New Quantam Break "Cut Scene"

• 81 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Edited by Daious (1114 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

Amazing. Remedy are some of the best developers out there. Too bad playstation gets no love LOL

They are no where in near the highest tier of developers. They should not be in the "best" tier developers. Not by a long shot.

#52 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (6137 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

Amazing. Remedy are some of the best developers out there. Too bad playstation gets no love LOL

Alan Wake 83 on Metacritic disagrees and the Xbox version is rated 75

Poor Lems

Maybe you can sit a watch Metacritc while your PS4 is cooling down. How can it overheat if there is no games? Hahahahaha

#53 Edited by KellyKelly (377 posts) -

@kellykelly said:

@RR360DD said:

Poor Lems

Maybe you can sit a watch Metacritc while your PS4 is cooling down. How can it overheat if there is no games? Hahahahaha

Good idea :) I can watch all X1 games flop and after play the masterpiece that is Killzone SF

#54 Edited by Nengo_Flow (9497 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

im so jealous of the plastic looking character models...

#55 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (6137 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@kellykelly said:

@RR360DD said:

Poor Lems

Good idea :) I can watch all X1 games flop and after play the masterpiece that is Killzone SF

Ha Killzone! You think that will be good? The prettiness will get drowned in the boring.

Shhh. Don't tell but I think KZ will get delayed....................Super Secret.

#56 Edited by EducatingU_PCMR (575 posts) -

Only idiots believe this is actually in-game footage.

There's a difference between in-game and in-engine.

This crap is not being rendered in real time. And if it's a "projection" of how the game will look, well just look at Killzone 2 projection video LOL.

Or one more recent example: Deep Down(grade) LOL remember when cows were screaming "REAL TIME ON PS4 OH YEAH".

#57 Posted by rjdofu (9170 posts) -

LOL lems are loving their little movie now.

#58 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13392 posts) -

Only idiots believe this is actually in-game footage.

There's a difference between in-game and in-engine.

This crap is not being rendered in real time. And if it's a "projection" of how the game will look, well just look at Killzone 2 projection video LOL.

Or one more recent example: Deep Down(grade) LOL remember when cows were screaming "REAL TIME ON PS4 OH YEAH".

I could believe it's real time, it doesn't look impressive at all.

#59 Posted by soulitane (13429 posts) -

I remember the gifs for Alan Wake, they looked great but the actual game was blurry as hell and one of the lowest resolution games of the gen (for the HD twins).

#60 Edited by KellyKelly (377 posts) -

@soulitane said:

I remember the gifs for Alan Wake, they looked great but the actual game was blurry as hell and one of the lowest resolution games of the gen (for the HD twins).

I agree the 360 version got a 75 for a reason, Remedy aren't really good devs, I suspect that this game will flop just as hard, if not harder than Alan Wake

#61 Posted by Tighaman (743 posts) -

boi all this hating again yes killzone looks good but not in the same league as this and ryse this is realtime everything you see i told you all from the begining dont trust sony they never deliver on their promises oh and the x1 is on tour G walking

#62 Posted by waltefmoney (18030 posts) -

Looks amazing.

#63 Posted by Chutebox (36581 posts) -

@soulitane said:

I agree the 360 version got a 75 for a reason, Remedy aren't really good devs, I suspect that this game will flop just as hard, if not harder than Alan Wake

Alan Wake is awesome and the best game for 360 (IMO of course). Graphics were more than good enough and didn't hinder the game at all.

#64 Posted by soulitane (13429 posts) -

@soulitane said:

75 on what? Got an 8.5 here and an AA metacritic. They're great devs, they were just held back by the 360.

#65 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@shawn30: it all comes down to devs and their brilliant minds and creativity. I think this game might be touted as amazing in fidelity.

#66 Posted by KellyKelly (377 posts) -

@kellykelly said:

@soulitane said:

75 on what? Got an 8.5 here and an AA metacritic. They're great devs, they were just held back by the 360.

The 360 version got a 75 on Metacritic, they are okayish devs, not great by any means

#67 Edited by soulitane (13429 posts) -

@soulitane said:

@kellykelly said:

@soulitane said:

The 360 version got a 75 on Metacritic, they are okayish devs, not great by any means

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/alan-wake

#68 Posted by KellyKelly (377 posts) -

@kellykelly said:

@soulitane said:

@kellykelly said:

@soulitane said:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/alan-wake

My bad it was an expansion that got rated that low, anyway still okayish devs, not great by any means.

#69 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (4060 posts) -

Hahaha, Xiglets have to hype up a gif of a cutscene for an interactive film so they can pretend they have future exclusives worth bothering about.

#70 Edited by Gaming-Planet (13991 posts) -

There's not enough game in this game.

#71 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16296 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

Sure don't see gameplay...and since when will some fall towards the shot of a rifle? Just nit picking, but come on!

I fixed it. Enough people bitched about it. It wasn't my intention to put "gameplay" in the title, I just got caught up in the awesomeness and had "In game footage" in my mind. A honest mistake I will go to hell for.

You don't deserve to go to hell for this. Well, not for eternity, perhaps a few years ;)

#72 Posted by SirSlimyScott (266 posts) -

@kingtito: FoxbatAlpha said he's cancelling his pre-order for the PS4 because he feels that Killzone Shadow Fall has downgraded I was just taking the piss out of him.

#73 Posted by hoosier7 (3780 posts) -

It's been at least a decade since Remedy have made a seriously high quality title. They're really not a name to throw around like you would a Bungie or Naughty Dog.

#74 Edited by LanceSSJ (880 posts) -

wow since when is 83 a bad MC score?

you people are tards

heavy rain 87 and 7.3 user on MC so it must suck too

beyond two souls has 72 MC score, must suck

killzone 3 has 84 , it must suck

#75 Edited by stereointegrity (10700 posts) -

@LanceSSJ said:

you people are tards

thats the PC VERSION...

Xbox is a 75

#76 Edited by Douevenlift_bro (5032 posts) -

First of all, Ryse is king of QTE's. Game looks no better than Heavenly Sword cutscenes on PS3

Secondly, this is just another cutscene from this movie.. can't even call it a game.

Silly lems, this is why you're so desperate:

#77 Posted by Chutebox (36581 posts) -

@LanceSSJ said:

you people are tards

thats the PC VERSION...

Xbox is a 75

What are you guys talking about, I'm confused now. 360 is 83 for original and 76 for DLC.

#78 Edited by Douevenlift_bro (5032 posts) -

First of all, Ryse is king of QTE's. Game looks no better than Heavenly Sword cutscenes on PS3

Secondly, this is just another cutscene from this movie.. can't even call it a game.

#79 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

@muffin2020 said:

That looks worrying like a cut scene rather than gameplay.

Yeah it is that good. The most powerful console confirmed.

lol good one.

#80 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (5032 posts) -

#81 Posted by clyde46 (44851 posts) -

For all the years that Lems were railing on Heavy Rain for being an interactive movie, they are hyping QB which is an interactive movie....

#82 Edited by KillzoneSnake (1691 posts) -

lol cutscenes, like if real gameplay will look that good. get on PS3 level hhhhhh

#83 Edited by KillzoneSnake (1691 posts) -

lol cutscenes, like if real gameplay will look that good. get on PS3 level hhhhhh

#84 Posted by clyde46 (44851 posts) -

Pre-rendered cut scenes....

#85 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (5032 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@KillzoneSnake said:

Pre-rendered cut scenes....

That was his point smart one LOL. Even PS3 can do it

#86 Edited by RR360DD (11600 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

im so jealous of the plastic looking character models...

Why? Go play some Beyond. Theres enough plastic in there to last you a lifetime