• 105 results
#1 Posted by darkangel115 (1505 posts) -

Sony, Can you please Give me a game that

1) Isn't made for kids

2) Isn't a sequel to a below average series

3) isn't based on a lame sport like racing or baseball

4) Isn't an 4 hour indie game

5) is a new IP

Mostly Sony, can you give me what i was promised when i Pre-Ordered my PS4. I watched you E3 I was promised Sony had 20 new 1st party exclusives coming out in the 1st year, 12 of those were new IPs. I gladly pre-ordered my PS4 and picked it up on day 1. now 6 months later and with E3 around the corner I'd like to know where are my games I was promised? I know cows love to cradle your scrotum like its a baby they are trying to put to sleep, and you love the feeling of hooves on your scrotums and are happy the cows are pleased and will defend you till the death. But what about people like me? The average gamer who just wants to unwind after a long day of work and taking care of kids. Who wants to spend a few hours a night relaxing and enjoying new games. I took you for your word. So now you have 5 months left to prove to the average gamer that you were sincere and really are "for the gamers" by coming through on your word. So my plea is for you at E3 to announce these 15 other games you promised are coming in the next 5 months.

#2 Edited by Mystery_Writer (7896 posts) -

My plea to Sony is to release a decent controller. Something that prioritizes thumbsticks over d-pad when it comes to placement.

Fighting genre occupy a small space in the overall gaming industry. Having the d-pad placed in a prominent location of the controller is a disservice to all other genres that rely more on thumbsticks.

#3 Posted by darkangel115 (1505 posts) -

My plea to Sony is to release a decent controller. Something that prioritizes thumbsticks over d-pad when it comes to placement.

Fighting genre occupy a small space in the overall gaming industry. Having the d-pad placed in a prominent location of the controller is a disservice to all other genres that rely more on thumbsticks.

I agree, but i learn to adjust. the hardest part last gen for me was how the PS3 was backwards on the trigger/bumper buttons in games compared to the 360. I'm not a fan of the LS placement, but I can deal with the controller being sub-par. I just wish I had more of a reason to use the controller. And maybe one day we'll get an adapter. Last gen i had an adapter towards the end so i could use my 360 controller on my PS3.

#4 Posted by Bigboi500 (29291 posts) -

In before lock.

#5 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (13375 posts) -

My plea to you is to never make another thread.

#6 Posted by darkangel115 (1505 posts) -

Why because I didn't attack a company? or make a stupid statement with no backup?

My new plea is for people to not reply unless they have something worthwhile to add ;)

#7 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (13375 posts) -

@darkangel115 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Why because I didn't attack a company? or make a stupid statement with no backup?

My new plea is for people to not reply unless they have something worthwhile to add ;)

Because you can't even troll properly.

#8 Posted by AmazonAngry (945 posts) -

My plea to tc...

Dont post anymore

#9 Edited by darkangel115 (1505 posts) -

@darkangel115 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Because you can't even troll properly.

Nothing in there is a troll at all. what your doing is trolling.

My plea to tc...

Dont post anymore

Did I upset cows because they have no defense for the lack of delivering on this promise?

#10 Posted by Gue1 (9492 posts) -

god help us all that sony never listen to these guys!

#11 Edited by thehig1 (1354 posts) -

@Mystery_Writer: I agree, my time playing the ps3 will have no doubt given me arthritis

#12 Posted by lostrib (34278 posts) -

Blog it

#13 Posted by darkangel115 (1505 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

god help us all that sony never listen to these guys!

So you don't want sony to give you games? What a sad bunch. You can tell when cows are upset and angry. No defense? derail the thread.

#14 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (6133 posts) -

10/10 thread. A real person showing their frustration of how Sonys hype and lies effect people. Sony needs to be called out on their bullshit.

They are a desperate company trying to stay afloat. Over promising and not delivering is all the greatness they have left.

