NPD | April 2014

#201 Edited by GearsOfWarLover (583 posts) -

@blackace said:

@GearsOfWarLover said:

@blackace said:

@I_can_haz said:

Where is blackace and his lem friends? I find it hard to believe that xhawk27 is the only lem representing the lemming faction in this thread. I guess those guys will surface a few days later. It's a pity though that they were so confident that the gap was closing. I do hope they are alright, these are trying times for the lemming brotherhood.

You still think I'm a lem. lmao!! I don't represent any fraction. I don't kiss corporation's ass like you and your Cow friends. I'm sure the gap will start closing some after the E3 and then again after the XB1 launches in the other 30+ countries in Sept. It's not really a big deal at this point since both systems are outselling last gen systems. The PS4 won't outsell the Wii's first year which was just over 20 million. The Wii did it with continue supply constraints. The PS4 has none of that anymore.

Are you trying to convince us, or yourself?? Cause everybody already knows your a lemming. You're kind of like a closet homosexual tbh....

LOL!! No. I know what I am. You idiots are the clueless ones and that's because your head up far up one fractions ass. You can't see what's in front of your face because there's too much sh!t in the way.

Aren't you like +40 years old? Its sad and pathetic that you try and keep telling internet forum dwellers you're a manticore. Every comment i read from you is blah blah blah sony this sony that. I have no problem with that, but the fact that you're a 40 year old man and in denial is just sad. I'm half you're age and i can admit im sony biased, and theirs a lot of people on this forum more man enough than your denial ass. Just give me you're man card and go on playstation forum since you're so obsessed with them

#202 Edited by Heil68 (45245 posts) -

@chikenfriedrice said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

infamous dropped like a sack of shit. thought it would do better. let this me a lesson to any lem out there who think sun set overdrive is going to be a system seller

The game is not very fun...it's okay to look at but no lasting appeal.

I really like it, but I enjoyed the first 2 games and it has the same basic gameplay, although you get some new powers.

#203 Posted by Heil68 (45245 posts) -

@xhawk27 said:

Infamous sure fell off the charts. I guess if you want to play Exclusives better buy an Xbox One.

Oh and the excuse from last gen .... but, bu it's more costly so that is the reason it's not selling as much.

What exclusive is selling for the Xbone, I'd like to buy it.

Last gen excuse....exclusives don't matter, this gen bu bu bu they do, even though it's not an exclusive. XD

#204 Edited by Indicud (739 posts) -

@GearsOfWarLover: no reason to be so harsh dude.

#205 Edited by Heil68 (45245 posts) -

@blackace said:

@GearsOfWarLover said:

@blackace said:

@I_can_haz said:

Where is blackace and his lem friends? I find it hard to believe that xhawk27 is the only lem representing the lemming faction in this thread. I guess those guys will surface a few days later. It's a pity though that they were so confident that the gap was closing. I do hope they are alright, these are trying times for the lemming brotherhood.

You still think I'm a lem. lmao!! I don't represent any fraction. I don't kiss corporation's ass like you and your Cow friends. I'm sure the gap will start closing some after the E3 and then again after the XB1 launches in the other 30+ countries in Sept. It's not really a big deal at this point since both systems are outselling last gen systems. The PS4 won't outsell the Wii's first year which was just over 20 million. The Wii did it with continue supply constraints. The PS4 has none of that anymore.

Are you trying to convince us, or yourself?? Cause everybody already knows your a lemming. You're kind of like a closet homosexual tbh....

LOL!! No. I know what I am. You idiots are the clueless ones and that's because your head up far up one fractions ass. You can't see what's in front of your face because there's too much sh!t in the way.

You defend/compliment SONY as much as I do MS. :P

#206 Posted by Willy105 (24546 posts) -

@gago-gago said:

So when Watch Dogs comes out and if it becomes number 1 on NPD, people will now separate the sales for each platform to see where it sold more. How fun. Actually why wait then, which version of CoD, NBA, Lego, Spiderman sold more on this NPD?

