New badass PC horror game about post-invasion world

#1 Edited by jhonMalcovich (4512 posts) -

Looks awesome. UE4 and shit... Falling Sky the game : D

The game has already been greenlit on Steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259440988

#2 Posted by Motokid6 (5236 posts) -

Looks pretty cool so far. Horror games are hard for me to play. Dark+volume= me being a lil bitch. Lol. Outlast nearly gave me a heart attack in the beginning. I'll keep on eye out on this one.

#3 Edited by PS4hasNOgames (1356 posts) -

This is why PC gaming completely sucks, look how choppy the fucking trailer is...PC is low quality and has no personality. This was made by some indie studio in a garage in Kazakstan. LOL

#4 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38214 posts) -

Pretty cool concept. It's like a War of the Worlds horror game and I really like that.

Will have to see more to judge how well it's gonna be executed but I like the idea anyway

#5 Edited by Lulu_Lulu (10284 posts) -

I absolutely hated Falling Skies. Its not a bad show... I just hated it.

#6 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16296 posts) -

Something good greenlit on steam ?

#7 Posted by sam890 (1078 posts) -

This is why PC gaming completely sucks, look how choppy the fucking trailer is...PC is low quality and has no personality. This was made by some indie studio in a garage in Kazakstan. LOL

#8 Posted by Ballroompirate (22555 posts) -

Not interested

#9 Edited by lostrib (34331 posts) -

Seems like a cool concept, but horror games don't really do it for me anyways

#10 Posted by Grey_Eyed_Elf (3693 posts) -

Seems interesting... However if its going to be "early access" no thank you.

#11 Posted by SYSTEM-REBOOT (646 posts) -

You are trying waay too hard

#12 Posted by uninspiredcup (7815 posts) -

A trailer with a generic gruff saying generic movie things and nothing happening.

#13 Posted by CrownKingArthur (4400 posts) -

a ue4 game? i thought to myself 'must be pretty ambitious devs' (Little Orbit). apparently, they've done a few games before - but nothing I've played.

apparently there was a tv series called falling skies, and Little Orbit is teaming up with TNT to deliver this gaming experience.

this sounds very professional.

wait, now I'm realising that I think we're talking about two different things. this game is actually called 'the hum', but there is another game called 'falling skies'. 'falling skies' is coming out on platforms like 360 and ps3, so i doubt they're ue4 games (although its not impossible).

well. i certainly learned a lot.

#14 Posted by Cloud_imperium (2508 posts) -

The show needed co-op .

#15 Posted by Jeager_Titan (945 posts) -

@Lulu_Lulu said:

The show needed co-op .

Spot on mate.

#16 Posted by clone01 (24500 posts) -

@uninspiredcup:

Kind of like your posts. Except replace gruff with whiny twit.

#17 Posted by uninspiredcup (7815 posts) -

@clone01 said:

@uninspiredcup:

Kind of like your posts. Except replace gruff with whiny twit.

I respect your opinion. And you, as a human-being.

#18 Edited by Lulu_Lulu (10284 posts) -

@Cloud_imperium

EXACTLY ! :)

#19 Posted by clone01 (24500 posts) -

@uninspiredcup:

Hmmm. Interesting. I have zero respect for you in any kingdom phylum order family genus, or species.

#20 Edited by Morphic (4335 posts) -

looks cool

#21 Posted by 22Toothpicks (11279 posts) -

@sam890 said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

rofl

That gif gets me every time.

#22 Posted by melonfarmerz (1120 posts) -
#23 Posted by PS4hasNOgames (1356 posts) -

@ps4hasnogames said:

You are trying waay too hard

Im not even trying and your butt is already swollen.

#24 Posted by Motokid6 (5236 posts) -
#25 Posted by mems_1224 (46509 posts) -

Meh, wasn't doing it for me. No thanks.

#26 Posted by clone01 (24500 posts) -
#27 Edited by AmazonAngry (945 posts) -

The Tom (batshit crazy) Cruise War of the Worlds movie was better than how this is shaping up. Narrator needs to stop with the 10 second pauses between words in some attempt to amp up drama.

Just more PC mediocrity.

#28 Posted by edwardecl (2106 posts) -

Bah not more aliens, not scarey... why can't thy come up with something original... for example a volcanic eruption that awakens a group of super strong deformed monkeys that run around ripping off people faces and genitals, now that would be a seriously messed up horror game especially if you played it with VR.

#29 Edited by lostrib (34331 posts) -

The Tom (batshit crazy) Cruise War of the Worlds movie was better than how this is shaping up. Narrator needs to stop with the 10 second pauses between words in some attempt to amp up drama.

Just more PC mediocrity.

Meg, who let you back in the house

#30 Posted by AmazonAngry (945 posts) -

@lostrib: Your Caesar is confused, citizen. Who would lead you and give your life meaning if I were to leave? Carry on, citizen. ;-)

#31 Posted by lostrib (34331 posts) -

@lostrib: Your Caesar is confused, citizen. Who would lead you and give your life meaning if I were to leave? Carry on, citizen. ;-)

what are you talking about?

#32 Posted by biggest_loser (24029 posts) -

Post-apocalypse, post-invasion is becoming as overused as urban warfare and WWII. Find a new setting guys.

#33 Posted by CroidX (970 posts) -

Well I hope its more than run and hide

#34 Edited by AmazonAngry (945 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@amazonangry said:

;-)

#35 Posted by lostrib (34331 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@amazonangry said:

;-)

Awwww, did xboxdone74 get banned by mean ol' Mister @blue_hazy_basic

#36 Posted by melonfarmerz (1120 posts) -

@clone01 said:

Why?

I don't actually... lol

#37 Posted by geniobastardo (1294 posts) -

I love darkness.

#38 Posted by WallofTruth (1523 posts) -

I remember at least 3 people who got banned for using the whole console caesar crap, I'm sure you'll join the soon, even though you're probably all just one person anyway.

#39 Edited by m3dude1 (1151 posts) -

every actual game using ue4 so far looks very mediocre. hmmm.

#40 Edited by Star0 (443 posts) -

Unreal 4...for fuck sakes.

Also, that logo looks so bad.

#41 Posted by aroxx_ab (9265 posts) -

Looks bad...