Nintendo's E3 kinda sucked...But don't hate them for it.

• 163 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

What Nintendo needs to do with the NX is, first of all, make the damn thing much more powerful. That way, if Western devs still are stubborn enough to avoid the platform, we'll all know for sure it's absolute and blatant xenophobia. As is I believe most avoided Wii U because of power limitations and nothing more.

As far as software goes, they need to continue giving loyal fans the games they want, while also considering casuals and dude bro gamers since they make up a large portion of consumers.

Avatar image for deactivated-58ce94803a170
deactivated-58ce94803a170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#52  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170
Member since 2015 • 8822 Posts

@super600: I agree some, with Nintendo going mobile it will give them a chance to cater to casual audiences. But this will be for certain studios to achieve. I dont think we will see AAA Nintendo studios producing the mobile games. I think they will just do like they always do. I think they will focus on competing with Steam kinda. I think Nintendo is trying to build a service like Steam. Would be epic to be able to play a Nintendo game on PC using a Nintendo app. Anything is possible and Nintendo is good at implementing tech. I think this console is way more epic then people make it out to be. The free online, the miiverse, the gyro controls, the remote play with the gamepad. This console is sweet and i cant wait to buy their next home console.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

They deserve no rope.

Some of their upcoming games look fine, good even, I'm sure Platinum will make Starfox bitchin, and Fatal Frame and Devil's Third have my interest. But Nintendo's ability to have so much talent under one roof and waste some of it on bullshit is so annoying.

Like that Metroid and Zelda spinoffs? Bitch what? A Sony first party game (that wasn't Naughty Dog or an Ueda game) looked more fun to me than the stuff Nintendo was showing, I was stunned.

Pretty much my reaction to the Metroid as well. It looked utterly pedestrian, borderline insulting. I know Miyamoto said a while back they were going to focus on smaller projects, but if this is what he meant, holy Christ.

Metroid......Metroid!?

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 MirkoS77

@Bigboi500 said:
@mesome713 said:

@Bigboi500: I dont think Nintendo will ever go back to the casual market , having a 100 million install base and only selling 1 million copies of a Kirby franchise game will do that to you. Casual buy casual games, not Nintendo games.

Them making these games like the new Metroid and Zelda spin offs instead of dedicated games for each respective franchise means that they want to make money off of casual gamers to boost income. The people that haven't supported Nintendo really have no right to complain.

So people have to be content in complicity with supporting mediocrity in order to gain the right to complain about it? That makes no sense.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170

@Bigboi500 said:

What Nintendo needs to do with the NX is, first of all, make the damn thing much more powerful. That way, if Western devs still are stubborn enough to avoid the platform, we'll all know for sure it's absolute and blatant xenophobia. As is I believe most avoided Wii U because of power limitations and nothing more.

As far as software goes, they need to continue giving loyal fans the games they want, while also considering casuals and dude bro gamers since they make up a large portion of consumers.

I actually agree with that. I also would like them to keep it in their budget so they can afford to give us a bunch of games. But i would love to have the console powerful that way when Third Party says no, then just as you say, we would know for sure. I honestly think that even if Nintendo did make a powerful system Third Party would still be too scared to compete with Nintendo games.

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts

There was some good games there but most of them have been revealed already and some were shown several times already. The new stuff they shown didn't look that great in terms of Nintendo standards imo. Overall these games seem like quick fillers until the NX is talked about next year.

3ds was really sloppy from a first party front. The Zelda game is pretty much a spin off, and the good stuff like FE and Mario/Luigi are 2016. Don't get me started on that poor excuse for a Metriod game. I will pretend that it doesn't exist.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170

@Ghost120x: To be fair, even Microsoft revealed bout all there stuff before E3. Bout everything at E3 was already revealed. The only stuff that was surprising was the promises Sony made for games that are a few years off from being finished. A couple other things, but Nintendo revealed just as much new content as others, probably even more then all others.

