No Lems its not the Same!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by AM-Gamer (3597 posts) -

I find it funny that just because the PS4 has superior multiplats over the Xbox one cows are being called hypocrites. People are saying that cows only cared about exclusives anways so why care about multiplats now? Do we really need to go there? Although the 360 had the superior multiplats for the first couple years the difference was is the PS3 was actually thought to be more powerful and it proved it with the exclusives. It was the PS3 that had exlcusives that won more best graphic awards with 3 last generation with the 360 only getting one. And as time went on the PS3 also had the better looking multiplats. Look at the case with GTA5.

With the Xbox one it has nothing. Its multiplats are far behind already and its exclusvies are not doing any better. "bu bu Ryse is the best looking game right now" No its not, ive played the first 2 chapters. It looks great but it doesnt look better then KZ:SF and its also so linear it feels like its on rails. The reason why Sony fanboys make a big deal of it is because the PS3 did have more power then the X1 and it proved it. Games looked worse but after awhile they started to look better as most devs said they would. The X1 will not get that same benefit. Although both consoles will get great looking games the gap will continue to widen in favor or the PS4. If you love your Xbox one because of its kinect and integrated tv features so be it but dont be under the delusion that it will ever produce better looking games then the PS4.

#2 Posted by ConanTheStoner (4833 posts) -
@AM-Gamer said:

cows are being called hypacrits.

We should just call them hypercrits instead.

#3 Posted by speedfog (3048 posts) -

So what do you want us to say?

No discussion worth here.

#4 Posted by _Matt_ (8868 posts) -

What are we supposed to be discussing?

#5 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25602 posts) -

Uh...alright then. It took Sony 4 consoles and 20 years to get consistently better multiplats. Better late than never.

#6 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

game ends up being 30 fps on ps4. cows stop moooooooin

but when its 60fps on ps4. and 50 fps on x1 they all act like they got mad cow

#7 Posted by delta3074 (17906 posts) -

@AM-Gamer: They are hypocrites, when lems pointed out that most multiplats ran better on the xbox 360 cows said it didn't matter that only Exclusives mattered, now all of a sudden the differences matter, you cannot spend an entire generation saying something means nothing when it goes against you and then claim that it means something when it goes in your favour, Cows where the same with sales, when the 360 was trouncing the Ps3 all the cows would say 'sales don't matter' yet when they get a slight wiff that the Ps3 may be in front ,sales where the most important thing in the world.

It didn't matter to cows last gen if a multiplat ran in a lower resolution on the Ps3, now all of a sudden resolution matters.

Bottom line, Cows REALLY are hypocrites, so are lems but cows take the biscuit.

Cows=if it goes against us it doesn't matter, if it goes in our favour it's a huge deal

#8 Posted by ConanTheStoner (4833 posts) -

Lets discuss sand castles. I made one before, but it pretty much looked like an upside down bucket.

#9 Edited by AM-Gamer (3597 posts) -
#10 Posted by delta3074 (17906 posts) -
#11 Posted by BigBadBully (575 posts) -

@ConanTheStoner: Get fancier, get some wet sand and drip it on top to build some towers.

#12 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25602 posts) -

Lets discuss sand castles. I made one before, but it pretty much looked like an upside down bucket.

I made a sand castle but a blockhead oaf sporting a primate swagger came along and kicked it to ruins.

#13 Posted by KittenNose (405 posts) -

PC wins the multiplat war, the frame rate war, and the resolution war. Ignoring that is pretty hypocritical, especially considering the fact that in three years the gulf is going to get wider and wider in the PC's favor. The only way consoles have any chance in system wars is if you look at exclusives. Even price is getting pretty hard to argue, given that you have to add more then three hundred dollars to the price of both consoles for playing online this generation.

#14 Edited by ConanTheStoner (4833 posts) -
#15 Edited by Desmonic (13457 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

Hypacrits, Matt. We are supposed to discuss hypacrits. Whatever the f*ck that is.

#16 Posted by adders99 (2595 posts) -

game ends up being 30 fps on ps4. cows stop moooooooin

but when its 60fps on ps4. and 50 fps on x1 they all act like they got mad cow

lol this!

