TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#201 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

Ok, so this threads point. What is it? Guy in OP even stated he did not want this to go out of hand. Just agenda pushing, ;lets move on. Still not quite enough to get me to buy a Wii U Nintendo, but you are getting there.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#202  Edited By XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

@lostrib: good job being a lazy ass.

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#203 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

@trugs26 said:

Japan is conservative. The game was intended for Japan. Ideally they should change it, but meh, no biggy.

This.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

This is still going on? Step one.....take a business approach to policies of business. Step two...realize you are wrong. Step three...shut up about it.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#205 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@xboxdone74 said:

@lostrib: good job being a lazy ass.

Thanks, but it's not my job to sort through all my comments to find the one you might be referencing. Instead you should try to be more clear. I guess I shouldn't expect much from a delusional person such as yourself

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 lostrib

@TigerSuperman said:

Ok, so this threads point. What is it? Guy in OP even stated he did not want this to go out of hand. Just agenda pushing, ;lets move on. Still not quite enough to get me to buy a Wii U Nintendo, but you are getting there.

But would you buy one if it was more gay?

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By XboxDone74

@TigerSuperman: "Also just because one man did not say one thing does not mean that all of a sudden that man would be ok with it, especially since that man belonged to a group who had teaching about not supporting."

Uh...Jesus was a pacifict and his teachings of tolerence were what got him in trouble with this "group" you speak of.. :-/

"Judge not lest....." guuuhhhhh....im not gonna go on. Im not even religious and im having to correct the uninformed.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By lostrib

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@lostrib said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@no-scope-AK47:

Making it into a major thing? I posted on a fvuckin gaming forum in a thread that I didn't create about the topic. No, fella you are the one blowing this out of proportion. I have every right to express my opinion or thoughts on this. You don't like it, don't read them.

Your the idiot talking about mugging crimes against humanity bias by omission and the right to free speech ect over a video game for kids. If that's not going over the top maybe you need to take some head pills. As I said don't like it don't buy it simple no.

And as I said, don't like the posts, don't read them, idiot. Not simple?

Do you understand how moronic that statement is. What am I supposed to cover my eyes cause cainetao11 might be saying some dumb shit ??

I guess it would be too much for you to say what I said was stupid my bad. So like a little kid you attack me and tell me to close my eyes so I won't get exposed to your stupidity. Yeah if that was how it worked normal people would not be able to even use the net.

Didn't you just make the case that how people should deal with something they don't like is to not buy it/ignore it? And that you are against these people vocalizing an issue? So if you don't like his posts then don't read them

OK I will bite how should I do that ??

Don't respond, scroll past his post, adblock him (if that's still possible)...do you really need to be told how to ignore someone?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 LJS9502_basic

@lostrib said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@lostrib said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@no-scope-AK47:

Making it into a major thing? I posted on a fvuckin gaming forum in a thread that I didn't create about the topic. No, fella you are the one blowing this out of proportion. I have every right to express my opinion or thoughts on this. You don't like it, don't read them.

Your the idiot talking about mugging crimes against humanity bias by omission and the right to free speech ect over a video game for kids. If that's not going over the top maybe you need to take some head pills. As I said don't like it don't buy it simple no.

Do you understand how moronic that statement is. What am I supposed to cover my eyes cause cainetao11 might be saying some dumb shit ??

I guess it would be too much for you to say what I said was stupid my bad. So like a little kid you attack me and tell me to close my eyes so I won't get exposed to your stupidity. Yeah if that was how it worked normal people would not be able to even use the net.

Didn't you just make the case that how people should deal with something they don't like is to not buy it/ignore it? And that you are against these people vocalizing an issue? So if you don't like his posts then don't read them

Don't respond, scroll past his post, adblock him (if that's still possible)...do you really need to be told how to ignore someone?

How would that generate discussion on a forum though if we all ignored posts we disagreed with?

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

@lostrib: I usually don't comment on these threads but the drama is in system wars. Seems like the same people are always looking for some topic to use as a loophole to push their agenda. No matter how dumb it is no matter how you answer the goal it seems is to attack anybody that does not agree with them no matter how moronic their reasons are.

Mods please lock this thread or move it to off-topic this clearly has nothing to do with system wars thanks in advance.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@lostrib: I usually don't comment on these threads but the drama is in system wars. Seems like the same people are always looking for some topic to use as a loophole to push their agenda. No matter how dumb it is no matter how you answer the goal it seems is to attack anybody that does not agree with them no matter how moronic their reasons are.

Mods please lock this thread or move it to off-topic this clearly has nothing to do with system wars thanks in advance.

