NEW KILLZONE SHADOWFALL PICS + Vids (Nextgen Graphics King!)

  • 137 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

^ ^ The last two screens are from Multiplayer. :O Imagine this at 60fps!!! Next gen is here guys.

GIFs from vids shown:

Video Previews:

IGN

Gametrailers

Gamespot:

Eurogamer MP footage:

Eurogamer MP footage without interview:

Revision3:

Machinima:

#2 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -

1080p all over my face GG.

#3 Edited by B-apples (71 posts) -

Console graphics king...

Yeah that doesn't exist. Queen maybe, but even that's stretching it, lets go with Console graphics jester.

#4 Posted by voljin1987 (709 posts) -

I am not hyped for this game.. but I gotta say those really do look good..

Man looking at this part.. I hope it was Guerilla making SW battlefront and not Dice. Imagine corusant looking like that..

#5 Posted by CTR360 (7034 posts) -

looks gorgeous i cant wait

#6 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

More screens and GIFs OMG:

Apparently the game is full 1080p, 35-40fps in SP and a pretty steady 60fps in MP.

#7 Posted by TheGuardian03 (21683 posts) -

Holy sheeeet the graphics are amazing.

#8 Edited by KillzoneSnake (1712 posts) -

Levels are bigger and more characters on screen than previous KZ games... graphics also much better than anything on PC. Beast.

#9 Posted by blamix99 (1821 posts) -

my hands is itchy already.. i'm dying waiting to play this game

#10 Edited by killzowned24 (7321 posts) -

Holy sheeeet the graphics are amazing.

damn right!

#11 Edited by Clock-w0rk (3238 posts) -

@voljin1987: Battlefront was the first thing to come to mind when I saw that.

Damn this game is gorgeous, the Helghan side reminds me of Blade Runner.

#12 Edited by always_explicit (2763 posts) -

Indoor environments looks tasty, Too much glaring sunshine or fog in the outside shots though. I dont understand why the sun seems to always be a view inhibitor and not enhancing the scenery.

#13 Posted by sukraj (22589 posts) -

Looks meh

#14 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

More GIFs. Sorry 56K users but this must be done....

#15 Posted by SuperCowElitist (730 posts) -

Oh, what a beauty, looks better than quantum break cgi

#16 Posted by PAL360 (26832 posts) -

The environments and art direction look simply amazing! I'm hyped now, i really hope this game delivers.

#17 Posted by KellyKelly (377 posts) -

The war has been won

#18 Posted by _Matt_ (8907 posts) -

@PAL360 said:

The environments and art direction look simply amazing! I'm hyped now, i really hope this game delivers.

I hope so too. Fingers crossed, eh?

Are you getting Killzone?

#19 Posted by Clock-w0rk (3238 posts) -

So much Blade Runner, so much goodness.

#20 Posted by emgesp (2122 posts) -

Multiplayer visuals look much better than I expected. Completely destroys COD: Ghosts visuals.


#21 Posted by PAL360 (26832 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

@PAL360 said:

The environments and art direction look simply amazing! I'm hyped now, i really hope this game delivers.

I hope so too. Fingers crossed, eh?

Are you getting Killzone?

Yep, Killzone and BF4 at November 29th.

#22 Posted by _Matt_ (8907 posts) -

@PAL360 said:

@_Matt_ said:

@PAL360 said:

The environments and art direction look simply amazing! I'm hyped now, i really hope this game delivers.

I hope so too. Fingers crossed, eh?

Are you getting Killzone?

Yep, Killzone and BF4 at November 29th.

Oh sweet man, what's your psn? I'll add you. November 29th for me too, wish it was Nov 15th xD

#23 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

Will be the first game to grace my PS4.

#24 Posted by PAL360 (26832 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

@PAL360 said:

@_Matt_ said:

@PAL360 said:

The environments and art direction look simply amazing! I'm hyped now, i really hope this game delivers.

I hope so too. Fingers crossed, eh?

Are you getting Killzone?

Yep, Killzone and BF4 at November 29th.

Oh sweet man, what's your psn? I'll add you. November 29th for me too, wish it was Nov 15th xD

I don't have a PS3, but i already created my PS4 psn account on playstation.com :p

psn: Paulo-Lameiras

#26 Posted by KeyWii (4884 posts) -

KZ:SF doesn't impress me that much. The image quality is fantastic and it has the spiffy next-gen effects, but that's about it. It doesn't go all out. Launch title syndrome for sure. We'll need to wait for Naughty Dog's game for the true next-gen wow factor.

#27 Edited by _Matt_ (8907 posts) -

@PAL360 said:

@_Matt_ said:

@PAL360 said:

@_Matt_ said:

@PAL360 said:

The environments and art direction look simply amazing! I'm hyped now, i really hope this game delivers.

I hope so too. Fingers crossed, eh?

Are you getting Killzone?

Yep, Killzone and BF4 at November 29th.

Oh sweet man, what's your psn? I'll add you. November 29th for me too, wish it was Nov 15th xD

I don't have a PS3, but i already created my PS4 psn account on playstation.com :p

psn: Paulo-Lameiras

Ah right. Well I guess that only reserved the name rather than create the psn id? I just tried to add it and didn't find anyone

#28 Posted by danabo (2474 posts) -

A shiny turd is still a turd.

#29 Posted by _Matt_ (8907 posts) -

@danabo said:

A shiny turd is still a turd.