#17 Edited by _Matt_ (8868 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@_Matt_ said:

Hypacrits, Matt. We are supposed to discuss hypacrits. Whatever the f*ck that is.

Ah, is that some kind of fish?

#18 Edited by ConanTheStoner (4833 posts) -

@Floppy_Jim said:

I made a sand castle but a blockhead oaf sporting a primate swagger came along and kicked it to ruins.

Fucking sad man, lets go kick down his house!

@BigBadBully said:

@ConanTheStoner: Get fancier, get some wet sand and drip it on top to build some towers.

Ok, now THAT'S a plan. Holy shit, even lazy people can do that!

#19 Posted by Desmonic (13457 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

@Desmonic said:

@_Matt_ said:

Probably. That or some kind of horrible flesh mutation concerning the Bovinae subfamily, Cattle (aka Cows). Which is why Sony ordered ND to create the Last of Us as training for when the Cowpocalypse comes our way!

#20 Posted by _Matt_ (8868 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@_Matt_ said:

@Desmonic said:

@_Matt_ said:

Probably. That or some kind of horrible flesh mutation concerning the Bovinae subfamily, Cattle (aka Cows). Which is why Sony ordered ND to create the Last of Us as training for when the Cowpocalypse comes our way!

D:

I'm glad TLOU prepared me, that cowpocalypse simulator focussed my senses, and allows me to hear even the slight moo of a cow from within 1675m

#21 Posted by Desmonic (13457 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

@Desmonic said:

@_Matt_ said:

@Desmonic said:

@_Matt_ said:

D:

I'm glad TLOU prepared me, that cowpocalypse simulator focussed my senses, and allows me to hear even the slight moo of a cow from within 1675m

Yeah, Sony takes really good care of their bros! It's not just the Cowpocalypse either! Linky (Best. Promo. Ever.)

#22 Posted by freedomfreak (39235 posts) -

I leave for one day, and Gamespot goes ham.

What happened?

#23 Posted by MonsieurX (29579 posts) -

inb4lock

#24 Edited by ConanTheStoner (4833 posts) -

What happened?

I dumped metric tons of fluoride and paint chips into vats across multiple Doritos and Mt.Dew factories.

...with the help of these guys.

#25 Posted by _Matt_ (8868 posts) -

What happened?

oooh ham :D

#26 Edited by _Matt_ (8868 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@_Matt_ said:

@Desmonic said:

@_Matt_ said:

@Desmonic said:

@_Matt_ said:

D:

Yeah, Sony takes really good care of their bros! It's not just the Cowpocalypse either! Linky (Best. Promo. Ever.)

hahahaha *preorders from Gamestop Italy*

Awwwh yeah!

#27 Edited by freedomfreak (39235 posts) -
@_Matt_ said:

I only used it because I'm actually having a ham sandwich now :o

I dumped metric tons of fluoride and paint chips into vats across multiple Doritos and Mt.Dew factories.

...with the help of these guys.

Weird. Eco villains usually don't pull this stuff.

#28 Posted by ConanTheStoner (4833 posts) -

Weird. Eco villains usually don't pull this stuff.

Geez, way to typecast Eco villains.

Besides, it's the weekend.

#29 Posted by _Matt_ (8868 posts) -
@_Matt_ said:

I only used it because I'm actually having a ham sandwich now :o

Good choice sir.... now I have cravings for ham sarnies. Cheers Freedom, cheers

#30 Posted by KittenNose (405 posts) -
@Desmonic said:
@_Matt_ said:

Will you please coin the term Hypaplats for me? I.E When hyper-active hypocritical fanboys go off their ADHD meds, they will often start cherry picking the importance of multiplat performance. When that perfect storm happens, a person becomes a Hypaplat.

Symptoms include mouth frothing, keyboard face, selective amnesia, and acute glute pain.

#31 Posted by Desmonic (13457 posts) -

@Desmonic said:
@_Matt_ said:

Will you please coin the term Hypaplats for me? I.E When hyper-active hypocritical fanboys go off their ADHD meds, they will often start cherry picking the importance of multiplat performance. When that perfect storm happens, a person becomes a Hypaplat.

Symptoms include mouth frothing, keyboard face, selective amnesia, and acute glute pain.

