New Hatred Trailer

• 147 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

I would buy it if it ever comes to PSN

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

@ten_pints said:
@mr_huggles_dog said:

To try and avoid any confusion: it's about context.

GTA context: satirical criminals playing out a fantastical story about robbing and killing when forced and not...on the side goofy looking animations and physics go well with optional free roam mayhem.

HATRED context: kill innocent mothers bc you're mad at the world for pissing in your cheerios.

If HATRED has more to it than tjay, then it's their fault for not showing more.....Then again....that wouldn't make any noise.

Am I the only person who dosn't understand what difference it makes? Killing is killing regardless of reason for doing said killing. So if your motive is to murder and steal that is OK, but if you just want to murder that is bad? makes sense.

I'm with you pints.

I don't get it either. As I've said before, it's not as if people are saying, "I'm having fun killing pedestrians in GTA because I'm trying to climb a criminal empire!" (real admirable goal that completely justifies the slaughtering of innocents) or "I'm killing all these pirates because I'm in pursuit of untold treasure!" (because we all know $$$ is worth more than a human life). So what if it's not the main goal of the game, I wonder? What relevance does that have on the actual enjoyment people gain from indiscriminate killing?

Yea, no. People don't find FUN in the context, it is merely the door to ethical placation. It is not the reason we consume violent media. We are a very primal species and a base part of us revels in brutality and Hatred is just being honest. It does not hand us some half-assed "justification" for atrocity, but one that fits far more into the context of the action that it portrays: Hatred. Only hatred can justify the actions that so many partake in under the veil of varying context in so many other games, and it's refreshing to see Hatred identify its core. Yet for some reason, if that's acknowledged,

I don't think the issue here is so much context as it is people being confronted with something inherent in their nature they just don't want to recognize. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go bash in some more heads with a lead pipe.....but in context, mind you.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

Enter in joker meme to look cool and get ppl to agree.

onesiphorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#54 onesiphorus
Member since 2014 • 5247 Posts

So this is the game that received an AO rating from the ESRB.

dantesergei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#55 dantesergei
Member since 2004 • 2254 Posts

Can't wait to shoot fucking pixels in the game, i hope there are all sorts of "cultural types" so to say, so i can stab the **** out of them jajajaj.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#56  Edited By Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19543 Posts

Nope, not interested in this attention-whoring psychopathic terrorist garbage.

eNT1TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 eNT1TY
Member since 2005 • 1319 Posts

Will definitely buy and perhaps even play it.

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58  Edited By finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

so an emo goes on a killing spree?

eNT1TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 eNT1TY
Member since 2005 • 1319 Posts

This game so needed a female protagonist.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#60 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

I am sorry. this game might be too much for me. That burning scene. Oh god.

StrifeDelivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 StrifeDelivery
Member since 2006 • 1901 Posts

@CountBleck12 said:

This game tries too hard to be edgy and there's pretty much no substance whatsoever besides...

**** HUMANITY, MUST KILL ALL HUMANS JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE SCUM.

I'll just stick to GTA and not this garbage.

It's even funnier because in the first few moments of the trailer he says "human scum", as if he is apart from humanity. The phrase "human scum" sounds something an alien or an orc would say, not necessarily another human.

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#62 blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

wow this game really stands out, i love brutal games

RpgGamer23q

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -3

#63 RpgGamer23q
Member since 2006 • 296 Posts

looks awesome can't go wrong for $16.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#64 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

The destruction physics look great. Hopefully that isn't just something that looks good in trailers but buggy or scripted in the actual game.

Story seems to be a missed opportunity. I like books and films about serial killers and spree killers as they tend to go over serious issues in an interesting way. But this game just seems so lazily put together with the character spewing out clichéd line after clichéd line.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#65 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@StrifeDelivery: I'm so happy someone caught that.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#66  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58938 Posts

@toast_burner said:

Story seems to be a missed opportunity. I like books and films about serial killers and spree killers as they tend to go over serious issues in an interesting way.

I agree. It would be wonderful if the player could be like the unibomber and send people mail bombs while watching from across the street. Hitman is about the closest games have come to this.

In general killers that of this nature (arson/bombing/poison) tend to be anti-social avoiding direct confrontation. From a game play perspective stealth makes sense.

