Nirolak the Neogaf admin is the biggest Nintendo troll I've ever seen

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by Clock-w0rk (3378 posts) -

Brofists vs robotabpple :lol:, it's like twins fighting each others.rjdofu

#52 Posted by dobzilian (2817 posts) -

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"][QUOTE="trollop_scat"]

Wii U deserves every ounce of hate it garners...

super600

So does Microsoft I.e little no exclusives, and the whole charging of basic online play and hiding apps behind that pay wall etc

What will happen if sony does that next gen or MS gets rid of those pay walls or reduces the price of XBL.

Reduce the price of XBL? Good one super.... 9/10. You give richard pryor a run for his money with jokes like that.
#53 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -
Brofists vs robotabpple :lol:, it's like twins fighting each others.rjdofu
NO! That is harsh. You know im not half as bad as he is

GAF is the sh*t yo.

Clock-w0rk
And especially NO to this haha
#54 Posted by OreoMilkshake (12825 posts) -

zvD3g.gif.

#55 Posted by King_Dodongo (3381 posts) -
One day i will make an account there, it's just that someone told me that is really easy to get banned there.
#57 Posted by Some-Mist (5630 posts) -
[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"] Fair enough:) I do agree with you about the posters you mentioned A lot of the new trolls are learning to be more subtle. You have to pick up on it Anyway, I never understood the hype for neogaf It really is a sh1tty forum IMO You can tell most of the posters there dont even like to play video games All they do is complain like females on pms. Neogaf users really are some of the most cynical, negative, and assh@le like Playstation haters on the planet All they do is thrash great Playstation exclusives Its ONLY the good posters there who speak out against it, and who show those playstation hating trolls what is up

err... have any examples? If anything, I think GAF is the least biased board on the net.. mostly due to the harsh rules. The thing I love about it, is it doesn't matter what kind of niche it is... there's a thread for it. Not to mention they actually have members with good taste. Most that you'll find on here like mainstream low IQ garbage. GAF accommodates both those types of users and those with refined taste.
#58 Posted by TheEroica (14410 posts) -

The first page of this thread is like an alt account circle jerk....

#59 Posted by silversix_ (15882 posts) -
He's not a troll, he's only stating facts. Its Nintendo defenders that are trolls ignoring facts by spamming their bullsh*t.
#60 Posted by nintendoboy16 (27922 posts) -
He's not a troll, he's only stating facts. Its Nintendo defenders that are trolls ignoring facts by spamming their bullsh*t.silversix_
I'm not even going to point out the irony here.
#61 Posted by MonsieurX (31568 posts) -
Stop making threads. Please do. And why cry about another forum's here?
#62 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -
[QUOTE="Some-Mist"][QUOTE="epicgameplayer"] Fair enough:) I do agree with you about the posters you mentioned A lot of the new trolls are learning to be more subtle. You have to pick up on it Anyway, I never understood the hype for neogaf It really is a sh1tty forum IMO You can tell most of the posters there dont even like to play video games All they do is complain like females on pms. Neogaf users really are some of the most cynical, negative, and assh@le like Playstation haters on the planet All they do is thrash great Playstation exclusives Its ONLY the good posters there who speak out against it, and who show those playstation hating trolls what is up

err... have any examples? If anything, I think GAF is the least biased board on the net.. mostly due to the harsh rules. The thing I love about it, is it doesn't matter what kind of niche it is... there's a thread for it. Not to mention they actually have members with good taste. Most that you'll find on here like mainstream low IQ garbage. GAF accommodates both those types of users and those with refined taste.