#15 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -
#16 Posted by equanox214 (128 posts) -
#17 Posted by darkangel115 (1505 posts) -

10/10 thread. A real person showing their frustration of how Sonys hype and lies effect people. Sony needs to be called out on their bullshit.

They are a desperate company trying to stay afloat. Over promising and not delivering is all the greatness they have left.

I'm not frustrated, I just want to play the games I was promised

#18 Posted by darkangel115 (1505 posts) -

@darkangel115: sooo......you want.....more military shooters?

Not really. Already got Titanfall and Halo for that. But more Action, Platforming, RPG, Open World, MMO, Hack and Slash, Loot Games, etc. Basically anything but kids/indies/sports/JRPGs. I'm not that picky

#19 Posted by LadyBlue (3927 posts) -

Agreed!

He's been flying off the handles as of late.

#20 Posted by santoron (7690 posts) -
#21 Posted by darkangel115 (1505 posts) -

@ladyblue said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Agreed!

Lol that's what people think flying off the handle is? Excuse me for wanting games. I thought I was on a games forum. I guess its only worthwhile to makes topics that troll like this

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/df-demo-lel-faceoff-ufc-get-your-900peas-ready-31318457/#73

#22 Edited by remiks00 (1694 posts) -

@darkangel115 Your post is more of a blog post. But what you're saying is true for the most part. Don't let some of these "fanatics" on here discourage you lol. Most of them don't even own a PS4... It's funny how people are quick to forget what was promised in order for Sony to get a sale. My PS4 has literally collected dust since January. But, I've pretty much accepted the inevitable at this point lol (that they got us). I'm sure there are plenty of people out there have been enjoying there purchase though. I'll just have to wait until next year once some good console exclusives start rolling out. Or, I could double-dip with The Last of Us: Remastered. But that would make me "part of the problem". :P I should've did what @freedomfreak said, "Don't believe the hype". :P

#23 Posted by LadyBlue (3927 posts) -

@ladyblue said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Agreed!

Lol that's what people think flying off the handle is? Excuse me for wanting games. I thought I was on a games forum. I guess its only worthwhile to makes topics that troll like this

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/df-demo-lel-faceoff-ufc-get-your-900peas-ready-31318457/#73

See this is what am talking about. All this bottled up anger. The other day you went crazy on me when we were joking around, or at least I was joking. Clearly something has gone terribly wrong with you.

Also how is that a troll topic. ? actually don't answer that. The less you post the better for the rest of us.

#24 Edited by Indicud (739 posts) -

TC please stop posting; if you can't tell everyone just laughs at you.

This is only a blog worthy post, if you want to really make a plea to Sony here's there headquarters address where you can state ideas.

550 Madison Avenue

New York, NY 10022-3211

Your thread reeks desperation and dearly needed attention.

#25 Posted by darkangel115 (1505 posts) -

@remiks00 said:

@darkangel115 Your post is more of a blog post. But what you're saying is true for the most part. Don't let some of these "fanatics" on here discourage you lol. Most of them don't even own a PS4... It's funny how people are quick to forget what was promised in order for Sony to get a sale. My PS4 has literally collected dust since January. But, I've pretty much accepted the inevitable at this point lol (that they got us). I'm sure there are plenty of people out there have been enjoying there purchase though. I'll just have to wait until next year once some good console exclusives start rolling out. Or, I could double-dip with The Last of Us: Remastered. But that would make me "part of the problem". :P I should've did what @freedomfreak said, "Don't believe the hype". :P

Thanks. Appreciate the post!

I mean I don't feel ripped off or anything and I'm not going to Attack sony, I was going to get both regardless. The thing is though, Like you my PS4 has collected dust for the most part. I was promised 20 new fist party IPs in a year and here we are 6 months later with maybe 4-5 and 1 more announced? What happened to the other 15 games? I think its a legitimate question that not even the most hardcore cows could answer, because every time I ask it , it gets ignored. So why not make a topic? With E3 3 days away, I'd like to see sony deliver on these promises

The worse part about most of the replies here, is that none of them even acknowledge the promise of 20 games i mention. Since there is no answer, they just troll. I mean how much of a crazy fan of a mega corporation do you have to be that you can't acknowledge they didn't come through?

