NEW INFAMOUS SECOND SON GIFS, OMG!! 56k? Think again

• 111 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by kinectthedots (1674 posts) -

This is the other sandbox game and damn...

OMG, So this is what a 1st quarter PS4 exclusive is like? Dat open world? Dat 1080p? Dat silky frame rate? Dat GDDR5? Dat Bandaras? Dat Kaz?

Thoughts?....butthurt, tears, DC, Hype, disappointmentin wasting $500 on the xbone instead of the PS4 leave it all here.

Seriously tho. I wasn't hyped for Infamous SS at all but after seeing the new gameplay I am going to play this game no matter what, Dem lazer bladez yo. *in Heil 68 voice* Day 1 fvcking 1.

Now I can't wait to see how Drive Club has shaped up. People criticize Sony for taking time with their games but when they come they come hard.

#2 Edited by silversix_ (14262 posts) -

I know for a fact lems are extremely jelly but will never ever admit it. Instead they will be playing Call of Duty seven months before the call of duty season. YAY.

#3 Posted by XboxDone74 (2047 posts) -

Man, just think. Not long ago, everyone was loosing their nut over Watch Dogs, that it was the second coming for open world games. Then the Second Son streams start dropping, and it completely steals the thunder, to become the new 2nd "Son" coming.

Its good to be a ps4 owner.

#4 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1364 posts) -

Sweet baby Jesus.

#5 Edited by lostrib (35766 posts) -

we already knew it's going to have a bunch of pretty particle effects

#6 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

Open world graphics king. All hail Kaz and the godstation 4! Day fvcking 1, glad I preordered this baby!!

#7 Edited by kinectthedots (1674 posts) -

I know for a fact lems are extremely jelly but will never ever admit it. Instead they will be playing Call of Duty seven months before the call of duty season. YAY.

And all gameplay, no cutsceens or any pre-rendered DC to hide behind. This shit is seriously impressive.

To think that Ubisoft has now downgraded Watch Dogs and people are making excuses because it's an open world game yet Infamous SS just took a wet dump on anything shown from Watch dogs. It will be funny to see the spin...lol.

#8 Edited by Zidaneski (8453 posts) -

Just from seeing choppy gifs I could tell that the controls will be awesome.

#9 Posted by Tighaman (880 posts) -

that game looks pretty nice colors and lighting I know my son wants it give me a reason to buy it and play it.

#11 Edited by XboxDone74 (2047 posts) -

@kinectthedots: you can count on MousierX butthurting in here also, eventually. Lol

#12 Posted by pelvist (4712 posts) -

Looks like Prototype, which wasnt a very good game.

#13 Edited by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

#14 Edited by freedomfreak (39984 posts) -

GIFS MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE

#15 Edited by AdobeArtist (22845 posts) -

Neon lights so prettyyyyyyyyy :)

#16 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

#17 Posted by Xaero_Gravity (8718 posts) -

Gameplay wise it looks awesome, ditto when it comes to graphics. Only real question mark for me is story. I loved infamous one's story, but they really dropped the ball with infamous 2.

#18 Edited by kinectthedots (1674 posts) -

@xboxdone74 said:

@kinectthedots: you can count on MousierX butthurting in here also, eventually. Lol

After seeing true 1080p in next gen glory with a silky smooth frame rate all powered by 8gigs of GDDR5 on the worlds more powerful console ever made it may take a lems a minute to regroup with the proper DC on this one.

SDC.

#19 Posted by nini200 (9690 posts) -

@lostrib said:

Lol this exactly. The gameplay will still be boring and repetitive just like the first 2 were but the graphics are impressive though I do have to give them that much.

#20 Edited by XboxDone74 (2047 posts) -
#21 Edited by blackace (20550 posts) -

@kinectthedots: This is why I have it preordered. lol!! I was more hyped for this game then KZ:SF. Day One.

They will all be playing Titanfall and SP: The Stick of Truth if they are smart.

#22 Posted by kinectthedots (1674 posts) -

@nini200 said:

@lostrib said:

Lol this exactly. The gameplay will still be boring and repetitive just like the first 2 were but the graphics are impressive though I do have to give them that much.

So a game you've never touched before? hmm yes...YESSS

#23 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38216 posts) -

Gotta admit that visually, it's very nice and I'm looking forward to playing it

#24 Edited by kinectthedots (1674 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

Seriously disappointed in you K2theswiss, I know you can do better than this. Now get your ass in gear and show me that sweet DC I know you are capable of.