Haha no offence, but you sound like a bittter neogaf member in defence lol Just read all my other posts in this thread about neogaf I consider neogaf the troll forums. Lots of members there are cynical, negative, assh@loe like Playstation haters who just hate and hate on the playstation
#63 Posted by rjdofu (9171 posts) -
The fact that this stupid thread has nothing to do with SW, and still hasn't been locked, is beyond me.
#64 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

Stop making threads. Please do. And why cry about another forum's here?MonsieurX

#65 Posted by freedomfreak (43036 posts) -
The fact that this stupid thread has nothing to do with SW, and still hasn't been locked, is beyond me.rjdofu
Seriously. It's about a user from another website.
#66 Posted by robotapple (780 posts) -

[QUOTE="rjdofu"]The fact that this stupid thread has nothing to do with SW, and still hasn't been locked, is beyond me.freedomfreak

It's about the admin from the most prominant site in games journalism today,

#67 Posted by freedomfreak (43036 posts) -

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="rjdofu"]The fact that this stupid thread has nothing to do with SW, and still hasn't been locked, is beyond me.robotapple

Yes. It has absolutely nothing to do with System Wars.
#68 Posted by rjdofu (9171 posts) -

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="rjdofu"]The fact that this stupid thread has nothing to do with SW, and still hasn't been locked, is beyond me.robotapple

'm'k, sooooo?
#69 Posted by robotapple (780 posts) -

[QUOTE="robotapple"]

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"] Seriously. It's about a user from another website.freedomfreak

Of course it does... most of the stories linked here originally came from Neogaf.

#70 Posted by Some-Mist (5630 posts) -
[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"][QUOTE="Some-Mist"][QUOTE="epicgameplayer"] Fair enough:) I do agree with you about the posters you mentioned A lot of the new trolls are learning to be more subtle. You have to pick up on it Anyway, I never understood the hype for neogaf It really is a sh1tty forum IMO You can tell most of the posters there dont even like to play video games All they do is complain like females on pms. Neogaf users really are some of the most cynical, negative, and assh@le like Playstation haters on the planet All they do is thrash great Playstation exclusives Its ONLY the good posters there who speak out against it, and who show those playstation hating trolls what is up

Haha no offence, but you sound like a bittter neogaf member in defence lol Just read all my other posts in this thread about neogaf I consider neogaf the troll forums. Lots of members there are cynical, negative, assh@loe like Playstation haters who just hate and hate on the playstation

I was actually a member here before NeoGAF. gaf account gs account I just love that they have "communities" that love point and click adventures, shmups, and severely underrated/awesome games like moon: remix rpg adventure. but anyways... nice baiting.
#71 Posted by MonsieurX (31568 posts) -

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="robotapple"]It's about the admin from the most prominant site in games journalism today,

robotapple

Of course it does... most of the stories linked here originally came from Neogaf.

So....? Whine about it on their forum,not here.
#72 Posted by freedomfreak (43036 posts) -

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="robotapple"]It's about the admin from the most prominant site in games journalism today,

robotapple

Yes. Actual news. Not some random user.
#73 Posted by tonitorsi (8613 posts) -

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"]Also Most of the users on neogaf are cyncial and negative assh@les who hate and hate when it comes to everything playstation! Neogaf is practically ran by a bunch of Microsoft shills. Its obvious to spot and its funny that they think people are not aware of it I disregard every "negative" playstation "opinion" on that troll site from those Sony hating trollsVari3ty

Seriously? I think GAF favors Playstation and Sony a LOT more than Microsoft. 

True tea.

Flaw free GAF gona flaw free GAF. :cool:

#74 Posted by King_Dodongo (3381 posts) -
Good site, been a lurker for 3 years and counting. One day when I understand the process of signing in there, I could be there with those chaps too. :=)
#75 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -
[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"][QUOTE="Some-Mist"]err... have any examples? If anything, I think GAF is the least biased board on the net.. mostly due to the harsh rules. The thing I love about it, is it doesn't matter what kind of niche it is... there's a thread for it. Not to mention they actually have members with good taste. Most that you'll find on here like mainstream low IQ garbage. GAF accommodates both those types of users and those with refined taste.Some-Mist

I was actually a member here before NeoGAF. gaf account gs account I just love that they have "communities" that love point and click adventures, shmups, and severely underrated/awesome games like moon: remix rpg adventure. but anyways... nice baiting.

