New Resent Evil Incoming

• 124 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 0

#51 KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

@Pffrbt said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:
GOD, I MISS OLD TIMES. TOO BAD THAT RESIDENT EVIL IS NOW ACTION SHOOTING GAME, NOT HORROR GAME

But the old Resident Evil games were never scary in the first place. It's just a bunch of asinine "puzzles" and backtracking and fetch quests.

What game is scary? The only thing that ever scared me was silent hill when i was a little kid. I dont see how a game could scare me, its just a game lol

Old RE were great. I wish games were like that again instead of the non stop shooting african shooter RE5 with horrible integrated co op. Damn has gaming gone downhill. No problem though, The Evil Within is coming ^ Shinji>>>>>>>>Crapcom.

Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52  Edited By Pffrbt
Member since 2010 • 6612 Posts
@2ndwonder said:

They need to go back and look at what made the earlier ones so good and go from there.

Resident Evil didn't even get good until Resident Evil 4.

Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Pffrbt

@KillzoneSnake said:

What game is scary?

Siren: Blood Curse
Silent Hill 1-4
Fatal Frame 2
Lone Survivor

"I dont see how a game could scare me, its just a game lol"

If you aren't willing to get invested in anything then you can't really speak on the subject.

"Old RE were great."

What exactly made them great? Was it the puzzles that range from idiotic fetch quests that have you running back and forth across the game world over and over again to incomprehensible schizophrenic messes like the Crow room in REmake? Was it the fixed camera angles that annoyed more often than they created tension? The hilariously silly writing and voice acting? How it tied saving your game to a consumable item that took up inventory space for no reason other than to waste the player's time?

betamaxx83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#54 betamaxx83
Member since 2013 • 360 Posts

They need to go back to its original roots, ever since RE4 they've all been trash.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#55  Edited By IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4196 Posts

@silversix_ said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@silversix_ said:

@uninspiredcup: lol i didn't post those pics so you tell me it looks better on pc................. i posted them so you remember the insane hype these exact pics had back in 07 or whenever they were shown. RE5 is Gear or War. RE4 was RE.

My friend, Gears Of War is primarily a wall cover game. Resident Evil 5 is indeed Resident Evil 4 .The zombies behave the exact same. The bosses are very similar. The campy villains and heroes all remain. The upgrade system, unlocked and inventory primarily work the exact same. It's time to take off the goggles. This is a hateful hate bandwagon created by young people under the impression Resident Evil is Citizen Kane.

No just a big no. I have played and beaten both, i know very well how they're.

Yeah, gameplay mechanics are almost exactly the same, but that's about the extent of it. Yes, it had all of the characteristics of Resident Evil 4, but it was by no means the same game. Resident Evil 4 was groundbreaking. It was intense. It was heart-pounding. Resident Evil 5 was none of these.

DefconRave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#56  Edited By DefconRave
Member since 2013 • 806 Posts

RE: Revelations was a great combo of oldschool atmosphere with modern gameplay imo. So underrated.

Should give the devs of Revelations a bigger budget for their next game.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#57  Edited By remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

dafuq is "Resent Evil"?

Anyway, "Resident Evil" was one of my absolute favorite franchises as a teen up until RE4. I'm a huge survival horror fan. But now it, along with Silent Hill, are just horrible games. I completely "resent" the day Mikami left the series into his apprentice's hands.

Revelations was decent though.

padaporra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By padaporra
Member since 2005 • 3508 Posts

@DefconRave said:

RE: Revelations was a great combo of oldschool atmosphere with modern gameplay imo. So underrated.

I played it on PC and I was very surprised about how good it was. Sure it was simple, but it did what it did right.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#59  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@Pffrbt said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:
GOD, I MISS OLD TIMES. TOO BAD THAT RESIDENT EVIL IS NOW ACTION SHOOTING GAME, NOT HORROR GAME

But the old Resident Evil games were never scary in the first place. It's just a bunch of asinine "puzzles" and backtracking and fetch quests.

how you cannot be scared when you where surrounded my zombies, with only 3 bullets in the chamber and your last save was like 3 hours ago? And just based on what you're saying the old Resident Evil games had lots of variety compared to the new ones that feel like you're playing an arcade game like The House of the Dead.

Newhopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#60 Newhopes
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts

@Pffrbt said:
@2ndwonder said:

They need to go back and look at what made the earlier ones so good and go from there.

Wrong all the old RE where good in my book better than RE4, For me RE4 was when the series started going down hill fast while they improved the controls the games also lost most of the RE atmosphere.

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

@DefconRave said:

To be honest I felt RE rev was the most recent good RE game.

Joedgabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#62 Joedgabe
Member since 2006 • 5134 Posts

Capcom.. wtf happened to Billy ?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#63 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58856 Posts

@finalfantasy94 said:

@DefconRave said:

To be honest I felt RE rev was the most recent good RE game.

Infernal mode was jolly good fun.

Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Pffrbt

@Gue1 said:

how you cannot be scared when you where surrounded my zombies, with only 3 bullets in the chamber and your last save was like 3 hours ago?

Because none of it is scary. The tone, atmosphere, writing, and character designs are often campy as shit. Wasting my time by limiting my saves does not make me scared, it makes me annoyed.

"And just based on what you're saying the old Resident Evil games had lots of variety compared to the new ones that feel like you're playing an arcade game like The House of the Dead."

They really don't have a lot of variety. 90% of the "puzzles" are finding the thing to stick into the thing to get a thing to stick into another thing to get a thing. Not to mention they have far less enemy variety.

Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Pffrbt

@Newhopes said:

Wrong all the old RE where good in my book better than RE4

They weren't though because they completely fail at being horror games and are designed entirely around fetch quests and wasting the player's time.

Aclar00_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Aclar00_basic
Member since 2002 • 906 Posts

I enjoyed Resident Evil 4 well enough, but I can't help but want to know how it would have been if it actually turned out like they originally planned. Even though the camera angles are 'dated' they still lend to a great atmosphere and suspense. See video below.

Resident Evil 3.5

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#67 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61473 Posts

They need to reboot it. Resident Evil 4 was great, though I wasn't the biggest fan of the story. RE had such a rich universe.

Aclar00_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Aclar00_basic
Member since 2002 • 906 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

They need to reboot it. Resident Evil 4 was great, though I wasn't the biggest fan of the story. RE had such a rich universe.

I just hate how they seemed to have engulfed all kinds of steroids into the characters. Instead of having John McClain (Bruce Willis) type characters they went all Rambo (Sylvester Stallone) and Conan (Arnold Schwarzeneggar) on us. Granted, Chris and Jill were part of S.T.A.R.S., but that doesn't necessarily mean they should have green beret style training all of a sudden. Lets not get started with RPDs "Rookie Cop" turned CIA/Secret Service agent or whatever. Then again I haven't played more than 10 mins of 5 or 6....and that's coming from an owner of RE1, 2, 3, CV and 4

Resident Evil 3.5

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#69 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@DefconRave said:

Should just have the revelation devs do the next game.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#70  Edited By lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61473 Posts

@Aclar00_basic said:

@lundy86_4 said:

I just hate how they seemed to have engulfed all kinds of steroids into the characters. Instead of have John McClain (Bruce Willis) type characters they went all Rambo (Sylvester Stallone) and Conan (Arnold Schwarzeneggar) on us. Granted, Chris and Jill were part of S.T.A.R.S., but that doesn't necessarily mean that should have green beret style training all of a sudden. Lets not get started with RPDs "Rookie Cop" turned CIA/Secret Service agent or whatever. Then again I haven't played more than 10 mins of 5 or 6....and that's coming from an owner of RE1, 2, 3, CV and 4

Resident Evil 3.5

They did kind of have this huge jump in career paths. I didn't exactly understand Leon's sudden jump in status. It wasn't really explained, other than the fact that the US government hired him because of Raccoon City. Chris made a little more sense, due to his military background and his creation of the BSAA, but they did jack him up a little too much.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#71  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

Meh . The Evil Within , SOMA , Routine , The Forest , Asylum , here I come .

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#72 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@padaporra said:

@DefconRave said:

I played it on PC and I was very surprised about how good it was. Sure it was simple, but it did what it did right.

Exactly This .

