New Resent Evil Incoming

• 124 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by uninspiredcup (7557 posts) -
#2 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (1971 posts) -

I really don´t care. Just reboot Resident Evil, new story, new settings. We really don´t need to see same old bullshit where there are 10 god guy just kill billion zombies and never nothing happens with them. Its just as bad as those Resident Evil movies.

Also, CHANGE DEVELOPERS. WE NEED FRESH RESIDENT EVIL.

GOD, I MISS OLD TIMES. TOO BAD THAT RESIDENT EVIL IS NOW ACTION SHOOTING GAME, NOT HORROR GAME

#3 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13077 posts) -

Jill let me make you a sandwich.

#4 Posted by uninspiredcup (7557 posts) -

GOD, I MISS OLD TIMES. TOO BAD THAT RESIDENT EVIL IS NOW ACTION SHOOTING GAME, NOT HORROR GAME

But it's better now.

#5 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (1971 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

But it's better now.

Review score, user scores proves something else.

#6 Edited by uninspiredcup (7557 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

But it's better now.

Resident Evil 4 is the highest scoring of the series. Resident Evil 5 is the highest selling.

#7 Posted by noodlevixen (476 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

But it's better now.

ERMAHGAWD no.

#8 Posted by silversix_ (13890 posts) -

After three abysmal RE titles in a row... they lost me, bye Crapcom.

#9 Edited by Crossel777 (5593 posts) -

I wonder what else they can do to butcher the franchise some more. Capcom seem to love doing that with all their franchises as of late.

#10 Edited by silversix_ (13890 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

But it's better now.

Resident Evil 4 is the highest scoring of the series. Resident Evil 5 is the highest selling.

RE5 sold that well because the hype after RE4 was insane. Remember when these pics came out? Everyone was horny for dem RE5

#11 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25530 posts) -

Mash square and wiggle the sticks.

WIGGLE THE STICKS

#12 Posted by iloveatlus (252 posts) -

They're going to make the next Resident Evil a FPS. Haha.

#13 Posted by uninspiredcup (7557 posts) -

@uninspiredcup said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

But it's better now.

RE5 sold that well because the hype after RE4 was insane. Remember when es

1. The pc version looks better.

2. Resident Evil 5 is Resident Evil 4 with a friend. i.e. awsomez.

#14 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3669 posts) -

Yeah, I resent RE existing these days too.

Oh wait.

#15 Posted by silversix_ (13890 posts) -

@uninspiredcup: lol i didn't post those pics so you tell me it looks better on pc................. i posted them so you remember the insane hype these exact pics had back in 07 or whenever they were shown. RE5 is Gear or War. RE4 was RE.

#16 Edited by uninspiredcup (7557 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

@uninspiredcup: lol i didn't post those pics so you tell me it looks better on pc................. i posted them so you remember the insane hype these exact pics had back in 07 or whenever they were shown. RE5 is Gear or War. RE4 was RE.

My friend, Gears Of War is primarily a wall cover game. Resident Evil 5 is indeed Resident Evil 4 .The zombies behave the exact same. The bosses are very similar. The campy villains and heroes all remain. The upgrade system, unlocked and inventory primarily work the exact same. It's time to take off the goggles. This is a hateful hate bandwagon created by young people under the impression Resident Evil is Citizen Kane.

#17 Posted by silversix_ (13890 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

My friend, Gears Of War is primarily a wall cover game. Resident Evil 5 is indeed Resident Evil 4 .The zombies behave the exact same. The bosses are very similar. The campy villains and heroes all remain. The upgrade system, unlocked and inventory primarily work the exact same. It's time to take off the goggles. This is a hateful hate bandwagon created by young people under the impression Resident Evil is Citizen Kane.

No just a big no. I have played and beaten both, i know very well how they're.

#18 Edited by uninspiredcup (7557 posts) -

@uninspiredcup said:

@silversix_ said:

My friend, my argument is based on logic and (superior) experience as opposed to "no, because, just".

It's time to move on.

#19 Edited by noodlevixen (476 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@silversix_ said:

My friend, my argument is based on logic and (superior) experience as opposed to "no, because, just".

It's time to move on.

Your argument is based on opinion just like his. You both need to move on.

#20 Posted by Ghost120x (3682 posts) -

Gulp.

#21 Posted by misterpmedia (3363 posts) -

pleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegood

No co-op. Less shoot bangs. More surreal monsters, changes, and bosses. Bring back the old Resi! Give it back to the Japanese!

#22 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16744 posts) -

Might want to fix your title.

#23 Posted by Mark36111 (545 posts) -

Start by reducing the amount of ammunition and enemies in the game by about 90%, and go from there.

