new witcher 3 gameplay (lmao at the downgrade)

• 197 results
Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

Looks great, not on the same level as The Order or U4 but still very nice.

On PC at Ultra?....Easily looks better, especially considering the scale. And please, if you post a shot of 1886/UC it better have a HuD.

Your photomode lies are getting tiresome.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

Why do you even care ? Don't you have games you'd rather be playing ?

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

@Cloud_imperium said:
@ghostwarrior786 said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

Can't believe people are saying it's downgraded. It's running on high settings (not even ultra) yet it looks even better than 35 minutes gameplay released few months ago. Then it's downgraded compared to what exactly? 2013 Vgx trailer barely showed any footage. It only shows completely different parts of the map for few seconds and even his hair look worse in that footage.

So, you failed to answer anything and posted a video instead? Lol, whatever makes you sleep at night.

well even after posting those horrible screenshots and watching the vid u still dont see the downgrade so what more is there to say

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#54 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

The Witcher 3 is going to be great

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

look at this atrocious combat system................ i knew they would fail AGAIN. Fk.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58896 Posts

@silversix_ said:

look at this atrocious combat system................ i knew they would fail AGAIN. Fk.

Been playing Divinity 2, while that also has problems such as a shitty combat system: it baffles how that gets so-so reception but the shit CDP put out is apparently gold.

Divinity 2 has alot more creativity and idea's going on, coupled with more interesting open ended level design.

I guess boasting like an asshole really does trick people into thinking you are great.

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#57 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts

People who think TW3 has been downgraded must have this game confused with Uncharted 4

R10nu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 R10nu
Member since 2006 • 1679 Posts
@FoxbatAlpha said:

That bathing scene..............so erotic..........I can't wait for scenes like that with Hololens.

Loading Video...

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#59 biggest_loser
Member since 2007 • 24508 Posts

More worried about the combat than the graphics. There's a little bit of it there it seems like its not something they want to show off very much.

Is the sword play going to be anything more than slash and dodges?!

princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 princeofshapeir

@biggest_loser said:

More worried about the combat than the graphics. There's a little bit of it there it seems like its not something they want to show off very much.

Is the sword play going to be anything more than slash and dodges?!

Geralt and Witchers in general fight like acrobats in the books. There will be heavy emphasis on dodging and slashing quickly. If you want to see more combat check out the gameplay demos from E3 2014 and Gamescom.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

I'm not sure whats suppose to be so downgraded, or bad, about that video. But ok....

You see that cows?!? Swimming, in an open world game for you finally. Nomore Infamous BS where swimming is off limits and just not possible. Next gen is finally here for you....are you excited :-D ??

Avatar image for thegreatgeneral
TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#62 TheGreatGeneral
Member since 2014 • 717 Posts

Looked better than the last few gameplay vids.

Still downgraded tho.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46226 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

lol ghostwarrior.

Best looking open world game available. Only thing that looks better is Star Citizen with a large scope.

but but but but but mah linear corridor exclusive

bu-bu no downgrade!!! bu-bu x1 version!! lmao i told u they were showing pc version

If you think this game looks like shit, please show us an open world game you think looks better

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

lol ghostwarrior.

Best looking open world game available. Only thing that looks better is Star Citizen with a large scope.

but but but but but mah linear corridor exclusive

bu-bu no downgrade!!! bu-bu x1 version!! lmao i told u they were showing pc version

If you think this game looks like shit, please show us an open world game you think looks better

Yes, please do so Ghostwarrior786. I am curious as to this too.

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts

Not sure about this game. After I got burned with that boring Dragon Age game, I have lost all faith in western rpgs. They seem to just want to make "cinematic-sandbox-walking-simulators" rather than rpgs with satisfying and complex combat/upgrading mechanics.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

It's graphically not even on the level of MGS4,

Hemits just overhyped this because Project CD started out as a PC dev and they don't have any high profile graphically impressive exclusives to hype up any time soon. No doubt that MGS 5 will be the better looking game and a much better game overall.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Hemits just overhyped this because Project CD started out as a PC dev and they don't have any high profile graphically impressive exclusives to hype up any time soon. No doubt that MGS 5 will be the better looking game and a much better game overall.

which will look and run better on PC

also, why did you say MGS4 and then use images from MGS5

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#68  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@Suppaman100 said:

You are kidding right? There are better looking games on consoles and you came up with this? A game with terrible pop ins, blocky character models, low res shadows, stiff animations etc. Not even open world. Just an open level cross gen game.

princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By princeofshapeir

You have to be in another dimension to say TW3 looks worse than MGS5. Even from this compressed, ugly YouTube footage it's clear that TW3 is a graphical showcase that hasn't suffered any sort of downgrade.