CoD = 360 > PS4 > PS3 > Xbone

NBA = 360 > PS4 > PS3 > Xbone

Spiderman = PS4 > 360 > PS3 > Wii U

Lego = Only one that doesn't sell worse on the Xbox One is The Lego Movie, which the Xbone version is outsold by the Wii U version.

#207 Posted by GearsOfWarLover (583 posts) -

@Indicud said:

@GearsOfWarLover: no reason to be so harsh dude.

I don't care if hes a hardcore lemming or if someone is a hardcore anything, but it just bothers me when someone is always in denial. Like dude, you're not convincing anyone

#208 Edited by Sweenix (5399 posts) -

From GAF

PS4 > Wii U/3DS/Wii

lol nintendo

#209 Edited by Gue1 (10223 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

@Stevo_the_gamer: Didn't you use to make a bunch of pie and bar graphs recording sales and scores?

boom exposed!

#210 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42983 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

@Stevo_the_gamer: I'm willing to bet in your 7 years of posting you've talked about sales...

So.

Here's one example.

"Wii had the sales, PC had the games. The only losers are the Xbox and PS3, although at least the Xbox greatly improved from the previous generation where as the PS3 stumbled."

I'm willing to be there are more.....

Oh animal, some serious reaching when you're fishing years back in regards to a post regarding (I'm guessing) who performed the best among the systems? Of course, that's a great parallel to use against the consolites arguing over sales seen in this thread. (hint: that is sarcasm)

#211 Edited by Stevo_the_gamer (42983 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@Stevo_the_gamer: Didn't you use to make a bunch of pie and bar graphs recording sales and scores?

lol so owned. XD

Owned because I made graphs about games? (Games matter the most, afterall)

#212 Edited by super600 (30720 posts) -

@Sweenix said:

From GAF

PS4 > Wii U/3DS/Wii

lol nintendo

The PS4 also sold approximately 200k. I mentioned this earlier in this thread.It may have sold less than 200k in April in the US which is not amazing, but not terrible.

#213 Posted by ninjapirate2000 (3064 posts) -

How did the vita do?

#214 Posted by super600 (30720 posts) -

@ninjapirate2000 said:

How did the vita do?

Well under 5k according to creamsuger on gaf.

#215 Posted by Animal-Mother (26962 posts) -

@Stevo_the_gamer: That's not reaching when you've talked about sales in the past. Common steve-o don't be

THAT GUY

#216 Posted by Animal-Mother (26962 posts) -

@super600: You're kidding? Under 5K in the US? Jeez louise.

#217 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

@b4x said:

@I_can_haz said:

@gago-gago: don't get too excited. Sony said Infamous was the highest selling nextgen game last month on their twitter page. It outsold Titanfall on the Xflop. NPD is combining sales for multiple platforms that's why Infamoua isn't charting. The Titanfall numbers you see here are 360, PC and Xbone numbers lol.

Really dude? Infamous isn't charting because it isn't selling enough copies to chart. Grasping a little aren't we?

So exclusives don't chart now? I can haz a hit off of what your smoking? Sony, business as usual. Maybe infamous sold 1080p 60fps copies?

Microsoft once again destroyed Sony in software sales, for the how many, I can't count, months.

MineCraft 360 > All

The bionic legs of the true champion that is Minecraft!!!

Hey fanboy what do you think will be the number 1 selling game in May.. I have a hint for ya. It starts with a T and ends with a L.

Those aren't my words, they are IGN's words....

IGN: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/15/playstation-4-titanfall-top-aprils-sales-charts

Interestingly, if software sales data was counted on a by-SKU basis -- meaning that game sales were tabulated per-console instead of combined -- Yoshi's New Island (3DS), Infamous: Second Son (PS4), MLB 14: The Show (PS3), Kinect Sports Rival (Xbox One), and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (Xbox One) all would have charted.

