NEW OFFICIAL Titanfall Thread -- Keep the awesomeness here

This topic is locked from further discussion.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts
@eisen_howl said:

Playing the BETA and all, and seeing these still photos - one asks if this game can actually be considered...ya know, "next-gen."

You can remind me the gameplay is fun, smooth and impressive; and it is. But you're gonna have a hard time convincing me that this game is going to be a game where your mouth is gonna drop and go "wow, now THAT is Next Gen gaming."

Regardless, the games fun. It's easily addictive.

But one thing i've been worried a little, and i dont know if it should just be a minority feeling of worrisome, but....is anyone else worried about how the word "easily accessible" is being used by gaming journalist in any preview of this game or hands-on impression?

We keep moaning about gaming casuals and how its ruining the game industry and making games easier, but then....we praise this game. A game that allows you to feel super badass killing enemies...but they're just dumb downed AI bots with very little challenging aspects to them. Dont get me wrong, i go all woohoo and "**** yeah" when i play the game and go for streaks - but its hard to not remember you're killing enemy AI bots, and not real players.

I feel like, as far as i can remember, that is the noobest and most casual thing any game could have by former gaming standards. But now its all "man, i love how this game is so accessible to even a guy like me who doesn't even like shooters. Its great for gaming!"

...but is it?

That's really the only conflicting thing thats been on my mind playing the game.

There's nothing next gen about Titanfall. Hence the reason it's also on 360 and I bet the 360 version looks just like the Xbone version hence the "delay". Lemmings are paying $500 to play a game they could easily play on their 360s for $60.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#52 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

@eisen_howl said:

Playing the BETA and all, and seeing these still photos - one asks if this game can actually be considered...ya know, "next-gen."

You can remind me the gameplay is fun, smooth and impressive; and it is. But you're gonna have a hard time convincing me that this game is going to be a game where your mouth is gonna drop and go "wow, now THAT is Next Gen gaming."

Regardless, the games fun. It's easily addictive.

But one thing i've been worried a little, and i dont know if it should just be a minority feeling of worrisome, but....is anyone else worried about how the word "easily accessible" is being used by gaming journalist in any preview of this game or hands-on impression?

We keep moaning about gaming casuals and how its ruining the game industry and making games easier, but then....we praise this game. A game that allows you to feel super badass killing enemies...but they're just dumb downed AI bots with very little challenging aspects to them. Dont get me wrong, i go all woohoo and "**** yeah" when i play the game and go for streaks - but its hard to not remember you're killing enemy AI bots, and not real players.

I feel like, as far as i can remember, that is the noobest and most casual thing any game could have by former gaming standards. But now its all "man, i love how this game is so accessible to even a guy like me who doesn't even like shooters. Its great for gaming!"

...but is it?

That's really the only conflicting thing thats been on my mind playing the game.

I think that the accessibility of the game is one of its strongest points, especially in relation to the kinds of players you can be and the attrition game mode in general.

People who suck at FPS games are going to love killing spectres and grunts with the smart pistol, and people who are awesome at FPS games are going to love killing pilots with the other options. The thing is, the game caters well not to JUST people with good accuracy, but it also caters to people who are cunning. It takes a long time for the smart pistol to fully lock onto a pilot for a one-shot kill, plenty of time for that same pilot to blast you into bits. Consider then that there are traditional sniper and close quarters weapons, as well as enough customizability in even the beta to create unique classes.

I think the game's balance is really interesting and the unique mash of bots + humans makes for a game that can appeal not to just the hardcore human hunters but also to people who feel confident contributing in other ways.

Again, it's really one of the game's greatest strengths and I hope that it keeps servers full for a long time. I'm really excited about this game.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53  Edited By StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

@StormyJoe said:

@I_can_haz said:

@StormyJoe said:

@I_can_haz:

I collected all your tears. Mmmmm.....delicious.

How's 792p treating you lol?

Better than you not being able to play TItanFall on the PS4...

How? I'm playing it on PC at higher res and better framerates than I would on PS4. You really are an idiot lol

Yeah, that's what cows have been saying since 2005. Blah blah blah I can play it on my PC blah blah blah.

I'll get you some preparation H.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By I_can_haz

@StormyJoe said:

@I_can_haz said:

@StormyJoe said:

@I_can_haz said:

@StormyJoe said:

@I_can_haz:

I collected all your tears. Mmmmm.....delicious.

