NEW DeepDown E32014 vid surfaces INCREDIBLE 60/1080p FOOTAGE

• 88 results
#51 Posted by Snugenz (11458 posts) -

@ladyblue said:

@Snugenz said:

@ladyblue said:

@PAL360 said:

@ladyblue:

The Witcher 2, Mass Effect, Diablo 3, Fallout 3, New Vegas...even Elder Scrolls plays better every new game (Morrowind < Oblivion < Skyrim). Most JRPGs, on the other hand, still have the same gameplay mechanics they used to in 8bit gen.

Almost puked when I read that list. The likes of ME, witcher , diablo, Fallout, ES having great combat is just too much.

Yeah, too much truth.

Truth?

Not sure you know what you're talking about. Perhaps a bit off your element?

Not at all actually.

#52 Posted by heretrix (37253 posts) -

@Couth_ said:

Looking really neat. Graphics look nice as well.

@heretrix said:

When are you guys gonna stop believing in Capcom? They seem incapable of making decent games anymore.

Dragons Dogma was pretty good

I enjoyed what I played of it (about 8 hours) but it seemed like it was trying to make me hate it.

#53 Posted by remiks00 (1535 posts) -

Demon Souls Crapcom style baby!

#54 Posted by kinectthedots (1508 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

The more they copy the souls series or dragon's dogma the better the game gonna be. This looked good.

People have to remember it's a F2P, internet only, randomly generated Capcom game..... that's a recipe for mediocrity

That doesn't make sense. Actually that sounds stupid. Just stating those elements doesn't signify "mediocrity".

• Dragons Dogma was good so that show's Capcom knows how to make a good RPG.
  • Being F2P doesn't mean a game will be bad, Hermits love Dota 2 and praise it as a great game.
  • Planet Side II is internet only and is a great game.

The only thing you could criticize and speculate about somehow being "a recipe for mediocrity" would be the random generated dungeons but that would just be speculation as you haven't played the game.

Your gripes comes off as you looking for something negative to say since your comments don't actually reflect what's been shown.

#55 Posted by silversix_ (13647 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

The more they copy the souls series or dragon's dogma the better the game gonna be. This looked good.

People have to remember it's a F2P, internet only, randomly generated Capcom game..... that's a recipe for mediocrity

oh but im perfectly aware of it and that's the reason i forgot this game was even coming out. I hope this game fails (like it probably will anyways) and capcom makes what they were supposed to, dragon's dogma 2 for next gen exclusively with 2-4player co-op. Now that would be a game i'd like to play

#56 Posted by PAL360 (26575 posts) -
@ladyblue said:

@Snugenz said:

@ladyblue said:

@PAL360 said:

@ladyblue:

The Witcher 2, Mass Effect, Diablo 3, Fallout 3, New Vegas...even Elder Scrolls plays better every new game (Morrowind < Oblivion < Skyrim). Most JRPGs, on the other hand, still have the same gameplay mechanics they used to in 8bit gen.

Almost puked when I read that list. The likes of ME, witcher , diablo, Fallout, ES having great combat is just too much.

Yeah, too much truth.

Truth?

Not sure you know what you're talking about. Perhaps a bit off your element?

Dude, you are taking this too seriously lol

Im not a fan or JRPGs and love WRPGs, in particular Bethesda games. They sell millions, so many people love them. You hate them, thats ok. Your point?

#57 Posted by darkangel115 (1407 posts) -

Deep Down, everyone knows this game is going to fail

1st off, as far as we know its in japan only, a place where the PS4 bombed and console gaming is dying because they prefer mobile gaming. secondly, its a F2P generic looking game. we seen in game combat almost a year ago and then heard nothing at all. Its pretty rare for it to be that far along to disappear for a year. 3rdly, from what we saw of the combat, its boring

#58 Edited by ninjapirate2000 (2934 posts) -

Probably have to pay .99 cents for each dungeon. $5 armor packs, $5 weapon packs, $10 level up pack, $5 skins, $.99 to heal, $.99 to replenish magic, $.99 revive...

#59 Edited by Krelian-co (10069 posts) -

How many Souls games do you guys want?

as many as they release,

#60 Posted by nethernova (4052 posts) -

Still can't imagine this being any good. Will try it out when possible though.

#61 Posted by finalfantasy94 (26170 posts) -

Being free to play has me worried.

#62 Posted by MonsieurX (28741 posts) -
@lglz1337 said:

and lems has nothing to brag about lol

And bragging about a f2p,online only game from Capcom is a good thing

#63 Edited by kinectthedots (1508 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:
@lglz1337 said:

*looks at vid again*

Yes, when it looks great and has the possibility of being another high quality addition to the PS4 line-up it is a good thing.

On the other hand lems like you who want to gripe about what this game (and other fantastic looking upcoming exclusives like DriveClub and Blooborne ect) might or might not be for PS4 can go the the xbone line-up and hype..Oh wait, there is nothing exciting to even talk about, I guess that is why you are here.

Carry on speculations about PS4 games and praying they aren't good. That seems to be all lems have been reduced doing to lately.

#64 Posted by MonsieurX (28741 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:
@lglz1337 said:

*looks at vid again*

Yes, when it looks great and has the possibility of being another high quality addition to the PS4 line-up it is a good thing.