#26 Posted by lostrib (34278 posts) -

Well it hasn't been a year...

#27 Posted by clr84651 (5364 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

I have something worthwhile to add. SONY WILL NEVER READ THIS TOPIC, IT'S POINTLESS!

#28 Posted by darkangel115 (1505 posts) -
@ladyblue said:

@darkangel115 said:

@ladyblue said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Agreed!

See this is what am talking about. All this bottled up anger. The other day you went crazy on me when we were joking around, or at least I was joking. Clearly something has gone terribly wrong with you.

Also how is that a troll topic. ? actually don't answer that. The less you post the better for the rest of us.

I think your just not used to people trying to have a discussion about a similar hobby. Clearly you have no idea what anger is. There is nothing a random person could do over the internet to make me angry lol. And most of your posts are troll posts, If you want an example of why mine isn't, read your 1st replay and read my post again. If you can't tell the difference, then I don't know what to tell you except, simply don't reply to my posts?

#29 Posted by lostrib (34278 posts) -
#30 Posted by darkangel115 (1505 posts) -
@Indicud said:

TC please stop posting; if you can't tell everyone just laughs at you.

This is only a blog worthy post, if you want to really make a plea to Sony here's there headquarters address where you can state ideas.

550 Madison Avenue

New York, NY 10022-3211

Your thread reeks desperation and dearly needed attention.

So would a proper post here be like

TCHBO Sony promises 20 games. Doesn't come through. Copy and pasted link inside. Lol cow tears (insert gif here)

Sorry, but that's not how I have a discussion ;)

#31 Posted by lostrib (34278 posts) -

@darkangel115: do you have a source on the promise of 20 games?

#32 Posted by cainetao11 (16840 posts) -

@remiks00 said:

I mean I don't feel ripped off or anything and I'm not going to Attack sony, I was going to get both regardless. The thing is though, Like you my PS4 has collected dust for the most part. I was promised 20 new fist party IPs in a year and here we are 6 months later with maybe 4-5 and 1 more announced? What happened to the other 15 games? I think its a legitimate question that not even the most hardcore cows could answer, because every time I ask it , it gets ignored. So why not make a topic? With E3 3 days away, I'd like to see sony deliver on these promises

The worse part about most of the replies here, is that none of them even acknowledge the promise of 20 games i mention. Since there is no answer, they just troll. I mean how much of a crazy fan of a mega corporation do you have to be that you can't acknowledge they didn't come through?

Come on guys you know you cant do this. Expect Sony to be held to their word?

#33 Posted by darkangel115 (1505 posts) -

@clr84651 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

I have something worthwhile to add. SONY WILL NEVER READ THIS TOPIC, IT'S POINTLESS!

This post was pointless. Also based on some people here, I wouldn't be surprised if a few of them are getting paid by sony to troll ;)

#34 Posted by remiks00 (1694 posts) -

@darkangel115 said:

@remiks00 said:

Agreed. :P

#35 Posted by ghostwarrior786 (3816 posts) -

horrible non topic

#36 Posted by darkangel115 (1505 posts) -

@remiks00 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@remiks00 said:

Agreed. :P

Honestly, I expect companies to exaggerate or over-promsie and fall a little short, But this promise, just seemed like either a flat out lie, or a lot of games got canceled or feel off schedule. I mean they promised 20 games, if they landed maybe 15 and had 3 delayed I'd say good enough. But promising 20 and having like 5 with 1 of them delayed is beyond a joke.

#37 Posted by cainetao11 (16840 posts) -

@darkangel115:

Agreed. But they are the industry darlings, and favorites. They get passes that others don't.

