“3DS: 1 million+ (64% plus year over year) YTD (over the expectations)”
Pokemon X and Y: 584k YTD
The Wii U sold 178k in 2013 in France.
3D World: 98k YTD
- 12.5 million active Wii players in France in 2013, hopes to convert them
- market study: 10 million French gamers potentially interested in Mario Kart 8
- no to smartphones, focus on quality and diffenrentiation
- Japanese million seller Puzzle and Dragons proves that traditional gaming and smartphone games can coexist
- concerning Xbox One and PS4: it’s not all about specs
- estimates that over 50% of sold Wii U games are by third-party
- games turned the 3DS around, MK8, SSBU, DKCTF and unannounced surprises will help the Wii U in 2014
Ten million gamers interested in Mario Kart in France? Well, if that's true, then Ninty better bundle MK8 with Wii U units.