New Bloodborne gameplay.

• 169 results
#1 Edited by Stringerboy (6968 posts) -

Fuck this looks awesome.

#2 Posted by mems_1224 (46954 posts) -

Looks like Dark Souls, sounds like Dark Souls, animations are pretty much identical to Dark Souls.

Meh.

#3 Posted by Heil68 (43939 posts) -

Awesome. An easy day 1 PS4 exclusive to buy.

#4 Edited by Zethrickk382 (138 posts) -
#5 Posted by Blabadon (26148 posts) -

It's a Souls game alright.

I'll give it three hours before Heil rage quits

#6 Edited by B4X (4250 posts) -
#7 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11700 posts) -

Dat atmosphere...

#8 Posted by which_wich (175 posts) -

Looks like Dark Souls, sounds like Dark Souls, animations are pretty much identical to Dark Souls.

Meh.

Looks like a lemming, sounds like a lemmings, comments are pretty much identical to that of lemmings.

#9 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13811 posts) -

Fuck yes! Loved how there's NPC's that actually fight shit now instead of just waiting for you to talk to them.

Games definitely good looking, that atmosphere is thick! The framerate issues from the e3 reveal appear to be gone as well.

Day 1, that's a killer app.

#10 Posted by clyde46 (45962 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

Meh.

Looks like a lemming, sounds like a lemmings, comments are pretty much identical to that of lemmings.

What if you think the Souls series sucks......

#11 Posted by chikenfriedrice (10171 posts) -

I love the look and feel of this game....is the framerate shit or is it just the video?

#12 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (13811 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@which_wich said:

@mems_1224 said:

Meh.

Mems has such shit taste tho, I couldn't think of a higher honor than to be told my game blows by Meme.

#13 Posted by Blabadon (26148 posts) -

Oh my, ReadingRainbow is telling us about shit taste.

#14 Posted by clyde46 (45962 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@which_wich said:

@mems_1224 said:

Meh.

Mems has such shit taste tho, I couldn't think of a higher honor than to be told my game blows by Meme.

I've noticed that. Maybe its an American thing.

#15 Posted by indzman (17556 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

Meh.

lol

#16 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13811 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

Oh my, ReadingRainbow is telling us about shit taste.

Something you would know all about as well. Performing fellatio on the Vita and parading around a god damned Borderlands sig?

For shame.

#17 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13811 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@clyde46 said:

@which_wich said:

@mems_1224 said:

Meh.

It very well could be.

#18 Posted by Blabadon (26148 posts) -
#19 Posted by freedomfreak (39984 posts) -

That does look like a Souls game. Looks impressive. Really digging those environments.

And obviously, so does the blood.

#20 Posted by indzman (17556 posts) -

Main char can't use a sheild or magic ??? Its gonna be a fvcked up game in terms of difficulty then :(

#21 Posted by NoirLamia777 (2144 posts) -

Holy fuck.....

#22 Posted by sibu_xgamer (339 posts) -

Meh.

So much butthurt.

#23 Posted by lawlessx (46634 posts) -

Was never a fan of the series and this game just looks like more of the same in my eyes

#24 Edited by Stringerboy (6968 posts) -
#25 Edited by happyduds77 (1451 posts) -

Souls but with an awesome gothic theme/setting. Love it.

But there is this one question that boggles my mind. Why do the Souls games get a free pass for being claustrophobic and corridored yet other games get bashed to death?

#26 Posted by Chutebox (36980 posts) -

Stopped watching a few seconds in it, but DAMN the game looks so awesome.

#27 Posted by Stringerboy (6968 posts) -

I love the look and feel of this game....is the framerate shit or is it just the video?

Buttery smooth 20fps.

#28 Edited by Chutebox (36980 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@clyde46 said:

@which_wich said:

@mems_1224 said:

Meh.

It very well could be.

Hey, fuck you both!

#29 Edited by clyde46 (45962 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@clyde46 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@clyde46 said:

@which_wich said:

@mems_1224 said:

Meh.

It very well could be.

Hey, fuck you both!

#30 Posted by ni6htmare01 (929 posts) -

Looks sweet! Day one for sure!

#31 Posted by mems_1224 (46954 posts) -

Fuck yes! Loved how there's NPC's that actually fight shit now instead of just waiting for you to talk to them.

AWESOME DUDE!!!!! Now its only 2 gens behind current RPGs! Dat Japanese "innovation"

lmao

#32 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13811 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

AWESOME DUDE!!!!! Now its only 2 gens behind current RPGs! Dat Japanese "innovation"

lmao

Not everythings been perfect in souls but it's done more right than wrong with just about every itteration it's had.