Syn_Valence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Syn_Valence
Member since 2004 • 2139 Posts

I'm impressed with the destruction, kinda reminds me of Silent Storm. God I miss that horrible game

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#68 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@ten_pints said:

Looks cool, the people whining on here is fucking funny.

Probably the same people who play CoD and think that's perfectly fine even though it's more or less the same thing, shooting people with guns.

COD is trash though. Cancer to game industry.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#69 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Not really into these type of games.

l34052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 l34052
Member since 2005 • 3906 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

I agree. The use of predominantly black and white against tidbits of color is very well done. Killing Floor 2's looks very obnoxious and overdone in comparison. The fire effect in which he hunts down a woman (possibly a feminist) and then proceeds to burn her alive was also pretty visually cool looking.

Overall: quite polished looking for an indie game.

Its very reminiscent of Sin City to me, looks to be a lot of fun

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@intotheminx said:

Another fantastic Wii U title....oh wait.

lol!

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#72  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

I'm gonna buy the game but I doubt I'll ever gonna play it.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#73 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@PinkieWinkie said:

Definitely looks like another PC exclusive. Will metacritic in the 70s.

70's? Haha, you're too optimistic. This game will be lucky if it achieves a 20/100 on Metacritic with all the SJW's that will slander it to oblivion.

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Renevent42
Member since 2010 • 6654 Posts

Gotta admit from a technical perspective the game looks really great. Graphics are nice, effects are good, lots of good looking physics and destructibility. The concept of the game doesn't appeal to me though. I don't think it's a big deal but I guess it does cross a line for me. Not that I don't think it should exist or agree with any controversy around it, but I dunno...I just don't want to play a game where I am a mowing down innocent people Colombine style. The appeal just isn't there for me.

And yes, you could make arguments that it's not that much different than Mortal Kombat, GTA, etc...and I think people who would actually have a good argument. Point remain for my own person though, not crazy about the theme and I probably wouldn't purchase the game. Same reason I never played Manhunt.

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#75 parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts

@Gue1 said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

Definitely looks like another PC exclusive. Will metacritic in the 70s.

70's? Haha, you're too optimistic. This game will be lucky if it achieves a 20/100 on Metacritic with all the SJW's that will slander it to oblivion.

"they showed too much skin on the female characters, blatant objectification" - Polygon 1/10

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@Gue1 said:

I'm gonna buy the game but I doubt I'll ever gonna play it.

Why wouldn't you play a game you buy? Is it your "statement?"

Zethrickk382

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Zethrickk382
Member since 2013 • 480 Posts

As long as I can skip his blah blah tripe, day one from me. I play games to do things I can't, or wouldn't for obvious reasons in the real world. Being a rational adult, one can separate reality from fantasy.

It is concerning just how easy it is for children to gain access to these mature games though. Blame it on parents w/e, but it shouldn't be all on them. Kids are sneaky as shit, I know I was.

Just my opinion.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

Looks nice but I want to punch the main character.

Avatar image for deactivated-660c2894dc19c
deactivated-660c2894dc19c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#79 deactivated-660c2894dc19c
Member since 2004 • 2190 Posts

Is there a possibility to attack an office of a satirical newspaper? Could be fun.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#80 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

Still interested in playing it for the mere fact of supporting the freedom of speech and expression in an artistic medium.

The protagonist definitely has mental issues, and that justifies the gameplay actions.

I'm loving the controversy the game is generating.

Support wank over supporting an actual good video game.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By jg4xchamp

@MirkoS77 said:

I'm with you pints.

I don't get it either. As I've said before, it's not as if people are saying, "I'm having fun killing pedestrians in GTA because I'm trying to climb a criminal empire!" (real admirable goal that completely justifies the slaughtering of innocents) or "I'm killing all these pirates because I'm in pursuit of untold treasure!" (because we all know $$$ is worth more than a human life). So what if it's not the main goal of the game, I wonder? What relevance does that have on the actual enjoyment people gain from indiscriminate killing?

