Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 melonfarmerz
Member since 2014 • 1294 Posts

@ps4hasnogames said:

I'm not a cow, and I'm not bashing SC.

you seem mad.

You're in line with Amazonangry and m3dude1, actually...

thageneral2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52 thageneral2
Member since 2007 • 595 Posts

I agree. Both of them look great but No Man's Sky looks more interesting, more open ended.

vincent380

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#53 vincent380
Member since 2003 • 2244 Posts

It seems no one really knows or understands what No Mans Sky is about lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@vincent380 said:

It seems no one really knows or understands what No Mans Sky is about lol

This is the problem.... people here see a flashy trailer of no mans sky... even though it was clearly a scripted concept trailer... not actual game play. see flashy colours and seemless planet transmission ... and suddenly "it looks more interesting than star citizen" ... well I suppose.... if you can't look past your nose.

But Star Citizen is an absolute massive project.... most of the people here saw a flashy video, and have not read a single thing on Star Citizen.

Hell ive seen people here comment that SC is only hangers and space.... just because thats all thats available right now. "I dont trust what the developers say" is an idiotic statement with that games' developement.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#55 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

What exactly makes it look more interesting? Star Citizen has the same exploration, but has the realistic physics and social/business aspects as well.

Kinthalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#56 Kinthalis
Member since 2002 • 5503 Posts

The really sad thing about this is that if this game hadn't been announced as coming for PS4, cows would be bashing it.

So many awesome games fly them by because they've been brainwashed by a corporation to only believe what they tell them.

Pathetic,

naz99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By naz99
Member since 2002 • 2941 Posts

Why the f**k are people even pitting these games against each other???

We have gone years and years with a paltry amount of "ok" space sims and now we have a shitload of amazing and promising ones coming out and you ass hats start arguing between them..i mean WTF?

I already have Star citizen i will be buying Elite Dangerous as soon as it hits standard beta and the moment No mans sky comes out if it seems interesting enough i will be grabbing that too....why? .....well because i am a gamer and i like games,

And i am not a Fu**ing moron fanboy like some of you douches.

Whats even more pathetic is some of you saying that No mans sky looks more interesting than star citizen when all you have seen of No mans sky is a pretty video and nothing else and Star Citizen you have not bothered finding out anything at all especially judging by some of these comments,Both games are going for to totally different things they are not even comparable, truly pathetic in the time honored System wars style :-/

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@Kinthalis said:

The really sad thing about this is that if this game hadn't been announced as coming for PS4, cows would be bashing it.

So many awesome games fly them by because they've been brainwashed by a corporation to only believe what they tell them.

Pathetic,

Nice generalising there, seem you've been blind to the positivity given from all when it was initially revealed when there was a lack of info on what platforms it was coming to.

I mean you've pulled this out of your own backside, if there's something to suggest it then quote it.

bloodlust_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59 bloodlust_101
Member since 2003 • 2764 Posts

@Kinthalis said:

Pathetic,

I think you are too caught up in the system wars - take a break, go outside, enjoy the sun.

Besides, it's most likely coming to PC day 1 - if not, within a few months. No need to be bitter.

Kinthalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#60  Edited By Kinthalis
Member since 2002 • 5503 Posts

@bloodlust_101 said:

@Kinthalis said:

Pathetic,

I think you are too caught up in the system wars - take a break, go outside, enjoy the sun.

Besides, it's most likely coming to PC day 1 - if not, within a few months. No need to be bitter.

What am I being bitter about, supposedly? The game is already annnounced for PC. The only bitter people are cows, who bash anythign that's not on their platform.

This very thread is evidence of that @hoosier7

bloodlust_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61 bloodlust_101
Member since 2003 • 2764 Posts

@Kinthalis said:

@bloodlust_101 said:

@Kinthalis said:

Pathetic,

What am I being bitter about, supposedly? The game is already annnounced for PC. The only bitter people are cows, who bash anythign that's not on their platform.

This very thread is evidence of that @hoosier7

Are Lemmings bitter? Are Hermits bitter?

You are upset. Take a break, go outside, enjoy the sun.

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#62 parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts

Will you be able to land on planets in SC?

naz99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By naz99
Member since 2002 • 2941 Posts

@parkurtommo said:

Will you be able to land on planets in SC?

You will be able to land at cities on planets and at certain contested areas for the First person shooter sections, but not the whole planet,the fidelity of the game is too high for that,but they have a whole team that are working on procedural generation for planets and other things for later after star citizen releases and better hardware becomes standard.

You wont hit a loading screen, you will fly towards the planet and hit a cloud layer or something similar and while this is happening the game will stream in the city you are landing at to give you the apperance of flying through the planets atmosphere.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@Kinthalis: How so? One individual taking an opinion on a game is somehow evidence, i'm with bloodlust. Someone needs to take a time out.

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#65 parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts

@naz99: Well then assuming there is a lot to explore and not just a handful of places, I'm pretty sure SC is the clear winner here... No Man's Sky has potential but nothing precise about it's gameplay has been explained yet. We need to know just how good the procedural generation will be and how many options you have in these scenarios and what objectives you can have...

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#66 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries said:

...And? Your typical PlayStation fan won't give two fucks about it, just like with Grim Fandango. Btw I disagree with you. Games like SC can never look boring.

And you know this... how? Seems like you're talking some seriously ignorant stuff here.

And I agree with you, SC looks great. Both games do.

Locutus_Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Locutus_Picard
Member since 2004 • 4159 Posts

I forgot how dumb system wars had become. I'll take both, thank you.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@ps4hasnogames: no mans sky will be best on PC. PC gets both games.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

@Jankarcop said:

@ps4hasnogames: no mans sky will be best on PC. PC gets both games.

I never seen so many jealous and angry hermits.....oh wait yes I have lol.

I never said anything about pc or ps4 or x1...i just said it looks more interesting.

go cry now.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

cows are so stupid. The best version of this game will be on PC.

@illmatic87 said:

On the basis that you can fly through a planet's atmosphere and fly over and land on a planet's landscape, yes.

Star Citizen seems to focus on Space and its stations so far.

Either way, I am excited for both games.

Roler42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Roler42
Member since 2013 • 1067 Posts

You would hype the crap out of Star Citizen if it was on the PS4

SentientMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By SentientMind
Member since 2013 • 361 Posts

If you guys want an idea on how expansive Star Citizen will be, just look below. Here are three cities you will be able to explore, and this is just on earth.

Shanghai, NYC, and Moscow. Notice landmarks like the Chrysler, and ESB in the NYC image.

Here is a video of very early(2013) progress on a city on another planet

Loading Video...

Atgodz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Atgodz
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I dont understand this entire thread. Games look similar but aren't at all alike in terms of gameplay. This is just a fucking fanboy war over which one either side thinks is better… Fucking hell.

In all honesty, i'm fucking stoked for both of them!