I thought Sony had the worst with their promises for 2016 and giving fans barely anything for 2015. Only the CoD fans got something for Holidays and Sony spent big money getting that. Which is understandable considering its their system seller. But seems majority of gamers loved Sony's, so its fitting for them. They like promises.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#58 AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@StrongDeadlift said:

We know. They had a poor showing because they are holding everything back, for the NX.

Zelda will most likely end up there anyways. It makes more sense. There is literally no reason to release the new Zelda game on the Wii U. They will be sending it out to die, and it will accomplish absolutely nothing as far as preserving their brand goodwill/reputation/Wii U's lifespan. (I reject the arguement of "Nintendo must support the Wii U or else lose the trust of 'the gamerz/consumerz' ". That is nonsense. Both of them have not only ALREADY abandoned the Wii U, but both of them would be better served by the game skipping Wii U entirety and Nintendo just eating the crow)

The concept of the new Zelda being open world is the Zelda game everybody has always wanted. They would be doing a disservice to both gamers and Zelda fans by bogging it down with the Wii U. That is a game that deserves "next gen" specs.

I think next Zelda will find its way to both consoles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 deactivated-58ce94803a170

@AzatiS: I can do you one better, all Wii U games will find a way to Nintendos next console.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

In the end NX fixes all the issues we had with Wii U's E3. I was mad that 3DS got all the good stuff and Wii U got scraps. NX being able to scale the game to both systems means that both systems get the same games. I won't be mad that the next FE game is on their handheld. Because I'll see it on the console too. Same with ALBW, LttP, MM, etc. etc. All the games that the 3DS gets that never ends up on the console won't happen again thanks to NX. When I think about that I want NX to come even sooner. Both systems end up with the full support of Nintendo, and in the end that's all that matters.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#61 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

@bunchanumbers said:

In the end NX fixes all the issues we had with Wii U's E3. I was mad that 3DS got all the good stuff and Wii U got scraps. NX being able to scale the game to both systems means that both systems get the same games. I won't be mad that the next FE game is on their handheld. Because I'll see it on the console too. Same with ALBW, LttP, MM, etc. etc. All the games that the 3DS gets that never ends up on the console won't happen again thanks to NX. When I think about that I want NX to come even sooner. Both systems end up with the full support of Nintendo, and in the end that's all that matters.

Yeah, that'd be great. Just as long as we saw console exclusives as well and the console graphics are like 2 gens ahead of the handheld. :P

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#62 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@mesome713 said:

@super600: I agree some, with Nintendo going mobile it will give them a chance to cater to casual audiences. But this will be for certain studios to achieve. I dont think we will see AAA Nintendo studios producing the mobile games. I think they will just do like they always do. I think they will focus on competing with Steam kinda. I think Nintendo is trying to build a service like Steam. Would be epic to be able to play a Nintendo game on PC using a Nintendo app. Anything is possible and Nintendo is good at implementing tech. I think this console is way more epic then people make it out to be. The free online, the miiverse, the gyro controls, the remote play with the gamepad. This console is sweet and i cant wait to buy their next home console.

No nintendo game will be ever release on PC.They are definitely going to use mobile platforms to get more people to buy their consoles including casuals.

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

@bunchanumbers: See no one has ever described Xbox 360 and PS3 as testing grounds, because they got HD right from the start. They didn't need a full gen to get it right. It was a case of "these machines are in HD, and here are loads of HD games". Only Nintendo needs these excuses.

@pikachudude860 said:

But I let this sink in for a bit. Why did Nintendo do what they did and have such an underwhelming E3 digital event? Well...Think about it. In the beginning, Nintendo said they're dedicated gaming platform, "Codename NX", will be talked about next year. (2016). So...I'd say that they are going to replace the Wii U ASAP. But not so soon that it upsets the people who just bought the Wii U.