Yea, no. People don't find FUN in the context, it is merely the door to ethical placation. It is not the reason we consume violent media. We are a very primal species and a base part of us revels in brutality and Hatred is just being honest. It does not hand us some half-assed "justification" for atrocity, but one that fits far more into the context of the action that it portrays: Hatred. Only hatred can justify the actions that so many partake in under the veil of varying context in so many other games, and it's refreshing to see Hatred identify its core. Yet for some reason, if that's acknowledged,

I don't think the issue here is so much context as it is people being confronted with something inherent in their nature they just don't want to recognize. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go bash in some more heads with a lead pipe.....but in context, mind you.

It's really not that nuanced of a thought, comparing games as if one violent game to another is created equal is completely ignoring how games handle this shit.

If I'm not mistaken it wasn't that long ago we had some giant essay battle between the finer aspects of MGS5's combat vs The Last of Us, and you focused entirely on how the core combat+the context of the situation created a reaction out of you, that the deeper and more varied action of MGS5 couldn't possibly compete with.

So just sticking to that, there is context to be had in a lot of ways. Killing something in Bayonetta vs Hatred comes down to Bayonetta having far more sophisticated gameplay. Ditto if we just bring this down to shooters. It could be more content in GTA, it could be a grander spectacle in GTA, it could be as simple as when you go postal in GTA, it's you the player that gets to do it, not some douche in the story the game devs created. It's a level of freedom the game doesn't provide, a level of nuance, depth, or excitement that just isn't there. Taken at face value it looks like a very basic twin stick shooter whose saving grace is violence/some try hard dark fest.

Now plot=context, again why would none of this matter? There are plenty of people that play GTA specifically for the characters Rockstar created (gross I know, but humor me for a second), John Marston or the cast of GTA 5's sequences are created out of the cheep thrill of recreating Unforgiven, Heat, Dirty Harry, what have you. It's violent yes, brutal yes, but one that works effectively in its narrative logic. A plot that focuses entirely on a flawed human being, and then makes an attempt to do something with it. One of them fails at it (GTA 5) the other actually has a pretty effective ending (Red Dead Redemption). Likewise things like Mortal Kombat, Dishonored, and company are hardly comparable, they are so over the top, absurd, and ridiculous both in concept, tone, and execution that to derive anything reflective from it is straight up jive. The day you get the ability to teleport because of some ancient wizard ghost you tell me Dishonored reflects something about a person, beyond that it's big stupid fun. It's Bad Boys 2.

Hatred can get its props for willing to push the envelope all it wants, any artistic medium needs people that are willing to turn that dial as far as possible. There is nothing inherently wrong with building a game around the notion that you want the player to feel uneasy, unsettled, disgusted even. Spec Ops the Line tried that, difference being Spec Ops made a genuine attempt to say something. This? is going to be some psychopath goes off on a bunch of innocent people with a good chance it has very little to say about people who shoot up schools, or people who play violent games (spec ops had a whole lot of preachy shit to say in that regard), or violence in media, or guns, or violence, or what have you. A psychopath going on a killing spree (which most games don't actually depict, in most cases it's a crime drama, swash buckling pirates, everything is under the guise of fantasy, the grit is different, and if we want to go there; are you really going to tell me right now the violence in hatred isn't significantly different from how violence is being depicted in The Last of Us?) should actually be handled with some grace, because it is a serious subject, it shouldn't be handled lightly, yet the game is.

It's a superficial experience without any depth to it or even an attempt to add any depth to it. Acting like it's no different than GTA, Spec Ops, or what have you, when it clearly is, is a naive way of looking at something. It's a gross misunderstanding of the different ways violence itself can be depicted in media. If someone genuinely finds that game fun? Idgaf, no harm no foul there, carry on. But, as someone who routinely thinks video game stories are mostly laughable, even I would argue that acting like what Hatred is doing with its "so weak, so fragile, they don't deserve a natural death" darkness of my soul, try hard tripe vs what Rockstar does is downright insulting.

Beyond I genuinely think the game looks like shit, and life's too short for shitty games. I'd much rather have my money spent on a game that you know doesn't give me the impression that I think it sucks.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 MirkoS77

@jg4xchamp said:

It's a superficial experience without any depth to it or even an attempt to add any depth to it. Acting like it's no different than GTA, Spec Ops, or what have you, when it clearly is, is a naive way of looking at something. It's a gross misunderstanding of the different ways violence itself can be depicted in media. If someone genuinely finds that game fun? Idgaf, no harm no foul there, carry on. But, as someone who routinely thinks video game stories are mostly laughable, even I would argue that acting like what Hatred is doing with its "so weak, so fragile, they don't deserve a natural death" darkness of my soul, try hard tripe vs what Rockstar does is downright insulting.