More links: https://twitter.com/iansherr/status/467071657774170112

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/15/sony-reacts-to-april-npd-victory-for-ps4-infamous-second-son-best-selling-next-gen-game/

The April NPD report confirmed that PlayStation 4 was the top selling next generation console and remains the cumulative leader. in addition, inFAMOUS: Second Son was the top selling next gen software title in April.

Again, Infamous outsold Titanflop on XFlop One #DEALWITHIT

#218 Edited by super600 (30720 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

@super600: You're kidding? Under 5K in the US? Jeez louise.

I'm not joking. Cremasuger said to combine the PSP and PSVitaTV weekly numbers from Media create. He also said the amount the vita sold in the US should be under those two numbers combined.

#219 Posted by Animal-Mother (26962 posts) -

@super600: God I wonder if sony should just cut their loses with the handheld. It's awesome but it's very clearly been struggling from the start,.

#220 Edited by super600 (30720 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

@super600: God I wonder if sony should just cut their loses with the handheld. It's awesome but it's very clearly been struggling from the start,.

I don't think there was a lot of stock for the handheld in the US during April.

#221 Posted by NathanDrakeSwag (5127 posts) -

PS4 is carrying the industry on its back. Crazy how bad MS and Nintendo screwed up this time around.

#222 Posted by Animal-Mother (26962 posts) -

@super600: I guess it was because of the release of the new vita?

Was sony letting the old model dry up I guess to pave way for the new model?

#223 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42983 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

@Stevo_the_gamer: That's not reaching when you've talked about sales in the past. Common steve-o don't be

THAT GUY

When you are forced to look years back to look for some smidgen of a critique (a poor one at that), that is called "reaching." Let's see how far the goal posts move now; afterall, when all else fails, attack the user, not the comment. ;)

#224 Edited by tormentos (18378 posts) -

@ghostwarrior786 said:

3DS-XL - 100K

PS3 - 50K

PS4 - 215K

Xbone - 115K

360 - 71k

there u have it people. ps4 dominates in ms turf

next month battle is between wiiu vs x1. mario kart could help it

And here is were i come in...

Do you see the PS3 50k and the xbox one 71k.?

On April on Japan the PS3 sold 31,370 the xbox 360 didn't reach 1,000 units.

31k + 50k = 81k PS3

71K + 1K = 72k xbox 360..

This is how the PS3 was able to catch the xbox 360, when you combine numbers the PS3 actually outsold the xbox 360 by 9k,oh and that is without counting EU where the PS3 also beat the xbox 360.

Is also nice to see Infamous beating Titanfall that may silence some noisy lemmings here which insist in comparing a multiplatfom vs an exclusive...lol

@blackace said:

@I_can_haz said:

You still think I'm a lem. lmao!! I don't represent any fraction. I don't kiss corporation's ass like you and your Cow friends. I'm sure the gap will start closing some after the E3 and then again after the XB1 launches in the other 30+ countries in Sept.

It's not really a big deal at this point since both systems are outselling last gen systems.

The PS4 won't outsell the Wii's first year which was just over 20 million. The Wii did it with continue supply constraints. The PS4 has none of that anymore.

If you are not a lem then what is...hahahahaha

Claim to not kiss corporations ass,can keep his lips from MS ass 24 7.

And that part about the xbox one closing the gap is the part were i bookmark this thread for future laughs..

Oh please the only reason why the xbox one beat the 360 numbers is because the 360 was supply constrain until april,which is why you see that huge spike on April 360 sales on 2006.

In fact from January to April 2006 the xbox 360 sold more units than what the xbox one sold from January to April of 2014..lol

What has the xbox one ahead is launch period 3 million units,the xbox 360 barely had half a million for launch and release in more countries than the xbox one as well including Japan.

Who cares if it doesn't sell like the wii in its first year,the wii beat the PS2 first year in fact it double it,the PS2 sold 10 million first year,yet the PS2 rest at 155 million units sold the wii die at 100,and from what i see combined the wii U and wii sales will not surpass the PS2 sales.