Especially compared to something like Skyrim.

#33 Posted by mems_1224 (46954 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@clyde46 said:

@which_wich said:

@mems_1224 said:

Meh.

*agrees with me about a game sucking....says I have shit taste*

That makes about as much sense as you people driving on the wrong side of the road.

#34 Posted by farrell2k (5856 posts) -

Games definitely good looking, that atmosphere is thick! The framerate issues from the e3 reveal appear to be gone as well.

Day 1, that's a killer app.

Yeah, but what about the enemies? They see you, swing once, then just stand there waiting for you to attack. Looks like a mindless hack and slash.

#35 Posted by mems_1224 (46954 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

lmao

Not everythings been perfect in souls but it's done more right than wrong with just about every itteration it's had.

Nah, Skyrim is actually fun to play. Dark Souls is fucking boring and more cheap than hard. The boss battles are especially terribad since they're all pretty much the same.

#36 Posted by MBirdy88 (8024 posts) -

It'l no doubt be a great game.

But it feels so lazy..... every interaction is jsut copy pasted and it could easily be a last gen game....

#37 Posted by OhSnapitz (18306 posts) -

Ok.. Is it me or does this look like a "high res" PS3 game?

Meh.. slim pickings on PS4 exclusives so I'll pick it up.

#38 Edited by mems_1224 (46954 posts) -

Ok.. Is it me or does this look like a "high res" PS3 game?

Meh.. slim pickings on PS4 exclusives so I'll pick it up.

Definitely doesn't look impressive graphically.

#39 Edited by clyde46 (45962 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@clyde46 said:

@which_wich said:

@mems_1224 said:

Meh.

*agrees with me about a game sucking....says I have shit taste*

That makes about as much sense as you people driving on the wrong side of the road.

Actually it is you that is driving on the wrong side. Driving on the left is both safer and from an historical point of view it allows you to defend yourself. Unless you're one of those strange aboninations that are left handed people.

#40 Posted by AmazonAngry (945 posts) -

Pack it up, lems and herms.

Your train is heading out.

The Borne Supremecy, and Godstation just won the generation.

#41 Posted by Suppaman100 (3858 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@clyde46 said:

@which_wich said:

@mems_1224 said:

Meh.

It very well could be.

Isn't he like a wannabe american? I thought he was mexican.

#42 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13811 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

lmao

Nah, Skyrim is actually fun to play. Dark Souls is fucking boring and more cheap than hard. The boss battles are especially terribad since they're all pretty much the same.

If you find Skyrim fun, you must also procure enjoyment from watching paint dry.

I'd rather just y'know, go for a jog. It's a much healthier experience if i want to walk for miles and not encounter anything of value.

#43 Edited by TheGuardian03 (21683 posts) -

Same structure as a souls game of course. In the end it will be bored of because of the same formula they follow and no innovation or new gameplay ideas. Shotgun replaces magic? Wow really impresive lol.

Not impressed but i still wanna play it. Demons souls and dark souls 1 felt so fresh and unique, now you know what you're getting and what to expect so the excitement and anticipation are mostly gone. I dont know im just not excited anymore. Maybe i saw too much

#44 Posted by mems_1224 (46954 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

lmao

if i want to walk for miles and not encounter anything of value.

Just described all of Dark Souls. Holy shit there is nothing to do in that game but fight the next predictable enemy. For a game with Souls in the title you'd think the world wouldn't be so lifeless and dull.

#45 Posted by clyde46 (45962 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

lmao

If you find Skyrim fun, you must also procure enjoyment from watching paint dry.

I'd rather just y'know, go for a jog. It's a much healthier experience if i want to walk for miles and not encounter anything of value.

Skyrim and fun can't and should not be used in the same sentence.

#46 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13811 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

lmao

Skyrim and fun can't and should not be used in the same sentence.

I'd like to believe mems just doesn't know any better, but he's old enough to know he's in the wrong at this point.

#47 Posted by ZombeGoast (418 posts) -

I already hate the health system.

#48 Edited by chikenfriedrice (10171 posts) -

@chikenfriedrice said:

Buttery smooth 20fps.

Drives me nuts lol....hopefully that gets fixed.

#49 Posted by Bread_or_Decide (17459 posts) -

Meh.

BLOOD SOULS

#50 Posted by bobbetybob (19249 posts) -

Dark Souls meets Resi 4, cool. Not sure how interested I am in another Souls type game though, they're well made but they're a bit of a slog.