Need for Speed, X1 vs. PS4 comparison vid.

• 71 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (6169 posts) -

@clr84651 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@clr84651 said:

@FoxbatAlpha:

You have a girl in your sig giving everyone the bird. You are a total loser and anything you say is wrong and meaningless.

Hey but it pissed you off though. Thank you for the accurate description of my sig back to me. I forgot what I looked like. Cheer up bud.

No, how about you be decent and get rid of that crappy sig. Why do you feel it necessary to be an jerk?! I'm happy and fine. You are not if you feel you have to have a sig giving people the bird. Wise up!

in the future I will change it. I don't know if you spend all of your time in OT, to get all your posts but in SW cows are jerks. This sig is for them.

I am perfectly happy so don't tell me to wise up like you are someone important to me.

#52 Posted by heretrix (37322 posts) -

They look pretty much the same.

#53 Posted by Shielder7 (5152 posts) -

@Shielder7 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Wi4jw9YzA

Both running in 1080p@ 30fps. I guess all that PS4 powa is coming later down the road.

X1............................................................looks better.

If there both 1080p@ 30fps why does the ps 4 need to catch up latter down the road?

Also with the crappy video how can you tell which looks better you defy all logic....

later down the road as in I don't see the 50% power difference that some people are claiming. I don't see it because its not there.

Yeah because a need for speed launch game is going to push the limits of both systems and a crappy low res video if proof of that /eye roll

So far I've seen the PS 4 out preform the X1 both on paper and demonstrations you can sit there with your eyes closed and say "If I can't see it it's not there" all you want but it's not going to magically disappear in a peek a boo game because your mom's not around to hid it behind her back.

#54 Edited by Riverwolf007 (23537 posts) -

they look the same to me but it does make me laugh that minor multiplat difference meant dick all to sony fanboys last gen but this gen are superdy duperty important.

#55 Edited by Promised_Trini (3585 posts) -

Looks the same,IGN is freaking stupid for not showing the same Level,Car,and Time of day setting.

#56 Edited by navyguy21 (12750 posts) -

Awesome comparison!

I especially liked the recording in different lighting conditions/time of day and pausing and completely different places in the video!

Well done!

#57 Posted by Gaming-Planet (13998 posts) -

@Couth_ said:

This game is going to look glorious in 1440p, 120hz.. WTF @ a racing game @ 30 frames per second wtf.. Especially one based on a need for SPEED. What a lie.. Class action lawsuit incoming i reckon

I heard the PC version was gimped.

#58 Edited by DarthaPerkinjan (776 posts) -

Looks like IGN successfully fooled several lemmings into really believing the XBOX 720p will have all its games look just as good as PS4

#59 Posted by bobbetybob (19185 posts) -

So I guess "TEH DEVELOPERS SUCK" is the new go to phrase for all future graphics threads? If the game looks similar on both platforms then Cows will say the dev sucks, if it looks different then Lemmings will say the developer sucks.

#60 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42637 posts) -

Judging a game's graphics by a YouTube video is so wrong.

#61 Edited by R3FURBISHED (10358 posts) -

They look exactly the same - that is to say very good indeed.

#62 Posted by handssss (1825 posts) -

they look the same to me but it does make me laugh that minor multiplat difference meant dick all to sony fanboys last gen but this gen are superdy duperty important.

i guess now that the shoe is on the other foot and the playstation does have the better multiplats, it stopped mattering and is now funny.

#63 Edited by bobbetybob (19185 posts) -
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Judging a game's graphics by a YouTube video is so wrong.

Yep, the only thing stupider is judging them from an animated gif. Apparently a lot of people on System Wars play games on 4 inch TV's.

#64 Edited by da_illest101 (7420 posts) -

Looks the same, not impressed by the gameplay though I never liked need for speed

#65 Posted by AM-Gamer (3583 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha: They look exactly the same god lems are desperate.