Beyond I genuinely think the game looks like shit, and life's too short for shitty games. I'd much rather have my money spent on a game that you know doesn't give me the impression that I think it sucks.

Since the game has yet to release, the underlined is a bit of a premature statement to make even though it'll probably more than likely end up as such. Still, let's wait until it hits, though I'm under the assumption you are more than likely not going to play this given your post?

I'm not acting like Hatred is no different. My post was more about why people can enjoy some violence yet not others given context and story that is oftentimes just as superficial as you would claim Hatred to be.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#83 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58938 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

@MirkoS77 said:

I'm with you pints.

It's really not that nuanced of a thought, comparing games as if one violent game to another is created equal is completely ignoring how games handle this shit.

If I'm not mistaken it wasn't that long ago we had some giant essay battle between the finer aspects of MGS5's combat vs The Last of Us, and you focused entirely on how the core combat+the context of the situation created a reaction out of you, that the deeper and more varied action of MGS5 couldn't possibly compete with.

So just sticking to that, there is context to be had in a lot of ways. Killing something in Bayonetta vs Hatred comes down to Bayonetta having far more sophisticated gameplay. Ditto if we just bring this down to shooters. It could be more content in GTA, it could be a grander spectacle in GTA, it could be as simple as when you go postal in GTA, it's you the player that gets to do it, not some douche in the story the game devs created. It's a level of freedom the game doesn't provide, a level of nuance, depth, or excitement that just isn't there. Taken at face value it looks like a very basic twin stick shooter whose saving grace is violence/some try hard dark fest.

Now plot=context, again why would none of this matter? There are plenty of people that play GTA specifically for the characters Rockstar created (gross I know, but humor me for a second), John Marston or the cast of GTA 5's sequences are created out of the cheep thrill of recreating Unforgiven, Heat, Dirty Harry, what have you. It's violent yes, brutal yes, but one that works effectively in its narrative logic. A plot that focuses entirely on a flawed human being, and then makes an attempt to do something with it. One of them fails at it (GTA 5) the other actually has a pretty effective ending (Red Dead Redemption). Likewise things like Mortal Kombat, Dishonored, and company are hardly comparable, they are so over the top, absurd, and ridiculous both in concept, tone, and execution that to derive anything reflective from it is straight up jive. The day you get the ability to teleport because of some ancient wizard ghost you tell me Dishonored reflects something about a person, beyond that it's big stupid fun. It's Bad Boys 2.

Hatred can get its props for willing to push the envelope all it wants, any artistic medium needs people that are willing to turn that dial as far as possible. There is nothing inherently wrong with building a game around the notion that you want the player to feel uneasy, unsettled, disgusted even. Spec Ops the Line tried that, difference being Spec Ops made a genuine attempt to say something. This? is going to be some psychopath goes off on a bunch of innocent people with a good chance it has very little to say about people who shoot up schools, or people who play violent games (spec ops had a whole lot of preachy shit to say in that regard), or violence in media, or guns, or violence, or what have you. A psychopath going on a killing spree (which most games don't actually depict, in most cases it's a crime drama, swash buckling pirates, everything is under the guise of fantasy, the grit is different, and if we want to go there; are you really going to tell me right now the violence in hatred isn't significantly different from how violence is being depicted in The Last of Us?) should actually be handled with some grace, because it is a serious subject, it shouldn't be handled lightly, yet the game is.

You get to shoot people.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#84 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

It's Postal without the not-so-funny sense of humor. There are more suckers for marketing out there than I thought.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 jg4xchamp

@MirkoS77 said:

@jg4xchamp said:

Since the game has yet to release, the underlined is a bit of a premature statement to make even though it'll probably more than likely end up as such. Still, let's wait until it hits, though I'm under the assumption you are more than likely not going to play this given your post?

