New Dead Rising 3 vid. (spoiler)

  • 69 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for danabo
#51 Posted by danabo (2438 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

@silversix_ said:

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

@silversix_ said:

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

@silversix_ said:

I don't understand... wasn't this game supposed to be X1 exclusive? How are they playing it on 360?

It is a X1 exclusive, and its being played on a X1 as well, understand now?

Hard to believe.

Why? Because it doesnt look as good graphically as Killzone SF or Ryse?

Please tell me that aint the reason? because the game looks like a blast to play.

No. not because it doesn't look as good as KZ. Because it looks worst than CoD Ghost. That's why.

Okay so you think Dead RIsing 3 looks like a 360 game, because it looks worse than COD Ghost?

Dead Rising 3 is a Xbox One game though no matter how much worse you think it looks compared to COD, its still a xboxone game.

lots of PS4 games look worse than COD ghost as well, but they are still Ps4 games.

like what? There's no uglier games on ps4. Ghosts is the next gen ugly master and looks like DR3 is dethroning it. Not only running on a really old and outdated engine but you add 720p to the mix and it becomes a deadly combination for your eyes.

Avatar image for PraetorianMan
#52 Posted by PraetorianMan (1516 posts) -

@danabo said:

@silversix_ said:

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

@silversix_ said:

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

@silversix_ said:

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

@silversix_ said:

I don't understand... wasn't this game supposed to be X1 exclusive? How are they playing it on 360?

It is a X1 exclusive, and its being played on a X1 as well, understand now?

Hard to believe.

Why? Because it doesnt look as good graphically as Killzone SF or Ryse?

Please tell me that aint the reason? because the game looks like a blast to play.

No. not because it doesn't look as good as KZ. Because it looks worst than CoD Ghost. That's why.

Okay so you think Dead RIsing 3 looks like a 360 game, because it looks worse than COD Ghost?

Dead Rising 3 is a Xbox One game though no matter how much worse you think it looks compared to COD, its still a xboxone game.

lots of PS4 games look worse than COD ghost as well, but they are still Ps4 games.

like what? There's no uglier games on ps4. Ghosts is the next gen ugly master and looks like DR3 is dethroning it. Not only running on a really old and outdated engine but you add 720p to the mix and it becomes a deadly combination for your eyes.

you just supported his point. Strictly from a graphical standpoint, DR3 looks awful.

I don't know if that's off-screen footage or if its just a low-res gif, but that looks like something the WiiU could easily crank out.

Avatar image for danabo
#53 Edited by danabo (2438 posts) -

@PraetorianMan said:

@danabo said:

@PraetorianMan said:

@danabo said:

@silversix_ said:

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

@silversix_ said:

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

@silversix_ said:

I don't understand... wasn't this game supposed to be X1 exclusive? How are they playing it on 360?

It is a X1 exclusive, and its being played on a X1 as well, understand now?

Hard to believe.

Why? Because it doesnt look as good graphically as Killzone SF or Ryse?

Please tell me that aint the reason? because the game looks like a blast to play.

No. not because it doesn't look as good as KZ. Because it looks worst than CoD Ghost. That's why.

Does anyone else find it kind of funny that the MC is the only Xbox *character* in this gif?

Nope.

This is funny...

Wobblewobble.

It was funny the first time you posted it.

It really looses its edge when you post it several times per thread, in multiple threads.

Avatar image for PraetorianMan
#54 Edited by PraetorianMan (1516 posts) -

@danabo:

Now you're just spamming pointlessly.

Troll account confirmed.

Avatar image for danabo
#55 Posted by danabo (2438 posts) -

Avatar image for k2theswiss
#56 Edited by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@PraetorianMan said:

@danabo said:

Does anyone else find it kind of funny that the MC is the only Xbox *character* in this gif?

A lemmings imagination at work. either that or they realize master chief is really the only Iconic character the xbox brand has.

it's hell of a good imagination.

master chief is an icon! How many people know nate?

Avatar image for PraetorianMan
#57 Posted by PraetorianMan (1516 posts) -

@danabo:

Just keep reconfirming mine and silversix's point that this game *visually* looks like complete ass.

Avatar image for danabo
#58 Posted by danabo (2438 posts) -

@k2theswiss said:

it's hell of a good imagination.

Why bother actually talking to people that entered the thread to rag on a game they have no interest in?

Avatar image for Chrome-
#60 Posted by Chrome- (1694 posts) -

looks fun as ****

Avatar image for cainetao11
#61 Edited by cainetao11 (28151 posts) -

I see the usual cow response about graphics. Ok you enjoy looking at games, everyone else will play them. DR3 looks like its fun to play

Avatar image for k2theswiss
#62 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

@danabo said:

@k2theswiss said:

it's hell of a good imagination.

Why bother actually talking to people that entered the thread to rag on a game they have no interest in?

huh?

Avatar image for danabo
#63 Posted by danabo (2438 posts) -

@k2theswiss said:

@danabo said:

@k2theswiss said:

it's hell of a good imagination.

Why bother actually talking to people that entered the thread to rag on a game they have no interest in?

huh?

Just, why bother? Game looks fun.

Avatar image for silversix_
#64 Posted by silversix_ (23312 posts) -

@danabo: I knew a 360 version was in the making. Gotta wait for DF analysis but i really can't tell the difference between 360's version of DR3 and X1. Hell i don't remember DR1 dropping to 10fps either lol. Spamming DR3 gifs as they looked amazing but all there is in them is stupidity you smile on once and 10 minutes later they're already stale and no1 cares+dat 720p cinematic blur. When the game is reviewed and flops these sigs won't be seen much on SW anymore

Avatar image for danabo
#65 Posted by danabo (2438 posts) -

Avatar image for PS360Wii4eva
#66 Posted by PS360Wii4eva (297 posts) -

Must be aimed at the Saints Row audience

Avatar image for billing
#67 Posted by billing (639 posts) -

Holly SHIT, MEGAMAN?

Oh no they didnt!

Avatar image for sukraj
#69 Edited by sukraj (26440 posts) -

Oh boy I'm so stoked about playing dead rising 3 and ryse next week this is a good time to be a xbox one gamer.

Avatar image for SinjinSmythe
#70 Posted by SinjinSmythe (928 posts) -

Had to watch it again today. Insanity. I love this addition!