If that is the case, then why should they come out with big games like Animal Crossing, Metroid, F-Zero, etc? Why spend millions on games for a console that is pretty much dead, sales wise? if Nintendo came out with a big Mario game, then turned around and came out with ANOTHER big Mario game on the NX soon afterwards, what would you all think? What? REHASH? Nintendo milking Mario again? Blah Blah Blah.

This is ridiculous. You are implying there is a design to this utter calamity. I tell you what your argument boils down to. We're not going to support the current customers because there wasn't enough of them, so we will abandon our console mid way through. That's okay is it? Why do you think no one is going to buy the next one? Because Nintendo does shit like this.

Nintendo fans buy the consoles at this stage for a few big franchises. Anything else you get is a bonus, but there are a few you can bank on. Kart, Mario3D, Smash Metroid. It shouldn't be this way, but it is.

Zelda is one of them. You have waited so long for it at this point it's doubted it will show, and will probably end up out after the console has been abandoned as nothing more than a show of good faith. It will be an afterthought like Twilight Princess was on GC. But GC got it's own Zelda. Metroid, you're not even getting.

Think about this for a second. One of the games people are suggesting would save the show is Fatal Frame. Fatal Frame!

Fatal Frame is a niche game. It's tiny. It doesn't appeal to that many, and whilst well made (I played the one on ps2) Fatal Frame is not a game you list to save a console. It's not a megaton. It's not a cherry bomb. If it's on a well supported console, it's released mid week with no fanfare and goes about it's business quietly. It's only getting hype now because there is literally nothing else. It's like "yeah there are games coming out. Fatal Frame is coming out! The one with the camera ghosts! And we're getting that crap Megaman remake!"

Your list is tiny and essentially covers the system from now until it's death. A list that size is one average month on a console doing well. There is only zelda that is a heavy hitter with mass appeal, and like I've said, it's an afterthought at this point. Not showing it at E3 means, they have a long way to go. What do you have until then?

Essentially you are blinkered, and making excuses for Nintendo instead of actually seeing the big picture. Why should Nintendo support the wii u when the NX is coming out? Really? Because they aren't even ready to show anything about the NX until next year, which means it will be at least a few years before it comes out. They have customers they owe. They have a profile to maintain.

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 DocSanchez

@ultimateimp: but hey, apparently Nintendo doesn't owe you any games because the NX is on the way out in two or three years.

I know. You will be just rushing to buy that day one knowing how the wii u was treated by all.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By AzatiS

@mesome713 said:

@AzatiS: I can do you one better, all Wii U games will find a way to Nintendos next console.

Why not , most likely they will but Zelda is 100%. Assuming the low sales of Wii U , but still its a base craving for Zelda , and the timing of this release , it does make sense to get an NX release more than any other Wii U title because lets be honest ... It can be a system seller. Specially for the guys that dislike Wii U or dont even bother but they wouldnt mind to give NX a go. Zelda its an awesome start point similar to what is The last of US and Uncharted Collection fpr PS4 to the people that didnt own a PS3 last gen

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 bunchanumbers

@DocSanchez said:

@bunchanumbers: See no one has ever described Xbox 360 and PS3 as testing grounds, because they got HD right from the start. They didn't need a full gen to get it right. It was a case of "these machines are in HD, and here are loads of HD games". Only Nintendo needs these excuses.

@pikachudude860 said:

But I let this sink in for a bit. Why did Nintendo do what they did and have such an underwhelming E3 digital event? Well...Think about it. In the beginning, Nintendo said they're dedicated gaming platform, "Codename NX", will be talked about next year. (2016). So...I'd say that they are going to replace the Wii U ASAP. But not so soon that it upsets the people who just bought the Wii U.

If that is the case, then why should they come out with big games like Animal Crossing, Metroid, F-Zero, etc? Why spend millions on games for a console that is pretty much dead, sales wise? if Nintendo came out with a big Mario game, then turned around and came out with ANOTHER big Mario game on the NX soon afterwards, what would you all think? What? REHASH? Nintendo milking Mario again? Blah Blah Blah.

