My Plea to Sony

• 105 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

UnbiasedPoster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 UnbiasedPoster
Member since 2013 • 1134 Posts

My plea to Sony: Continue doing what you are doing. You are saving gaming as we know it.

My plea to TC: Stop being so asshurt.

ChristianGmr14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By ChristianGmr14
Member since 2014 • 157 Posts

I've been pretty happy with Infamous Second Son, amazing! But this gen just got started, I'm sure we will see more at E3. I hope all companies deliver some awesome games!

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

I remember lem with this type of thread at start of ps3 as well, then ps3 dominates generation and xbox is gearsforzahalo.

And DS4 is best controller of gaming. Dealwith.jpg.

Indicud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Indicud
Member since 2013 • 745 Posts

@Mr-Kutaragi: TC is just looking for attention.

UNcartMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 UNcartMe
Member since 2011 • 725 Posts

Out of all the game companies out there, Sony has always had the better, more diverse first party titles out there. That doesn't make anyone a cow if they admit this, just someone who has a brain.

Avatar image for littlestreakier
littlestreakier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By littlestreakier
Member since 2004 • 2950 Posts
@darkangel115 said:

Sony, Can you please Give me a game that

1) Isn't made for kids

2) Isn't a sequel to a below average series

3) isn't based on a lame sport like racing or baseball

4) Isn't an 4 hour indie game

5) is a new IP

Mostly Sony, can you give me what i was promised when i Pre-Ordered my PS4. I watched you E3 I was promised Sony had 20 new 1st party exclusives coming out in the 1st year, 12 of those were new IPs. I gladly pre-ordered my PS4 and picked it up on day 1. now 6 months later and with E3 around the corner I'd like to know where are my games I was promised? I know cows love to cradle your scrotum like its a baby they are trying to put to sleep, and you love the feeling of hooves on your scrotums and are happy the cows are pleased and will defend you till the death. But what about people like me? The average gamer who just wants to unwind after a long day of work and taking care of kids. Who wants to spend a few hours a night relaxing and enjoying new games. I took you for your word. So now you have 5 months left to prove to the average gamer that you were sincere and really are "for the gamers" by coming through on your word. So my plea is for you at E3 to announce these 15 other games you promised are coming in the next 5 months.

The PS4 isn't even a year old yet...all generations start out like this. I honestly can't agree with this viewpoint.

1) Sony needs games that are made for kids, as well as, adults because A LOT of parents will buy their kids a PS4.

2) I'm not sure what you qualify as a "below average series" but Infamous:SS is probably the best single player game on PS4. Uncharted by many is not considered a below average series and a sequel for the series has been confirmed.

3) I don't even understand why you would complain about this. Sony has one sports game they create (correct me if more than one), a sports game SO GOOD that 2K was forced to stop making their baseball series, entirely. Same with racing, as far as I know Driveclub is the only racing game confirmed for PS4 right now, one game. Sony needs a racing game from compete with MS's racing game.

4) There were two stand out indie games that Sony has given us for free if you have PSN+, Resogun and Outlast. Resogun received numerous praise from the gaming community and also from reviews. Outlast is also one of the best indie titles I've played in a while IMO.

5) Sony is introducing a new IP with The Order (that is not aimed towards kids). I have high expectations for this game and feel like it'll be a great game. I'm sure there are more that I can't think of off the top of my head that are coming from Sony studios. Also Project Beast is a new IP (spiritual successor to demon souls) looks very promising from what I've seen so far. Although the game is being created by From Software, the fact that it's Playstation exclusive kind of puts it in the category as "new IP from Sony" in a way.

Lastly, Sony always lies to gamers before a console comes out. I remember when Sony convinced everyone to not buy the Sega Dreamcast and wait for the PS2 with BS hardware claims. The final build was nothing like what they said it would be. But they killed Sega's console.

