Next Years GOTY.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by joel_c17 (2829 posts) -
http://au.ign.com/videos/2012/12/09/south-park-the-stick-of-truth-gameplay-trailer Watch it and contains your orgasms. If old, your face is old. Love joel Xoxoxoxo
#2 Posted by finalstar2007 (24964 posts) -

The Last of Us

#3 Posted by straightedge_X (737 posts) -
You both misspelled GTA V.
#4 Posted by joel_c17 (2829 posts) -
You both misspelled GTA V.straightedge_X
Are u telling me this game didn't even give your gamer boner a tingle?
#5 Posted by XalonR (87 posts) -

The Last of Us

finalstar2007
I still don't get why people can be hyped about this game. Another Zombie game but this time made by a better developer woohoo? From the looks of it The Phantom Pain, Bioshock Infinite and Dark Souls 2 look to be strong contenders.
#6 Posted by joel_c17 (2829 posts) -
[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

The Last of Us

XalonR
I still don't get why people can be hyped about this game. Another Zombie game but this time made by a better developer woohoo? From the looks of it The Phantom Pain, Bioshock Infinite and Dark Souls 2 look to be strong contenders.

Um because it looks awesome? How many shooting games are there, yet they still make more halo. But it's all I'm vein. This game has it in the bag!
#7 Posted by straightedge_X (737 posts) -
[QUOTE="straightedge_X"]You both misspelled GTA V.joel_c17

Oh it definitely does, I just think GTA V will be GOTY. :P
#8 Posted by CTR360 (6983 posts) -
last of us tomb raider GTA V dark souls 2 bioshock infinite MGS GZ
#9 Posted by sailor232 (4450 posts) -

The stick of truth looks seriously epic. I'm thinking something from Nintendo will get the award.

#10 Posted by jg4xchamp (47383 posts) -
Inb4 a big chunk of the heavy hitters disappoint or get moved to 2014. Can we at least wait till like you know. It's actually January.
#12 Posted by Meeeper282 (1602 posts) -

South park :lol: who watches cartoons these days, especially ones for little children

:lol:

#13 Posted by sukraj (22133 posts) -

Tomb Raider

GTA V

#14 Posted by joel_c17 (2829 posts) -

South park :lol: who watches cartoons these days, especially ones for little children

:lol:

Meeeper282
Can you give us some warning before u start talking total bull poo?
#15 Posted by Sagem28 (10498 posts) -

GTA V and The Last of Us seem to be the biggest contenders.

#16 Posted by ChubbyGuy40 (26108 posts) -

[QUOTE="straightedge_X"]You both misspelled GTA V.joel_c17

It assaulted me...in all the right places and gave me major tinglies.

Next year is gonna be fierce. Metro Last Light still looks the most promising though IMO.

#17 Posted by indzman (17245 posts) -

GTA V

#18 Posted by PAL360 (26721 posts) -

GTA V

#19 Posted by ZX81plus3 (174 posts) -
Grand Theft Auto makes minimal advances game after game. It's just the same old slog each time through with a few added gimmicks with each rendition. The Last Of Us looks like a good story.
#20 Posted by gamebreakerz__ (5120 posts) -
Bioshock Infinite or Dark Souls 2 are most likely but I hope it's Metro: Last Light because that game looks seriously awesome.
#21 Posted by Meeeper282 (1602 posts) -

GTA V

PAL360

boy i cant wait to see your face when you open gta 5 and see all these disks falling out :cool:

#22 Posted by nitekids2004 (2979 posts) -

The Last of Us takes it easily.

Bookmark this.

#23 Posted by Obviously_Right (5093 posts) -

The Last Of Us.

#24 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -
[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

The Last of Us

XalonR

u go on about tlou being 'another zombie game' yet you list bioshock infinite.. another fps with rpg elements and dark souls 2, another medevil rpg. Like we havnt had enough of those already as well
#25 Posted by ZX81plus3 (174 posts) -
[QUOTE="XalonR"][QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

The Last of Us

campzor

u go on about tlou being 'another zombie game' yet you list bioshock infinite.. another fps with rpg elements and dark souls 2, another medevil rpg. Like we havnt had enough of those already as well

To be fair a good FPS with RPG elements is quite rare. Bioshock Infinite looks rubbish though IMO. Unless it's better than System Shock 2 or Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines, I refuse to care.
#26 Posted by Master_ShakeXXX (13361 posts) -

God of War, Grand Theft Auto, and *2* Metal Gear games come out next year, and you think some broken ass Obsidian game is going to be the best game of the year? :lol:

#27 Posted by megadeth1117 (1830 posts) -

Grand Theft Auto makes minimal advances game after game. It's just the same old slog each time through with a few added gimmicks with each rendition.ZX81plus3

wildcard1_uni_1355143670.jpg.

#28 Posted by MercenaryMafia (2917 posts) -

GTA V or Dark Souls 2

#29 Posted by SecretPolice (21485 posts) -

New TPS/Action Adv IP from Black Tusk. :shock: :D

Probably GTA5. :P

#30 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (24919 posts) -

Not if Dark Souls 2 comes out.

#31 Posted by PAL360 (26721 posts) -

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

GTA V

Meeeper282

boy i cant wait to see your face when you open gta 5 and see all these disks falling out :cool:

It will probably be an older version of the face i used to do, when my Amiga 500 and PC games used to come in multiple floppy discs, 20 years ago. Real gamers are used to it, kid :P

#32 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11615 posts) -

Either GTA V or Bioshock Infinite, but The Last of Us looks really good.

#33 Posted by Nonstop-Madness (9469 posts) -
GTA V, TLOU, Watch Dogs, Bioshock Infinite etc.
#34 Posted by Cheleman (7616 posts) -

The Last of Us

finalstar2007

Boom! first post nailed it.

#35 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11615 posts) -

GTA V, TLOU, Watch Dogs, Bioshock Infinite etc. Nonstop-Madness

I have to wonder if Watch Dogs will come out next year. If it does, I have to wonder how it will run on PS3 and 360.

#36 Posted by Pikminmaniac (8769 posts) -

Pikmin 3

#37 Posted by TheEpicGoat (2006 posts) -

GTA V

#38 Posted by RyanShazam (6498 posts) -

That game is going to be AMAZING!!!

#39 Posted by RageQuitter69 (1297 posts) -

[QUOTE="Nonstop-Madness"]GTA V, TLOU, Watch Dogs, Bioshock Infinite etc. PhazonBlazer

I have to wonder if Watch Dogs will come out next year. If it does, I have to wonder how it will run on PS3 and 360.

It will run fine on consoles, I hate it when PC gamers make current gen consoles sound like PS2's. It sadly won't win GOTY because of it's genre.