New Video Gaming System-Apple?!?!?

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dencore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 Dencore
Member since 2006 • 7094 Posts
I feel like Apple, if it does want to make itself a game contender, is going to have to make some games that run on apple computers first. No one games on macs, and no one's going to have faith in apple's game developing abilities.Screamteam411
That's the main problem. EVERY single company that broke into hardware but Nintendo and SONY already had partys on board. SEGA had the arcades. Microsoft literally IS PC gaming, no I'm being serious a PC is a Microsoft computer. Anyway as for SONY they just got lucky because the Saturn was impossible to develop for and the N64 used carts. If SONY broke into gaming say last gen or now, they'd die a horrible fate. Nintendo was one of the first to go to Japan, also they had big hits to begin with, I mean hell it's NINTENDO. That's why I think the only 2 people who can enter would be Square-Enix or SEGA-SAMMY. SEGA may have gone broke, but when they merged with Sammy they became Japan's biggest publisher for both console and arcade. So you can guess where this could be heading. Square-Enix makes computers in Japan, also their series are HUGE in Japan. Imagine one company making Grand Theft Auto, Halo, and Super Mario Bros. that is what the company is to Japan. So they got killer apps covered. I say both are likely. Since the arcades are falling in Japan, SEGA could make another console to get the missing hardware sales back. However, why would they want to do that if they are the biggest publisher? Square-Enix usually only makes exclusives for only one console anyway, so making it's own hardware to support their console is double the profit. They don't have third parties to follow which makes them unlikely, but they did show interest. Anyway that's my take on it.
skelebull3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 skelebull3000
Member since 2004 • 2724 Posts

Why not it could be called the i...hmmmm i....  someone help me outSedin44

iPlay? iConsole?

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

[QUOTE="Sedin44"]Why not it could be called the i...hmmmm i.... someone help me outskelebull3000

iPlay? iConsole?

heyyyyyy, come up with your own names :P :P
rage8669

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 rage8669
Member since 2006 • 205 Posts
Why not it could be called the i...hmmmm i.... someone help me outSedin44

the Apple iGame