Why you hating on OT?

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By XboxDone74

@LJS9502_basic: Lostrib doesnt like to debate. He likes to play ignorant and put his hands over his ears and hum.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 no-scope-AK47

@LJS9502_basic said:

How would that generate discussion on a forum though if we all ignored posts we disagreed with?

I guess free speech only works for these people unless you agree with them??

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 lostrib

@LJS9502_basic said:

@lostrib said:

Wasn't aiming to, he wanted to know how to ignore people

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By lostrib

@xboxdone74 said:

@LJS9502_basic: Lostrib doesnt like to debate. He likes to play ignorant and put his hands over his ears and hum.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#216 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@no-scope-AK47:

I wont say my bad for what I believe is not indicative of life in a life simulation game. And the company responsible says its not a social commentary, but it can reasonably be taken as such by those that are LGBT gamers with Nintendo products. This is an open forum, where someone made a thread about this topic. I commented, as is my right. You attacked me first: "Your the idiot talking about mugging......", but your crying foul because I used it back? I need to grow up? You don't see how your logic of don't like don't buy can apply to you when you don't agree with someone on a forum? You don't see the point I was trying to make. lostrib did. This is life. We don't all see eye to eye. If you don't with me, fine. Don't read, don't respond. Simple, like you said.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 lostrib

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

what does free speech have to do with this?

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#218  Edited By princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts

Don't you people have better things to do than be incensed over a developer oversight in a very light-hearted, inconsequential game? Seriously.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 XboxDone74

@lostrib: I rest my case. B-)

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 cainetao11

@LJS9502_basic said:

@lostrib said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@lostrib said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@no-scope-AK47:

But he is not wanting discussion. He's telling me "don't like it, don't buy it". I said way back I am not buying it. I said my point on Nintendo's it's not a social commentary comment. I am called idiot for it, told don't like, don't buy. So I said cool, don't like my post don't read. He doesn't have to engage in discussion with me. I made a point that I needed to clarify and lostrib understood. I was willing to leave it there. I even addressed no-scope-AK47 to read it, to better explain. I'm called idiot for it, but he cries I'm resorting to being a kid when I call him idiot back, with his own logic? It's my fault he cant read something he doesn't agree with and not comment?

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 no-scope-AK47

@lostrib said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@lostrib said:

No I was trying to see if there was a way to block topics so I would not have to see them. What was suggested was that idiots should be able to post and I should just look at them and not comment. As I have stated I don't go to off-topic much but when I do I just look and lol. Now the drama is here in system wars. Last i checked this was not a forum political or social commentary. Yet the same people have somehow come here with their drama and we are now supposed to just ignore them.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 cainetao11

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Of course it does. But it does to me as well. That's why I posted. You don't see eye to eye. Fine. We don't need to exchange. Reread this back and forth.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 lostrib

@xboxdone74 said:

@lostrib: I rest my case. B-)

good job being a lazy ass

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By no-scope-AK47

@cainetao11 said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Of course it does. But it does to me as well. That's why I posted. You don't see eye to eye. Fine. We don't need to exchange. Reread this back and forth.

Clearly I posted after your moronic statements as had others. You then moved the goal post and here we are. What you said was dumb and I said so. Not to mention the game is finished and Nintendo would have to invest time and money in a game with no proof of return on that investment. Yet your going on about social and political views in system wars and using unstable footing to do so.

Here in system wars correct me if I am wrong the topics are about games and platforms. This topic does NOT fall under that purview. Hence my comment to buy or not to buy. I can't make it any more simple than that if you can't understand that then why attempt to engage others in a intellectual debate when your ill equipped to do so ??

Now if your trolling me I missed it as cynicism does not translate well over the internet.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By lostrib

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@lostrib said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@lostrib said:

No I was trying to see if there was a way to block topics so I would not have to see them. What was suggested was that idiots should be able to post and I should just look at them and not comment. As I have stated I don't go to off-topic much but when I do I just look and lol. Now the drama is here in system wars. Last i checked this was not a forum political or social commentary. Yet the same people have somehow come here with their drama and we are now supposed to just ignore them.

I was just applying your logic to this topic

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By XboxDone74

@lostrib: oooo... that hit a nerve, didnt it? B-)

CDWJUSTIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#227  Edited By CDWJUSTIN
Member since 2003 • 2078 Posts

THE POLITICALLY CORRECT BUBBLE HAS MADE EVERYONE RETARDED....

also capslock sucks

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

@princeofshapeir said:

Don't you people have better things to do than be incensed over a developer oversight in a very light-hearted, inconsequential game? Seriously.