In the words of another "fun" user:

Why so defensive? LOL!! Don't be mad LMAO!!

#32 Posted by _Matt_ (8868 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@kittennose said:
@Desmonic said:
@_Matt_ said:

In the words of another "fun" user:

Why so defensive? LOL!! Don't be mad LMAO!!

I have no idea who you are talking about. LOL!!

#33 Edited by blackace (20291 posts) -

@AM-Gamer: Cows are hypocrites. They complain and bash things on the XB1, but when it happens to the PS4, they damage control it saying there's no problem. Everything from paying for online multiplayer, which Cows chewed Lems about for years, but when it got thrown on the PS4 (But..but. Cows get free games.) lmao!! Same with FPS. Bash XB1 because some games are 30fps or drops below (i.e. TR:DE), but when it happens to their games (like Knack, which is 30fp and drops to 14fps) cows ignore it or make up excuses. Complete Hypocrites. The XB1 isn't perfect obviously, but neither is the PS4. With BLOD, Errors causing save files to be corrupted or deleted, graphical glitches happening in some games, group chat freezing and causing errors and the system not able to play a music CD. Cow should worry about their own systems problems. One more thing. Cows love to change the subject when they know they are wrong and have no real rebuttal to the facts. lol!!

No, I'm not butthurt or having any meltdowns. I'm just speaking the truth. Cows don't like to here the truth, so expect more immature damage control.

#34 Edited by starwolf474 (563 posts) -

All fanboys make a big deal about any kind of advantage their console of choice has, no matter how minor and they try to downplay any disadvantage their console of choice has.

That's just what fanboys do to try to justify their purchase decision and to convince themselves that they are a part of the winning team. All fanboys; whether PlayStation, Xbox, or Nintendo; do it and they all prove themselves to be hypocrites when the roles are reversed. For example:

Sony fanboy:

• 6th gen: It doesn't matter that the PS2 is the least powerful console. The fact that PS2 is selling way more than your pathetic Gamecube and XBox proves it LOL
  • 7th gen: Sales don't matter; I can't play sales. And who cares if Xbox 360 has the better version of multiplats, we have better exclusives and that is all that matters. And while PS3 may be more expensive, it provides a better value because you also get a bluray player with it so in addition to games, we also get to enjoy multimedia features that you pathetic Xbots don't get haha.
  • 8th gen: Haha PS4 is outselling the Xbone! Why would anyone want a Xbone any way when the PS4 is the most poweful console and will have the better version of multiplats? Enjoy your 720p games LOL. The Xbone is also so much more expensive too and don't give me that crap about it providing a better value because of it's multimedia features. Who cares about multimedia; I only care about games.

Just reverse this for an example of a Xbox fanboy.

#35 Edited by SolidTy (42492 posts) -

@starwolf474 said:

• 6th gen: It doesn't matter that the PS2 is the least powerful console and the fact that PS2 is selling way more than your pathetic Gamecube and XBox proves it LOL

Actually, the Dreamcast was the least powerful for that gen, and it's true the PS2 was a sales phenom, but what made it outstanding was the exclusive *high quality* games the PS2 had in it's arsenal. The sales was just icing on the cake for fanboys that pretend to be armchair CEOs. Still, the gaming discussions is why I joined up GS in the first place, way back then. My first post was in SW. Release dates had a lot to do with that. In the west, the DC released in 1999, the PS2 in 2000, and the Xbox was delayed to 2001 where the GC also released in 2001, same month.

I was here in SW in those DC-PS2-GC-Xbox days. Sales were argued, but games games games were the topics of the day. Halo 1 vs. Metroid Prime Vs. God of War vs. Metal Gear Solid 3 vs. Halo 2 vs. Blinx vs. Grabbed by the Ghoulies vs. Ratchet & Clank vs. Mario Sunshine Vs. Jak Vs. Sly Vs. Voodoo Vince, etc.

There were a lot of graphics threads too from Metroid vs. Halo vs. Metal Gear Solid 2, etc.

#36 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (6981 posts) -

This thread is now about ham and sand castles.

#37 Posted by TheEroica (13328 posts) -

I pm'd TC and asked him to steer the thread in a less "fanboy wars" direction... that was about an hour ago... goodbye thread.