Nintendo are like conterfeits these days.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Nintendose3good
Nintendose3good

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Nintendose3good
Member since 2007 • 173 Posts

First they're all about making real games that people can enjoy. Now when the first opportunity for them to actually sale a lot of consoles, they jump back in the competition but with non-games and still claim they care about the gamers. Any Nintendo fan should be able to realize Nintendo's phoniness. It makes me feel like **** to know I'm being lied to in the face. Nintendo doesn't love me or you. Nintendo doesn't care, and Nintendo pretends like they don't owe a thing, and that we should just go eat worms. **** that **** they better start to care, and start making games again.

Whatever to Sintendo's fakeness. They're as real asa three dollar bill.

whoisryanmack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 whoisryanmack
Member since 2006 • 7675 Posts
*takes 3 dollar bill out of pocket, examines it, decides Ninty is as real, puts back in pocket*
Nintendose3good

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Nintendose3good

*takes 3 dollar bill out of pocket, examines it, decides Ninty is as real, puts back in pocket*whoisryanmack

I thought I knew Nintendo. I put my love into them, but screw them. They don't even care what you think evemore little than they already did back in the day. They love me and you like they love a piece of trash.

DaAznSaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DaAznSaN
Member since 2003 • 5656 Posts

Lol!

Funny read.

StupidFox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 StupidFox
Member since 2004 • 4349 Posts

Nintendo has always been about releasing a few amazing games and having a bunch that no true gamer would ever want to play. I don't see what's changed. Once Smash Bros comes out, I'll be on my Wii just as consistently as I am on my Xbox or PC. Then it's on to the long list of games that every Nintendo fan is excited about but I don't feel like listing.

Optusnet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#6 Optusnet
Member since 2003 • 11065 Posts

Wii doesn't have real games? :|

You mean the games coming out aren't entertaining people? :|

I'M LIVING IN OPPOSITE LAND :o

Nintendose3good

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Nintendose3good

Optusnet

These games entertain non-gamers, and not pure gamers, and this leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Optusnet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Optusnet

[QUOTE="whoisryanmack"]*takes 3 dollar bill out of pocket, examines it, decides Ninty is as real, puts back in pocket*Nintendose3good

I thought I knew Nintendo. I put my love into them, but screw them. They don't even care what you think evemore little than they already did back in the day. They love me and you like they love a piece of trash.

You thought you knew Nintendo? Who do you think you are? Nintendo NEVER loved you, they were stubborn as all hell until 2004. They were losing the plot, they were losing consumers, they were losing development support, they turned their backs on online play. Yeah, I sure miss that Nintendo :|

Optusnet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Optusnet
[QUOTE="Optusnet"]

Nintendose3good

These games entertain non-gamers, and not pure gamers, and this leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Proove it. Because the way I see it, regular and hardcore gamers enjoy Wii Sports and WarioWare. They enjoy what Wii has to offer. There is some good 3rd party stuff out - Mercury Meltdown, Scarface, Godfather,And the big 3 (all hardcore games)are all coming within the last quarter of 2007 with Mario Kart, Disaster and No More Heroes (all hardcore software) scheduled for earl 08. I fail to see these 'counter-feit' products. There is some trash out there, and the wii library is certainly lacking in areas, but by the time Brawl comes out, all of that will be mute.

Nintendose3good

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Nintendose3good
[QUOTE="Nintendose3good"]

[QUOTE="whoisryanmack"]*takes 3 dollar bill out of pocket, examines it, decides Ninty is as real, puts back in pocket*Optusnet

You thought you knew Nintendo? Who do you think you are? Nintendo NEVER loved you, they were stubborn as all hell until 2004. They were losing the plot, they were losing consumers, they were losing development support, they turned their backs on online play. Yeah, I sure miss that Nintendo :|

Wow, you've gone too far. They care less this time arround. You stuck with them through all the hard times, but they never stopped putting out the real games. They now decide to turn their backs on you in a 360, and took ten steps away from you. They only added online, and added a freaking gimmick remote so they can sell more hardware and software. Everybodies interested and curious about something different so they tried the Wii. The hardcore gamers that bought the Wii are severly let down because there's nothing there for them except to play VC games that they played years ago. Who do Sintendo think they are? I think they're nobodies, and I wont support them again untill they step it up. Oh I guess it would be nice if Sintendo would let us play real games again. I know not everybody can be a pure gamer like me. But I got to think twice before I give my money away, because I know all the games Sintendo play, because I used tyo play them too. But I need some time off from this demotion delt by Sintendo. Time to pick my pure gaming heart off the floor, and stick it to Sintendo. For me to be loyal to them again, I got to have faith.