This is ridiculous. You are implying there is a design to this utter calamity. I tell you what your argument boils down to. We're not going to support the current customers because there wasn't enough of them, so we will abandon our console mid way through. That's okay is it? Why do you think no one is going to buy the next one? Because Nintendo does shit like this.

Nintendo fans buy the consoles at this stage for a few big franchises. Anything else you get is a bonus, but there are a few you can bank on. Kart, Mario3D, Smash Metroid. It shouldn't be this way, but it is.

Zelda is one of them. You have waited so long for it at this point it's doubted it will show, and will probably end up out after the console has been abandoned as nothing more than a show of good faith. It will be an afterthought like Twilight Princess was on GC. But GC got it's own Zelda. Metroid, you're not even getting.

Think about this for a second. One of the games people are suggesting would save the show is Fatal Frame. Fatal Frame!

Fatal Frame is a niche game. It's tiny. It doesn't appeal to that many, and whilst well made (I played the one on ps2) Fatal Frame is not a game you list to save a console. It's not a megaton. It's not a cherry bomb. If it's on a well supported console, it's released mid week with no fanfare and goes about it's business quietly. It's only getting hype now because there is literally nothing else. It's like "yeah there are games coming out. Fatal Frame is coming out! The one with the camera ghosts! And we're getting that crap Megaman remake!"

Your list is tiny and essentially covers the system from now until it's death. A list that size is one average month on a console doing well. There is only zelda that is a heavy hitter with mass appeal, and like I've said, it's an afterthought at this point. Not showing it at E3 means, they have a long way to go. What do you have until then?

Essentially you are blinkered, and making excuses for Nintendo instead of actually seeing the big picture. Why should Nintendo support the wii u when the NX is coming out? Really? Because they aren't even ready to show anything about the NX until next year, which means it will be at least a few years before it comes out. They have customers they owe. They have a profile to maintain.

You can't compare first wave stuff to what they do now. They're like night and day.

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 DocSanchez

@bunchanumbers said:
@DocSanchez said:

@pikachudude860 said:

You can't compare first wave stuff to what they do now. They're like night and day.

This is Nintendo's first wave. More excuses.

superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#68  Edited By superbuuman
Member since 2010 • 6400 Posts

*Deleted* just repeated myself.. :P

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#69 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

I was hoping for at least one new, big announcement. But nada. Even Starfox looked a bit underwhelming.

UltimateImp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#70  Edited By UltimateImp
Member since 2015 • 1192 Posts

@yokofox33 said:

I was hoping for at least one new, big announcement. But nada. Even Starfox looked a bit underwhelming.

I thought it's terrible, and it's pretty obvious the hype behind is only because the horrible drought the Wii U has. We've never had an AAAE Star Fox since the N64 one. I don't see this breaking the mold of mediocrity that is Star Fox.

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#71 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

That's what it's looking like and it sucks for consumers who were looking for more out of the system. At this point, though, I think people have a good understanding of what they're getting with the Wii U. Which isn't a lot. It makes perfect sense from a business perspective. That is, if the NX turns out to be a home console.

The Wii U showed up without gas in the tank. It went, and continues to go nowhere. The system has been a complete and utter disaster that makes the Gamecube look like a phenomenal success by comparison.

IF the NX is a home console, I wonder if it will be backwards compatible with Wii/U peripherals? There is still a lot of potential with the Gamepad that has gone untapped.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 bunchanumbers

@YearoftheSnake5 said:

That's what it's looking like and it sucks for consumers who were looking for more out of the system. At this point, though, I think people have a good understanding of what they're getting with the Wii U. Which isn't a lot. It makes perfect sense from a business perspective. That is, if the NX turns out to be a home console.

The Wii U showed up without gas in the tank. It went, and continues to go nowhere. The system has been a complete and utter disaster that makes the Gamecube look like a phenomenal success by comparison.