Mark36111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Mark36111
Member since 2004 • 563 Posts

@Pffrbt said:

@KillzoneSnake said:

What game is scary?

Siren: Blood Curse

Silent Hill 1-4

Fatal Frame 2

Lone Survivor

"I dont see how a game could scare me, its just a game lol"

If you aren't willing to get invested in anything then you can't really speak on the subject.

"Old RE were great."

What exactly made them great? Was it the puzzles that range from idiotic fetch quests that have you running back and forth across the game world over and over again to incomprehensible schizophrenic messes like the Crow room in REmake?

You're not very bright if the crow puzzle was "incomprehensible" to you. I'd suggest you stick to games with this on the cover from now on:

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60705 Posts

RE6 was pretty awful, they need to go a complete different direction.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

More Co-Op Please ! ;)

Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Pffrbt

@Mark36111 said:

You're not very bright if the crow puzzle was "incomprehensible" to you.

I haven't actually played enough of REmake to get to the crow room, because I didn't feel like wandering aimlessly through a mansion doing ridiculously obtuse fetch quests. I'm just speaking from what I've heard from others and from what I've seen from other puzzles that were complete nonsense.

DefconRave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#78 DefconRave
Member since 2013 • 806 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@DefconRave said:

Should just have the revelation devs do the next game.

I hope so as well, but Capcom seems to think the fast paced,action route sells better (see RE 5/6).

I think Revelations team will remain doing spin-offs/prequels. Really hope i'm wrong though.

Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#79 Sollet
Member since 2003 • 8282 Posts

lol Resident Evil, is that series even relevant these days?

heguain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 283

User Lists: 36

#80 heguain
Member since 2007 • 1433 Posts

I hope they've learned from their stupid mistakes. This time they should bring back the old resident evil feeling, like ''Resident Evil 3: Nemesis'' by making it really scary and stressing.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

It's surprising to see cows hate RE6. I mean they love Uncharted and never stop bragging about it. Hypocrisy much?

Anyways, Resident Evil Revelations was good and I really like the next RE to be like that than RE6.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

I really don´t care. Just reboot Resident Evil, new story, new settings. We really don´t need to see same old bullshit where there are 10 god guy just kill billion zombies and never nothing happens with them. Its just as bad as those Resident Evil movies.

Also, CHANGE DEVELOPERS. WE NEED FRESH RESIDENT EVIL.

I refuse to call Resident Evil the games that once had to do with Zombies and this cool atmosphere of post-apocalyptic flavor which then after RE4 it became an alienated , sci-fi like shooting with a god knows what plot about parasites that taking over humans , bosses transforming to aliens on will and more craps like that ... I mean , what the hell !

Where are the creepy atmosphere of zombies , mansions , big mutant animals from T-virus , great settings like in Code:Veronica , twisted plots like Code:Veronica and original RE/RE2 ( cheesy but damn awesome). All these missing in favor of ... action alien sci-fi shooter?!

Weve never seen a true to its roots zombie RE since RE:Code Veronica/Remake/Zero. Period . RE4 was the start of downhill which led to RE5 and 6 .. RE is not RE anymore. It could have been easily a game with other title

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By AzatiS
@Pffrbt said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Well , it really depends when you first played these games.

I bought RE1 for PS1 for example day 1 of its release. I still remember how i hooked up from the first minute !! This atmosphere and setting. The feeling like what might be in this door !!? Or what is this sound now i dont want to go forward !!? ... Or how i jumped from couch when out of nowhere some dogs jumped on me from windows ... Or when i died from a trap when i messed up a puzzle with shotgun... I was always trying to find bullets i was feeling pretty uneasy most of the time... I can talk about each resident evil game ( Except 4-5-6 ) for ages !

You had to play those game on their release not after years. Still i think games like Remake are x10 better than 4/5 and 6 combined. RE2 was phenomenal for example back then. If you play it now ..aaah well wont stand so good with those graphics afte 18 years or something but.. Im still hoping for a remake similar to re1. Ill buy it instantly.

2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts

@zeeshanhaider said:

It's surprising to see cows hate RE6. I mean they love Uncharted and never stop bragging about it. Hypocrisy much?

Anyways, Resident Evil Revelations was good and I really like the next RE to be like that than RE6.