Guess not. I've been avoiding posting in these topics for days, but it is a bit ridiculous.

I mean this is fucking SW people. We're here to discuss games, measure dicks via graphics, scores and sales and troll each other.

If you're the bleeding heart type, well, this world has plenty of real problems. Go cry about those. Or better yet, go solve a real problem. Go help somebody. Go do something productive instead of whining about some perceived bigotry. Nintendo made a slight oversight that doesn't appeal to your over the top pc standards, boo fucking hoo.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By no-scope-AK47

@ConanTheStoner said:

@princeofshapeir said:

Guess not. I've been avoiding posting in these topics for days, but it is a bit ridiculous.

I mean this is fucking SW people. We're here to discuss games, measure dicks via graphics, scores and sales and troll each other.

If you're the bleeding heart type, well, this world has plenty of real problems. Go cry about those. Or better yet, go solve a real problem. Go help somebody. Go do something productive instead of whining about some perceived bigotry. Nintendo made a slight oversight that doesn't appeal to your over the top pc standards, boo fucking hoo.

Well said

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

WAAAH!.. gays are the whiniest bunch around

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 no-scope-AK47

@Flubbbs said:

WAAAH!.. gays are the whiniest bunch around

That is a very general statement but going by what I can see for such a tiny group they are a big pain in the ass lmao. Seriously at this point your either pro-gay or your homophobic. Regular people are not scared of homo's we just wish they would shut up and stop crying include me pay attention to me like a little chihuahua.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 lostrib

@xboxdone74 said:

@lostrib: oooo... that hit a nerve, didnt it? B-)

What hit a nerve?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By cainetao11

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Clearly I posted after your moronic statements as had others. You then moved the goal post and here we are. What you said was dumb and I said so. Not to mention the game is finished and Nintendo would have to invest time and money in a game with no proof of return on that investment. Yet your going on about social and political views in system wars and using unstable footing to do so.

Here in system wars correct me if I am wrong the topics are about games and platforms. This topic does NOT fall under that purview. Hence my comment to buy or not to buy. I can't make it any more simple than that if you can't understand that then why attempt to engage others in a intellectual debate when your ill equipped to do so ??

Now if your trolling me I missed it as cynicism does not translate well over the internet.

Look we're done. I haven't really gone on about anything. Nobody else has taken this as far as you. I moved no goal posts. I used an analogy, admitted it wasn't clear, posted it more clearly, another user understood. You responded to my first, I admitted it wasn't clear, directed you to read my clarification. I was eventually insulted by you. I used your logic right back at you. You got butt hurt, cried foul. You have made this whole thing bigger than it needed to be. You repeatedly accuse me of making a big deal out of something. I posted in a thread, not created by me, on the topic of the thread.

As far as the topic not fitting SW, talk to the mods, or attack the TC. But you're insulting anyone who doesn't agree with you, saying idiots post blah, blah.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 cainetao11

@ConanTheStoner said:

@princeofshapeir said:

That is funny. All I did was post along the topic of the thread. And that dude is going ape shit.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:

@princeofshapeir said:

I wish more people would think like you. I'm sick and tired of all this "muh privilege" shit. This all poltical correctness needs to fucking stop. People know are too afraid of offending all these little minotry groups who think they are all that. Life isn't fair and people need to realise this. Life is a bitch and all we can do is get by and making something for ourselves.

Personally, I take a very dim view on lots of these advocate groups. I really don't give too shits about how you may be offended by Nintendo not letting you marry another same sex Mii. Its a fucking digital avatar. If you are seriously that bothered go play Second Life.

Avatar image for TrappedInABox91
TrappedInABox91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#236  Edited By TrappedInABox91
Member since 2013 • 1483 Posts

Nintendo didn't "refuse" to do anything. It just wasn't a part of the game, probably because of culture differences.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

@TrappedInABox91 said:

Nintendo didn't "refuse" to do anything. It just wasn't a part of the game, probably because of culture differences.

You do realise that gays exist in all cultures?

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By no-scope-AK47

@cainetao11: You refuse to accept ownership for your initial comments why am I not surprised. They were stupid @cainetao11 said:

If they don't want to make a social commentary they shouldn't have relationships of any type of Romance then. By standing by while someone is mugged you are guilty of a crime against humanity. Same logic applies. By allowing romantic type relationships for a part of our society but not all, you are making a social commentary.

And we said you were STUPID you then came back with a "clarification"

Disagree. Not standing by doesn't mean you must risk your physical health. Take out your phone, dial 911. Not saying something/doing something is cowardice. In regards to this topic, allowing one group to access relationships, while knowing full well there are members of society that live an alternative lifestyle and saying they cant access there lifestyle in a life simulation, is a social commentary by omission.