Not to mention you're using shots taken from cutscenes, which were taken from trailers...

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Jankarcop

@princeofshapeir said:

You have to be in another dimension to say TW3 looks worse than MGS5.

Or a cow.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@kinectthedots: And yet MGS5 will be on PC with textures up to 4k in resolution. How do you like them apples?

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#72 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@princeofshapeir said:

You have to be in another dimension to say TW3 looks worse than MGS5. Even from this compressed, ugly YouTube footage it's clear that TW3 is a graphical showcase that hasn't suffered any sort of downgrade.

Not to mention you're using shots taken from cutscenes, which were taken from trailers...

It's sad that people cry about downgrade even if there isn't one. Then again what do you expect when TC said No Man's Sky is going to be better than ED and Star Citizen but failed to explain why he thinks so. Seems like he was upset that Uncharted 4 didn't look like reveal trailer, that they used to crown it as Graphics King for several months.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By R4gn4r0k

@kinectthedots said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Poor Hermits. Only getting the better looking versions of The Witcher and MGS for a lower price than the console version. I feel sorry for them :(

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 R4gn4r0k

@ghostwarrior786:

Those games do look great yes.

Unity: The Witcher 3s world is way more varied. Unity is just a city.

MGS5: Seriously ? This is an amazing looking game. But it's not open world. It's one open level :/

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#75  Edited By adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts

@Cloud_imperium said:
@ghostwarrior786 said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

Can't believe people are saying it's downgraded. It's running on high settings (not even ultra) yet it looks even better than 35 minutes gameplay released few months ago. Then it's downgraded compared to what exactly? 2013 Vgx trailer barely showed any footage. It only shows completely different parts of the map for few seconds and even his hair look worse in that footage.

Loading Video...

So, you failed to answer anything and posted a video instead? Lol, whatever makes you sleep at night.

Well he has no arguments left ( not that it had any to begin with ).

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@Suppaman100 said:

MGS5 will run and look better on PC dumbass.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#77  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

People trying to claim ownage over herms with multiplats? da ****?

Has for Supammans comment, Ryse and Crysis 3 already looks has good, if not better than Uncharted 4.

The Order 1886 looks very impressive, but it's extremely closed in.

Star citizen will have to render flyable ships of this level of detail

while being bigger than THIS (start at 00:40)

Loading Video...

And yes, that's not even the biggest ship in the game. And yes, you'll be able to go inside the whole thing (Once it's finished).

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@Snugenz said:

@kinectthedots said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Hemits just overhyped this because Project CD started out as a PC dev ...

You're the dumbass clown.

Nowhere in my post did I say MGS4 wouldn't look better on PC. I specifically said hermits hyped TW3 because the devs are hyped from a PC background. If you weren't a fucking imbecile you could have comprehended what was being said.

Desperate lem hiding behind PC don't try to sound smug because your stupidity is a trait that will always cause your taunts to backfire.

Hermits liked to bash Kojima and his games because he produced most of his projects exclusively for consoles. The only thing that gets me about clowns like you who hide behind PC is how your posts consistently prove you aren't even intelligent enough to break down a simple sentence much less present a logical reply.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Jankarcop

@kinectthedots said:

@Snugenz said:

Nowhere in my post did I say MGS4 wouldn't look better on PC. I specifically said hermits hyped TW3 because the devs are hyped from a PC background. If you weren't a fucking imbecile you could have comprehended what was being said.

Desperate lem hiding behind PC don't try to sound smug because your stupidity is a trait that will always cause your taunts to backfire.

Hermits liked to bash Kojima and his games because he produced most of his projects exclusively for consoles. The only thing that gets me about clowns like you who hide behind PC is how your posts consistently prove you aren't even intelligent enough to break down a simple sentence much less present a logical reply.

Hey idiot,

Can you prove it's "overhyped" JUST because CDP started out as a PC devs? How about the logical conclusion that PCGamers are more likely to simply be fans of the series because they've been playing it since Witcher1? Or how about the fact that it actually does look pretty amazing, as it has the same graphics that you'd expect in a linear console movie-game but with open world setting and real gameplay?

Citation if you can, thanks in advance. And grats on the inferior ports.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@kinectthedots: oh god, the meltdown is real. Settle down

danjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 danjammer69
Member since 2004 • 4331 Posts

@ghostwarrior786:

Holy shit, what a garbage ass thread.