On the other hand lems like you who want to gripe about what this game (and other fantastic looking upcoming exclusives like DriveClub and Blooborne ect) might or might not be for PS4 can go the the xbone line-up and hype..Oh wait, there is nothing exciting to even talk about, I guess that is why you are here.

Carry on speculations about PS4 games and praying they aren't good. That seems to be all lems have been reduced doing to lately.

News to me.

#65 Posted by Alcapello (524 posts) -

It too early to tell how F2P will work out if at all, they could charge bundle packages...is this game a waste? or should F2P be on a shittier XBL game....that could be some question.

#66 Posted by j2zon2591 (2235 posts) -

Corridor Souls! YIII!!

Nope.

#67 Edited by mems_1224 (45796 posts) -

If only Deep Down wasn't made in Japan...

pretty much.

#68 Edited by Cheleman (7616 posts) -

the fact that their giving away this god tier game for free says a lot about sony.

they care about us guys, they fucking love us. and people say sony is corrupt and possessed by lucifer himself. this is michael guys, this is fucking michael. not loserfer, not gaybriel, fucking michael. the most gentle/kind motherfucker in heaven. AND HE LOVES US.

#69 Edited by AmazonAngry (680 posts) -

Had my eye on this game for a while. Definitly one of the most anticipated. Giddy herms can't play it either.

Funny how herms praise Warframe, but bash this. Break out the petitions.

#70 Posted by parkurtommo (25464 posts) -

That looks pretty awesome. Might have to get a ps4... in 3 years once this game is irrelevant. :P

#71 Posted by MonsieurX (28741 posts) -

Had my eye on this game for a while. Definitly one of the most anticipated. Giddy herms can't play it either.

Funny how herms praise Warframe, but bash this. Break out the petitions.

Funny how cows bashed F2P games last gen,but not they're amazing.

#72 Posted by AmazonAngry (680 posts) -
#73 Posted by MonsieurX (28741 posts) -

@amazonangry: How weak of you.

Should start off with your initial claim that hermits praised Warframe

#74 Edited by hehe101 (470 posts) -

boring... and it's capcom what do you expect? they always deliver with grafix bye

#75 Posted by edwardecl (1796 posts) -

Isn't Deep Down the game that uses the Panty Raid engine? Got to touch the underwear to see into the past and kill monsters in medieval weapons and armour...

#76 Posted by AmazonAngry (680 posts) -

@MonsieurX: Your Caesar is confused, citizen. Present your proof, please...and carry on.

#77 Edited by Evo_nine (1581 posts) -

ps3 graphics confirmed

#78 Posted by Daious (880 posts) -

I think you guys are overhyping this game.

#79 Edited by MonsieurX (28741 posts) -

@MonsieurX: Your Caesar is confused, citizen. Present your proof, please...and carry on.

You never provide any proof.

And still less than 1% for your "petitions",funny how you always avoid that point

#80 Posted by foxhound_fox (86957 posts) -

I can already foresee the paywalls for this game:

• Beat the first boss: Pay $5 to level up or get half XP
  • Want to play with your friends? Pay $15 for the "co-op pack"
  • Want that fancy armor you saw in the previews? $5 per set.

I'm really surprised that anyone is showing interest in this game. The free-to-play banner alone should be a huge red flag given Capcom's history, even to the most die-hard of cows.

#81 Posted by sailor232 (4273 posts) -

It doesn't really look good at all and it has massive framerate drops from what I've seen. On top of that, the voice acting seems horrid.

My exact thoughts. How is there so much positive talk about this, it looks horrible, plus its f2p and capcom.

#82 Posted by WallofTruth (1106 posts) -

Graphics look average, doesn't look even close to the supposedly first in-game trailer and to make matters worse, it's F2P.

Lol, cows hyping F2P games now?

#83 Posted by scatteh316 (4750 posts) -

Looks very poor imo!

#84 Posted by sailor232 (4273 posts) -

Looks very poor imo!

Quick lets all grab the flame shields for the inevitable "Butthurt" and "DC" because the last three posts have been negative about the game.

#85 Edited by scatteh316 (4750 posts) -

@scatteh316 said:

Looks very poor imo!

Quick lets all grab the flame shields for the inevitable "Butthurt" and "DC" because the last three posts have been negative about the game.

Truth hurts though...

#86 Posted by sailor232 (4273 posts) -

@sailor232 said:

@scatteh316 said:

Looks very poor imo!

Truth hurts though...

Agreed. Game looks like crap.

#87 Edited by Sollet (7214 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin said:

The voice acting was horrible.

It is a Capcom game, what did you expect :P ?

#88 Posted by Krelian-co (10069 posts) -

If only Deep Down wasn't made in Japan...even so it does have the advantage of being Free to Play.

souls series was made in japan, and it was one of the best franchises last gen.

#89 Posted by R3FURBISHED (10050 posts) -

@R3FURBISHED said:

If only Deep Down wasn't made in Japan...even so it does have the advantage of being Free to Play.

souls series was made in japan, and it was one of the best franchises last gen.

I'm not denying quality of Japanese games, merely that I do not like them. As interesting as Deep Down looks, I curb my enthusiasm because it's made by a Japanese developer.

#91 Posted by SambaLele (4900 posts) -

It's looking nice, imo. A faster paced Souls game with better graphics (of course, not in the same level as the first trailer's). Plus, it's F2P.