How's 792p treating you lol?

Better than you not being able to play TItanFall on the PS4...

How? I'm playing it on PC at higher res and better framerates than I would on PS4. You really are an idiot lol

Yeah, that's what cows have been saying since 2005. Blah blah blah I can play it on my PC blah blah blah.

I'll get you some preparation H.

Nah, keep it for your sore butt. You're gonna need it for February NPD.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 musicalmac  Moderator

Enough. Any more and they get deleted. Any more after that and you both get time-outs.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 I_can_haz

@musicalmac said:

Enough. Any more and they get deleted. Any more after that and you both get time-outs.

D: I'm sorry, won't happen again.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 musicalmac  Moderator

@I_can_haz said:

@musicalmac said:

"Don't worry, I'm not mad at YOU, I'm just disappointed with your ACTIONS," said the forum dad, musicalmac.

lol, but for serious -- I just want to talk about the majesty of Titanfall. Won't you join me in discussing it's everlasting (we can hope as much) goodness? It's... just so fun.

:'-)

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 I_can_haz

@musicalmac said:

@I_can_haz said:

@musicalmac said:

"Don't worry, I'm not mad at YOU, I'm just disappointed with your ACTIONS," said the forum dad, musicalmac.

lol, but for serious -- I just want to talk about the majesty of Titanfall. Won't you join me in discussing it's everlasting (we can hope as much) goodness? It's... just so fun.

:'-)

Indeed it is, I love the mechs a lot. Crushing pilots with it and ejecting from your Titan is so satisfying. I wish the game had a campaign though. If it did it'd be a day one buy for me, lack of campaign means I'll be waiting for a price drop :(

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#59  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

K I have it on preorder for $45 for PC but it still looks like a $30 game to me. I just can't imagine it being as fleshed out a game as Bioshock 2 or offering that much more than say TF2 with all its user created potential. I'm hoping the amount and quality of content is going to be 3 quarters of a BF game if you only count its multiplayer at least.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Random tip: You can actually hang from walls if you hold right click or left trigger

It's fun for baiting enemies:

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

Well to try keep things from getting any worse or off topic in this thread I will post a video I did about the game yesterday. I had 4 really great rounds and did the best in all 4. I only died once as well out of all 4 rounds.

Loading Video...

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#62 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

Downloading now.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By musicalmac  Moderator

GREAT video, @seanmcloughlin. Shows off the epilogue, going for rides on Titans, and good hectic action. Agree with ALMOST everything you say, it's really the most fun I've had in a shooter in a long, long time.

Love the smart pistol myself, though. ;)

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts

Why are people using Titanfall as some kind of proof that XB1 is worth $500, and superior to the PS4?

It's a Source engine game, yet it isn't even running at 1080p and 60 FPS on XB1. If your computer runs TF2 and Portal 2 really well, it will run Titanfall really well, and most likely better than the XB1 will.

lhughey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By lhughey
Member since 2006 • 4862 Posts

@princeofshapeir said:

Why are people using Titanfall as some kind of proof that XB1 is worth $500, and superior to the PS4?

It's a Source engine game, yet it isn't even running at 1080p and 60 FPS on XB1. If your computer runs TF2 and Portal 2 really well, it will run Titanfall really well, and most likely better than the XB1 will.

Because this is system wars and people at silly on this board. If you enjoy your PS4, you'll keep enjoying it. But this game is great.

And just because a game has the same engine doesn't mean it will run like a game that shares the same engine. Polygon counts, textures, etc differences can make all the difference in the world. Stop trying to discredit the game because the game isn't running 1080p/60. There is one game on the PS4 that runs 1080/60, but that doesn't make me want to discredit PS4 owners.

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By PhazonBlazer

@seanmcloughlin: So does the Smart Pistol just instantly lock-on, or is there some kind of latency?

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 musicalmac  Moderator

@PhazonBlazer said:

@seanmcloughlin: So does the Smart Pistol just instantly lock-on, or is there some kind of latency?

It's almost instant for grunts (the bots), but for humans it takes a good few seconds to lock on. It takes longer to lock on than it does to kill someone with any other gun in the game, there's no doubt about that. It's a very good gun, though I can understand why some purist may not agree with me. I like it because it prioritizes sneakiness and cunning and not just simple aiming, while not encouraging camping at all. You need to be close and you need to keep the player in the crosshairs to lock on.