The game looks amazing. Just hoping my MSI GTX770 will be able to max this @ 1080p, or at least close.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@Snugenz said:

@kinectthedots said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Hemits just overhyped this because Project CD started out as a PC dev ...

Someone's ridiculously over-defensive today, oh wait no, it's just a typical kinectthedots post...

4 step guide to posting like kinectthedots

• Call people random names, usually insulting their intelligence
  • Call the person a lem, because anyone who would dare argue with him must be a lem
  • Talk a load of angry shit so the other person in the argument just says "**** it i'm done with this child"
  • Continue to try and insult the persons intelligence when in fact you're the only one coming across like a raging fanboy baffoon

Feel free to add to this.

My comprehension is fine, you're the person who brought MGS4/5 into this to have a go at hermits who also get MGS5 and the better version at that, but now that you've been called on it, you're trying to make out like it had some deeper meaning behind bringing MGS into it because the supposed big bad hermits used to bash MGS.

You're a joke here buddy, only you fail to see that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0367b217732
deactivated-5b0367b217732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 9

#83 deactivated-5b0367b217732
Member since 2014 • 1697 Posts

Downgrades or not, the game looks fucking incredible. I may actually upgrade my GPU for this... no joke.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Jankarcop

@deadline-zero0 said:

The cows seem to forget to talk about The Order and Uncharted's extreme closed in and linear nature when discussing graphics.....as if those things don't actually matter when saying a game has better gfx fidelity.

IT's sad when huge sprawling games on PC look the same, if not better.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#85 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

It looks fantastic, I cant wait to play it.

Magescrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Magescrew
Member since 2008 • 541 Posts

Looks a lot like Dragon Age Inquisition...

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#87 mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

This trailer was no on PC so it shouldn't be counted....we can't say for sure if it's downgraded or not....this one looks like PC- on- medium kinda graphics tho..

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By 22Toothpicks
Member since 2005 • 12546 Posts

Even if there were a noticeable downgrade it really wouldn't matter because this game is going to be great for so many reason other than it's graphics.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#89 mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

@22Toothpicks said:

Even if there were a noticeable downgrade it really wouldn't matter because this game is going to be great for so many reason other than it's graphics.

Agreed.

The thing is it'd be better if they show the actual graphics all the time , they show sth glorious in E3 or sth and we all get hyped for that and finally we end up with downgraded graphics ...i don't approve this next-gen-ish move!

thedude-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 thedude-
Member since 2009 • 2369 Posts

Djenge Frett? Seriously? Wow.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

If only CDProject could make a Little House On The Prairie game I'd be all over it

Truth_Hurts_U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Truth_Hurts_U
Member since 2006 • 9703 Posts

They said on the Gamespot video that the PC they used to play the game use SLI GTX 980's.

So if it takes that much power it's either going to look really good or really bad due to poor optimization.

DefconRave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#93 DefconRave
Member since 2013 • 806 Posts
@Truth_Hurts_U said:

They said on the Gamespot video that the PC they used to play the game use SLI GTX 980's.

So if it takes that much power it's either going to look really good or really bad due to poor optimization.

Game comes out in May, so I'm hoping CDPR is working on optimizing performance in the meantime.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

MGSV is my most anticipated game in yeas.

TW3 has pretty much fallen off my radar. I'll get it, but it's not day one status by any means.

That said, you gotta be out of your god damned mind if you think MGSV is looking better than TW3. Even maxed out on PC, MGSV is still just a dolled up PS3 game.

I do prefer the art direction in MGSV, but TW3 destroys it on a technical level.

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By m3dude1
Member since 2007 • 2334 Posts

@Jankarcop said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

The cows seem to forget to talk about The Order and Uncharted's extreme closed in and linear nature when discussing graphics.....as if those things don't actually matter when saying a game has better gfx fidelity.

loooool OOOOOOKKKKKKK

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Jankarcop

@m3dude1 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

loooool OOOOOOKKKKKKK

Cropped gifs, nice. Keep living on hudless face shots. The Order looks like shit every time we see a direct feed with a HuD. Lets not talk about Uncharted.... TLoU and UC3 looked like garbage in direct feeds after all that E3 Face Zoom in bullshit and fake videos. How do you keep falling for that crap?

PC, first place in gfx three gens now...Gio crying for many years.

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

Hopefully the gameplay will be less shitty and the story less mediocre than the first two.

rogerjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 rogerjak
Member since 2004 • 14950 Posts

blah blah graphics blah blah ultra settings. Just gimme Witcher 3.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Jankarcop

Lmao, and 100x the scale difference,

GTFO here @m3dude1

m3dude1

Forum Posts