That is not even true though Because according to the neogaf trolls, every game that isnt dark souls is sh!t (never mind that demon souls is better in every way) That is cool that you found something to like about neogaf though Hope you enjoy it! I cant stand neogaf . Its an over hyped troll forum with too many of its members being cynical and negative Playstation hating trolls
#76 Posted by OreoMilkshake (12825 posts) -

Hope you enjoy I cant stand neogaf . Its an over hyped troll forum with too many of its members being cynical and negative Playstation hating trolls epicgameplayer
1VWTK12.gif

#77 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -
Good site, been a lurker for 3 years and counting. One day when I understand the process of signing in there, I could be there with those chaps too. :=) King_Dodongo
I tried signing up too But you have to have what they consider a "real" email adress What ever that means They are trying to control who posts there Anyways, Neogaf really is like the cesspool of the internet. So dont worry . You wont be missing out on anything there lol
#78 Posted by rjdofu (9171 posts) -

Hope you enjoy I cant stand neogaf . Its an over hyped troll forum with too many of its members being cynical and negative Playstation hating trolls epicgameplayer

Jesus, if you love playstation so much, just marry her already!

#79 Posted by Some-Mist (5630 posts) -
[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"][QUOTE="Some-Mist"][QUOTE="epicgameplayer"] Haha no offence, but you sound like a bittter neogaf member in defence lol Just read all my other posts in this thread about neogaf I consider neogaf the troll forums. Lots of members there are cynical, negative, assh@loe like Playstation haters who just hate and hate on the playstation

That is not even true though Because according to the neogaf trolls, every game that isnt dark souls is sh!t (never mind that demon souls is better in every way) That is cool that you found something to like about neogaf though Hope you enjoy I cant stand neogaf . Its an over hyped troll forum with too many of its members being cynical and negative Playstation hating trolls

opinion is actually split according to the latest thread (which I'm subscribed to). I also agree demon's souls is better.
#80 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -

robotapple

You mean like how neogaf member secreterial dog posted FAKE news stories twice already? Seriously, Naughty Dog should sue their asses lol Like i said, neogaf is complete sh!t and has sh!t members How sites can even link to that troll fourm is beyond me
#81 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -
[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"]Blake, Yep:) *exert from my post on the first page* I see a lot of those Microsoft shills talking about how neogaf is pro sony to take away the attention from themselfes, Tbe truth is that real gamers prefer Sony though. That is just the truth. Sony is much better then M$ is, Sony is much more pro-consumer then M$ is too. Sony is for the core gamer. Microsoft is the enemy of core gamers The PS3 was better, and PS3 exclusives are much better, And the PS4 is looking MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER then anything M$ can ever put out with their upcoming and weaker casual kinect box 720 lol! That is simply the reality and good posters on neogaf are simply stating the reality But what I see more of on neogaf is vey biased pro Microsoft posters who are far seperated from reality who hate on eveything Playstation related It is a joke Neogaf actually needs more playstation centric gamers, But it does speak volumes that Microosft fanboys on neogaf spend way more time talking about the playstation and talking about PS exclusives, Then they ever do spend time talking about Microsoft's current many failures with core gamers, and their tiny amount of lackluster 360 exclusives

The people who keep responding to me and questioning me should read that post ^^^^^ That explains it all
#82 Posted by Some-Mist (5630 posts) -
[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"][QUOTE="epicgameplayer"]Blake, Yep:) *exert from my post on the first page* The truth is that real gamers prefer Sony. That is just the truth. Sony is much better then M$ is, Sony is much more pro-consumer then M$ is too. Sony is for the core gamer. Microsoft is the enemy of core gamers The PS3 was better, and PS3 exclusives are much better, And the PS4 is looking MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER then anything M$ can ever put out with their upcoming and weaker casual kinect box 720 lol! That is simply the reality and good posters on neogaf are simply stating the reality But what I see more of on neogaf is vey biased pro Microsoft posters who are far seperated from reality who hate on eveything Playstation related It is a joke Neogaf actually needs more playstation centric gamers, But it does speak volumes that Microosft fanboys on neogaf spend way more time talking about the playstation and talking about PS exclusives, Then they ever do spend time talking about Microsoft's current many failures with core gamers, and their tiny amount of lackluster 360 exclusives

The people who keep responding to me and questioning me should read that post ^^^^^ That explains it all

the most difficult and "hardcore" game to be released this year (dodonpachi saidaioujou) is exclusive to the 360 console.
#83 Posted by lostrib (42144 posts) -

[QUOTE="robotapple"]

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"] Yes. It has absolutely nothing to do with System Wars. epicgameplayer

You mean like how neogaf member secreterial dog posted FAKE news stories twice already? Seriously, Naughty Dog should sue their asses lol Like i said, neogaf is complete sh!t and has sh!t members How sites can even link to that troll fourm is beyond me

then go complain about it there

#84 Posted by McStrongfast (4277 posts) -

The people who keep responding to me and questioning me should read that post ^^^^^ That explains it allepicgameplayer
I didn't read it.