The wii started like a storm but just like any storm it died down,the PS2 had longer legs,in fact the PS2 outsold the xbox 360 for the first 3 years of the 360 life and the 4th year it was very close but loss.

Lets see what the PS4 had sold in in 5 years before jumping the gun the wii recently landed in 100 million 8 years after it launch the PS2 even that it didn't sold 20 million first year did 100 millions in 5.

But what does the wii has to do with the xbox one and PS4.? All i know now is that the PS4 is out doing the wii pace at this moment and beat it on its first 4 months by 1.2 million units,i also know the PS3 sold 400k to retailer more than the xbox one in the same time frame 5.5 million vs 5.1..lol

#225 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

Creamsugar on GAF is saying the software numbers for Infamous on PS4 and Titanfall on Xbone are:

TitanFall X1 ~ 77k

Infamous PS4 ~ 82k

#226 Edited by Animal-Mother (26962 posts) -

@Stevo_the_gamer: No it's not reaching when you've done it. Reaching or grasping for straws would actually sitting there looking through years of posting for more than 5 minutes, it may have taken me 6 minutes though. Bringing up a semi decent example is enough for me.

:D

#227 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (14470 posts) -

I had no idea this was even due, lol.

Damn Xbone is getting boned.

Now if only I would have saved that thread where blackace was going on and on about Tittyfall wiping the floor with Infamous...

#228 Edited by Shewgenja (9637 posts) -

So, WiiU Vs XBone for second place will be fun to watch this gen..

#229 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

So much for Titanfall being the second coming. Infamous outselling in April is just too hilarious considering it doesn't even have a quarter of the hype that Titanflop did.

If numbers for the Xbone are this bad now only God knows what they'll be like in May NPD. I won't be surprised if WiiU outsells it in May especially with MK8 coming out this month. At this rate not even the $399 Xbone can't save the Xflop brand.

PS: I forgot WatchDogs comes out this month and is getting a heavy advertisement push on PS4. May NPD is goign to be especially brutal for lems. XD You guys might want to take a vacation from SW next month.

#230 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42983 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

@Stevo_the_gamer: No it's not reaching when you've done it. Reaching or grasping for straws would actually sitting there looking through years of posting for more than 5 minutes, it may have taken me 6 minutes though. Bringing up a semi decent example is enough for me.

:D

0/10

#231 Posted by Animal-Mother (26962 posts) -

@Stevo_the_gamer: -5/10

#232 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (14470 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@b4x said:

@I_can_haz said:

@gago-gago: don't get too excited. Sony said Infamous was the highest selling nextgen game last month on their twitter page. It outsold Titanfall on the Xflop. NPD is combining sales for multiple platforms that's why Infamoua isn't charting. The Titanfall numbers you see here are 360, PC and Xbone numbers lol.

Really dude? Infamous isn't charting because it isn't selling enough copies to chart. Grasping a little aren't we?

So exclusives don't chart now? I can haz a hit off of what your smoking? Sony, business as usual. Maybe infamous sold 1080p 60fps copies?

Microsoft once again destroyed Sony in software sales, for the how many, I can't count, months.

MineCraft 360 > All

Hey fanboy what do you think will be the number 1 selling game in May.. I have a hint for ya. It starts with a T and ends with a L.

Those aren't my words, they are IGN's words....

IGN: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/15/playstation-4-titanfall-top-aprils-sales-charts

Interestingly, if software sales data was counted on a by-SKU basis -- meaning that game sales were tabulated per-console instead of combined -- Yoshi's New Island (3DS), Infamous: Second Son (PS4), MLB 14: The Show (PS3), Kinect Sports Rival (Xbox One), and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (Xbox One) all would have charted.

More links: https://twitter.com/iansherr/status/467071657774170112

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/15/sony-reacts-to-april-npd-victory-for-ps4-infamous-second-son-best-selling-next-gen-game/

The April NPD report confirmed that PlayStation 4 was the top selling next generation console and remains the cumulative leader. in addition, inFAMOUS: Second Son was the top selling next gen software title in April.

