nelson shows off xbox on

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

day 1. Cannot wait for nov 22nd for the worlds best console ever made. Wooble free, lag free, reliable, and has games

#2 Posted by lundy86_4 (43541 posts) -

Holy shit!

#3 Edited by R3FURBISHED (10607 posts) -

So ~10 to boot up the console? Not too shabby

#4 Edited by Heil68 (45220 posts) -

That's pretty nice.

#5 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@R3FURBISHED: compared to 30. Yeah and you aand up to 5 other profiles can be signed in

#6 Posted by ghostwarrior786 (5070 posts) -

@XBOunity: ps4 takes 20.

#7 Edited by Spartan070 (16359 posts) -

Seriously damn.

Sony has dem graphics but X1 has EVERYTHING else it seems.

#8 Edited by Basinboy (11242 posts) -

From suspend to resume or is this full boot?

#9 Edited by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

can't wait to come home every day WHILE running down the stairs i say "xbox on!"

BAMN!

#10 Edited by chikenfriedrice (10530 posts) -

Slick as ever

#11 Posted by Scipio8 (655 posts) -

Dat Windows 8 Kernel

#12 Edited by kuu2 (7370 posts) -

Don't worry though Sony Fan, Sony I am sure will come out with this feature someday just not at launch.

Any moron that believes anything that Sony says about 'future' revisions should have their head examined.

The One on day one.

Greatness just waits.......and waits.....and waits.......

#13 Edited by R3FURBISHED (10607 posts) -

@Basinboy said:

From suspend to resume or is this full boot?

full boot I believe - he did say "Xbox on"

#14 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@Basinboy: full boot

#15 Edited by NineTailedGoku (1927 posts) -

@@@

@kuu2 said:

Don't worry though Sony Fan, Sony I am sure will come out with this feature someday just not at launch.

Any moron that believes anything that Sony says about 'future' revisions should have their head examined.

The One on day one.

LOL at Lems

#16 Posted by Sushiglutton (5340 posts) -

You can always install a SSD for your PS4 if that's important to you: http://www.gamespot.com/videos/how-to-install-a-hard-drive-in-a-playstation-4/2300-6416105/

#17 Edited by nexus303 (204 posts) -

That’s amazing! It definitely looks like MS are going to up the bar this gen. I watched the GS PS4 demo using the PSEYE for voice control etc. a lot of the time it didn’t respond at all.

#18 Posted by Fizzman (9882 posts) -

That's about how long it takes for my PC too boot up. I like that.

#19 Posted by SonofK (1066 posts) -

@NineTailedGoku said:

@@@

@kuu2 said:

The One on day one.

LOL at Lems

lol 30 second boot up

#20 Edited by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@nexus303: that eye isnt even as good as kjnect 1.0. Kinect 2.0 is amazing tech

#21 Posted by Deevoshun (857 posts) -

Damn nice, right now I am really digging Windows 8.1 and this looks a lot like it if it isn't it. I gained 15-20fps on BF4 by switching to Win 8.1 vs Win7.

#22 Edited by Spartan070 (16359 posts) -

B-B-BUT THE KINECT IS TEH WORTHLESS!!

smh...

#23 Edited by Whiteknight19 (1303 posts) -

to bad xbone fanboys only have this to be proud off the rest they haven't got anythink Besides having to play games at a weak resolution

#24 Posted by insanegame377 (332 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

http://instagram.com/p/gq0f97RYTR/

day 1. Cannot wait for nov 22nd for the worlds best console ever made. Wooble free, lag free, reliable, and has games

You cant say its the worlds best console when it hasn't even been released yet. You need to give it a least a few years before it could even be considered for that title.

#25 Posted by Couth_ (10180 posts) -

Dat Sony TV.. Classy move hyrb

#26 Edited by psymon100 (6138 posts) -
@Spartan070 said:

Seriously damn.

Sony has dem graphics but X1 has EVERYTHING else it seems.