I tried signing up too

But you have to have what they consider a "real" email adress

What ever that means
epicgameplayer

"B. You must register with an ISP, education, or workplace email address. All free email addresses (gmail, yahoo, etc.) are prohibited and will not be approved."

The approval process can also take a couple of months. It's pretty effective at deterring joke/spam/alt accounts. Getting banned tends to mean something. Moderators tend to be harsh but fair.

lostrib

I have a suspicion moderators were harsh but fair.

#85 Posted by McStrongfast (4277 posts) -

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29160261/nirolak-is-a-fanboy-neogaf

You've got some issues to work out it seems.

#86 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"]I didn't read it.

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"]
I tried signing up too

But you have to have what they consider a "real" email adress

What ever that means
McStrongfast

"B. You must register with an ISP, education, or workplace email address. All free email addresses (gmail, yahoo, etc.) are prohibited and will not be approved."

The approval process can also take a couple of months. It's pretty effective at deterring joke/spam/alt accounts. Getting banned tends to mean something. Moderators tend to be harsh but fair.

lostrib

That is true But i also feel Microsoft shills are signing up, while real gamers who would other wise oppose them, are not being able to sign up due to the crazy process etc Hard to explain what i mean exactly, but i hope you understand me a little
#87 Posted by lostrib (42144 posts) -

[QUOTE="McStrongfast"]

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"]

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

epicgameplayer

That is true But i also feel Microsoft shills are signing up, while real gamers who would other wise oppose them, are not being able to sign up due to the crazy process etc Hard to explain what i mean exactly, but i hope you understand me a little

You're upset because they wont let crappy fanboys like you on?

#88 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"][QUOTE="McStrongfast"]I have a suspicion moderators were harsh but fair.

lostrib

There already are crappy Microsoft fanboys all over neogaf lol So believe me i could care less about that sh!t troll site I just disregard neogaf completely Im saying that they make it easier for Microsoft shills to join, while making it hard for the legitame gamer who opposes them to join There are like Nazis and try to control who will post etc
#89 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -

McStrongfast
HOLY sh!t I knew it So robbotopple is Groverslanding, and for those who dont know, Groverslanding was Abonsobo Abonsabo/robbotopple you have been found out and i will report you to a mod Thanks for the link McStrongfast:) Much appreciated
#90 Posted by lostrib (42144 posts) -

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"] That is true But i also feel Microsoft shills are signing up, while real gamers who would other wise oppose them, are not being able to sign up due to the crazy process etc Hard to explain what i mean exactly, but i hope you understand me a littleepicgameplayer

There already are crappy Microsoft fanboys all over neogaf lol So believe me i could care less about that sh!t troll site I just disregard neogaf completely Im saying that they make it easier for Microsoft shills to join, while making it hard for the legitame gamer who opposes them to join There are like Nazis and try to control who will post etc

Conspiracy! Mainstream media! Tinfoil hats!  You just sound mad, because they wont let you into their club

#91 Posted by lostrib (42144 posts) -

[QUOTE="McStrongfast"]

epicgameplayer

HOLY sh!t I knew it So robbotopple is Groverslanding, and for those who dont know, Groverslanding was Abonsobo Abonsabo/robbotopple you have been found out and i will report you to a mod Thanks for the link McStrongfast:) Much appreciated

and who's alt are you?