Again, Infamous outsold Titanflop on XFlop One #DEALWITHIT

Lems be playing Madden.

#233 Edited by Shewgenja (9637 posts) -

Every Lem droning about Titanfall having legs this month.

#234 Edited by Couth_ (10182 posts) -

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

It's never surprising to see how invested consolites get into sales wars.

And it's never surprising to see you posting how much you don't care about sales in sales threads.. They are part of SW dude.. just ignore the threads

#235 Edited by Nike_Air (18341 posts) -

So far -

• inFAMOUS SS ~ 82k
  • Titanfall (XB1) ~ 77k
  • Kirby ~ 41k
  • Mario Golf ~ 17k

-

• PS4 ~ 199k
  • Wii U ~ 48k

-

• 55% of Xbone's sold were Titanfall bundles
  • PS4 > Nintendo Family (Wii U , Wii , 3DS)

#236 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42983 posts) -

@Couth_: Mods don't ignore threads, yo.

#237 Edited by tormentos (18378 posts) -

@blackace said:

Let's see if you can figure out this fraction.

hahahah...... Total and utter Meltdown...lol

@blackace said:

I have no fractions besides manticore. Youi're so far up Sony's ass you can taste their piss. lmao!! Meantime I own a PS4 & PSVita and have praised and pre-ordered their games. What have you done on the XB1 sides of things? LMAO!! You're a #%$&^! joke with childish views and a delusional demeanor. Most SW vets ignore your crappy comments the same way as El Tormo.

Sit and spin on this.

Meanwhile you don't even know the consoles you own,you didn't know PSN+ wasn't require to play MMO and free to play games,you didn't know the PS3 allowed you to share PSN game,you even did a parade about MS dropping live requirements for apps like netflix,which the PS3 allow you to do for years..lol

Is not what you own if your damage controls,your lame arguments and been constantly owned,even the smallest pro PS4 thing upset you,butbutbut sony units are sold to retailers,but you most have PSN+ and pay $15 a month for FF14.

But the xbox one is breaking records,is selling 70% faster than the PS3....lol

That bold part alone show how epic your butthurt is..hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Oh my god this is pure gold..hahahaha i can taste those tears...

#238 Posted by Dilrod (4239 posts) -

@super600: your correct, most best buys haven't had any vita systems for almost two months because of the new one coming. Although never a big seller, it's even harder to sell if you don't have it. Lol

#239 Edited by tormentos (18378 posts) -
@gago-gago said:

Lemme get this straight, every source are saying Titanfall is number one but a Sony twitter says Infamous is number one lol. Sony got exposed with lies and twisting numbers with PR again.

Titanfall XBO,X360,PC > Infamous.

Infamous > Titanfall XBO.

Infamous > Titanfall PC

Do you get it now.?

@b4x said:

MineCraft 360 > All

Ass..

Titanfall PC,XBO,X360 >> Infamous.

Individually Infamous > Titanfall PC,Titanfall XBO as well,on NPD games on multiple platforms get accounted join not separate,do you see an order on those game COD Ghost 360,ps4,ps3,xbox one yeah that means 360>PS4>PS4>xbox one..

Titanfall isn't even a MS game buffoon..hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is an Respawn game publish by EA...lol

And is multiplatform,so how did Forza did on April...ahaaaaaaaaaa ,,,lol

Infamous >>> Titanfall XBO..hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@gago-gago said:

So when Watch Dogs comes out and if it becomes number 1 on NPD, people will now separate the sales for each platform to see where it sold more. How fun. Actually why wait then, which version of CoD, NBA, Lego, Spiderman sold more on this NPD?

Do you see call of duty that say 360,PS4,PS3,XBO.? Yeah that is the sequence of how they sold,the 360 was the best selling version,fallow by the PS4 version,fallow by the PS3 version and xbox one version.