I like this. They are very different machines.

I would have removed my own left arm without anaesthetic if both machines were HD twins again. Also, even the Wii U's graphics are all right. I'm sure lems will be happy. ps4 just has the most capability for graphics ... of consoles.

#27 Posted by tdkmillsy (1402 posts) -

@Whiteknight19 said:

to bad xbone fanboys only have this to be proud off the rest they haven't got anythink Besides having to play games at a weak resolution

Resolution didn't help Sony's 2 (yes there was only 2) retail launch games from flopping now did it.

Looking at comparisons of multiplat games I'd take the slight difference with all the extras Kinect, cloud and innovation brings any days.

You enjoy that resolution on you shite console.

#28 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

@XBOunity you really need to learn how to post links, it aint that hard.

#29 Edited by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@kingoflife9:

I know how too, im running windows 8 and I think with the new build it blocks me or something isn't kosher. ill try now. and glad we are xbox brothers, so glad we called the ps4 shitting out and new it was a Piece of crap

#30 Edited by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

@XBOunity: well i weighed my options, shit on both, and chose the better one. madden or fifa?

#31 Posted by Alucard_Prime (3043 posts) -

Damn that was quick.

#32 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@kingoflife9:

do you see the video on the opening post? its not showing me showing, but said it went, this is why I don't bother I start to get pissed

#33 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

@XBOunity: na its just an empty box. this site has been fucked up since the change.

#34 Posted by kuu2 (7370 posts) -

@NineTailedGoku said:

@@@

@kuu2 said:

The One on day one.

LOL at Lems

You know you love me. ;)

#35 Edited by kuu2 (7370 posts) -

@SonofK said:

@NineTailedGoku said:

@@@

@kuu2 said:

The One on day one.

LOL at Lems

lol 30 second boot up

I do respect NTG though. He is hear defending what is left of the Cows day.

It is funny that the supposed better console struggles to boot up. Plus all of the crashing PelayStations we are hearing about.

#36 Posted by Bruin1986 (1300 posts) -

@Whiteknight19 said:

Honest question:

Would you rather play a mediocre game at 1080p native or a stellar game at 1080p upscaled?

Given the average conversation on System Wars in recent weeks...I honestly can't tell from many posters.

#37 Posted by AncientDozer (8129 posts) -

@NineTailedGoku said:

@@@

@kuu2 said:

The One on day one.

LOL at Lems

To be fair, Nine Tailed Goku (please don't combine Dragon Ball Z and Naruto; it gives fanfic writers horrible ideas), the PS3 did make people wait an awful long time before it got better.

#38 Posted by charizard1605 (58260 posts) -

Okay, that is seriously impressive.

#39 Edited by TwistedShade (3165 posts) -

Am I uh.....Am I missing something here?

#40 Posted by avigeil (715 posts) -

i dont see anything.

can someone send me a link for the video

#41 Edited by s0ldier69 (2096 posts) -

Beautiful piece of art that machine is.

#42 Posted by Truth_Hurts_U (9260 posts) -

Your videos aren't working.

As for the boot time. People already forgot that XBO uses a standard desktop 3.5 inch HDD. While the PS4 uses a 2.5 inch.

Desktop Drive > Laptop Drive

Sony lets you swap the HDD.

SSHD > Desktop Drive

SSD > Desktop Drive

#43 Posted by blackace (20886 posts) -

@k2theswiss said:

can't wait to come home every day WHILE running down the stairs i say "xbox on!"

BAMN!

You could have the game loaded and on screen waiting for you by the time you get out of the bathroom. That is nice.

#44 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

I cant freaking edit on this god damn windows 8 machine. something about this browser maybe and gamespot don't mesh all the time. I cant post stuff like pictures like I usually did, the new remake killed me but ill try to update, this is annoying me now, and sorry to all those who are looking for the video.

#45 Posted by sailor232 (4831 posts) -

Post a link or something! Can't see anything.