Notch cancels Oculus Minecraft after "creepy" FB aquisition.

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EnergyAbsorber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 EnergyAbsorber
Member since 2005 • 5112 Posts

Well he could make it for PS4's Morpheus instead if he's looking for another option.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

@DarthRamms said:

@BattleSpectre:

Because OR VR was never officially stated to be 300 dollars and FB isn't looking for admitted profit on it.

Aye, I was just backing myself up, I don't like being called a liar and earlier on when you quoted me you said "An nobody said it will cost 300 dollars." I never said they officially confirmed that price, but I said that's the price tag they are targeting for.

DarthRamms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By DarthRamms
Member since 2013 • 1128 Posts

@BattleSpectre:

"An nobody said it will cost 300 dollars" You need to check again because I never even said that look at the username. And as I recall you didn't mention anything about them "targeting" that price and I also pointed out that was before fb bought them and they need to target a price that they think could get them a profit but FB isn't looking for quick profit.

And lol I notice you left a couple of parts from what you quoted unless you didn't read the whole thing. You honestly don't think FB can't help lower that price?

The lower the price point, the wider the audience," Iribe said. "We have all kinds of fantasy ideas. We’d love it to be free one day, so how do we get it as close to free as possible? Obviously it won’t be that in the beginning. We’re targeting the $300 price point right now but there’s the potential that it could get much less expensive with a few different relationships and strategies."

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

@DarthRamms: Are you happy now, huh? Taking a big shit on me like that.

UnbiasedPoster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 UnbiasedPoster
Member since 2013 • 1134 Posts

Not sure why he has any clout in the gaming community. Dude's made one block building simulator that spent forever in alpha and came out looking awful.