Very cool.

mrintro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#69 mrintro
Member since 2004 • 1354 Posts

This game rocks. First off, it plays pretty decently on my 3 year old laptop. Secondly, I've played it on Xbox One as well and it's really impressive on a big TV.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 lostrib

@musicalmac said:

@PhazonBlazer said:

It's almost instant for grunts (the bots), but for humans it takes a good few seconds to lock on. It takes longer to lock on than it does to kill someone with any other gun in the game, there's no doubt about that. It's a very good gun, though I can understand why some purist may not agree with me. I like it because it prioritizes sneakiness and cunning and not just simple aiming, while not encouraging camping at all. You need to be close and you need to keep the player in the crosshairs to lock on.

Very cool.

Yeah it's most effective if you can sneak on someone to allow time for it to lock on 3 times (required for pilot kill). Although, I'm not sure what the damage model is, but it seems pretty good at killing people if used just like a normal pistol at close range

W1NGMAN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 W1NGMAN-
Member since 2008 • 10109 Posts

@musicalmac said:

@W1NGMAN- said:

Not enough change to make me wanna dish out hundreds of dollars on building a system from scratch when I already have the system in hand that's gonna give me the same core experience.

The differences I mentioned earlier will make for a game that feels fundamentally different. I'm not suggesting you dish out any money to buy a PC that can play Titanfall, but it's not going to be the same game on your 360 that it is on a powerful computer.

I suppose I can't say that for sure, but to imagine 720p, 30fps, maybe as much as 75 FoV to feel like 1080p, 60+fps, 90 FoV is a difficult thing to do.

I'm sure it'll be 60fps which is the only thing that really matters in a game like this ... also is it capped at 90 FoV? If so 75 vs 90 ain't that big of a difference.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@seanmcloughlin said:

Well to try keep things from getting any worse or off topic in this thread I will post a video I did about the game yesterday. I had 4 really great rounds and did the best in all 4. I only died once as well out of all 4 rounds.

Loading Video...

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME I haven't gotten an Ogre Titan card or the other smaller Titan.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#73  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

I think I'll pick this up when it hit's around $20 or so, it can have some pretty fun moments but this is def not worth $60.

nethernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By nethernova
Member since 2008 • 5721 Posts

@musicalmac said:

@chaplainDMK said:

@musicalmac said:

Did you request a code?

Thanks for your interest in the beta! We’ve reached the maximum number of sign-ups and can’t accept any more at this time. We’ll see you in March!

Seems closed lol

That sucks. Now we'll never know if you would have liked it. :(

Here's what you do. You can thank me later. Go to the help website from EA. It's something like help.ea.com. Google it. Choose "problem with a game" and then "Titanfall". Send an email and tell them your code is not working. I just copied a used one from the internet. Within 60 minutes I got an email from EA telling me they added the beta to my games on Origin.

Tried to upload a picture but Gamespot won't let me.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 lostrib

@nethernova said:

@musicalmac said:

@chaplainDMK said:

@musicalmac said:

Did you request a code?

Thanks for your interest in the beta! We’ve reached the maximum number of sign-ups and can’t accept any more at this time. We’ll see you in March!

Seems closed lol

That sucks. Now we'll never know if you would have liked it. :(

Here's what you do. You can thank me later. Go to the help website from EA. It's something like help.ea.com. Google it. Choose "problem with a game" and then "Titanfall". Send an email and tell them your code is not working. I just copied a used one from the internet. Within 60 minutes I got an email from EA telling me they added the beta to my games on Origin.

Tried to upload a picture but Gamespot won't let me.

honestly, it seems a lot of people get it added to their account if they just straight up ask for it on Origin/EA help chat

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#76 bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts

This game is so much fun. Just played a load of rounds using a Dualshock 4 and it plays really really well with a controller, I think I almost prefer it to mouse and keyboard (dat blasphemy).

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 mems_1224

@bobbetybob said:

This game is so much fun. Just played a load of rounds using a Dualshock 4 and it plays really really well with a controller, I think I almost prefer it to mouse and keyboard (dat blasphemy).

I've been using a controller too. Suck it hermits! :P

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 lostrib

@mems_1224 said:

@bobbetybob said:

I've been using a controller too. Suck it hermits! :P

baddies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 deactivated-59b71619573a1

@mems_1224 said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME I haven't gotten an Ogre Titan card or the other smaller Titan.