THEWINDWAKER10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 THEWINDWAKER10
Member since 2004 • 509 Posts

Yes, because the emotional relationship I have with Nintendo, and how they fit my needs, and my needs alone, worries me.

Also, as far as the no game thing goes...Zelda? Metroid? Mario?

Don't they have these things at Harvard Law School?

Nintendose3good

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Nintendose3good

Yes, because the emotional relationship I have with Nintendo, and how they fit my needs, and my needs alone, worries me.

THEWINDWAKER10

You know what I was almost feeling this post, but it just brought me even more down, and always will. **** this is such a blur, take me away from here.

kman3002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 kman3002
Member since 2006 • 1440 Posts

:|

Okay great no one cares.

THEWINDWAKER10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 THEWINDWAKER10
[QUOTE="THEWINDWAKER10"]

Nintendose3good

You know what I was almost feeling this post, but it just brought me even more down, and always will. **** this is such a blur, take me away from here.

I don't understand why you're getting so worked up. Nintendo is a company that has to appeal to a mass market, which, apparently, they've done very well at. Sure, they have some pride issues, but, nothings perfect. If they catered to everyones individual needs, we'd get nowhere. Conflicts would arise, etc.

They're a gaming company. Move on. They don't love you. They don't LOVE anyone.

Avatar image for ---OkeyDokey---
---OkeyDokey---

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ---OkeyDokey---
Member since 2007 • 3318 Posts

[QUOTE="whoisryanmack"]*takes 3 dollar bill out of pocket, examines it, decides Ninty is as real, puts back in pocket*Nintendose3good

lol you never loved nintendo, your tree branch
kman3002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 kman3002
Member since 2006 • 1440 Posts

:|

Okay great no one cares.

kman3002

P.S. Companies don't love you they are businesses they need to make money to survive,and if you don't like the Wii get the DS for it's great library of 1st,2nd, and 3rd games.

Nintendose3good

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Nintendose3good
[QUOTE="Nintendose3good"][QUOTE="THEWINDWAKER10"]

THEWINDWAKER10

I don't understand why you're getting so worked up. Nintendo is a company that has to appeal to a mass market, which, apparently, they've done very well at. Sure, they have some pride issues, but, nothings perfect. If they catered to everyones individual needs, we'd get nowhere. Conflicts would arise, etc.

LOlz when I saw your avatar I thought you were a Blink-182 fan, and I'm suprised you didn't catch the awesomness in my last post to you. Like violence Sintendo haves you forever and ever.

Nintendose3good

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Nintendose3good
[QUOTE="Nintendose3good"]

[QUOTE="whoisryanmack"]*takes 3 dollar bill out of pocket, examines it, decides Ninty is as real, puts back in pocket*---OkeyDokey---

Who in the hell is this wanker treebranch you speack of? I am unbiased Nintendose3good tbqh imo factual data. So stop being a Drone.

THEWINDWAKER10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 THEWINDWAKER10
[QUOTE="THEWINDWAKER10"][QUOTE="Nintendose3good"][QUOTE="THEWINDWAKER10"]

Nintendose3good

LOlz when I saw your avatar I thought you were a Blink-182 fan, and I'm suprised you didn't catch the awesomness in my last post to you. Like violence Sintendo haves you forever and ever.

Haha

True. Although the stuff off of their untitled album is a bit...commonly named. Even though it probably my second favorite blink album, Take Off Your Pants and Jacket being #1.

stika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 stika
Member since 2005 • 2628 Posts
oh god not this again... look ok so you think the Wii is not for you but you love nintendo games, then sell your Wii and buy a DS simple right?
Nintendose3good

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Nintendose3good

oh god not this again... look ok so you think the Wii is not for you but you love nintendo games, then sell your Wii and buy a DS simple right?stika

MELLOW OUT! and don't use gods name in vain ever again.

stika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 stika
Member since 2005 • 2628 Posts

[QUOTE="stika"]oh god not this again... look ok so you think the Wii is not for you but you love nintendo games, then sell your Wii and buy a DS simple right?Nintendose3good

MELLOW OUT! and don't use gods name in vain ever again.

way to go to evade my answer to your problem...so.... how do you say God of war? or Deus ex machina?