You must have never played Uncharted then, if someone actually played both series it probably wouldn't even enter their mind to compare them. RE6 is nothing at all like Uncharted in terms of pacing. I assume you are going for the fact that RE6 is "cinematic", but the pacing and direction are absolutely horrid in RE6. Plus the gameplay is nothing alike, RE6 is clunky as hell and insanely linear. Sometimes you barely have room to maneuver in a narrow corridor. Uncharted 2/3 is pretty smooth, with lots of climbing sections and open areas. The only criticism for some are the "feel" of the guns.

Last of Us is one of the best games of the gen - and that's basically Uncharted - except with survival horror and zombies - and even less linearity in how to move through an area (still point a to point b, but the areas at least feel bigger with different paths). I'm not exaggerating when i say that RE6 is one of the WORST games I played all gen. Yes, it gave you 3 separate campaigns. But the gameplay mechanices and story direction were so bad it's a chore to go through them. I know I never even bothered to finish the final campaign.

RE5 I felt was somewhat salvagable. At least back when I played it I never thought it was "terrible", just slightly disappinting compared to RE4. My impression of RE6 was more like "what the hell is this $@!^?"

Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Pffrbt

@AzatiS said:

I refuse to call Resident Evil the games that once had to do with Zombies and this cool atmosphere of post-apocalyptic flavor which then after RE4 it became an alienated , sci-fi like shooting with a god knows what plot about parasites that taking over humans , bosses transforming to aliens on will and more craps like that ... I mean , what the hell !

Aliens have never been a part of the series, so you obviously don't know what you're talking about. Resident Evil has always been a completely ridiculous series, Resident Evil 4 was just the first one to acknowledge that and ham it up. RE4 also benefits from having an all new threat and story, as it frees itself up from the tangled mess of bullshit that RE plots had become. It still had a horror atmosphere, and was just as scary as previous RE games (as in not really scary at all), it just had actually good gameplay to go along with it.

Also, Code Veronica is a game in which the you crash a plane into a building in Antarctica while a crossdressing incestuous villain taunts you in a high falsetto and your partner is some whiny moron named Steve Burnside who's probably the most hilariously lame character ever created.

2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts

@Pffrbt said:
@2ndwonder said:

^^^Started gaming in 2005 or later.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By AzatiS

@Pffrbt said:

"Old RE were great."

What exactly made them great? Was it the puzzles that range from idiotic fetch quests that have you running back and forth across the game world over and over again to incomprehensible schizophrenic messes like the Crow room in REmake? Was it the fixed camera angles that annoyed more often than they created tension? The hilariously silly writing and voice acting? How it tied saving your game to a consumable item that took up inventory space for no reason other than to waste the player's time?

No let me ask you the opposite.

What exactly made RE4 or even 5/6 great. Was it the settings of some random villages or ? Was the super idiotic merchant that he randomly appeared so you could buy stuff ?!! Really bro? Realy ?

Was it the ridiculous thing that you couldnt move when you were shooting ?

Was it the most epic crap i ever saw in any horror game.. That "zombies" were clever enough to drive motorcycles , use chainsaws or after you or talk to each other but when they finally were next to you they were just staring at you ?!!!!!!! Reaaaaly?! 10 "zombies" all around me and 7-8 of them staring at me doing nothing!lol!

Should i talk about story ? What story ? Parasites from outer space that making humans aliens and the bosses are humans that can control these parasites while they can transform into aliens at will ?!! WTF is that ? Or , save the presidents daughter ?! Reaaaly?! How interesting!

Come on now bro , come on..... I can go on if you want but you get what i mean. That crap wasnt RE , period. Nor 5 even 6. They could have been easily a side RE game or even better a new IP but RE... not even close even if old RE games had flaws as well as some you mentioned.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By AzatiS
@2Chalupas said:

@Pffrbt said:
@2ndwonder said:

^^^Started gaming in 2005 or later.