Ogre isn't nearly as powerful as I was lead to believe. But yeah I haven't gotten a Stryder either and I REALLY want one because my Titan playstyle is to constantly stay moving.

@musicalmac said:

Very cool.

The thing is you don't need full locks with it. As the gun is locking on before it gets red you can just spam shoot it in the general area of guys and still hit them, that's why it's bullshit. I've had guys just rush into a room and start shooting anywhere as they enter and start hitting me almost immediately and killing me (evidenced by their kill cam). No only that but it can lock on from considerable distance, it's not as close as everyone thinks. I've locked on from an entire building away before.

The thing I don't like is it eliminates any sort of skill based aiming and promotes bunny hopping. Guys run at you and just bounce everywhere instead of actually using proper gun control. Then again the game has 0 recoil anyway so gun control isn't that hard. I dunno, I don't like a gun that can lock on while you're cloaked and insta kill you. Couple that with the burn card that always cloaks you without running out and the thing is just unstoppable.

HadOne2Many

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 HadOne2Many
Member since 2012 • 1485 Posts

Since the other thread is gone now, here's a repost of some of my gameplay videos (from an admitted casual player who isn't good at FPS games...racing games are my thing).

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

Really enjoying the game and I pretty much can't stop going back to play it, it's going to be hell when the beta ends.

I don't really find the Smart Pistol to be a problem, I NEVER see anyone using it and have very rarely been killed by it, I know my brother said he really likes using it but he also mentions he currently prefers chasing the bots down instead.

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#82 bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts

What's everybody's Origin ID's anyway, we should all go Titanfalling together. Mine's just me name on here (with a capital B, no idea if that matters).

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#83 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

Kotaku just posted to Facebook, it really is as good as its hyped.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 mems_1224

@bobbetybob said:

What's everybody's Origin ID's anyway, we should all go Titanfalling together. Mine's just me name on here (with a capital B, no idea if that matters).

mems1224

Avatar image for slantedandencha
slantedandencha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By slantedandencha
Member since 2005 • 367 Posts

thank you mod for shutting that troll up...thread was becoming unreadable with that babble.

back on topic...tried the beta for both the xbone and pc, and it definitely looks better on pc but doesn't look bad on the bone imo. regardless, the game is a ton of fun, and despite it looking better on pc i preordered it on the xbone for some living room console goodness. gonna be playing the beta on pc here in a bit as soon as i get out of the office.

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 PhazonBlazer

So...ummm...I was wrong about this game. It's damn fun

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12060 Posts

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#88  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

Beta is a lot of fun. Although the guys that just bunny hop all over the place with the smart pistol can go play in traffic.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 musicalmac  Moderator

@W1NGMAN- said:

@musicalmac said:

@W1NGMAN- said:

Not enough change to make me wanna dish out hundreds of dollars on building a system from scratch when I already have the system in hand that's gonna give me the same core experience.

The differences I mentioned earlier will make for a game that feels fundamentally different. I'm not suggesting you dish out any money to buy a PC that can play Titanfall, but it's not going to be the same game on your 360 that it is on a powerful computer.

I suppose I can't say that for sure, but to imagine 720p, 30fps, maybe as much as 75 FoV to feel like 1080p, 60+fps, 90 FoV is a difficult thing to do.

I'm sure it'll be 60fps which is the only thing that really matters in a game like this ... also is it capped at 90 FoV? If so 75 vs 90 ain't that big of a difference.

If you don't see much of a difference between 75 and 90, then perhaps we just see the world differently. And the difference between a capped 60fps and a capped 30fps is absolutely and completely noticeable and meaningful.

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 PhazonBlazer

Add me on Origin, CptTeemoOnDooty

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By musicalmac  Moderator

@seanmcloughlin said:

@mems_1224 said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

Ogre isn't nearly as powerful as I was lead to believe. But yeah I haven't gotten a Stryder either and I REALLY want one because my Titan playstyle is to constantly stay moving.

@musicalmac said:

Very cool.

The thing is you don't need full locks with it. As the gun is locking on before it gets red you can just spam shoot it in the general area of guys and still hit them, that's why it's bullshit. I've had guys just rush into a room and start shooting anywhere as they enter and start hitting me almost immediately and killing me (evidenced by their kill cam). No only that but it can lock on from considerable distance, it's not as close as everyone thinks. I've locked on from an entire building away before.