With all this being said I do think Sony is sincere this gen. It's pretty much do or die for them. The company is losing A LOT of money and it's highly feasible that Sony may not exist within our lifetime. Sony themselves stated they looked back to the PS2 era of dominance and tried to analyze why it dominated. List below:
1. Easy to program for - Yes, developers have stated this many times
2. Large install base - Yes, currently PS4 has a big lead over XB1 in sales
3. Focus is games - Yes, Sony has stated many times that the PS4 is primarily a gaming platform and their actions so far have done nothing to show this isn't true.

kunalanand50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By kunalanand50
Member since 2012 • 183 Posts

This guy is nothing but a freaking troll. He does the same on ign forums as well. For the past 1 years, he has been doing nothing but trolling and flaim baithing the ps3/4 lobby!

XBOTS are some of the most delusional and hypocrites people on the planet. They hardly got anything in terms of exclusives for the last 3-4 years and now suddenly they have got some exclusives since 360 had been long abandoned by MS, exclusives are the most important thing to these people totally forgetting the past 4 years.

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#59 Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

My plea to you is to never make another thread.

Roler42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Roler42
Member since 2013 • 1067 Posts

threads like this make me smile :)

My only plea is that Sony keeps doing what they are doing

TC should stick to playing CoD, Halo and Titanfall as it seems he won't take anything that isn't that

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#61  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

It is my opinion that Sony exclusives are very overrated . Most of them are set in present time with no lore and boring/shallow world with protagonist similar to some street thug or douche bag . There are only few games that have different setting like god of war series but that's just hack n slash game .

At least Xbox One have some Sci Fi stuff like Halo or innovative titles like Quantum Break . Even Mass Effect was started Xbox 360 . On other hand PC is home of Witcher (RPG) , Squadron 42 (Space Sim) , Styx (Stealth Action) etc . Variety .

TC is right . Sony always builds hype by showing bullshots and pre rendered trailers and lies about "X amount of games coming this year" but nothing really happens .

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Cloud_imperium said:

It is my opinion that Sony exclusives are very overrated . Most of them are set in present time with no lore and boring/shallow world with protagonist similar to some street thug or douche bag . There are only few games that have different setting like god of war series but that's just hack n slash game .

At least Xbox One have some Sci Fi stuff like Halo or innovative titles like Quantum Break . Even Mass Effect was started Xbox 360 . On other hand PC is home of Witcher (RPG) , Squadron 42 (Space Sim) , Styx (Stealth Action) etc . Variety .

SNIPER, is that you?

Evo_nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Evo_nine
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

sorry op but I don't feel sorry for you.

After all the lies and deceit Sony is famous for, you still chose to believe that this time would be different. Wasn't drive club meant to be a launch title? so much for being easy to develop for.

On the bright side you have flower and resogen to keep you busy lol

This is why sony is facing financial doom.

CrashNBurn281

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 CrashNBurn281
Member since 2014 • 1574 Posts

Every company has that PR person that they wish would say a little less. Sony is no different.

Games take time to make. I would much rather have something delayed and play better than get an unfinished product.

Sony has done fine in delivering content so far IMO. Your tastes may be the issue. They have to try and provide content for tastes of every kind. That is going to spread someone thin when trying to build a game library.

Launch console my good man. Should have stuck with the last gen a little longer.

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#67 KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

Um.....

Project Beast? Kill Strain? The Order 1886? Uncharted 4?

PS4 got games, just gotta wait a few more months.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#68 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9531 Posts

I Plea that a flea drinks some tea in a boat in the sea and everyone lets him be.

I'll go eat some hay, lay by the bay, I just may.. what do'ya say?

*I've lost it" lol

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178837 Posts

Sub par troll thread....meh.

jake44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#70 jake44
Member since 2003 • 2085 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@lostrib said:

Blog it

Topics like this are so pointless. It says "My Plea to Sony" but it's not to Sony, as Sony will never see this. LOL!

Sony's going to do whatever Sony's going to do.

It's like saying My Plea to Mother Nature. You can't control the weather & you can't control Sony.

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@FastRobby said:

@Evo_nine said:

After all the lies and deceit Sony is famous for, you still chose to believe that this time would be different. Wasn't drive club meant to be a launch title? so much for being easy to develop for.

This... They say Microsoft are assholes for shoving DRM in our throats, but Sony just always lies, Microsoft is at least upfront about it, and changes policies if the consumer doesn't like it. Microsoft listens, Sony just takes advantage.

