New Boxing Game Multiplat...PS3 vsn to be Superior

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ArnoldLynchnega
ArnoldLynchnega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ArnoldLynchnega
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

This awesome looking new boxing game uses the greatest heavyweight champion fighter of all time as it's lead character and he will done the cover art. Have a look at this in game cinematic and tell me you have seen better facial animation technology than this........Heavy Rain "ain't got nothin'" on this.

Day one buy for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5MzXq0FDXE

gamefreakomega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 gamefreakomega
Member since 2003 • 3732 Posts

I haven't played a boxing game since Ready 2 Rumble on the Dreamcast.

I'm ok with that.

SaintsRowSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 SaintsRowSam
Member since 2006 • 2807 Posts
wow are cows that desperate they'll actually say a Boxing Game will be superior on the PS3 than the 360?
PvtGump8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 PvtGump8
Member since 2005 • 739 Posts

wow are cows that desperate they'll actually say a Boxing Game will be superior on the PS3 than the 360?SaintsRowSam

...not hardly. LOL at worried lemmings.

iWorkForDiddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 iWorkForDiddy
Member since 2008 • 181 Posts

wow are cows that desperate they'll actually say a Boxing Game will be superior on the PS3 than the 360?SaintsRowSam

wow lemmings are so desperate they'll actually start insulting cows before they understand the topic is spam :roll:

its a level 1 account, with 1 post (happens to be this one) showing off his stupid ass video...

SaintsRowSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 SaintsRowSam
Member since 2006 • 2807 Posts

[QUOTE="SaintsRowSam"]wow are cows that desperate they'll actually say a Boxing Game will be superior on the PS3 than the 360?PvtGump8

lol at woried cows before E3 thinking in the back of their heads the 360 will get FF 13, and guess what it did :P :lol:

PvtGump8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 PvtGump8
Member since 2005 • 739 Posts
[QUOTE="PvtGump8"]

[QUOTE="SaintsRowSam"]wow are cows that desperate they'll actually say a Boxing Game will be superior on the PS3 than the 360?SaintsRowSam

lol at woried cows before E3 thinking in the back of their heads the 360 will get FF 13, and guess what it did :P :lol:

PS3 boxing is still better then your boxing....LOLOLOL

ArnoldLynchnega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ArnoldLynchnega

[QUOTE="SaintsRowSam"]wow are cows that desperate they'll actually say a Boxing Game will be superior on the PS3 than the 360?iWorkForDiddy

wow lemmings are so desperate they'll actually start insulting cows before they understand the topic is spam :roll:

its a level 1 account, with 1 post (happens to be this one) showing off his stupid ass video...

No need to be so insulting my friend. SW is not to be taken to seriously. And to tell you the truth my post is a breath of fresh air compared to the dozens of cloned topics by lonely, desperate people who can only afford one console, or are stupidly loyal to one brand. Loosen up & be happy instead of angrily visiting another 13 year old fanboy created topic that spews out another uneducated opinion on "MGS4 not graphics king", or "Resistance will bury gears 2 (and vice versa)".

Avatar image for carljohnson3456
carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#9 carljohnson3456
Member since 2007 • 12489 Posts
Who cares? The difference will be minimal.
eklineage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 eklineage
Member since 2008 • 2413 Posts
[QUOTE="iWorkForDiddy"]

[QUOTE="SaintsRowSam"]wow are cows that desperate they'll actually say a Boxing Game will be superior on the PS3 than the 360?ArnoldLynchnega

No need to be so insulting my friend. SW is not to be taken to seriously. And to tell you the truth my post is a breath of fresh air compared to the dozens of cloned topics by lonely, desperate people who can only afford one console, or are stupidly loyal to one brand. Loosen up & be happy instead of angrily visiting another 13 year old fanboy created topic that spews out another uneducated opinion on "MGS4 not graphics king", or "Resistance will bury gears 2 (and vice versa)".