#25 Edited by g0ddyX (3911 posts) -
@kinectthedots said:

So it begins...let it all out my son, make sure not to let it all come flowing out at one time. Make it last.

lol nice butt hurt pic.

The game has good gameplay and fantastic graphics. The gifs are of that in game realtime, not cutscenes.

#26 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

Inb4 MonsieurX's butthurt post.

This game is gorgeous. Lems won't admit it but they are extremely jelly. Good thing about this is that it's an actual exclusive unlike TitanCOD.

#27 Edited by silversix_ (14262 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

Is this gif in 792p?

#28 Posted by kinectthedots (1674 posts) -

@pelvist said:

Looks like Prototype, which wasnt a very good game.

Sorry troll, Infamous came out before prototype so it's prototype that is the look-a-like. It is no ones fault that you only play games avalible on PC and that are oftern times mutiplats and of lesser quality then exclusves on consoles.

SDC

#29 Posted by KBFloYd (13415 posts) -

can we get a sticky for this game?

#30 Posted by dreamdude (4613 posts) -

So good, just so good!

#31 Posted by Krelian-co (10652 posts) -

having a ps4 and pc i will be playing this + titanfall without the need of that crap named xbone in my house, i win.

#32 Posted by HitmanActual (338 posts) -

Can't wait.

#33 Posted by lostrib (35766 posts) -

@lostrib said:

So it begins...let it all out my son, make sure not to let it all come flowing out at one time. Make it last.

let what out?

#34 Posted by stationplay_4 (443 posts) -

@k2theswiss said:

@silversix_ said:

Is this gif in 792p?

lol i lost it.

#35 Edited by LanceX2 (305 posts) -

the gameplay looked boring but beautiful...kinda like ryse

#36 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

@k2theswiss said:

@silversix_ said:

Is this gif in 792p?

lol owned.

#37 Posted by LanceX2 (305 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

@k2theswiss said:

@silversix_ said:

Is this gif in 792p?

lol owned.

Haz, your a plague around here and so damn jelly over titanfall

#39 Edited by kinectthedots (1674 posts) -

@lancex2 said:

lol, nothing about this looks "boring", either weak damage control or trolling

I am going to go with weak damage control. The gameplay looks fantastic.

#40 Edited by silversix_ (14262 posts) -

@lancex2 said:

Cuz this looks more fun? Ugly game with generic gameplay without campaign. Also gg at comparing an on rail press X to win Ryse: Son of 900p to an open world in full hd.

#41 Posted by LanceX2 (305 posts) -

@lancex2 said:

lol, nothing about this looks "boring", either weak damage control or trolling

I am going to go with weak damage control. The gameplay looks fantastic.

okay that Gif looks nice. I watched a clip of him just shooting purple lasers and looked boring

#42 Edited by PinkieWinkie (1364 posts) -

@LanceX2: you realize haz and me both played the Titanfall beta and could very well buy the game on PC? The game isn't exclusive, no matter how bad you want it to be

#43 Edited by kinectthedots (1674 posts) -

@lancex2 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@silversix_ said:

@k2theswiss said:

@silversix_ said:

Is this gif in 792p?

lol owned.

Ahh, 34 posts, mentions being jealous over a multiplat...weak damage control confirmed

You, lems and console begging hermits just can't hide the butthurt, tears and jelly over this PS4 exclusive in anymore mmm yumm, do you have more?

#44 Posted by Kevlar101 (6101 posts) -

Can't wait :D

#45 Edited by PSP107 (11893 posts) -

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

#46 Posted by kinectthedots (1674 posts) -

@PSP107 said:

@I_can_haz said:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

hahahahahahahahahahaha

#47 Posted by XboxDone74 (2047 posts) -

@I_can_haz: I'm assuming he will avoid this thread, since he's been called out, but you know his butt is seething.

#48 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

@lancex2 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@silversix_ said:

@k2theswiss said:

@silversix_ said:

Is this gif in 792p?

lol owned.

Why would I be jelly? My PC ran the beta at 1200p @ 60 fps. Here are pics I took of it...

If anyone should be jealous it's a dumb pleb lem like you trying to boast with an inferior version of a multiplat. How's the 792p @ 45fps on Xbone treating ya?

#49 Posted by SolidGame_basic (17355 posts) -

I would laugh if this game flops. Infamous 2 wasn't that great (played it myself)

#50 Posted by StrifeDelivery (1476 posts) -

Only complaint is in the second gif with the glaring "Please return to the mission objective". Wouldn't want to be exploring the city and have that always present.