No Bioshock infinit for wiiU says company

• 71 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by finalstar2007 (25983 posts) -

Not that Nintendo fans will care about this game or anything since all they do is wait for more Mario but yeah thought might be interesting :P

BioShock Infinite will see release for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC, but not Wii U. Irrational Games creative director Ken Levine told Destructoid that the studio has no plans to bring its recently delayed shooter to Nintendo's first high-definition platform.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/bioshock-infinite-skipping-wii-u-6401345

#2 Posted by RR360DD (13045 posts) -
Sheep have Mario and zelda, thats all they need ..... :lol:
#3 Posted by charizard1605 (61570 posts) -
ITT: Lame, broad brushstroke generalizations abound.
#4 Posted by meetroid8 (21142 posts) -
Why would I play it on anything other than PC anyway?
#5 Posted by funsohng (28994 posts) -
That's bad, but this game is best on PC anyway.
#6 Posted by funsohng (28994 posts) -
Why would I play it on anything other than PC anyway?meetroid8
Becuz.... teh... teh CELLZZZ OMG
#7 Posted by TheDidact (3986 posts) -
Jelly that Kingdom Hearts 3 will be Wii U exclusive? :cool:
#8 Posted by SectorSix6 (201 posts) -

Sheep have Mario and zelda, thats all they need ..... :lol:RR360DD

Lems have halo and gears, thats all they need....:lol:

#9 Posted by HaloPimp978 (7329 posts) -

So this means Wii U can't handle Infinte then? Oh well I'm getting on PC anyways.

#10 Posted by YearoftheSnake5 (8151 posts) -

Boo le hoo.

If I even get it, it will be the PC version.

#11 Posted by RR360DD (13045 posts) -

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]Sheep have Mario and zelda, thats all they need ..... :lol:SectorSix6

Lems have halo and gears, thats all they need....:lol:

And Bioshock :lol: Nice try

#12 Posted by mynamesdenvrmax (2213 posts) -

what?! The Wii U is a power house! I remember everyone making a massive deal about this console just a few months ago and now its not getting games? Its like the Wii, with a U at the end!

#13 Posted by finalstar2007 (25983 posts) -

Pokemon and dancing games too.. never forget about dancing games :cool:

#14 Posted by themagicbum9720 (6507 posts) -
getting it on steam anyway.
#15 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -
does anyone expect 3rd parties to stick with nintendo when sony/ms release the true next gen systems?
#16 Posted by tubbyc (3796 posts) -

does anyone expect 3rd parties to stick with nintendo when sony/ms release the true next gen systems?campzor

Looks like Nintendo are having a hard time getting full support from them already.:?

#17 Posted by whiskeystrike (12096 posts) -

And Bioshock 1 comes with the PS3 version EXCLUSIVELY

Can't wait to finally play one of gaming's greatest games on the cell :cool:

#18 Posted by Snugenz (12783 posts) -

ITT: Lame, broad brushstroke generalizations abound.charizard1605

Its a Finalstar thread, what else did you expect?

#19 Posted by silversix_ (16151 posts) -
and i thought WiiU will finally be getting all the good third party until true next gen comes lol even ports sheep getting are half arsed. Talk about a system worth owning...
#20 Posted by Cheleman (7865 posts) -

lol

#21 Posted by AGM3002 (899 posts) -

So the gamecube didn't get alot of third party games games because of the "poor sales" of the gamecube. Wii didn't get alot of third party games because it was "too weak" So...if wiiu gets great sales and it's powerful. BUT still doesn't get alot of third party games then, what's the excuse this time??

#22 Posted by silversix_ (16151 posts) -

So the gamecube didn't get alot of third party games games because of the "poor sales" of the gamecube. Wii didn't get alot of third party games because it was "too weak" So...if wiiu gets great sales and it's powerful. BUT still doesn't get alot of third party games then, what's the excuse this time??

AGM3002

You call this powerful? Last gen specs released 7 years after 360 doesn't make a system more powerful. To next gen the Wii U will be the Wii to ps360 *too weak*.

#23 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -

AGM3002
powerful? compared to what, my toaster?
#24 Posted by trollop_scat (2655 posts) -

Jelly that Kingdom Hearts 3 will be Wii U exclusive? :cool:TheDidact

OMG how did you KNOW!!!?? :lol:

#25 Posted by madsnakehhh (14988 posts) -

That's sad and all, but who was expecting it to be on WiiU? from what i know it was never even planned a WiiU version.

Hmmm...yeah, that's the main reason to get a Nintendo console, don't see what's the problem with that :S

#26 Posted by TheEpicGoat (2006 posts) -

Looks like Nintendo will have to survive with only first-party once again.

#27 Posted by 205212669269561485377169522720 (14458 posts) -

Lol. I doubt it would've done as good as the 360, PC or PS3 version sales wise anyways so I personally don't see the point if Nintendo didn't offer them enough incentive.