IF the NX is a home console, I wonder if it will be backwards compatible with Wii/U peripherals? There is still a lot of potential with the Gamepad that has gone untapped.

Nah. I hope the gamepad never happens again. But the new controller needs gyro controls. That shit is awesome with Splatoon.

k--m--k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#73 k--m--k
Member since 2007 • 2799 Posts

no metroid...they can burn

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#74 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts

The is every reason not a hint of Zelda no proper 3D Mario game instead a tennis game no one asked. It's like they thought let's just lay the Wii U to rest and give them neither of those supposed titles and make fans waste another 300 bucks after seeing this one get trashed by the PS4.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178837 Posts

@super600 said:
@mesome713 said:

@Bigboi500: I dont think Nintendo will ever go back to the casual market , having a 100 million install base and only selling 1 million copies of a Kirby game will do that to you. Casuals buy casual games, not Nintendo games.

I don't think they will shift completely to casuals again next gen, but I bet you they will focus more on their fans, casuals and other audiences that have usually bought their handhelds and/or consoles.

Isn't there some rumor NX is for tablets/smart phones?

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 emgesp
Member since 2004 • 7848 Posts

If Bernie Stolar was the head of Nintendo.

"The Wii U is no longer Nintendo's future."

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 bunchanumbers

@DocSanchez said:
@bunchanumbers said:

This is Nintendo's first wave. More excuses.

Exactly. This just shows that they will only get better. And they had to get better faster. What they have done with Wii U is incredible compared to what Xbox 360 and PS3 developers went through at this point in their life cycles.

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#78 parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts

Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions. Who's to say NX won't just be a fucking reskinneed ouya? No one knows. What we know, right now, is that the conference sucked and the Wii U has lost it's appeal.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#79 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41526 Posts

@emgesp said:

If Bernie Stolar was the head of Nintendo.

"The Wii U is no longer Nintendo's future."

And Bernie Stolar was disliked by SEGA fans last I checked.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

The E3 was crap but the list of games I want for my Wii U before the year is over is a long one. And they are all exclusives which is pretty awesome.

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 DocSanchez

@bunchanumbers: No, not exactly. PS3 and xbox360 got it right the first time. They didn't stall because of HD, why do Nintendo? Why give Nintendo excuses the others didn't need?

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 emgesp
Member since 2004 • 7848 Posts

All Nintendo has to do is call the NX a third pillar just like the DS was to the Gameboy Advance.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 bunchanumbers

@DocSanchez said:

@bunchanumbers: No, not exactly. PS3 and xbox360 got it right the first time. They didn't stall because of HD, why do Nintendo? Why give Nintendo excuses the others didn't need?

But can you really say they got it right? Look at their first games. Look at how they can barely touch 60 fps. Gameplay during the first games on the 360 and ps3 were not great. It took years before they got the knack for HD development down.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By MirkoS77

@MirkoS77 said:
@jg4xchamp said:

They deserve no rope.

Some of their upcoming games look fine, good even, I'm sure Platinum will make Starfox bitchin, and Fatal Frame and Devil's Third have my interest. But Nintendo's ability to have so much talent under one roof and waste some of it on bullshit is so annoying.

Like that Metroid and Zelda spinoffs? Bitch what? A Sony first party game (that wasn't Naughty Dog or an Ueda game) looked more fun to me than the stuff Nintendo was showing, I was stunned.

Pretty much my reaction to the Metroid as well. It looked utterly pedestrian, borderline insulting. I know Miyamoto said a while back they were going to focus on smaller projects, but if this is what he meant, holy Christ.

Metroid......Metroid!?