This is complete 180 and a strawman IE bullshit. As I stated there are many other games with no black people or tranny's/lesbians/doms/cross dressers ect ect ad nauseum . There is no way to include everybody without excluding some group. Should Nintendo push the game back to capitulate to every tiny group that raises a media outcry in a game made for kids ??

Rhetorical question obviously that would be moronic and the game would never be finished. The people IE the target audience would be inconvenienced and in all likely hood Nintendo would miss the released date thereby dramatically reducing sales and raising cost. I know this might hurt your head but actually think before you post rubbish and then post a hurt feelings report.

Avatar image for TrappedInABox91
TrappedInABox91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 TrappedInABox91
Member since 2013 • 1483 Posts

@toast_burner: You do realize that its a Japanese game. Same sex relationships aren't what they are in the West...

Its obv. an oversight by Nintendo. Big fucking deal. If you wanna marry some other dude in a game, i'm sure you can somewhere else.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

@TrappedInABox91 said:

@toast_burner: You do realize that its a Japanese game. Same sex relationships aren't what they are in the West...

Its obv. an oversight by Nintendo. Big fucking deal. If you wanna marry some other dude in a game, i'm sure you can somewhere else.

No they're the same, just other people are more intolerant to it than they are in the west.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By cainetao11

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@cainetao11: You refuse to accept ownership for your initial comments why am I not surprised. They were stupid @cainetao11 said:

If they don't want to make a social commentary they shouldn't have relationships of any type of Romance then. By standing by while someone is mugged you are guilty of a crime against humanity. Same logic applies. By allowing romantic type relationships for a part of our society but not all, you are making a social commentary.

And we said you were STUPID you then came back with a "clarification"

Disagree. Not standing by doesn't mean you must risk your physical health. Take out your phone, dial 911. Not saying something/doing something is cowardice. In regards to this topic, allowing one group to access relationships, while knowing full well there are members of society that live an alternative lifestyle and saying they cant access there lifestyle in a life simulation, is a social commentary by omission.

This is complete 180 and a strawman IE bullshit. As I stated there are many other games with no black people or tranny's/lesbians/doms/cross dressers ect ect ad nauseum . There is no way to include everybody without excluding some group. Should Nintendo push the game back to capitulate to every tiny group that raises a media outcry in a game made for kids ??

Rhetorical question obviously that would be moronic and the game would never be finished. The people IE the target audience would be inconvenienced and in all likely hood Nintendo would miss the released date thereby dramatically reducing sales and raising cost. I know this might hurt your head but actually think before you post rubbish and then post a hurt feelings report.

Dude you really need to go back to school if you think that is a 180. I cant help you there. When did I not accept ownership, when I said I had to clarify, and look above? Who is "we" that said it was stupid? lostrib commented and then after clarification said he got it. Who is this "we"?

Yes there are many games without those characters. Are those games marketed as life simulations where one gets to create their character and simulate life? My point has always been Nintendo shouldn't have tried to justify it with the not a social commentary comment, because if you know full well there are people in life and some probably own your product that live that lifestyle, and then say you wont put it into a life simulation, you are making a social commentary. They just don't have the guts to admit it.

You feel my point is stupid. I feel many of the things you have posted are stupid. You even said something to the effect that if I just admitted it was stupid. Why would I? Because you say it is? Who the fvck are you for me to just say, oh well no-scope-AK47 said it was stupid, I guess it is. Get in touch with reality dude.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 XboxDone74

@lostrib: back to your defense tactic again.

youre done, son.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 no-scope-AK47

@magicalclick said:

Nintendo apologized. I guess that's the only way out. They should make a DLC for it. Everyone will be happy. Whoever wants their kids to practice same sex marriage is only few bucks away. DLC would be a better way out.

Public relations at work I am sure the legal dept thought that this was a polite way to get them to STFU lol

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#245 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

After reading this lulz worthy thread (even when I posted) I can safely say I see majority of SW users are more like this

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 lostrib

@xboxdone74 said:

@lostrib: back to your defense tactic again.

youre done, son.

Why?