#28 Posted by nintendoboy16 (28045 posts) -
and i thought WiiU will finally be getting all the good third party until true next gen comes lol even ports sheep getting are half arsed. Talk about a system worth owning...silversix_
You never thought that. :|
#29 Posted by super600 (31091 posts) -

Why do people love generalizing things about sheep. Sheep play third party games on other consoles to.

#30 Posted by super600 (31091 posts) -

[QUOTE="AGM3002"]

silversix_

You call this powerful? Last gen specs released 7 years after 360 doesn't make a system more powerful. To next gen the Wii U will be the Wii to ps360 *too weak*.

Actually idiot the specs are stronger then last gen consoles, but the next gen consoles will beat it, but not obliterate(next gen consoles have to be more then 7X the power of the WiiU to obliterate it in my opinion) it in terms of specs. The WiiU uses new technology in the gamepad.

#31 Posted by Chris_Williams (14882 posts) -

so the damage control answer is "I was going to get it on pc anyway"? k just wanted to know

#32 Posted by Salt_The_Fries (10043 posts) -

And Bioshock 1 comes with the PS3 version EXCLUSIVELY

Can't wait to finally play one of gaming's greatest games on the cell :cool:

whiskeystrike
Yeah, baby! :cool:
#33 Posted by Shirokishi_ (11206 posts) -

It wouldnt have sold either way, they arent stupid. The system just came out and the game is kinda niche.
Same with Bioshock Vita.

#34 Posted by ArisShadows (22665 posts) -
I only play multiplats on PC..
#35 Posted by clyde46 (47568 posts) -

It wouldnt have sold either way, they arent stupid. The system just came out and the game is kinda niche.
Same with Bioshock Vita.

Shirokishi_
Bioshock niche? Wut?!
#36 Posted by finalstar2007 (25983 posts) -

[QUOTE="AGM3002"]

campzor

powerful? compared to what, my toaster?

lol

#37 Posted by straightedge_X (712 posts) -
Bioware are terrible developers anyways so who cares?
#38 Posted by call_of_duty_10 (4954 posts) -

WII Ultimate failure

#39 Posted by call_of_duty_10 (4954 posts) -
Bioware are terrible developers anyways so who cares? straightedge_X
... Bioware didn't make this game...or any bioshock game,actually.
#40 Posted by straightedge_X (712 posts) -
[QUOTE="straightedge_X"]Bioware are terrible developers anyways so who cares? call_of_duty_10
... Bioware didn't make this game...or any bioshock game,actually.

I know.

the bad ones like bioware no bioshock for wii umariokart64fan

Here.

:lol:
#41 Posted by finalstar2007 (25983 posts) -

Bioware are terrible developers anyways so who cares? straightedge_X

Bioware?

#42 Posted by call_of_duty_10 (4954 posts) -
[QUOTE="straightedge_X"][QUOTE="call_of_duty_10"][QUOTE="straightedge_X"] ... Bioware didn't make this game...or any bioshock game,actually.

I know.

the bad ones like bioware no bioshock for wii umariokart64fan

Here.

:lol:

Oh,haha. Only Mariokartfan can post something like that:P
#43 Posted by straightedge_X (712 posts) -

[QUOTE="straightedge_X"]Bioware are terrible developers anyways so who cares? finalstar2007

Bioware?

Read my follow up post and you'll understand. :P
#44 Posted by YoshiYogurt (5991 posts) -
Multiplats belong on PC. Nintendo first party === Sony exclusives >>>>>>>> 360 exclusives.
#45 Posted by nameless12345 (15125 posts) -

Bad.

It's shaping up to be a good game so it's a loss even tho the PC version will be where it's at it...

#46 Posted by moistsandwich (0 posts) -

I'm okay with that.... already pre-purchased on STEAM anyway.

#47 Posted by SaltyMeatballs (25158 posts) -

[QUOTE="charizard1605"]ITT: Lame, broad brushstroke generalizations abound.Snugenz

Its a Finalstar thread, what else did you expect?

#48 Posted by nameless12345 (15125 posts) -

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]Sheep have Mario and zelda, thats all they need ..... :lol:YoshiYogurt
Multiplats belong on PC. Nintendo first party === Sony exclusives >>>>>>>> 360 exclusives.

So you're gonna say to every Wii U owner to "just get it for your 1000$ PC" ?

The system needs multis if it wants to stay relevant for most gamers...

#49 Posted by ristactionjakso (6115 posts) -

What Nintendo needs to do is forget about 3rd party support.

They need to go back to their roots in the next Zelda, make the next Mario similar to Mario 64, revamp Super Smash Brothers, revamp Mario Kart and create new franchises. Nintendo has more franchise faces that people love and recognize more. But they are taking them in the wrong direction.

#50 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

ITT: Dumb fanboys.