#24 Posted by Mark36111 (545 posts) -

Also, this guy should win the contest for making me LOL IRL:

Leon getting infected by the Las Plagas and later taking it out of his body, reminds me of Madonna’s Die Another Day video. Such an iconic moment...BY RENO KADI-SHEPARD ON 15.03.2014 11:25

#25 Posted by cainetao11 (16473 posts) -

Good. I resent evil as well

#26 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3348 posts) -

Resent Evil?

Make it like 6 and I'll be very happy. Day one.

#27 Posted by Salt_The_Fries (8278 posts) -

Rocksteady should do it. It should be sandbox but not overly huge. It should feature multiple playable characters with different agendas, like military organizations and plain civilians alike. There should be some strategic element to it, like researching tissues, mutagens and then getting bonuses to damage or learning weak spots, just like in Bioshock or System Shock.

#28 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (24550 posts) -

Fans helping Capcom make a game?

It'll be canceled within the year it's announced.

#29 Posted by Salt_The_Fries (8278 posts) -

Rocksteady should do it. It should be sandbox but not overly huge. It should feature multiple playable characters with different agendas, like military organizations and plain civilians alike. The experiences should greatly differ. There should be some strategic element to it, like researching tissues, mutagens and then getting bonuses to damage or learning weak spots, just like in Bioshock or System Shock.

#30 Posted by 35cent (887 posts) -

If it's like the old games with RE4's camera then I'll be more interested. I'm looking forward the completion of RE 1.5 though. It'll be like opening a time capsule.

#31 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

Keep the new controls and drop the enemies with guns and Resident Evil will be great again. It's that simple.

#32 Posted by padaporra (3389 posts) -

Just bring Jill back!

#33 Edited by uninspiredcup (7557 posts) -

While she is a great, sexy animoo character, she was in the most recent title. It would be great to see Sheva return.

Being from Africa myself, I can identify with her (due to being from Africa).

#34 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

Just bring Jill back!

It is Claire's turn for a comeback. Jill just starred in Revelations. Chris could use a break...

#35 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (6038 posts) -

Just a rumor, the next Resident Evil will be a Xbox One exclusive.

Sorry if this turns out to be true, ahead of time.

#36 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

Just a rumor, the next Resident Evil will be a Xbox One exclusive.

Sorry if this turns out to be true, ahead of time.

A rumor from "tales from my ass." Resident Evil has always sold better on PlayStation.

#37 Posted by freedom01 (579 posts) -

they should bring back Rebecca, Carlos, and Billy

#38 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

While she is a great, sexy animoo character, she was in the most recent title. It would be great to see Sheva return.

Being from Africa myself, I can identify with her (due to being from Africa).

I would love to see Sheva in another Resident Evil game. She was better than any new character in RE6.

#39 Posted by Jynxzor (9287 posts) -

@uninspiredcup: I present to you a room, it's full of the shits I give about a new Resident Evil game.

If they decide to really make it Survival Horror again I'll sing it's praises to the ends of the earth but they need to show me first.

#40 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

@silversix_ said:
@uninspiredcup said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

But it's better now.

RE5 sold that well because the hype after RE4 was insane. Remember when es

1. The pc version looks better.

2. Resident Evil 5 is Resident Evil 4 with a friend. i.e. awsomez.

Yep. I played it on PC before I moved back to mainly console and it looks amazing. Resident Evil 6 actually looks worse. I really need to replay RE5 again. It's my favorite Resident Evil game (I never finished the older PC port of RE4 and the older games are unplayable now.,)

#41 Edited by lamprey263 (22666 posts) -

I'll get it, I liked RE6 despite all the haters.

#42 Posted by hippiesanta (9757 posts) -
#44 Posted by xCocoTheMonkeyx (354 posts) -

#45 Posted by Vatusus (4343 posts) -

Rumours say its XOne exclusive. If so I'll be disappointed cause I always liked RE. After 6 though, I dont know if these are good news for lems...

#46 Posted by CTR360 (6936 posts) -

i hope capcom turn the resident evil back to survival horror

#47 Posted by Grey_Eyed_Elf (3676 posts) -

I never couldn't stand the original Resident Evil... But I did't enjoy being scared.

Resident Evil 4 is one of my favourite games ever and Resident evil 5 just didn't have the same intensity... I dunno it may all be nostalgia, either way I will keep an eye out for a new Resident Evil but after 6 my expectation are set at mediocrity.

#48 Posted by 93BlackHawk93 (5168 posts) -

Rebecca Chambers please.

#49 Posted by kitty (114461 posts) -

They need to go back and look at what made the earlier ones so good and go from there. If they don't, this might be the last chance for for this series. It's already had quite a few now.

#50 Posted by Pffrbt (6451 posts) -

But the old Resident Evil games were never scary in the first place. It's just a bunch of asinine "puzzles" and backtracking and fetch quests.