NieR: Automata for PC Launches March 10

• 80 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

Shitty Japanese anime foo foo garbage.

AznbkdX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 AznbkdX
Member since 2012 • 4284 Posts

Awesome! Will probably get for PC.

Too bad I can't find discounts for the PC version like I can for PS4 easily.

Avatar image for the_master_race
the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#53  Edited By the_master_race
Member since 2015 • 5226 Posts
@Jebus213 said:

Shitty Japanese anime foo foo garbage.

it's a bad game cause you don't like anime genre ?!!! well different strokes for different folks

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

@mjorh: ..again saying that they "sacrificed a lot" is a bit of an overstatement.. Platinum games has NEVER been about cutting egde tech in regards to hardware. You'll get better resolution and texturing with the PC, but its not going to be a night and day difference. Again we're talking about a platinum games.

djoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 djoffer
Member since 2007 • 1856 Posts

Anyone actually looking forward to this?? Looks like a poor mans dmc....

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

Nice. I would say day 1 for me, it's actually been one of my most anticipated games this past year. But between Nioh and Zelda it's probably gonna be a while. Man what a stacked year already.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

Maybe all the trailers and gameplay vids have been misleading, but it looks like this game has shit for enemy variety lol. Still looks very fun to play, but I could see those same old bots wearing thin quickly. Hope I'm wrong.

That's one of the only things that bugs me about Nioh is how lacking the enemy variety is for such a large game. Hope Platinum does better than that.

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

@Pedro said:

Never buy console version if there is a PC version with the exception of Xbox Play Anywhere.

carlquincy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By carlquincy
Member since 2012 • 391 Posts

Before the HZD reviews, I had Nier at the top of the MC reviews between HZD, Zelda and Nier.

Obviously, it will be tough to top the 88% MC rating, but Nier will still do well.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#60 mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

@OhSnapitz said:

@mjorh: ..again saying that they "sacrificed a lot" is a bit of an overstatement.. Platinum games has NEVER been about cutting egde tech in regards to hardware. You'll get better resolution and texturing with the PC, but its not going to be a night and day difference. Again we're talking about a platinum games.

Yeah that's for sure, let's wait and see how it turns out

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#61  Edited By kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

I wonder how long this game is. The demo was so fun, that it made time go fast. I am super pumped that it comes out 4 days after I get back from my cruise.

This should get people to dust off and fire up their PSnore.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

@primorandomguy said:

LMAO time for Char to change his *utter domination* list again.

Lmao.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 kvally

@hrt_rulz01 said:
@primorandomguy said:

LMAO time for Char to change his *utter domination* list again.

Lmao.

I thought the same. The list is almost POOF!

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20103 Posts

Cool! But why are we surprised that it got a date? We always knew it was coming...

Avatar image for the_master_race
the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#65 the_master_race
Member since 2015 • 5226 Posts
@Zero_epyon said:

Cool! But why are we surprised that it got a date? We always knew it was coming...

there was a rumor that PC version won't come out until summer , now we're getting it 3 days after it's initial lunch , this is gr8

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20103 Posts

@the_master_race said:
@Zero_epyon said:

there was a rumor that PC version won't come out until summer , now we're getting it 3 days after it's initial lunch , this is gr8

Exactly! Good for those waiting for the PC release

Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#67 Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14495 Posts

Nier is a game I wasn't anticipating I would play, but the more I've watched of it the more and more I'm entertaining getting it. Granted I have way too much to play and nowhere near enough time, so I'll probably wait until my schedule frees up in April.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#68  Edited By PutASpongeOn
Member since 2014 • 4897 Posts

@kvally said:
@putaspongeon said:
@kvally said:
@putaspongeon said:

This has been known since almost the reveal of the game. The utter domination list was literally wrong in favor of xbox for a while actually.

Sorry, the xbox one is shit.

Sorry, the PlayStation is shit.

You couldn't even get away with such a shit stance 3 years ago, let alone now.

Well your shit stance is nothing but high energy troll bullshit.

The difference between the systems is objectively quality and quantity exclusives against each other.

PS4 has both over xbox one.

Therefore the xbox one is inferior, even if you count console exclusives. Count pure exclusives and xbox one is literally worthless to own.

It's cute how in the face of overwhelming logic, fanboys use the defensive mechanism of "you're trolling", no, your argument is just so bad that it looks like flame baiting, you're just arguing in favor of pure stupidity.

djoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 djoffer
Member since 2007 • 1856 Posts

Is there a demo for pc btw or is it PS4 only?

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 kvally

@putaspongeon said:
@kvally said:
@putaspongeon said:
@kvally said:
@putaspongeon said:

This has been known since almost the reveal of the game. The utter domination list was literally wrong in favor of xbox for a while actually.