I've been thinking on what is so irksome about this Metroid Prime: Federation Force. It's not that it's a spin off or doesn't align with many peoples' wishes for another mainline entry, or the length it's been since the last one. It's the treatment of the IP. The problem is this feels extraordinarily exploitative and dismissive. I don't buy for a second this was ever conceived to be a Metroid, but was instead a hastily brainstormed, junior development project thrown together in a few months and then green lit with the appropriate last minute changes with the namesake stamped on to give a bit of recognition. Miyamoto even admitted similar sentiment in his approach to design philosophy:

"Whenever I start working on something I always start with creating new gameplay. After that gameplay becomes more concrete, we look at which character is best suited to the gameplay".

This is precisely how this feels, and is why I heavily oppose his "gameplay is all that matters" attitude. Not that I disagree in principle, but that it can get to such a point as to be detrimental to other aspects that make a game great when they're gutted in sacrifice. I would sincerely hope Nintendo holds more respect for their IPs than to resort to whoring them out to merely become exploitative shells in the service of the most superficial of gameplay concepts to cash-in on impulse in dire times. These IPs deserve respect. It wouldn't be so bad if this looked like it were Prime Pinball or something halfway decent that retained themes and the spirit from the series, but it doesn't. This comes off as demeaning, damaging and completely removed to the IP in tone, and I fear that because Nintendo's not performing so hot presently they'll begin resorting more and more to this tactic in other franchises and it'll just become more harmful and in-turn soon become an Ouroboros.

UltimateImp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#85 UltimateImp
Member since 2015 • 1192 Posts

@DocSanchez said:

Nintendo needs to blame something for its very long list of failures. Sadly, the HD isn't the cause. As their failure is lack of Third Party support as a result of weak console power, third party games are sentenced to die on a Nintendo console, casuals who carried the Wii during the seventh generation left Nintendo for a cheaper means of gaming, that is Mobile Gaming, and executives within Nintendo with good ideas are as rare as flying wings.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By AzatiS

@mesome713 said:

@trugs26: Yeah, i think thats what sucks the most, people want to express disappointment and discuss it, but dont want to be counted as the "TroIIs" stressing disappointment. Its sucks, but it is what it is. I think best thing we can do is debate it. Its part of the reason ive been watching Nintendo Tree House etc so i can learn more about the games we are getting and better debate with fans expressing disappointment and Trolls attacking. At times like these they will try and spread misinformation like wildfire.

Troll attacking ?

It was sheep attacking the other platforms , laughing on them and calling them names ... Do you forget the last years " PS4 is a joke has no games " sheep moto all over System wars ?

I was telling you back then ... Wii U is in a nasty position and after 2014 , we have 2015-2016-2017 and so on ... Dont get too cocky , what you saying now it will backfire later.

Here we are , a year later , my crystal ball was right. So now anyone that might attack Nintendo fans for all the craps they said in 2014 ...is considered trolling right ? Ah , sheep .... you never learn. Im having DE JAVU of what is happening every single generation since GC.

Now , while you waiting for NX or Zelda/Xeno , buy the platforms supposed to be bad and have no games and have fun. And if someone attacks you ... say sorry i didnt know what beyond 2014 might be rather than debate. It will sound more manly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170

@AzatiS: Mate you ramble on about some nonsense, im talking about TroIIs on a video, and your rambling about some TroII prophecies? What?

SpinoRaptor24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#88 SpinoRaptor24
Member since 2008 • 10316 Posts

@StrongDeadlift said:

They will be sending it out to die, and it will accomplish absolutely nothing as far as preserving their brand goodwill/reputation/Wii U's lifespan. (I reject the arguement of "Nintendo must support the Wii U or else lose the trust of 'the gamerz/consumerz' ". That is nonsense. Both of them have not only ALREADY abandoned the Wii U, but both of them would be better served by the game skipping Wii U entirety and Nintendo just eating the crow)

Releasing a new console prematurely because the previous one failed isn't going to work. It didn't work for Atari, it didn't work for Sega and it's not going to work for Nintendo.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60705 Posts

@Bigboi500 said:

I agree. I think we would see 4rd party with the power OR sales of the console.