The PS4 outsold the xbox one version on this games.

COD Ghost.

NBA2k14

Lego Marvel super heroes.

AC4.

The xbox on the other 2 lego game outsold the PS4.

@GearsOfWarLover said:

@blackace said:

@I_can_haz said:

No he is not, he is more like a drag queen which is always dress up but claim to never dress as a woman,because he has nothing but manly cloth in his closet..hahahaha

I just have a blast every time the little lemming try to pretend to be unbiased,and worse to claim he is a manticore is quite epic,the dude doesn't even know his consoles,confirmed...lol

#240 Posted by tormentos (18378 posts) -

@Nike_Air said:

So far -

• inFAMOUS SS ~ 82k
  • Titanfall ~ 77k
  • Kirby ~ 41k
  • Mario Golf ~ 17k

-

• PS4 ~ 199k
  • Wii U ~ 48k

-

Let me bring this fellow in so he can read your post...lol @charizard1605

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/japan-sales-ps4-and-ps-vita-dead-31262244/?page=1#js-message-342390247

#Sonydomination.

Karma is really a bitch.

#241 Edited by nintendoboy16 (26921 posts) -

@ghostwarrior786 said:

yoshi out sold infamous

yoshi>>infamous>>titanfall x1 version

ps vita sold around 5k

As a Nintendo fan, I have to ask... why? That wasn't even a good game.

#242 Edited by Slashkice (13241 posts) -
@Nike_Air said:

So far -

• inFAMOUS SS ~ 82k
  • Titanfall ~ 77k
  • Kirby ~ 41k
  • Mario Golf ~ 17k

-

• PS4 ~ 199k
  • Wii U ~ 48k

-

Thanks, I added the numbers to the OP.

#243 Edited by GoldenElementXL (3304 posts) -

Well it looks like it's Lems that aren't buying games this gen. I bought Titanfall on PC and XB1 but Lems must not have bought it at all. Did you guys pull a Tormentos and hype things you don't own?

#244 Posted by lostrib (37790 posts) -

@Slashkice said:
@Nike_Air said:

So far -

• inFAMOUS SS ~ 82k
  • Titanfall ~ 77k
  • Kirby ~ 41k
  • Mario Golf ~ 17k

-

• PS4 ~ 199k
  • Wii U ~ 48k

-

where are those numbers from?

#245 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Slashkice said:
@Nike_Air said:

So far -

• inFAMOUS SS ~ 82k
  • Titanfall ~ 77k
  • Kirby ~ 41k
  • Mario Golf ~ 17k

-

• PS4 ~ 199k
  • Wii U ~ 48k

-

GAF.

#246 Posted by lostrib (37790 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@lostrib said:

@Slashkice said:
@Nike_Air said:

So far -

• inFAMOUS SS ~ 82k
  • Titanfall ~ 77k
  • Kirby ~ 41k
  • Mario Golf ~ 17k

-

• PS4 ~ 199k
  • Wii U ~ 48k

-

GAF.

So how do we know they're right?

And why is it that Infamous is topping Titanfall but it's not on the NPD chart?

#247 Edited by Slashkice (13241 posts) -
@lostrib said:

So how do we know they're right?

And why is it that Infamous is topping Titanfall but it's not on the NPD chart?

The source (creamsugar) has leaked numbers for ages now; he's trustworthy and vouched for by GAF's mods.

As for inFamous, it's ahead of Titanfall on Xbox One, but not ahead of Titanfall on Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC - which is what the NPD lists.

#248 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1375 posts) -

@lostrib: Im guessing you dont know who creamsugar is or know how gaf works.

#249 Posted by lostrib (37790 posts) -

@PinkieWinkie said:

@lostrib: Im guessing you dont know who creamsugar is or know how gaf works.

I don't visit Gaf

#250 Posted by Pray_to_me (2880 posts) -

Mmmm Epic!! MS nuthuggers take that epic ownage hahaha! :D