I'm not acting like Hatred is no different. My post was more about why people can enjoy some violence yet not others given context and story that is oftentimes just as superficial as you would claim Hatred to be.

Barring it being a spec ops scenario where it gets a decent buzz about it having something to say, no I probably won't give the game the time of day.

And I think my larger post give plenty of reasons someone can go from doing violent things in another game vs hatred. In the other games the context allows them to shut their brain off, in Hatred it's all right in your face.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By jg4xchamp

@uninspiredcup said:

You get to shoot people.

Reductionist counter, come on that's just uninspired (get it, you get it? right? ....you get it?). Been posting with the console kiddies too long bro.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

#87 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

i hope this comes to consoles

Truth_Hurts_U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#88 Truth_Hurts_U
Member since 2006 • 9703 Posts

@parkurtommo:

I was thinking the same thing. But none the less it still looks like an epic adventure.

blangenakker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 blangenakker
Member since 2006 • 3240 Posts

A game to test this generation of gamer's tolerence to completely ridiculous and over-the-top violence.

DrkeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 DrkeX
Member since 2003 • 645 Posts

Day one for sure.

The physics look amazing! and the bodies don't go away after they die! let them stack! haha!!

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#91  Edited By pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

Im looking forward to seeing peoples opinions of it when its released, might buy it if its good. \one thing I wont be doing is paying any attention to the politically correct review sites, especially on this one -times have changed since Manhunt got reviewed.

Comduter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#92 Comduter
Member since 2004 • 2316 Posts

@commander said:

So this is ok then?

Loading Video...

Considering the context of it, very much so. Yes.

Big_Pecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#94 Big_Pecks
Member since 2010 • 5973 Posts

Who even needs DOOM anymore?

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#95 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

Watch. Wii U console exclusive.

Pariah-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Pariah-
Member since 2009 • 787 Posts

@MirkoS77 said:

I'm with you pints.

There is a very sizable difference in meaning between "murder" and "killing"; "Seven times sevenfold."

Self-deprecatingly referring to humanity as a "base species" in the interest of sounding enlightened is more than a little silly.

That being said: I'm gonna play the **** out of this game when it comes out.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 MirkoS77

@Pariah- said:

@MirkoS77 said:

I'm with you pints.

There is a very sizable difference in meaning between "murder" and "killing"; "Seven times sevenfold."

Self-deprecatingly referring to humanity as a "base species" in the interest of sounding enlightened is more than a little silly.

Difference in meaning sure, difference in morality, none.

And we are primal. We kill each other all the time for a variety of reasons, that goes to the base core of who we are as a species. It has nothing to do with attempting to sound enlightened as it does with acknowledging basic fact.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

Would be cool if there is actually a quest where you have to hunt and kill feminazis in innovative ways.

Pariah-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Pariah-
Member since 2009 • 787 Posts

@MirkoS77 said:

Difference in meaning sure, difference in morality, none.

And we are primal. We kill each other all the time for a variety of reasons, that goes to the base core of who we are as a species. It has nothing to do with attempting to sound enlightened as it does with acknowledging basic fact.

That makes just south of zero sense. Moral structure derives meaning in both etymological and ethical contexts.

How exactly are you conflating "primal" with extinguishing life? "Primal" simply means that something is fundamental. It does not intuitively mean that someone or something is prone to killing.

The ultimate implication here is that people kill each other, and--therefore--people are inherently simplistic creatures....yeah, that's not true at all. The fact that we kill according to a variety of convoluted and ideologically founded motivations makes us extraordinarily complex creatures.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#100  Edited By Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19543 Posts

This thread was posted over a month ago...

Anyway, the way the psychopath painfully burns innocent victims alive with a flame thrower... looks an awful lot like that disturbing ISIS snuff video from last month... and yet Hatred now expects us to be the ones to actually carry out horrific atrocities like that on a much grander scale, far worse than even ISIS. The only kind of people who would enjoy trash like Hatred are would-be terrorists and psychopaths.

And if Steam is going to release this AO-rated game... then when are they going to start releasing AO-rated sexually explicit games? So it's okay to allow a game where the goal is to burn thousands of innocent people alive... yet it's not okay to allow a game showing uncensored consensual sex between two individuals? Steam and Gabe are a bunch of hypocrites.