Sorry, the xbox one is shit.

The difference between the systems is objectively quality and quantity exclusives against each other.

Therefore the xbox one is inferior, even if you count console exclusives. Count pure exclusives and xbox one is literally worthless to own.

It's cute how in the face of overwhelming logic, fanboys use the defensive mechanism of "you're trolling", no, your argument is just so bad that it looks like flame baiting, you're just arguing in favor of pure stupidity.

Well, I find it even more cute how fanboys, such as yourself, feel that your opinion is fact (which of course it is not). Your facts (opinions) are "alternative facts", or the new "facts". Now, are you entitled to your opinion? Of course you are. Are people going to agree with your assessment? Sure. Will people disagree? Absolutely.

Even better is when fanboys such as yourself bring the debate down to name calling/attacking because you have no argument, and you are just posting to see your name in lights. Rest assured, we know exactly what you are doing.

Hey, if it makes you feel better about yourself, go for it. In the mean time, the rest of us big boy gamers will be busy playing all the great games on all the platforms. That is a win win for gaming enthusiasts and hobbysts. Join the club.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 kvally

@djoffer said:

Is there a demo for pc btw or is it PS4 only?

PS only right now.

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#72 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

@dakur said:

So lems are trying to claim ownage on something that was already widely known? Lol pathetic little desperate losers with no games.

Anuways, im getting the steam version eventually. I never buy games at full price anymore.

All your games are going to pc, just like with xbox but you get 2 copies if you buy the xbox version so... Xbox is better.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#73 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

Enjoy it everyone hyped for it.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#74 Dakur
Member since 2014 • 3275 Posts

@speedfog said:
@dakur said:

So lems are trying to claim ownage on something that was already widely known? Lol pathetic little desperate losers with no games.

Anuways, im getting the steam version eventually. I never buy games at full price anymore.

All your games are going to pc, just like with xbox but you get 2 copies if you buy the xbox version so... Xbox is better.

Which games? Horizon? Bloodbourne?

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 PutASpongeOn

@kvally said:
@putaspongeon said:
@kvally said:
@putaspongeon said:
@kvally said:

Well, I find it even more cute how fanboys, such as yourself, feel that your opinion is fact (which of course it is not). Your facts (opinions) are "alternative facts", or the new "facts". Now, are you entitled to your opinion? Of course you are. Are people going to agree with your assessment? Sure. Will people disagree? Absolutely.

Even better is when fanboys such as yourself bring the debate down to name calling/attacking because you have no argument, and you are just posting to see your name in lights. Rest assured, we know exactly what you are doing.

Hey, if it makes you feel better about yourself, go for it. In the mean time, the rest of us big boy gamers will be busy playing all the great games on all the platforms. That is a win win for gaming enthusiasts and hobbysts. Join the club.

Just take a look at the games list to compare.

http://gematsu.com/exclusives/xbox-one

vs

http://gematsu.com/exclusives/ps4

This isn't subjective. Ps4 has better games and it has more games.

"because you have no argument"

..... You're a fail troll or you're so far up your own ass that it's idiotic.

Keep fanboying, the xbox one is a paperweight.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 kvally

@putaspongeon: aww bummer you lose another debate by resorting to childish insults.

Not worth any of our time.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 PutASpongeOn

@kvally said:

@putaspongeon: aww bummer you lose another debate by resorting to childish insults.

Not worth any of our time.

God you're pathetic. Your argument is literally insults and "I'm right cuz I say so"

In the face of overwhelming logic, you say "noth worth any of our time"

Pathetic, you're pathetic.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@dakur said:
@speedfog said:
@dakur said:

It pains me that cows don't even know their own games. Such a shame that they don't even know how to spell their only good game: Bloodborne, much less support such a product and buy it.

Oh well, non-game DowngradeCharted 4 FTW, right?

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#79 Dakur
Member since 2014 • 3275 Posts

@zeeshanhaider said:
@dakur said:
@speedfog said:
@dakur said:

It pains me that cows don't even know their own games. Such a shame that they don't even know how to spell their only good game: Bloodborne, much less support such a product and buy it.

I'm shorry if you feel butthurt but I only write in my British accent.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

I didn't know they named Bloodborne, Bloodbourne for the British release. Oh wait, they didn't. Accent have nothing to do with naming a game correctly. Your excuse is pathetic. If you have bought, played or was even interested in the game you would know how it's spelled.

@dakur said:
@zeeshanhaider said:
@dakur said:
@speedfog said:
@dakur said:

I'm shorry if you feel butthurt but I only write in my British accent.