Nintendo has two exclusive Platinum games. MS has one

• 60 results
#51 Edited by 93BlackHawk93 (6256 posts) -
@Riverwolf007 said:

@93BlackHawk93: lol. the only two games that make nintendos tried old franchises look good by comparison.

i'm not sick of s&m niche title and the boring 101 because you have to want to play a game before you can get sick of them later.

You assumed the two exclusives were 15 year old franchises, you were wrong, that's all.

#52 Posted by Riverwolf007 (24189 posts) -

@93BlackHawk93 said:
@Riverwolf007 said:

@93BlackHawk93: lol. the only two games that make nintendos tried old franchises look good by comparison.

i'm not sick of s&m niche title and the boring 101 because you have to want to play a game before you can get sick of them later.

You assumed the two exclusives were 15 year old franchises, you were wrong, that's all.

well actually i was just kinda making a joke at the expense of nintendos tired old franchises but i'm not one of those guys that has to be right about everything.

if you want to dissect the joke that's cool.

#53 Edited by cainetao11 (19554 posts) -

Like Bloodborne, I need to see gameplay of Scalebound before I get excited. I hope its good. Hell, I hope every game is good. But I am not going nuts for a CG trailer.

#54 Posted by da_illest101 (7681 posts) -

well platinum games hasn't made one relevant game to me, so I don't mind sony not using them.

#55 Posted by hippiesanta (9992 posts) -

Platinum games if for those who love campy and cheezy games (doesn't mean the gameplay sucks btw) but the cheszyness sometimes drew me away

#56 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (18552 posts) -

@hippiesanta

Thats a shame.... I'd never let non-game related things stop me from playing a great game..... I mean If I did that then I wouldn't be able to play.... Well..... Anything !

#57 Posted by CrashNBurn281 (448 posts) -

@Salt_The_Fries said:

I think Sony got boner for indies and missed out on everything AAA 3rd party as a result.

You have got to be trolling me.

#58 Edited by Ballroompirate (23743 posts) -

Outside of Bayonetta I really don't care about Platinum and their games.

#59 Posted by dobzilian (2817 posts) -

Will play. I dont know if id buynX1 just for this and Mirrors Edge 2. PG are great, rephrase WONDERFUL but hey if you gota say "they suck" due to not being on a Sony Console then yiu are crazy.

#60 Edited by Kashiwaba (7489 posts) -

Well Sony has bloodborne also the Japanese side of Sony got their hands full trying to keep vita alive there.

#61 Posted by Salt_The_Fries (10068 posts) -

@crashnburn281 said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

I think Sony got boner for indies and missed out on everything AAA 3rd party as a result.

You have got to be trolling me.

It is you who are trolling by your inability to think.