The thing I don't like is it eliminates any sort of skill based aiming and promotes bunny hopping. Guys run at you and just bounce everywhere instead of actually using proper gun control. Then again the game has 0 recoil anyway so gun control isn't that hard. I dunno, I don't like a gun that can lock on while you're cloaked and insta kill you. Couple that with the burn card that always cloaks you without running out and the thing is just unstoppable.

No you don't need full locks, you can shoot after one lock or after no locks, that's all absolutely true. But the gun itself is far less powerful than the other pistols in the game, let alone the rifles or shotgun. The grunts are nearly insta-kills with that pistol, but pilots are not.

You're right to say the distance is considerable, but I like what it's set to. To say it eliminates skill-based aiming is a little inaccurate in my opinion. What it does is promote clever usage of the terrain, because if you're good at wall-running and all that, getting away from a full lock isn't actually that difficult. All you have to do is break the line of sight.

The cloak is also not absolute, you can still see people cloaked, and I have killed my fair share of cloaked players. I don't think it's unstoppable, but I do think it's powerful in the right hands. Then again, so is a much more powerful rifle that has, like you pointed out, zero recoil.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 musicalmac  Moderator

@PhazonBlazer said:

So...ummm...I was wrong about this game. It's damn fun

That's about the reaction I was expecting, and it's about the reaction I expect from most naysayers. It's surprisingly fun.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 lostrib

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Beta is a lot of fun. Although the guys that just bunny hop all over the place with the smart pistol can go play in traffic.

Eva Shotgun to the face seems to handle that problem pretty well

-RocBoys9489-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 -RocBoys9489-
Member since 2008 • 6336 Posts

The game to me is just alright'. It really is just CoD with mech battles, AI enemies, and some parkour thrown into the mix. I don't think I'm going to get it at launch. Gaming has really been disappointing me in the last year or two as it is too with the serious lack of innovation mainly due to the weaker 360/PS3 holding back available technology and now the PS4/X1 that barely leaped at all (games graphics are hardly changing, resources were just used to increase the framerate and resolution to what they should be; the game assets are basically the same from a PS3 to PS4 game and 360 to X1 game. Just better frames and resolution. Something my PC has been doing for the last couple years).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 deactivated-59b71619573a1

@musicalmac said:

No you don't need full locks, you can shoot after one lock or after no locks, that's all absolutely true. But the gun itself is far less powerful than the other pistols in the game, let alone the rifles or shotgun. The grunts are nearly insta-kills with that pistol, but pilots are not.

You're right to say the distance is considerable, but I like what it's set to. To say it eliminates skill-based aiming is a little inaccurate in my opinion. What it does is promote clever usage of the terrain, because if you're good at wall-running and all that, getting away from a full lock isn't actually that difficult. All you have to do is break the line of sight.

The cloak is also not absolute, you can still see people cloaked, and I have killed my fair share of cloaked players. I don't think it's unstoppable, but I do think it's powerful in the right hands. Then again, so is a much more powerful rifle that has, like you pointed out, zero recoil.

I guess this is why it's such a point of contention. Some people love it some people hate it. I can certainly understand the appeal

It'll be interesting to see if it's nerfed in the final launch

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By musicalmac  Moderator

@lostrib said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Eva Shotgun to the face seems to handle that problem pretty well

That, too, has been my experience. Really, anyone with anything can fight back pretty well. I really don't want them to nerf it, I like how it changes the dynamics on the battlefield. It forces people to be more tactical and cunning and it discourages what we typically do in big shooters.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 musicalmac  Moderator

@seanmcloughlin said:

@musicalmac said:

I guess this is why it's such a point of contention. Some people love it some people hate it. I can certainly understand the appeal

It'll be interesting to see if it's nerfed in the final launch

lol, even before I saw this, I posted about how I hope they don't nerf it. And I still hope they don't nerf it. If anything, nerf the range for pilot locks but retain it for spectre/grunt locks.

I also wonder if perhaps one of the unlockable abilities at release will include something to the tune of heightened awareness, so players know when someone is locking on to them with any sort of weaponry.

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 PhazonBlazer

Last Titan Standing is my favorite mode so far.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

Thoroughly enjoying this game. One of the most balanced interesting shooters I have had the pleasure of playing.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 mems_1224

@PhazonBlazer said:

Last Titan Standing is my favorite mode so far.

Im horrible at it. Im no good against multiple Titans