#66 Posted by Couth_ (10016 posts) -

@Couth_ said:

This game is going to look glorious in 1440p, 120hz.. WTF @ a racing game @ 30 frames per second wtf.. Especially one based on a need for SPEED. What a lie.. Class action lawsuit incoming i reckon

I heard the PC version was gimped.

Heard that initially as well but as long as the FPS isn't locked and it does 1440 then it's all good

#67 Posted by SonofK (1066 posts) -

@handssss said:

@SonofK said:

@Shewgenja said:

Clearly, the color and saturation settings on the cars were set differently. This is an utter shit comparison video when whomever made the video obviously set the PS4 cars to look more drab.

Shennanigans, and the thumbnail shows it on Youtube LOL

A rumor gets spread on Neogaf by an idiot like famousmortimer

Cows: 100% legit, must be true

Someone does a comparison video, visual evidence, PS4 gets the short stick

Cows: It's rigged, fake, 100% false

Cows are and always will be the special ed class of the internet.

confirmed industry insider with a proven track record vs a sloppy comparison with different settings for the 2 games.

Yeah... your case sucks as usual.

Confirmed by an industry insider, who never has a source for any of his claims, is a Sony d*ck sucker who made up this nonsense about the XB1' OS not working, then gets proven wrong and embarrassed by Tom Warren

Yeah, you can stop talking now.

#68 Edited by Riverwolf007 (23537 posts) -

@handssss said:

@Riverwolf007 said:

i guess now that the shoe is on the other foot and the playstation does have the better multiplats, it stopped mattering and is now funny.

it still matters to me.

barring psn remaining its traditional shyt quality my multiplat money will be going into ps4.

if on the other hand psn remains the way it has always been then the x1 versions will still be the best multiplats no matter what the gfx advantages are.

#69 Posted by Shewgenja (8488 posts) -

@SonofK said:

@handssss said:

@SonofK said:

@Shewgenja said:

Clearly, the color and saturation settings on the cars were set differently. This is an utter shit comparison video when whomever made the video obviously set the PS4 cars to look more drab.

confirmed industry insider with a proven track record vs a sloppy comparison with different settings for the 2 games.

Confirmed by an industry insider, who never has a source for any of his claims, is a Sony d*ck sucker who made up this nonsense about the XB1' OS not working, then gets proven wrong and embarrassed by Tom Warren

http://gamingbolt.com/ps4-day-one-update-new-details-game-discs-dont-have-it-dev-kits-identical-to-retail-units-and-more#XbPvFzrCFefSx1QA.99

You sure like the pitchforks and torches routine for someone who doesn't have their facts straight at all. XBox One is shipping with literally no OS out of the box.

Come at me bro. What you got on that?

#70 Posted by SonofK (1066 posts) -

@SonofK said:

@handssss said:

@SonofK said:

@Shewgenja said:

http://gamingbolt.com/ps4-day-one-update-new-details-game-discs-dont-have-it-dev-kits-identical-to-retail-units-and-more#XbPvFzrCFefSx1QA.99

You sure like the pitchforks and torches routine for someone who doesn't have their facts straight at all. XBox One is shipping with literally no OS out of the box.

Come at me bro. What you got on that?

Are you an idiot? I realize that's a rhetorical question, what does that have to do with the OS being buggy and not working like Famousmoridiot originally stated? No sh*t the XB1 was going to require an update on day 1, we've known that since when? July?

I understand that SW isn't meant to be taken seriously but getting a 3rd grade reading comprehension would do you wonders.

#71 Posted by TheTruthIsREAL (759 posts) -

Both titles are 1080p and locked at 30? Why? Oh yeah, forced parity.

#72 Posted by kingtone85 (47 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@killzowned24 said:

Terrible comparison. Since it uses Frostbite ,i'm betting xbone is not 1080p.

oohh Betting wars.

I bet most people will be raging after playing KZ. seeing all the fog and pop in.

I bet the PS4 is gonna overheat and redline

I bet this is pissing you off.

He's paying $100 less and getting a more powerful console. How could he be mad?

even with all that, he has nothing to play. I would be upset too.