I have to agree. Welcome to SW. These kinds of stuff will happen more than 100 times per day. I read a thread somewhere that alot of ppl here are in their 20s. Now...I see these ridiculous posts and compare their age to their posts. I really shake my head at the lack of maturity. 20 years and they act like 7 year olds fighting for ice cream.

iWorkForDiddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 iWorkForDiddy
Member since 2008 • 181 Posts
[QUOTE="iWorkForDiddy"]

[QUOTE="SaintsRowSam"]wow are cows that desperate they'll actually say a Boxing Game will be superior on the PS3 than the 360?ArnoldLynchnega

Well I think there is nothing more worthless on this entire planet than system wars (your video is a close 2nd)...its just It wasnt even funny.

There have been plenty of funny topics that are different from the boring nonsense topics this board gets usually...its just this isnt one of them

_witenite_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 _witenite_
Member since 2008 • 369 Posts
[QUOTE="PvtGump8"]

[QUOTE="SaintsRowSam"]wow are cows that desperate they'll actually say a Boxing Game will be superior on the PS3 than the 360?SaintsRowSam

what the HELL does that have to do with anything

ArnoldLynchnega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ArnoldLynchnega
[QUOTE="ArnoldLynchnega"][QUOTE="iWorkForDiddy"]

[QUOTE="SaintsRowSam"]wow are cows that desperate they'll actually say a Boxing Game will be superior on the PS3 than the 360?eklineage

I have to agree. Welcome to SW. These kinds of stuff will happen more than 100 times per day. I read a thread somewhere that alot of ppl here are in their 20s. Now...I see these ridiculous posts and compare their age to their posts. I really shake my head at the lack of maturity. 20 years and they act like 7 year olds fighting for ice cream.

The saddest part is that the ONLY reason I put one version being superior to the other is the sad fact about the majority of GS forumers are console biased (or fanboys), and it's the only thing that attracts these dillatons to topics. I understand it's called SW for a reason, but it is a rare sight to see logic prevail in this situation given the mentality you are dealing with...So it's more enjoyable to waste less time on here, then post my video evidence of what I've done with that potentially wasted time.

ArnoldLynchnega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ArnoldLynchnega
[QUOTE="ArnoldLynchnega"][QUOTE="iWorkForDiddy"]

[QUOTE="SaintsRowSam"]wow are cows that desperate they'll actually say a Boxing Game will be superior on the PS3 than the 360?iWorkForDiddy

Well I think there is nothing more worthless on this entire planet than system wars (your video is a close 2nd)...its just It wasnt even funny.

There have been plenty of funny topics that are different from the boring nonsense topics this board gets usually...its just this isnt one of them

You need to get outside more then son, as there are plenty of things more worthless than the crap that floods system wars.....Just use the U.S. president as one example that springs to mind.

DireOwl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 DireOwl
Member since 2007 • 3352 Posts
[QUOTE="SaintsRowSam"][QUOTE="PvtGump8"]

[QUOTE="SaintsRowSam"]wow are cows that desperate they'll actually say a Boxing Game will be superior on the PS3 than the 360?PvtGump8

PS3 boxing is still better then your boxing....LOLOLOL

LOL at you two, and these insults.

12345yon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 12345yon
Member since 2007 • 1073 Posts

welcome to system wars

omus101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 omus101
Member since 2006 • 1392 Posts
what boxing game? Am i the only one that clicked the link?
LibertySaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 LibertySaint
Member since 2007 • 6500 Posts
lmao!
Ninten007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Ninten007
Member since 2005 • 3129 Posts

I assume you are talking about Fight Night Round 4? I am glad they are focusing more on the heavyweights because R3 was a dissappointment with the small heavyweight lineup.

Ali vs. Tyson...........my dream match!

mcpow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mcpow
Member since 2006 • 41 Posts

yer well my xbox 360 boxers beats yours...

boxers

verbtex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#21 verbtex  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9196 Posts

And lemmings are so pathetic that they have to go and cause spam threads other than their own?

Anyways, Boxing games aren't really my thing. If it looks alright, I'll consider renting it, if not, well...its one of those ones that I will have to check out later.

Mandingo101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Mandingo101
Member since 2007 • 2317 Posts
is he talking about FNR4 or something? the link has nothing to do with a game...