You must be in the wrong thread, the Ryse threads should be easy enough to find though.

#30 Posted by PAL360 (26832 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

@PAL360 said:

@_Matt_ said:

@PAL360 said:

@_Matt_ said:

@PAL360 said:

The environments and art direction look simply amazing! I'm hyped now, i really hope this game delivers.

I hope so too. Fingers crossed, eh?

Are you getting Killzone?

Yep, Killzone and BF4 at November 29th.

Oh sweet man, what's your psn? I'll add you. November 29th for me too, wish it was Nov 15th xD

I don't have a PS3, but i already created my PS4 psn account on playstation.com :p

psn: Paulo-Lameiras

Ah right. Well I guess that only reserved the name rather than create the psn id? I just tried to add it and didn't find anyone

Oh, i don't know how it works. I only created a profile but i can't do anything with it. I may need to be online on the console to finish the process. Add me in 35 days ;)

#31 Posted by danabo (2474 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

You must be in the wrong thread, the Ryse threads should be easy enough to find though.

Ryse does look fantastic.

#32 Edited by Opus_Rea-333 (976 posts) -

my Killzone shadow fall rating using the former gamespot rating system

gameplay 7

graphics 10

sound 9

value 8

tilt 8

Final Score 8.4 (the original Halo scored 9.7 btw / different standards i know)

#33 Posted by _Matt_ (8907 posts) -

@danabo said:

A shiny turd is still a turd.

@danabo said:

@_Matt_ said:

You must be in the wrong thread, the Ryse threads should be easy enough to find though.

Ryse does look fantastic.

Yeah, it is quite shiny isn't it? But as you said about shiny turds....

#34 Posted by _Matt_ (8907 posts) -

@PAL360 said:

@_Matt_ said:

@PAL360 said:

@_Matt_ said:

@PAL360 said:

@_Matt_ said:

@PAL360 said:

The environments and art direction look simply amazing! I'm hyped now, i really hope this game delivers.

I hope so too. Fingers crossed, eh?

Are you getting Killzone?

Yep, Killzone and BF4 at November 29th.

Oh sweet man, what's your psn? I'll add you. November 29th for me too, wish it was Nov 15th xD

I don't have a PS3, but i already created my PS4 psn account on playstation.com :p

psn: Paulo-Lameiras

Ah right. Well I guess that only reserved the name rather than create the psn id? I just tried to add it and didn't find anyone

Oh, i don't know how it works. I only created a profile but i can't do anything with it. I may need to be online on the console to finish the process. Add me in 35 days ;)

Ahh fair enough. Will put an extra line on my desktop sticky note :P

#35 Posted by tormentos (17687 posts) -

@b-apples said:

Console graphics king...

Yeah that doesn't exist. Queen maybe, but even that's stretching it, lets go with Console graphics jester.

Considering that consoles have won many award for graphics even when PC is there i say it does exist.

#36 Posted by _Matt_ (8907 posts) -

@b-apples said:

Console graphics king...

Yeah that doesn't exist. Queen maybe, but even that's stretching it, lets go with Console graphics jester.

Considering that consoles have won many award for graphics even when PC is there i say it does exist.

Yup, wasn't even the original Crysis beaten to graphics of the year on GS to a console game?

#37 Edited by danabo (2474 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

@danabo said:

A shiny turd is still a turd.

Yeah, it is quite shiny isn't it? But as you said about shiny turds....

Indeed. The new KZ is a shiny turd, which is still a turd. Glad you agree.

#38 Edited by PAL360 (26832 posts) -
#39 Posted by Opus_Rea-333 (976 posts) -

@danabo said:

@_Matt_ said:

@danabo said:

A shiny turd is still a turd.

Yeah, it is quite shiny isn't it? But as you said about shiny turds....

Indeed. The new KZ is a shiny turd, which is still a turd. Glad you agree.

just like Killzone 2 shiny graphics sarcastic gameplay /thread

#40 Posted by _Matt_ (8907 posts) -

@danabo said:

@_Matt_ said:

@danabo said:

A shiny turd is still a turd.

Yeah, it is quite shiny isn't it? But as you said about shiny turds....

Indeed. The new KZ is a shiny turd, which is still a turd. Glad you agree.

Nice work changing the quotes around there. Do you want a cookie?

#41 Posted by j_assassin (900 posts) -

looks beautiful, too bad its an fps

#42 Edited by blangenakker (2291 posts) -

Got some good particle effects and art direction

#43 Edited by megaspiderweb09 (3686 posts) -

So much visual attraction, i may just pack my bags for an holiday on Vekta

#44 Posted by casharmy (6829 posts) -

inB4rodentrush

#45 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -

@PAL360 said:

@_Matt_ said:

@PAL360 said:

The environments and art direction look simply amazing! I'm hyped now, i really hope this game delivers.

I hope so too. Fingers crossed, eh?

Are you getting Killzone?

Yep, Killzone and BF4 at November 29th.

This is also what im pretty much just getting on launch day.

#46 Edited by GhoX (4869 posts) -
#47 Edited by campzor (34932 posts) -

#48 Edited by Phazevariance (10942 posts) -

I jsut hope the gameplay and level design is good because the last few killzone games had boring ass level design.

#49 Posted by _Matt_ (8907 posts) -

I jsut hope the gameplay and level design is good because the last few killzone games had boring ass level design.

It's looking positive so far to be better in that regard :)

#50 Posted by PinkiePirate (2086 posts) -

Looks amazing.