NEW Assassin's Creed Unity Screenshot Leaked!!

#1 Edited by kipsta77 (939 posts) -

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you yet another "leaked" (wink, wink, Ubisoft) screenshot of AC Unity

This is where it came from:

And the edited version:

The video has since been removed, claimed by Ubisoft: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NriQlHzoA4

I don't think it's concept art, I'm certain it's gameplay. I think it look pretty damn good! Ubisoft will probably be releasing some new footage very soon.

EDIT:

The street closely resembles that of the one in the official trailer:

#2 Posted by clyde46 (44906 posts) -

The one from Utube looks like gameplay, the edited version looks like concept art.

#3 Posted by finalstar2007 (24947 posts) -

My god if that how it really looks from the first pic then im seriously excited

#4 Posted by DocSanchez (1564 posts) -

This must be the wii u version because like that guy said "the wii u is going to get the definitive versions of all your favourite games."

#5 Posted by kipsta77 (939 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

The one from Utube looks like gameplay, the edited version looks like concept art.

Just added brightness/contrast for clarity.

It looks better unedited.

#6 Posted by megaspiderweb09 (3686 posts) -

Can we enter Buildings now ?

#7 Posted by freedomfreak (39148 posts) -

I'll wait for some proper footage. And then I'll wait for the final version, which will obviously look even better.

#8 Posted by bobbetybob (19174 posts) -
@clyde46 said:

They're both definitely concept art.

Can still judge a few things from it though, like that they're clearly going back to an AC2/AC style of city thankfully; free running around those types of streets works a lot better.

#9 Posted by clyde46 (44906 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

Can still judge a few things from it though, like that they're clearly going back to an AC2/AC style of city thankfully; free running around those types of streets works a lot better.

Looks like 17th Centry London.

#10 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16296 posts) -

I'll wait for some proper footage. And then I'll wait for the final version, which will obviously look even better.

Ubisoft games do tend to improve from original reveal to final version.

#11 Edited by clyde46 (44906 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@freedomfreak said:

#12 Posted by madskills6117 (4023 posts) -

The top pic looks like it can be game play. I'm definitely interested but need to see more.

#13 Posted by PAL360 (26706 posts) -

Interesting how we can see the interior of the stores, behind the window! No more loadings between in and out for open world games :)

#14 Posted by freedomfreak (39148 posts) -
@R4gn4r0k said:

@freedomfreak said:

As we all know :p

#15 Posted by HitmanActual (326 posts) -

Make climbing to Eagle Vision spots more challenging like in the early games...it has become easier each game and the towers aren't very high at all anymore.

#16 Posted by Omega-316 (783 posts) -

European setting was always the way to go. AC franchise is all about narrow streets with tall buildings. Climbing a farm in murica vs climbing a cathedral in Europe = Europe wins.

#17 Edited by with_teeth26 (6055 posts) -

unless they totally revamp the combat, stealth and well most other systems I have no interest in this. Sailing was the only thing that kept AC IV from feeling stale and this appears to have none of it.

#18 Edited by murray69murray (126 posts) -

Looks like a current gen game. Which is not bad.

#19 Posted by Pikminmaniac (8763 posts) -

Here's hoping stealth is more necessary/interesting and that the combat doesn't allow you to murder an entire army with ease. We have to get the assassin back in assassin's creed.

#20 Posted by Netret0120 (2028 posts) -

Make climbing to Eagle Vision spots more challenging like in the early games...it has become easier each game and the towers aren't very high at all anymore.

Agreed. I want to look at the tower and go 'Oh crap where do i start:P'

#21 Posted by Vatusus (4429 posts) -

Nice graphics, I must say. I'm kinda tired of AC but I may give this one a go only because of the setting.

#22 Posted by Ghost120x (3738 posts) -

I'm done with assassins creed. Such a good game turned awful by greed. I like ac4 but after playing so many and other ubi games kind of playing like it, such as far cry 3 with the camps/ bases to attack, hunting and crafting ect. It's getting OLD. ubi needs to learn from R* because they take their time and reap the benefits of a lot of $$$.

#23 Posted by AdobeArtist (22819 posts) -

Ditto.

Also just started playing AC4 on PS4. The visuals here are already outstanding this early into the gen. The best water I've seen in any game, the storm effects are fantastic too. Piloting a ship is fun but the ship to ship combat is frustrating from the stiff controls.

#24 Edited by foxhound_fox (87658 posts) -

Looks like a piece of digital art.

i.e. not a screenshot

#25 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (6931 posts) -

Can't wait to see how much the final version is improved. Ubisoft always improves their games during development.

#26 Posted by uninspiredcup (7837 posts) -

unless they totally revamp the combat, stealth and well most other systems I have no interest in this. Sailing was the only thing that kept AC IV from feeling stale and this appears to have none of it.

Totally agree my friend. Assassins Creed is a non game. One of the most basic things to qualify as a game (imo) (which is right) is a failure state. It's almost impossible. It's arguably worse than Call Of Duty.

#27 Posted by silversix_ (14072 posts) -

Its as real as Watch Dogs 2012 gameplay, as real as The Division 2013 gameplay, as real as the first pics/vid of Far Cray 3. This exactly what Ubi wants, get u excited on fake shit. End game will look far from what is shown in the first pic

#28 Edited by AdobeArtist (22819 posts) -

Totally agree my friend. Assassins Creed is a non game.

What a load of elitist bullshit.

#29 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (13420 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@freedomfreak said:

Improved for sure!

#30 Posted by wis3boi (31112 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

did you see the leaked video? It was in-engine. Looks pretty damn good and densely detailed

#31 Edited by Sushiglutton (5225 posts) -

@finalstar2007 said:

Ditto.

Also just started playing AC4 on PS4. The visuals here are already outstanding this early into the gen. The best water I've seen in any game, the storm effects are fantastic too. Piloting a ship is fun but the ship to ship combat is frustrating from the stiff controls.

Best thing is to hide in a bush during a storm. It's awesome how the leaves rustle in the wind :).

I think the ship controls are fine, they are supposed to feel a bit stiff. The game is still very arcadey (in a good way) compared to if it was a realistic simulator of 18th century ships.

#32 Posted by Cloud_imperium (2519 posts) -

Its as real as Watch Dogs 2012 gameplay, as real as The Division 2013 gameplay, as real as the first pics/vid of Far Cray 3. This exactly what Ubi wants, get u excited on fake shit. End game will look far from what is shown in the first pic

#33 Posted by sukraj (22131 posts) -

@kipsta77 said:

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you yet another "leaked" (wink, wink, Ubisoft) screenshot of AC Unity

This is where it came from:

And the edited version:

The video has since been removed, claimed by Ubisoft: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NriQlHzoA4

I don't think it's concept art, I'm certain it's gameplay. I think it look pretty damn good! Ubisoft will probably be releasing some new footage very soon.

EDIT:

The street closely resembles that of the one in the official trailer:

Nice pics