MS lies and doesn't change their horrible anti-consumer policies until their wallets take a beating. they openly tell their fanbase to "deal with it" and then screw over all their existing customers who did once they abruptly make their changes. and they'll never change for the better so long as their fanboys keep coming back to them and defending them like abused housewives.

but yes, bitch about select game developers who work for sony delaying games in order to work on them longer (a common practice in this industry and something xbox exclusives are not exempt from) and then claim sony lies on the level as MS.

oh and financial doom and gloom about Sony as a whole for good measure since you have no real ammo against Playstation as Playstation.

drekula2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#73 drekula2
Member since 2012 • 3349 Posts

sony made more new ip's than nintendo and microsoft combined last gen lmao

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@drekula2 said:

sony made more new ip's than nintendo and microsoft combined last gen lmao

source?

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

@Mystery_Writer said:

My plea to Sony is to release a decent controller. Something that prioritizes thumbsticks over d-pad when it comes to placement.

Fighting genre occupy a small space in the overall gaming industry. Having the d-pad placed in a prominent location of the controller is a disservice to all other genres that rely more on thumbsticks.

bro the ps4 controller is better than the X1.

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@FastRobby said:

@handssss said:

@FastRobby said:

@Evo_nine said:

This... They say Microsoft are assholes for shoving DRM in our throats, but Sony just always lies, Microsoft is at least upfront about it, and changes policies if the consumer doesn't like it. Microsoft listens, Sony just takes advantage.

MS lies and doesn't change their horrible anti-consumer policies until their wallets take a beating. they openly tell their fanbase to "deal with it" and then screw over all their existing customers who did once they abruptly make their changes. and they'll never change for the better so long as their fanboys keep coming back to them and defending them like abused housewives.

but yes, bitch about select game developers who work for sony delaying games in order to work on them longer (a common practice in this industry and something xbox exclusives are not exempt from) and then claim sony lies on the level as MS.

oh and financial doom and gloom about Sony as a whole for good measure since you have no real ammo against Playstation as Playstation.

You think I'm only talking about the delays of Sony? Please, look at this list of the things they promissed with the PS3...

Sony lies

It's a valid source. The first one is immediately a goody:

“We are happy to announce that PlayStation 3 will have backward compatibility…” — former Sony Computer Entertainment chairman Ken Kutaragi

so now it's calling them liars and complaining about how they do business for things said nearly a decade ago about their last system. We live in the here and now and they learned from their past mistakes. Seems like MS should've done the same.

also ps3 did have BC, you dumbass. Several models of it did. They removed it in time, but that doesn't make them liars.

gfxpipeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 gfxpipeline
Member since 2014 • 543 Posts

@littlestreakier said:

Lastly, Sony always lies to gamers before a console comes out. I remember when Sony convinced everyone to not buy the Sega Dreamcast and wait for the PS2 with BS hardware claims. The final build was nothing like what they said it would be. But they killed Sega's console.

Dreamcast fans still crying over their POS console taking a dirtnap after getting destroyed by Sony's graphically superior PS2.

Love it.

littlestreakier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 littlestreakier

@gfxpipeline said:

@littlestreakier said:

Dreamcast fans still crying over their POS console taking a dirtnap after getting destroyed by Sony's graphically superior PS2.

Love it.

lol, the PS2 definitely met Sony's claims of it being 35 times more power than the Dreamcast. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but with the Dreamcast Sega did a lot of things right. Why someone would want ANY console to fail is beyond me. I'm not crying over the Dreamcast failing, I'm just acknowledging the fact that Sony lies to consumers all the time and has a long history of misleading gamers to gain an advantage over their competition.

Also, the irony of your statement is really amusing. The Dreamcast didn't ultimately fail because of Sony, it failed because Sega ran out of money to support it. With the financial state of Sony right now...I wouldn't be surprised if the PS4 failed because Sony ran out of money to support it. If you look at my sig you'll see that I own a PS4, I'm just being objective...

