Nintendo Plans to shift Their Focus??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Unforgiven2870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Unforgiven2870
Member since 2004 • 6386 Posts
http://kotaku.com/gaming/nintendo/nintendo-on-shifting-their-focus-and-sonys-home-242782.php

Alot of intresting statements in there.I can see a mixture of jealousy,bashing and more of a i wish we thought of this type thing.

P.S. let the battle between casual and hardcore gamers begin.

IAmRodyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 IAmRodyle
Member since 2006 • 4347 Posts
Funny how she mentioned in both cases that Nintendo had done something similar before, and it seems to be that that's the only reason she liked them. I think corporate execs need to expand their horizons more - they'll learn better that way.
iceberg_shorty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 iceberg_shorty
Member since 2006 • 1843 Posts

phfff...........don't make me laugh!

Unforgiven2870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Unforgiven2870
Member since 2004 • 6386 Posts
Funny how she mentioned in both cases that Nintendo had done something similar before, and it seems to be that that's the only reason she liked them. I think corporate execs need to expand their horizons more - they'll learn better that way.IAmRodyle
One would hope they would meh.
Trading_Zoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 Trading_Zoner
Member since 2007 • 4100 Posts
Funny how she mentioned in both cases that Nintendo had done something similar before, and it seems to be that that's the only reason she liked them. I think corporate execs need to expand their horizons more - they'll learn better that way.IAmRodyle

I think that was just her way of making it seem like a "hey we have that too!" kind of thing. You know?

She didn't want to complement sony without complementing Her own company in the process.

I do agree that these corporate execs need to expirience things outside of thier own product offerings though........