new numbers in a week, you couldn't prove they were in the right timeframe, plus Sony will eventually release new numbers too and you could also add them and assume they were from this last week. It's all assumptions guess work and speculation. It doesn't matter, only the official numbers by the time the Wii U launches. M$ would have to release new numbers BEFORE the Wii U launched.
#38 Posted by KarateeeChop (4666 posts) -

Let's look at the facts.

OFFICIAL Numbers.

PS3 = 70.6Million

360 = 70Million

Eddie-Vedder

eddie still trying to convince himself this "70.6 million" magical number bs. where do u pull that from anyway? :lol:

#39 Posted by Pitbulllova (775 posts) -
[QUOTE="Pitbulllova"][QUOTE="Meeeper282"]

Eddie-Vedder

It doesn't matter, even if M$ released new numbers in a week, you couldn't prove they were in the right timeframe, plus Sony will eventually release new numbers too and you could also add them and assume they were from this last week. It's all assumptions guess work and speculation. It doesn't matter, only the official numbers by the time the Wii U launches. M$ would have to release new numbers BEFORE the Wii U launched.

i appreciate you explaining your theory to me sir, but i have to disagree with you. Halo 4 probably attracted a ton of people to buy a xbox 360 in this past month, Halo is their bread and butter
#40 Posted by XVision84 (13804 posts) -

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

Pitbulllova

no, im saying agree with me because i am correct. nice sig btw i loved that specific theme song of in yu yasha.

Thanks ;).

#41 Posted by Bruce_Benzing (1731 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pitbulllova"][QUOTE="Meeeper282"]

Eddie-Vedder

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64570387

PSP -10k
PSV- 35k
Wii -50k
DS- 100k
PS3 150k
3DS 200K
360 250K

Since Sony already released the official worldwide numbers. The NPD numbers now put 360 at 70.25 units sold.

#42 Posted by superclocked (5863 posts) -
[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

Let's look at the facts.

OFFICIAL Numbers.

PS3 = 70.6Million

360 = 70Million

Pitbulllova

It's not just that. Sony added their PS2 sales figures onto their PS3 sales figures for 2012...
#43 Posted by GamerZem (526 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pitbulllova"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

Let's look at the facts.

OFFICIAL Numbers.

PS3 = 70.6Million

360 = 70Million

superclocked

It's not just that. Sony added their PS2 sales figures onto their PS3 sales figures for 2012...

Didn't know about that one. Wow.

#44 Posted by KarateeeChop (4666 posts) -

well, eddie? :lol:

i mean, we all know you pull this "70.6 million" outta your anus for the sole purpose of indulging your delusions, but come on, as least put up a fight about it and pretend u have a link to back yourself up :lol:

#45 Posted by LordQuorthon (5387 posts) -

rjdofu

This one's even dumber.

#46 Posted by _Cadbury_ (2936 posts) -
ffs people. There is nothing between them. And it looks pretty certain that either way you want to spin it, PS3 sales will surpass 360 sales very soon. They reached 70 million just 5 weeks later. So quit crying.
#48 Posted by mariokart64fan (19638 posts) -

most sold 1) WII obviously ( lacks in games and proper online play and hardcore gamers.. most of the people who bought it are kids in elementary...)

2) XBOX 360 (if you dont agree your a blind cow) ( neck in neck with PS3 in terms of games, has a better online although it costs money)

least sold3) PS3. Has not sold more than xbox 360 or the wii, awesome console though. free online is a bonus.

Pitbulllova
lol you turn a sales thread into a wii has no games thread fail post of the year nomination right here pal
#49 Posted by Pitbulllova (775 posts) -

[QUOTE="rjdofu"]

LordQuorthon

This one's even dumber.

nope. the truth is just more relevant in this thread.