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@littlestreakier said:

@darkangel115 said:

Sony, Can you please Give me a game that

1) Isn't made for kids

2) Isn't a sequel to a below average series

3) isn't based on a lame sport like racing or baseball

4) Isn't an 4 hour indie game

5) is a new IP

Mostly Sony, can you give me what i was promised when i Pre-Ordered my PS4. I watched you E3 I was promised Sony had 20 new 1st party exclusives coming out in the 1st year, 12 of those were new IPs. I gladly pre-ordered my PS4 and picked it up on day 1. now 6 months later and with E3 around the corner I'd like to know where are my games I was promised? I know cows love to cradle your scrotum like its a baby they are trying to put to sleep, and you love the feeling of hooves on your scrotums and are happy the cows are pleased and will defend you till the death. But what about people like me? The average gamer who just wants to unwind after a long day of work and taking care of kids. Who wants to spend a few hours a night relaxing and enjoying new games. I took you for your word. So now you have 5 months left to prove to the average gamer that you were sincere and really are "for the gamers" by coming through on your word. So my plea is for you at E3 to announce these 15 other games you promised are coming in the next 5 months.

The PS4 isn't even a year old yet...all generations start out like this. I honestly can't agree with this viewpoint.

1) Sony needs games that are made for kids, as well as, adults because A LOT of parents will buy their kids a PS4.

2) I'm not sure what you qualify as a "below average series" but Infamous:SS is probably the best single player game on PS4. Uncharted by many is not considered a below average series and a sequel for the series has been confirmed.

3) I don't even understand why you would complain about this. Sony has one sports game they create (correct me if more than one), a sports game SO GOOD that 2K was forced to stop making their baseball series, entirely. Same with racing, as far as I know Driveclub is the only racing game confirmed for PS4 right now, one game. Sony needs a racing game from compete with MS's racing game.

4) There were two stand out indie games that Sony has given us for free if you have PSN+, Resogun and Outlast. Resogun received numerous praise from the gaming community and also from reviews. Outlast is also one of the best indie titles I've played in a while IMO.

5) Sony is introducing a new IP with The Order (that is not aimed towards kids). I have high expectations for this game and feel like it'll be a great game. I'm sure there are more that I can't think of off the top of my head that are coming from Sony studios. Also Project Beast is a new IP (spiritual successor to demon souls) looks very promising from what I've seen so far. Although the game is being created by From Software, the fact that it's Playstation exclusive kind of puts it in the category as "new IP from Sony" in a way.

With all this being said I do think Sony is sincere this gen. It's pretty much do or die for them. The company is losing A LOT of money and it's highly feasible that Sony may not exist within our lifetime. Sony themselves stated they looked back to the PS2 era of dominance and tried to analyze why it dominated. List below:

1. Easy to program for - Yes, developers have stated this many times

2. Large install base - Yes, currently PS4 has a big lead over XB1 in sales

3. Focus is games - Yes, Sony has stated many times that the PS4 is primarily a gaming platform and their actions so far have done nothing to show this isn't true.

1) yes i agree they need both types of games. But at this point they need adult games more. I mean I have 2 kids and there are plenty of games out for them like skylanders, disney infinity, knack, lego superheroes, lego movie game etc.

2) For me i Consider Infamous and KZ below average series. Uncharted I consider a good series.

3) because MLB the show and Driveclub aren't giving me a reason to use my SP4

4) Resogun was boring after 15 minutes. I didn't even play outlast. I've downloaded all the free games but haven't' even bothered to play them.

5) Thats really 1 new IP (the order) for all you know "project beast" could be demon souls 2. Nobody knows anything and ti doesn't even have a name yet. Best case it comes out in 2016 and even then its being optimistic.

Now I know most of 1-5 is opinion, and i can respect if other people have a different opinion, But what I do like is that you actually replied to the bottom part where its a fact Sony has promised us 20 new 1sy party game sin the 1st year with 12 of them being new IPs and didn't even come close to delivering, They won't even get half the number they promised.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60705 Posts

My plea is to give my wallet a break! With SONY delivering a barn bursting amount of world class, highs coring exclusives, I'm going to have to take a 2nd mortgage out on my house!!!

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 darkangel115
@KillzoneSnake said:

Um.....

Project Beast? Kill Strain? The Order 1886? Uncharted 4?

PS4 got games, just gotta wait a few more months.