---OkeyDokey---

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ---OkeyDokey---
[QUOTE="---OkeyDokey---"][QUOTE="Nintendose3good"]

Who in the hell is this wanker treebranch you speack of? I am unbiased Nintendose3good tbqh imo factual data. So stop being a Drone.

woah woah woah calm down tree branch
Nintendose3good

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Nintendose3good
[QUOTE="Nintendose3good"][QUOTE="---OkeyDokey---"][QUOTE="Nintendose3good"]

[QUOTE="whoisryanmack"]*takes 3 dollar bill out of pocket, examines it, decides Ninty is as real, puts back in pocket*---OkeyDokey---

I am calm, and mellow. I'm taking in the bright colors. Seeing the planet in a form un-norm. Dude it's great, and just to let you know man I seriously don't know of this treebranch. ryu is ill tbqh imo's this is dank ****.

AgileNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 AgileNate
Member since 2003 • 2999 Posts

You do know Nintendo only makes a handful of games and then the rest is up to devs with 3rd party titles? Im not to happy about the line up but with good hardware sales it will get more games made and eventually there will be a lot of real games.

---OkeyDokey---

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ---OkeyDokey---
[QUOTE="---OkeyDokey---"][QUOTE="Nintendose3good"][QUOTE="---OkeyDokey---"][QUOTE="Nintendose3good"]

I am calm, and mellow. I'm taking in the bright colors. Seeing the planet in a form un-norm. Dude it's great, and just to let you know man I seriously don't know of this treebranch. ryu is ill tbqh imo's this is dank ****.

fine your not tree branch....but your possibly even more annoying.
Nintendose3good

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Nintendose3good
[QUOTE="Nintendose3good"][QUOTE="---OkeyDokey---"][QUOTE="Nintendose3good"][QUOTE="---OkeyDokey---"][QUOTE="Nintendose3good"]

fine your not tree branch....but your possibly even more annoying.

What's so annoying? My obviously unbiased look on Sintendo's hate of Pure Gamers, and the facts I speak tbqh imo.

nyoroism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 nyoroism
Member since 2007 • 3778 Posts
It's all about money ultimately, anyway. Same goes for MS and Sony.
coakroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 coakroach
Member since 2005 • 1356 Posts

Lol

You put your love into a video game company

Public school right?

Nitro720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#31 Nitro720
Member since 2006 • 662 Posts
[QUOTE="Optusnet"]

Nintendose3good

Quit drinking sour milk.
Hoffgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#32 Hoffgod
Member since 2006 • 12229 Posts
Wow. This is one of the most pathetic and emo threads I've seen. Ever. Congrats, TC. Only been here one day and you've already set a new standard for ridiculous.
clarkeyboy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 clarkeyboy21
Member since 2006 • 702 Posts
I'm scared - I like the Wii, It aint a fad, but because people will attack this comment I'm staying out of this forum.
books83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#34 books83
Member since 2005 • 3733 Posts
I like how the TC keeps going on about "real" games. There are amore than a fewof so called "fake" games that have become popular. Just to name a few Guitar Hero, Rock Band, and Singstar are among the most popular. And yet we call these games.
flclempire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#35 flclempire
Member since 2004 • 4914 Posts
zomg uncle N doesn't love me and he is actually a company?! sound the alarms! I've been "The Duped"!
wavebrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 wavebrid
Member since 2006 • 8204 Posts

First they're all about making real games that people can enjoy. Now when the first opportunity for them to actually sale a lot of consoles, they jump back in the competition but with non-games and still claim they care about the gamers. Any Nintendo fan should be able to realize Nintendo's phoniness. It makes me feel like **** to know I'm being lied to in the face. Nintendo doesn't love me or you. Nintendo doesn't care, and Nintendo pretends like they don't owe a thing, and that we should just go eat worms. **** that **** they better start to care, and start making games again.

Whatever to Sintendo's fakeness. They're as real asa three dollar bill.

Nintendose3good

... let me just say one thing grow up

rey06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 rey06
Member since 2006 • 2699 Posts

a level 1 user w/ 27 post, with nintendo on its username, what does that mean?

oh TC congratz.