Devs didnt ignore the Wii last gen or at the very least more new games tried to come to the platform.

4 games TOTAL in 4 months is not good and thats where the Wiiu is at.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170

@SpinoRaptor24: True, the best thing for Nintendo to do is ride the Wii U wave until its time for the next console. Nintendo releases consoles bout every 5 years, so new console will be very soon. Will be great to see the next innovation in gaming, especially since other big companies will be failing with VR and AR, Nintendo has a chance to once again steal the industry.

quebec946

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#91  Edited By quebec946
Member since 2007 • 1607 Posts

''kinda'' lol

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 AzatiS

@mesome713 said:

@AzatiS: Mate you ramble on about some nonsense, im talking about TroIIs on a video, and your rambling about some TroII prophecies? What?

yeah yeah , now its nonsense and troll prophecies. Did you like E3 2015 Nintendos press conference or not ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170

@AzatiS: I enjoyed it, i thought they were the only company who were true to gaming and exposed hours and hours of gameplay for its games. They also didnt try and give us broken promises about games that might come out in 2017. I didnt like the muppets though, i wanted them to be live and direct for the pre recorded digital event. Was wanting a new Kirby Dreamland game, but didnt get, hopefully we get one next year.

I would rate it 7/10. Was a very good show.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#94  Edited By deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

@YearoftheSnake5 said:

They should forget about BC, - they desperately need a new CPU - and throw the gamepad under the rug like it never happened. It's trying to emulate the dual screens on the DS but it sucks and it eats into money that could've made the hardware better.

Now the Wii mote, that's something that has untapped potential. Bring it back and update it, as an optional controller similar to how the Wii U pro is optional for Wii U, but have a standard controller with every console.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170

@Chozofication: I dont think they should drop the dual screen, i think they should make it better. I want to travel futher with it. I love playing video games in my bed with it. The Gamepad is my favorite thing about the whole console. I also love using gamepad to draw in Miiverse and to navigate on the internet, so much faster to type for videos. I use to hate using analog stick to type messages, so backwards. I would love for the Gamepad to also work with the new system.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By AzatiS

@mesome713 said:

@AzatiS: I enjoyed it, i thought they were the only company who were true to gaming and exposed hours and hours of gameplay for its games. They also didnt try and give us broken promises about games that might come out in 2017. I didnt like the muppets though, i wanted them to be live and direct for the pre recorded digital event. Was wanting a new Kirby Dreamland game, but didnt get, hopefully we get one next year.

I would rate it 7/10. Was a very good show.

Well , if you call that boredom a very good show with some of the games looked like what Gamecube could achieve , so be it.

I would rate last years press conference 9/10 and this one 4/10 or lower. It was upsetting to say the least

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170

@AzatiS: What didnt you like about it? It had some awesome games.

Dibdibdobdobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Dibdibdobdobo
Member since 2008 • 6683 Posts

Si ple answer : Nintendo lost my confidence

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 bunchanumbers

@mesome713 said:

@Chozofication: I dont think they should drop the dual screen, i think they should make it better. I want to travel futher with it. I love playing video games in my bed with it. The Gamepad is my favorite thing about the whole console. I also love using gamepad to draw in Miiverse and to navigate on the internet, so much faster to type for videos. I use to hate using analog stick to type messages, so backwards. I would love for the Gamepad to also work with the new system.

It would be too much of a drag to force the ability to stream to this device. Then they would need to do more to add to the dual screen experience which could be a drain on console power. Instead they could just as easily make a app that lets you use your cell phone for miiverse posts. Or get rid of miiverse altogether. After All Miis are a product of the Wii era and Nintendo needs to kick that era to the curb.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 AzatiS

@mesome713 said:

@AzatiS: What didnt you like about it? It had some awesome games.

The games themselfs ... i was waiting to see something better , like Zelda for example ... Awesome games ? Maybe you watched last years E3 or what ?