Project beats has shown almost nothing and doesn't even have a name yet. Kill strain doesn't exist yet its just a patent Sony filed for. The order and UC4 aren't making it in the 1st year

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

I gotta agree... apart from Infamous there's very little as of yet to get me excited about the PS4. Delays like we'r seeing with drive club also dont fill me with confidence. I am waiting for the release of driveclub and the release of the order before I even consider purchasing a PS4. Hopefully by then this gen will start picking up with more software choice available rather than playing a waiting game.

Either way Sony needs to start setting realistic release dates and sticking to them (within reasons). Dont get me started on TLG.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

If that Camera man from the Sony presser is back this year. I will punch something!!!

Timstuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#85 Timstuff
Member since 2002 • 26840 Posts

@clr84651 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Why because I didn't attack a company? or make a stupid statement with no backup?

My new plea is for people to not reply unless they have something worthwhile to add ;)

I have something worthwhile to add. SONY WILL NEVER READ THIS TOPIC, IT'S POINTLESS!

The thread really should have ended after this post.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

LOL at anybody these days that take Sony serious on their promises. If you haven't learned yet, they you deserve what you get.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#87 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

@Mystery_Writer said:

My plea to Sony is to release a decent controller. Something that prioritizes thumbsticks over d-pad when it comes to placement.

Fighting genre occupy a small space in the overall gaming industry. Having the d-pad placed in a prominent location of the controller is a disservice to all other genres that rely more on thumbsticks.

theres always xb1...

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

Why are you making a plea to a company that does not care at all about you?

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 darkangel115

3 Hours until Sony E3, and since the cows agree sony is falling about 15 games short on their promise, what are the chances they come through at E3?

gfxpipeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 gfxpipeline
Member since 2014 • 543 Posts

@littlestreakier said:

@gfxpipeline said:

@littlestreakier said:

Love it.

lol, the PS2 definitely met Sony's claims of it being 35 times more power than the Dreamcast. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but with the Dreamcast Sega did a lot of things right. Why someone would want ANY console to fail is beyond me. I'm not crying over the Dreamcast failing, I'm just acknowledging the fact that Sony lies to consumers all the time and has a long history of misleading gamers to gain an advantage over their competition.

Also, the irony of your statement is really amusing. The Dreamcast didn't ultimately fail because of Sony, it failed because Sega ran out of money to support it. With the financial state of Sony right now...I wouldn't be surprised if the PS4 failed because Sony ran out of money to support it. If you look at my sig you'll see that I own a PS4, I'm just being objective...

The Dreamcast was a weak POS console that deserved to crash and burn with gamers.

Nothing but another bit of roadkill in Sony's rear view mirror

But thanks for the bitter tears. Always hilarious to see Dreamcast fans still crying after fourteen years.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@kunalanand50 said:

This guy is nothing but a freaking troll. He does the same on ign forums as well. For the past 1 years, he has been doing nothing but trolling and flaim baithing the ps3/4 lobby!

XBOTS are some of the most delusional and hypocrites people on the planet. They hardly got anything in terms of exclusives for the last 3-4 years and now suddenly they have got some exclusives since 360 had been long abandoned by MS, exclusives are the most important thing to these people totally forgetting the past 4 years.

lol. Yeah, he's a funny old chap.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 darkangel115

@SolidTy said:

@kunalanand50 said:

really? how often do i post on IGN? I stopped posting there because they are worse then the cows here. And that was my decision to do so. I'm not banned or anything. Lats time i posted was asking for help on trying to get my PS4 to work before having to send it back to sony and people were laughing about how my kids lost all their game saves due to having to send it back instead of offering help. So i pretty much stopped posting there.

But please do show me any proof of trolling :)

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

darkangel115 said:

@SolidTy said:

@kunalanand50 said:

really? how often do i post on IGN? I stopped posting there because they are worse then the cows here. And that was my decision to do so. I'm not banned or anything. Lats time i posted was asking for help on trying to get my PS4 to work before having to send it back to sony and people were laughing about how my kids lost all their game saves due to having to send it back instead of offering help. So i pretty much stopped posting there.

You quoted the wrong user. Although you are fixated on one single fangroup across various sites as you so ably demonstrated above (dem cowz!), I didn't sling IGN accusations, and I certainly won't be showing you proof of anything, lol. Your agenda was well recieved since you started posting last summer on Gamespot.com with this fairly new account (Member Since: July 23, 2013 Posts: 1136).

