No Bioshock infinit for wiiU says company

• 71 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts
WiiU. It has no games. And you can't play movies on it.
Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#52 Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

This is so damn ridiculous, man. I feel a foreboding about all of this. Good thing i didn't get it at launch, i'm gonna wait about a year until i see its situation.

lazerface216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 lazerface216
Member since 2008 • 7564 Posts

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]Sheep have Mario and zelda, thats all they need ..... :lol:YoshiYogurt
Multiplats belong on PC.

...........................nah

blackgamer1213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 blackgamer1213
Member since 2008 • 413 Posts

Wii U is down for the count face down just like Manny Pacquiao. Ninty just isn't popular with the 3rd party mutlplatform developers. thus it's not popular with non-Nintendo fanboys/fans.

LP4EVA2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 LP4EVA2005
Member since 2004 • 8585 Posts

This is so damn ridiculous, man. I feel a foreboding about all of this. Good thing i didn't get it at launch, i'm gonna wait about a year until i see its situation.

Lucianu

yup,same here.

and maybe by then it'll get a price drop do to its low sales (ala 3DS)

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#56 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41527 Posts

What Nintendo needs to do is forget about 3rd party support.

They need to go back to their roots in the next Zelda, make the next Mario similar to Mario 64, revamp Super Smash Brothers, revamp Mario Kart and create new franchises. Nintendo has more franchise faces that people love and recognize more. But they are taking them in the wrong direction.

ristactionjakso
They are both important, but at this point I'm ready to say Nintendo should abandon them both. They hardly pleased anyone in the N64, GameCube, and Wii era's (now their handhelds are having this problem since 3DS released), they won't please anyone now.
Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#57 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

[QUOTE="ristactionjakso"]

They need to go back to their roots in the next Zelda, make the next Mario similar to Mario 64, revamp Super Smash Brothers, revamp Mario Kart and create new franchises. Nintendo has more franchise faces that people love and recognize more. But they are taking them in the wrong direction.

nintendoboy16

They are both important, but at this point I'm ready to say Nintendo should abandon them both. They hardly pleased anyone in the N64, GameCube, and Wii era's (now their handhelds are having this problem since 3DS released), they won't please anyone now.

IDK man, they pleased a lot of people with the 64. Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask, 007 Goldeneye, Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, 1080, Bomberman 64, Doom 64, Donkey Kong 64, Gauntlet Legends, Hydro Thunder, Mario Party games, Super Smash Bros., Mortal Kombat, Pilot Wings 64, Turok, Turok 2, Wave Race, Wayne Gretzky's Hockey, WCW..........

If you weren't pleased with these games, in the 64 time period, then I feel sorry for you.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts
It doesn't make sense to put the time into porting it to wiiu. It'd release later, probably be buggy, and be detrimental to the company. Personally I like new games on new consoles. ...Bioshock sucks, anyways.
k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#59 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts
yes the studio has no plans but that doesn't mean 2k doesn't. they most likely treated like bioshock 1 for ps3. had other studio port it
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
I really don't blame them. I wouldn't either. Not worth it when all Nintendo fans care to buy are rehashed first party IPs.
LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#62 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

It feels good to have all systems.

and Don't assume Nintendo players don't also want Bioshock on the WiiU.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 nintendoboy16

LegatoSkyheart

That's always said when it comes to third party support on their systems. But I'm one of those Nintendo fans that actually wants it and will buy the games if they fascinate me.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#64 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

[QUOTE="LegatoSkyheart"]

nintendoboy16

That's always said when it comes to third party support on their systems. But I'm one of those Nintendo fans that actually wants it and will buy the games if they fascinate me.

Since having all systems, it's pretty hard to choose. Usually I just go for the Best System, or just say screw it and get a PC and console Copy.

Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#65 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts

[QUOTE="LegatoSkyheart"]

nintendoboy16

It'd be nice to have it on the Wii U, but I already own the first two on the Xbox 360, so I'd probably just get it on there.
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#66 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::roll::lol::lol::lol::lol::evil::lol::lol::lol::lol:

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 nintendoboy16

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"][QUOTE="ristactionjakso"]

ristactionjakso

IDK man, they pleased a lot of people with the 64. Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask, 007 Goldeneye, Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, 1080, Bomberman 64, Doom 64, Donkey Kong 64, Gauntlet Legends, Hydro Thunder, Mario Party games, Super Smash Bros., Mortal Kombat, Pilot Wings 64, Turok, Turok 2, Wave Race, Wayne Gretzky's Hockey, WCW..........

If you weren't pleased with these games, in the 64 time period, then I feel sorry for you.

Goldeneye 007: True, but ALMOST ANYTHING by Rare was defended back then.

Nintendo first party (Mario, Zelda, Wave Race, and others): Eh, it's a mix on that one. The reception for those series got even more broken when GameCube released.

Donkey Kong 64: That one was mixed and probably the least favored Rare developed game back then

Turok: Good point. That's one of the only third party series to actually liked on Nintendo consoles back then. Another being Star Wars (mostly with Rogue Squadron and Shadows of the Empire)

Doom 64: Most Doom fans HATED that game...

Mortal Kombat: That was mostly played on the same platform Tekken was on, but that was also when MK was getting rather downer reception (gamers perspective at least).

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#68 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts

ristactionjakso
the last thing they need to do is revamp smash brothers and have the whole fanbase go apesh*t on them.
nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 nintendoboy16

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]

[QUOTE="LegatoSkyheart"]

LegatoSkyheart

Since having all systems, it's pretty hard to choose. Usually I just go for the Best System, or just say screw it and get a PC and console Copy.

I usually don't care what version I get as long as it's decent enough for me to be pleased. There will be exceptions though.
aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#70 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

Sheep have Mario and zelda, thats all they need ..... :lol:RR360DD

And Lems have Halo and Gears of war, all they need :lol:

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#71 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts
I was hoping that I could play it on my Wii U :( oh well, will plqy it on the 360 then.