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 FreedomFreeLife
Member since 2013 • 3948 Posts

@Kaze_no_Mirai said:

I'm shocked that people have made this into such a big thing. Some are even taking it as far as saying that Nintendo is a bigot or discriminating. It's absolutely ridiculous. If I remember correctly the guy who started that whole "Miiquality" thing said that he was hoping that Nintendo would add the option for same sex marriages in the game but still said that he didn't think people should boycott the game because it didn't have it. The way I see it, Nintendo made a game for everyone but with kids as a focus and didn't even think of this issue. The game was made for a Japanese audience and its a miracle that it is even being localized. I in no way see this as Nintendo being against same sex marriages. People here are saying "well they could just patch it in" Well, yeah sure. But how often has NIntendo patched 3DS software? There are very few times it has happened and the first time being Mario Kart 7 when the online was completely ruined by some glitch. Then there was the game freezing glitch X and Y. I just don't see Nintendo's lack of interest in patching it in as a sign of discrimination, but just thats how they operate. If the game is not broken in some way that is critical to the functionality they won't bother.

They wont patch this game. Nintendo says that same-sex relationship is NOT NORMAL IN MODERN WORLD. You should stop defending NINTENDO all the time. You defen them no matter what...Even The Sims same-sex, and game is best selling game, 150 million copy sold, and Nintendo game that flop has no same-sex because they think its wierd and not normal in modern world. NINTENDO NEEDS TO COME BACK IN TO REALITY!!!

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

Dunno if I would go as far as Homophobia but it was a game designed for their home market where I would assume this wouldn't be as much of an issue since the whole gender equality movement isn't nearly as strong or publicized as in the West. So when you bring this game to the west you open up a lot of potential for scrutiny which wouldn't be an issue over there. They aren't going to go and add it in in this iteration though since that would involve recoding an entire game for an extremely small fraction of their buying base. Or basically, cultural differences + negligible money loss = none issue in their eyes. Can't really say that it's surprising to me. If I was Nintendo I wouldn't bother either. 99% of the people who are offended by this shit weren't ever going to buy it in the first place. And lol, people talking about the morality of multi billion dollar companies like they are all for only supporting companies of high ethical standards. **** out of here.

superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#249 superbuuman
Member since 2010 • 6400 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@Kaze_no_Mirai said:

I'm shocked that people have made this into such a big thing. Some are even taking it as far as saying that Nintendo is a bigot or discriminating. It's absolutely ridiculous. If I remember correctly the guy who started that whole "Miiquality" thing said that he was hoping that Nintendo would add the option for same sex marriages in the game but still said that he didn't think people should boycott the game because it didn't have it. The way I see it, Nintendo made a game for everyone but with kids as a focus and didn't even think of this issue. The game was made for a Japanese audience and its a miracle that it is even being localized. I in no way see this as Nintendo being against same sex marriages. People here are saying "well they could just patch it in" Well, yeah sure. But how often has NIntendo patched 3DS software? There are very few times it has happened and the first time being Mario Kart 7 when the online was completely ruined by some glitch. Then there was the game freezing glitch X and Y. I just don't see Nintendo's lack of interest in patching it in as a sign of discrimination, but just thats how they operate. If the game is not broken in some way that is critical to the functionality they won't bother.

They wont patch this game. Nintendo says that same-sex relationship is NOT NORMAL IN MODERN WORLD. You should stop defending NINTENDO all the time. You defen them no matter what...Even The Sims same-sex, and game is best selling game, 150 million copy sold, and Nintendo game that flop has no same-sex because they think its wierd and not normal in modern world. NINTENDO NEEDS TO COME BACK IN TO REALITY!!!

Then go play Sims..why are you so worried about this single game?..its a hit in Japan already...let the sales speaks for itself..I don't think it will be as successful as it is in the west..not because there's no same sex relationship..I just think its a weird game. OR are you taking the approach of "if you're not with us, you must be against us"?..

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 no-scope-AK47

@superbuuman: They won't just go play sims because then they would have nothing to cry about as that would make sense. The morons want to track down the dev team and get them to stop doing whatever they are working onto pay attention to homo's needs.

Nintendo should also spend more money and time and marketing money just to satisfy these homo's who are not the target sales demographic. I have yet to see the LGBT say if the changes they want are made they will buy 300k of the updated for game example. Next the will say where is the bi or transsexual or transgender option. Then Nintendo will be homo/bi/trans phobic or whatever moronic label they can create. Then the flamers will show up at NOA to block the streets and make idiots of themselves.

Another option would be I don't know don't buy the game stfu and go play the sims. No we can't do that does not generate headlines or push their agenda. Nope we need to push our morals on everybody even if they don't agree with us. Adults can make up their own mind so we will target kids like child molesters because kids don't know any better that's the ticket. Yeah let's get our message into the minds of kids as early as possible. This whole episode is disgusting but par for the course when dealing with these types of people. So Nintendo had to spend time and money to address some idiots that happen to be homo's to avoid bad media attention.