As far as you wanting proof, ask the guy who called you delusional and brought up IGN. He seems to know you on at least two websites, lol. I just enjoyed a good chuckle. :)

thegamer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 thegamer00
Member since 2013 • 153 Posts

Can Sony make a controller that last longer than 6 hours. Thanks.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By darkangel115

@SolidTy said:

darkangel115 said:

@SolidTy said:

@kunalanand50 said:

You quoted the wrong user. Although you are fixated on one single fangroup across various sites as you so ably demonstrated above (dem cowz!), I didn't sling IGN accusations, and I certainly won't be showing you proof of anything, lol. Your agenda was well recieved since you started posting last summer on Gamespot.com with this fairly new account (Member Since: July 23, 2013 Posts: 1136).

As far as you wanting proof, ask the guy who called you delusional and brought up IGN. He seems to know you on at least two websites, lol. I just enjoyed a good chuckle. :)

No need to. was making a simple point. and new account or not, doesn't really matter. I posted on here a long long time ago. But by the time i decided to come back i forgot what my account info was lol. I didn't realize it was so frowned upon for new users to join a forum. At least my posts have info, clearly state when i have an opinion or something is a fact, and don't' post 1 liner comments trolling people. I can care less personally. The only people i ever have a good conversation with are the hermits, which is funny because I don't even game on PC that much. They just seem the most rational.

littlestreakier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 littlestreakier

@darkangel115: Yea, too many people here in SW gives Sony a pass for blatantly lying. I don't understand why, Sony has been lying to gamers since the PS1 era onwards...stupid people think that's perfectly acceptable.

littlestreakier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 littlestreakier

@gfxpipeline: I'm gonna laugh SO hard if PS4 fails, and this is coming from a PS4 owner...

kunalanand50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By kunalanand50

@darkangel115 said:

@SolidTy said:

@kunalanand50 said:

Don't act innocent. You clearly know how you had been acting on ign ps lobby since both the consoles were launched. Now, you don't really post there simply because nobody takes you seriously anymore. People trolled you when you opened the thread simply because you had been trolling the same board for months before that. Every single regular on ps lobby knows that. Don't act innocent. You know that as well.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 darkangel115

@kunalanand50 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@SolidTy said:

@kunalanand50 said:

Don't act innocent. You clearly know how you had been acting on ign ps lobby since both the consoles were launched. Now, you don't really post there simply because nobody takes you seriously anymore. People trolled you when you opened the thread simply because you had been trolling the same board for months before that. Every single regular on ps lobby knows that. Don't act innocent. You know that as well.

Except I wasn't and that's the issue. all it takes is to say I don't like "X" about PS and all of a sudden your labeled a troll. I could be the CEO of Sony, Own stock, have 5 PS4s but I i was to come on a forum and say I don't like the light bar or something like that, I'd be labeled a troll and an xbot immediately. The lems can be idiots sometimes, but never as bad as the cows. at least they can take constructive criticism, cows can't.

Also back to the topic. Can we all officially agree now that Sony lied about releasing 20 1st part games in the 1st year of PS with 12 being new IPs? I was expecting some good stuff from E3 but i got nothing.

kunalanand50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 kunalanand50

@darkangel115 said:

@kunalanand50 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@SolidTy said:

@kunalanand50 said:

Except I wasn't and that's the issue. all it takes is to say I don't like "X" about PS and all of a sudden your labeled a troll. I could be the CEO of Sony, Own stock, have 5 PS4s but I i was to come on a forum and say I don't like the light bar or something like that, I'd be labeled a troll and an xbot immediately. The lems can be idiots sometimes, but never as bad as the cows. at least they can take constructive criticism, cows can't.

Also back to the topic. Can we all officially agree now that Sony lied about releasing 20 1st part games in the 1st year of PS with 12 being new IPs? I was expecting some good stuff from E3 but i got nothing.

Constructive criticism? AHAHAHHAAHAHA.. i can't believe how you can even say that with a straight face. Just go back and read your posts there. They are pure flaimbait troll posts.