Exactly my thoughts. He started around 2002/5 obviously

Avatar image for deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
Member since 2010 • 4675 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

1. The pc version looks better.

2. Resident Evil 5 is Resident Evil 4 with a friend. i.e. awsomez.

i've been a RE fan since the first one, and my honest opinion is that RE4 is the best in the series, and RE5 sucks major balls. why? because the singleplayer co-op babysitting simulation was downright infuriating, and it took place in sunny africa. i mean... WTFF? also more stupid QTEs.

i haven't touched RE6, and never will.

anyway, i don't have much hope left for future RE titles. i'd love them to combine RE4's mechanics with the old atmosphere and sense of occasional claustrophobia.

vincent380

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#91 vincent380
Member since 2003 • 2244 Posts
@Pffrbt said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Really? The original RE scared me when i was younger. The music was creepy, not knowing what was in the next room while trying to figure out a puzzle.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
Member since 2010 • 4675 Posts

@vincent380 said:
@Pffrbt said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Really? The original RE scared me when i was younger. The music was creepy, not knowing what was in the next room while trying to figure out a puzzle.

it was scary cos there wasn't really any other titles back then. except for Alone In The Dark.

when you look back at them and what made them scary, it was the tanky controls (no fast evasions) and the extremely poor/cheap camera angles, that didn't often allow you tee see anything in the room and you were left guessing/listening.

but yeah, they were still cool. i was able to go tofu in RE2 :)

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@2Chalupas said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

You must have never played Uncharted then, if someone actually played both series it probably wouldn't even enter their mind to compare them. RE6 is nothing at all like Uncharted in terms of pacing. I assume you are going for the fact that RE6 is "cinematic", but the pacing and direction are absolutely horrid in RE6. Plus the gameplay is nothing alike, RE6 is clunky as hell and insanely linear. Sometimes you barely have room to maneuver in a narrow corridor. Uncharted 2/3 is pretty smooth, with lots of climbing sections and open areas. The only criticism for some are the "feel" of the guns.

Last of Us is one of the best games of the gen - and that's basically Uncharted - except with survival horror and zombies - and even less linearity in how to move through an area (still point a to point b, but the areas at least feel bigger with different paths). I'm not exaggerating when i say that RE6 is one of the WORST games I played all gen. Yes, it gave you 3 separate campaigns. But the gameplay mechanices and story direction were so bad it's a chore to go through them. I know I never even bothered to finish the final campaign.

RE5 I felt was somewhat salvagable. At least back when I played it I never thought it was "terrible", just slightly disappinting compared to RE4. My impression of RE6 was more like "what the hell is this $@!^?"

I know exactly what Uncharted is - a linear onrails QTE fest. Don't say it isn't because that's exactly what it is. Press 'X' to win. RE6 was definitely the Uncharted ripoff with Zombies thrown in and automated platforming removed.

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#94 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

i hope capcom make old RE game no another stupid action fighting game like RE6

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

But it's better now.

No. RE was a puzzle/survival horror genre; now it's homogenized with all of the other bullshit shooters on the market.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 uninspiredcup

@X_CAPCOM_X said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

But it's better now.

No. RE was a puzzle/survival horror genre;

And still is.

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#97 Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

Amazing news! Hopefully it's a day 1 buy once again!!! Finally!!

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

@X_CAPCOM_X said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

But it's better now.

And still is.

it is? The RE4 was more action then horror and RE5 went for the gusto and is just an action game.

g0ddyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By g0ddyX
Member since 2005 • 3914 Posts

RE6 leon campaign was like RE4 but with co-op. A bit hyporcritcal when people say they like RE4 when RE5 and RE6 are copies.Some people probably started gaming around RE4 time.

The old main resident evil games are of RE1, RE2, RE3, RE:Code Veronica.Come to think of it, theres a lot of additional games in the racoon city era too.

But the STORY has evolved. Its not just about about slow moving zombies in an old mansion.Its gone global with more characters and different countires getting involved, more weapons, moves etc.

QTE's were in RE4 as they are in RE5 and RE6.
I have to say, Wesker has been a legendary character in the Resident Evil franchise.

Happy for another Resident Evil game whichever direction they choose to take it.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 uninspiredcup

@finalfantasy94 said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@X_CAPCOM_X said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

But it's better now.

And still is.

it is? The RE4 was more action then horror and RE5 went for the gusto and is just an action game.

It has action, it also has the other elements. So yes, it still is.