New MGR:R Footage. Featuring Sombreros and Boss battles

• 65 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#-49 Posted by fend_oblivion (6113 posts) -
#-48 Posted by GreekGameManiac (6439 posts) -

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

QTEs, scripted sequences, slow motion?? This is exactly the opposite of what like in videogames.

funsohng

Ah yes because those weren't in Bayonetta.

XD

#-47 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -
[QUOTE="campzor"][QUOTE="call_of_duty_10"]

@2:05

:|

I don't know much about the MGS universe,but that's ridiculous...

fend_oblivion
anyone know the song at the 2.05 mark? lol

LOCKED AND LOADED. Someone extracted the full song from the MGR-R demo \o/

thanks for that. Really digging the OST and this song.
#-46 Posted by fend_oblivion (6113 posts) -
[QUOTE="campzor"] thanks for that. Really digging the OST and this song.

Its got some cool hooks and a sonic feel that fits the tone of the game perfectly. One thing I find weird is that even though the person who ripped it says he ripped it from the demo, the song's lyrics are different in the demo video. Maybe there are two versions of the song? Maybe he ripped the song from an old build of the demo? I want to know the name of the band. Hope Konami and Platinum don't do the stupid things that Capcom did when they revealed the singer to Nero's Theme - "Jason 'Shyboy' Arnold of Hyonogaja" when it's supposed to be Jason 'Shyboy' Arnold of HYPNOGAJA.
#-45 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -

[QUOTE="campzor"] thanks for that. Really digging the OST and this song.fend_oblivion
Its got some cool hooks and a sonic feel that fits the tone of the game perfectly. One thing I find weird is that even though the person who ripped it says he ripped it from the demo, the song's lyrics are different in the demo video. Maybe there are two versions of the song? Maybe he ripped the song from an old build of the demo? I want to know the name of the band. Hope Konami and Platinum don't do the stupid things that Capcom did when they revealed the singer to Nero's Theme - "Jason 'Shyboy' Arnold of Hyonogaja" when it's supposed to be Jason 'Shyboy' Arnold of HYPNOGAJA.

Yup, I picked up on this as well..especially since the bit which is different is the bit which i really like from the song. I prefer the demo version.

#-44 Posted by fend_oblivion (6113 posts) -
Yup, I picked up on this as well..especially since the bit which is different is the bit which i really like from the song. I prefer the demo version.campzor
The song in the demo is most probably called, "Laws/Rules of Nature". (atleast that's what it sounds like when the dude is about to start the chorus).
#-43 Posted by PSP107 (11694 posts) -
I rather would have a MGS2 Raiden style game than this ninja dude.
#-42 Posted by fend_oblivion (6113 posts) -
I rather would have a MGS2 Raiden style game than this ninja dude.PSP107
MGR : R has stealth in case you were wondering. Thankfully, it doesn't have bomb defusing like in MGS 2.
#-41 Posted by Namgis (3572 posts) -

The first sequence was fun to watch. The second, not so much. I hope they do us the favor of making all the pop ups removable. I don't want to have a HUD, nor hints, or button prompts past the first instant I'm told what to do.

#-40 Posted by PSP107 (11694 posts) -
[QUOTE="PSP107"]I rather would have a MGS2 Raiden style game than this ninja dude.fend_oblivion
MGR : R has stealth in case you were wondering. Thankfully, it doesn't have bomb defusing like in MGS 2.

But he uses a sword. and the bomb defusing wasnt bad.
#-39 Posted by fend_oblivion (6113 posts) -
[QUOTE="fend_oblivion"][QUOTE="PSP107"]I rather would have a MGS2 Raiden style game than this ninja dude.PSP107

I'm pretty sure Raiden has other weapons (maybe even a few non lethal ones). I hated bomb defusing in MGS 2. It ruined the otherwise brilliant game.
#-38 Posted by HaloPimp978 (7249 posts) -

MGR is looking better and better

#-37 Posted by PSP107 (11694 posts) -
[QUOTE="PSP107"][QUOTE="fend_oblivion"] MGR : R has stealth in case you were wondering. Thankfully, it doesn't have bomb defusing like in MGS 2.fend_oblivion

I'm pretty sure Raiden has other weapons (maybe even a few non lethal ones). I hated bomb defusing in MGS 2. It ruined the otherwise brilliant game.

a ninja won't use a gun.
#-36 Posted by Obviously_Right (5091 posts) -

This looks laughably bad, come on Kojima GROUND ZEROES SOON PLEASE.

#-35 Posted by PSP107 (11694 posts) -

This looks laughably bad, come on Kojima GROUND ZEROES SOON PLEASE.

Obviously_Right
lol @ your avatar.