#92 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"][QUOTE="lostrib"]

lostrib

Conspiracy! Mainstream media! Tinfoil hats!  You just sound mad, because they wont let you into their club

Thats why "insiders" post there too dummie! But continue to believe the world is flat, and that the government and main stream media only have your best interests at heart LOL do you belive in unicorns and rainbows too Believe me, neogaf is a sh!tty troll forum! I tried to join once, just to oppose the xbox fanboys on there That was it and it was a long time ago Dont really care anymore. Like i said, i disregard neogaf as a legit forum with legit members
#93 Posted by lostrib (42144 posts) -

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"] There already are crappy Microsoft fanboys all over neogaf lol So believe me i could care less about that sh!t troll site I just disregard neogaf completely Im saying that they make it easier for Microsoft shills to join, while making it hard for the legitame gamer who opposes them to join There are like Nazis and try to control who will post etcepicgameplayer

Thats why "insiders" post there too dummie! But continue to believe the world is flat, and that the government and main stream media only have your best interests at heart LOL do you belive in unicorns and rainbows too Believe me, neogaf is a sh!tty troll forum. I tried to joim once just to oppose the xbox fanboys on there That was it and it was a long time ago Dont really care anymore Like i said, i disregard neogaf as a legit forum with legit members I

Yes, after 5 pages I can really tell that you don't care anymore. U mad, bro?

#94 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"][QUOTE="McStrongfast"]

lostrib

and who's alt are you?

If you know who Absonsobo was, he was a literal loser who would spam the forums with Sony hating threads 24 hours a day, and seven days a week Im not even kidding you and others will be able to back me up on that too! Abonsabo was obssessed. He has legit mental issues. He is one of the worst 360 fanboy posters ever So if you want to clean the forums up then do your part and report Robbotopple too please. Thanks
#95 Posted by McStrongfast (4277 posts) -

I tried to joim once just to oppose the xbox fanboys on there That was it and it was a long time ago Dont really care anymoreepicgameplayer

I can tell.

#96 Posted by robotapple (780 posts) -

What the heck happened in this thread.

lol you guys are crazy

#97 Posted by McStrongfast (4277 posts) -

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"] HOLY sh!t I knew it So robbotopple is Groverslanding, and for those who dont know, Groverslanding was Abonsobo Abonsabo/robbotopple you have been found out and i will report you to a mod Thanks for the link McStrongfast:) Much appreciatedepicgameplayer

and who's alt are you?

If you know who Absonsobo was, he was a literal loser who would spam the forums with Somy hating threads 24 hours a day, and seven days a week Im not even kidding you and others will be able to back me up on that too! Abonsabo was obssessed. He has legit mental issues. He is one of the worst 360 fanboy posters ever So if you want to clean the forums up then do your part and report Robbotopple too please. Thanks

I'm almost starting to get worried about you now.

#98 Posted by lostrib (42144 posts) -

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"] HOLY sh!t I knew it So robbotopple is Groverslanding, and for those who dont know, Groverslanding was Abonsobo Abonsabo/robbotopple you have been found out and i will report you to a mod Thanks for the link McStrongfast:) Much appreciatedepicgameplayer

and who's alt are you?

If you know who Absonsobo was, he was a literal loser who would spam the forums with Sony hating threads 24 hours a day, and seven days a week Im not even kidding you and others will be able to back me up on that too! Abonsabo was obssessed. He has legit mental issues. He is one of the worst 360 fanboy posters ever So if you want to clean the forums up then do your part and report Robbotopple too please. Thanks

Why not report you both and get it super clean!

#99 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"][QUOTE="lostrib"]

and who's alt are you?

McStrongfast

If you know who Absonsobo was, he was a literal loser who would spam the forums with Somy hating threads 24 hours a day, and seven days a week Im not even kidding you and others will be able to back me up on that too! Abonsabo was obssessed. He has legit mental issues. He is one of the worst 360 fanboy posters ever So if you want to clean the forums up then do your part and report Robbotopple too please. Thanks

I'm almost starting to get worried about you now.

Thank you for your concern but im fine! If you can report robbotopple who is Abonsabo that would be awesome though You can ask around, and others will even tell you how insane and obssessed he was. Abonsabo/robbotopple is a lemmimg troll with legit mental issues
#100 Posted by MonsieurX (31568 posts) -

What the heck happened in this thread.

lol you guys are crazy

robotapple
:cry: