Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge Heading to PS360

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Slashkice (13018 posts) -

26-ninja-gaiden-3-razors-edge-kasumi-8.j

UPDATE: Famitsu confirms the PS360 versions are official:

In case there was any doubt surrounding this mornings Rakuten leak, Famitsu this week confirms Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge is coming to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on April 4 in Japan, making the jump to multiplatform from its former Wii U exclusivity.

The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions will have a new challenge called Ninja Trials, which will consist of 25 missions. New costumes are also being prepared. It will also include the Ayane, Momiji, and Kasumi playable characters released as free download content for the Wii U version.

Gematsu

Source

Shouldn't really surprise anyone, but there you have it. The question is, does anyone even want it?

#2 Posted by tagyhag (15867 posts) -
Not surprising at all. Money is money.
#3 Posted by locopatho (20131 posts) -
Slightly less sucky version of sucky game, who cares...
#4 Posted by nintendoboy16 (26159 posts) -

I have my doubts. Both the original NG3 and the Wii U version fared horribly in sales, that would be stupid.

This has to be a mistake due to Nintendo's involvement with the Wii U version.

#5 Posted by LadyBlue (3927 posts) -
I'll buyt it down the line just to have the entire series. Can't say I'm interested in playing it.
#6 Posted by Promised_Trini (3578 posts) -

If this is true then...F@!k Team Ninja!.

#7 Posted by Nintendo_Ownes7 (30917 posts) -

I have my doubts. Both the original NG3 and the Wii U version fared horribly in sales, that would be stupid.

nintendoboy16

I thought Nintendo sent some people to Team Ninja to help with the Wii U version of Razor's Edge.

#8 Posted by Giancar (19046 posts) -
Slightly less sucky version of sucky game, who cares...locopatho
This. Really who wants to play this **** of a game! =/
#9 Posted by Desmonic (13192 posts) -

Eh predictable, but even that version could use some more work... ah well.

#10 Posted by nintendoboy16 (26159 posts) -

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]

Nintendo_Ownes7

I thought Nintendo sent some people to Team Ninja to help with the Wii U version of Razor's Edge.

I've heard that too. But seriously, I know NG is a Tecmo IP, but it's like porting MGS: Twin Snakes (which had Shigeru Miyamoto and then Nintendo second party, Silicon Knights involved) to PS2.

#11 Posted by Thefatness16 (4672 posts) -

Yay, a sh*tty upgrade to a sh*tty game is getting a port! Can't wait!

#12 Posted by 1PMrFister (3134 posts) -
I'll stick to Bayonetta 2 and Metal Gear Rising.
#13 Posted by BPoole96 (22784 posts) -

Nobody cares. NG3 is an abomination.

#14 Posted by RR360DD (11537 posts) -
A more polished turd. Just what everyone wanted
#15 Posted by finalfantasy94 (26262 posts) -

Ill pick it up. i got ng3 for 20 bones and it was okay but not as good as the other 2.

#16 Posted by heretrix (37296 posts) -

The game is terrible. They really don't need to expose more people to it.

#17 Posted by Slashkice (13018 posts) -

I've heard that too. But seriously, I know NG is a Tecmo IP, but it's like porting MGS: Twin Snakes (which had Shigeru Miyamoto and then Nintendo second party, Silicon Knights involved) to PS2.

nintendoboy16

I doubt they had very much involvement, or else they would have published the game in all territories. They didn't.

#18 Posted by DarkLink77 (31695 posts) -

Just rebuild it from the ground up, please. There's no need to keep shoving a polished turd into everyone's face.

#19 Posted by Gue1 (9449 posts) -

I didn't buy the first version because I knew this was gonna happen sooner or later. I mean, the first Ninja Gaiden on the Xbox had a gazillion of updated versions so why not make something similar with the NG3 that everybody hates so much?

As long as they give me more weapons then I don't care about anything else. I will buy it day one.

#20 Posted by StaticOnTV (583 posts) -
Wii U loses another Exclusive and WIi U owners have to pay for free dlc. I must say, this and third-parties canceling developing games for it will be troublesome. Especially since the Wii U has had the same 20 developers on board since release and only 3 of them have released more games it seems. Add the fact that some of those are sub-companies and there are really only 7 or so devs on Wii U third-party. Yet they charge nearly $400 dollars?
#21 Posted by nintendoboy16 (26159 posts) -

Wii U loses another Exclusive and WIi U owners have to pay for free dlc.

I must say, this and third-parties canceling developing games for it will be troublesome. Especially since the Wii U has had the same 20 developers on board since release and only 3 of them have released more games it seems.

Add the fact that some of those are sub-companies and there are really only 7 or so devs on Wii U third-party. Yet they charge nearly $400 dollars?StaticOnTV

It never WAS exclusive.

#22 Posted by guard12 (1657 posts) -

I thought Nintendo published the Razor's Edge version..? :?

#23 Posted by Ghost120x (3699 posts) -
Already have the wii u version and as far as I'm concerned, ninja gaiden is dead to me.
#24 Posted by jackfruitchips (1066 posts) -
This
#25 Posted by StaticOnTV (583 posts) -

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"]Wii U loses another Exclusive and WIi U owners have to pay for free dlc.

I must say, this and third-parties canceling developing games for it will be troublesome. Especially since the Wii U has had the same 20 developers on board since release and only 3 of them have released more games it seems.

Add the fact that some of those are sub-companies and there are really only 7 or so devs on Wii U third-party. Yet they charge nearly $400 dollars?nintendoboy16

It never WAS exclusive.

Nintendo fans sure do hate it when they are attacked by lions. That DLC was exclusive to the Wii U until now.
#26 Posted by CheckOfMates (22 posts) -

I will just wait for Ninja Giaden 3: Razor's Edge + For PSvita.

#27 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (24646 posts) -

Good news for everyone!

Still want to get Razor's Edge for the WiiU though.

#28 Posted by GD1551 (9155 posts) -

I want it.

#29 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (3971 posts) -

Yay s**t game being ported over.

This better be free to the people who bought NG3 on the Xbox 360 and PS3. I'd be pissed if I bought that. It would have annoyed me anyway that they improved it for the Wii U.

Anyway glad I played the demo before buying. Sucked hardcore.

You have to wonder how incompetent a developer is, when the perfect frame work had already been left behind and they still f**ked it up. It's like they changed it just to spite Itagaki. He must be laughing his arse off, that the best Team Ninja can do is port his games over like in the Sigma series.

#30 Posted by DivineSword (15742 posts) -

Pretty much this, the game still suck at the end of the day.

#31 Posted by silversix_ (13931 posts) -
why and who cares? RIP NG.
#32 Posted by getyeryayasout (7081 posts) -
Already played it on 360, would like to forget. Where's Devil's Third?
#33 Posted by Thefatness16 (4672 posts) -

Already played it on 360, would like to forget. Where's Devil's Third?getyeryayasout

In development hell. THQ dropped it last year, and Valhalla hasn't been able to find a new funder. Not to mention they were forced to change engines in the middle of development.

#34 Posted by getyeryayasout (7081 posts) -

[QUOTE="getyeryayasout"]Already played it on 360, would like to forget. Where's Devil's Third?Thefatness16

In development hell. THQ dropped it last year, and Valhalla hasn't been able to find a new funder. Not to mention they were forced to change engines in the middle of development.

THQ disbanded because Itagaki-san threatened them with a sword. That's the true story of what happened to THQ.
#35 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (24646 posts) -

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"]Wii U loses another Exclusive and WIi U owners have to pay for free dlc.

Add the fact that some of those are sub-companies and there are really only 7 or so devs on Wii U third-party. Yet they charge nearly $400 dollars?StaticOnTV

It never WAS exclusive.

Nintendo fans sure do hate it when they are attacked by lions. That DLC was exclusive to the Wii U until now.

Like when Cows hated that the 360 version of GTAIV had 2 DLC Expansions?

#36 Posted by 205212669269561485377169522720 (14458 posts) -

I thought Nintendo published it? :? 

Normally when they publish a third party game its like locking that version down to Nintendo-only systems forever lol.

#37 Posted by KBFloYd (12964 posts) -

Wii U loses another Exclusive and WIi U owners have to pay for free dlc. I must say, this and third-parties canceling developing games for it will be troublesome. Especially since the Wii U has had the same 20 developers on board since release and only 3 of them have released more games it seems. Add the fact that some of those are sub-companies and there are really only 7 or so devs on Wii U third-party. Yet they charge nearly $400 dollars?StaticOnTV

i knew you were a sony troll the second i smelled you and your stupid comments...

what happened....no more dual GPU garbage? lol moron.

#38 Posted by Slashkice (13018 posts) -

Bumping since Famitsu has now confirmed it's official. Check the OP for source.

#39 Posted by Wiimotefan (4062 posts) -

MEH.

#40 Posted by Giancar (19046 posts) -

Bumping since Famitsu has now confirmed it's official. Check the OP for source.

Slashkice
#Yuck.
#41 Posted by drinkerofjuice (3164 posts) -
Sorry, you lost me at Ninja Gaiden 3.
#42 Posted by 3Guilty_4Spark3 (132 posts) -

hayashigaidenlol

#43 Posted by StaticOnTV (583 posts) -

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"]Wii U loses another Exclusive and WIi U owners have to pay for free dlc. I must say, this and third-parties canceling developing games for it will be troublesome. Especially since the Wii U has had the same 20 developers on board since release and only 3 of them have released more games it seems. Add the fact that some of those are sub-companies and there are really only 7 or so devs on Wii U third-party. Yet they charge nearly $400 dollars?KBFloYd

i knew you were a sony troll the second i smelled you and your stupid comments...

what happened....no more dual GPU garbage? lol moron.

How am I a Sony Troll? I have stated many times that Sony should drop the PS4 :lol: Also, I was lied to about the dual GPu, the Wii U gamepad can;t hold data so that E0mail from Nintendo was a lie. Like everything else they promised before the Wii U launch :lol: Please go ahead and find my pro PS3 quotes in my posting history. Good luck with that. :lol:
#44 Posted by rjdofu (9170 posts) -
lol, surprise? NOPE.
#45 Posted by MetroidPrimePwn (12399 posts) -

Was hoping it would be a Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge Redux where they add even more slight improvements to the game, and then they would just keep shifting it around from platform to platform adding little improvements until Super Ninja Gaiden 3: Razer's Edge Ultra Deluxe Redux Sigma on the the PS5 and XBox 1080 where we finally have a decent game.

#46 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

Looks like bargain bin material.

#47 Posted by runbleduck (578 posts) -
This was expected. Considering that Wii-U Version looks and performs significantly worse than the original ps360 version, once again Wii-U will have the worst version.
#48 Posted by runbleduck (578 posts) -

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]

Nintendo_Ownes7

Yep and even they can't bring it close to the last gen versions. Just proves how much less powerful wii-u is compared to ps360.
#49 Posted by Heil68 (43273 posts) -

Good news for everyone!

Still want to get Razor's Edge for the WiiU though.

LegatoSkyheart
Have you heard any first hand accounts how it is on wiiu?
#50 Posted by HaloPimp978 (7249 posts) -

Why even bother it was easily one of the worst games last year. Only a fool would buy it.