#38 Edited by darkangel115 (1505 posts) -
@lostrib said:

@darkangel115: do you have a source on the promise of 20 games?

http://playeressence.com/sony-teases-12-new-ips-and-20-ps4-games-within-the-first-year/

Quote from SCE Europe CEO Jim Ryan

Ryan was asked about the lack of first-party games at E3 2013 this year, and here is how Ryan responded.

“There’s a lot coming,”

“I’m sure you heard from [SCE Worldwide Studios boss] Shu [Yoshida] that he has – just his studios – he has 30 games in development. 20 of them are going to ship within the first year of the console’s life, and of those, 12 are new IP.

“So there’s a lot going on, it’s just that we need to keep stuff back. We’ve got gamescom for us Europeans – we need to have something to show at gamescom, don’t we?”

Ryan said that Sony “very consciously” showed a lot of forst-party software at the PlayStation 4 reveal in February, including Killzone: Shadow Fall and Knack.

What we did at E3 here was really show some updates to those games, and, as you mentioned, introduce The Order: 1886,” he said of the comparatively more quiet E3 2013 presentation.

Gamescom will be held in Cologne from August 21 through the 25th.

Except games con came and went with nothing new as did TGS. Now were are 4 days away from a year on this promise, with nothing close to 20 games and 12 new IPs in the first year.

#39 Posted by lostrib (34278 posts) -
#40 Posted by darkangel115 (1505 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@darkangel115: okay, what's the current count?

1) Knack

2) Killzone

3) Infamous

4) Drive club (assuming it doesn't get delayed again)

5) Hohokum (set for august)

Then you have

6) The order (delayed so not making it)

So I got 5 making it officially as of now, out of those 5, 3 are new IPs (knack, hohokum, and DC)

Also I didn't count resogun because Sony clearly stated 1st party studios but if you want to count resogun and the order its still not even half of the 20 promised and that's being generous.

#41 Edited by misterpmedia (3363 posts) -

I hope your plea never gets any recognition, TC. Sony will carry on making games people buy while you whine on website forums. Your game taste sounds horrendously restricted. I'm glad I'm not you.

#42 Edited by Alcapello (770 posts) -

Sounds like you haven't had a playstation in years.

#43 Posted by eNT1TY (988 posts) -

My plea to sony is to release games on f'n time. Oh, and for psn+ goodies to be comparable to ps3 or vita, they rock in the latter but suck in the former.

#44 Edited by edwardecl (2102 posts) -

I don't see what peoples problems with the ps3 controller is let alone the DS4. Obviously you are used to the Xbox 360 controller, the Ps controllers have had the same layout since the PS1 and I've always been fine with it.

#45 Posted by darkangel115 (1505 posts) -

I hope your plea never gets any recognition, TC. Sony will carry on making games people buy while you whine on website forums. Your game taste sounds horrendously restricted. I'm glad I'm not you.

My main point the the promise of 20 games. removing any personal opinion on whether they are good or bad. where are the 20 games I was promised?

#46 Edited by gago-gago (9337 posts) -

Good luck with that. But usually during E3 Sony wows their fan base by showing bull shits every year. #GreatmessAwaits

#47 Posted by Bigboi500 (29291 posts) -

@darkangel115: This is system wars not fanboy wars. I'm surprised the mods haven't shut this crap down yet.

#48 Edited by Nike_Air (18312 posts) -

I thought we went over this? And yes , Sony counts games like Resogun and Hohokum as 1st party.

They have studioss like SSM , XDev , JP Studio , and Foster City to assist their partners if and when they need it.

The Order 1886 slipped (that was likely one of them)

New IP -

• Resogun
  • Playroom
  • Knack
  • Hohokum
  • Driveclub
  • Helldivers - they keep saying this year

Franchises -

• Killzone
  • inFAMOUS
  • MLB The Show
  • Singstar

-----------------------------------

Some potential ones -

• CounterSpy
  • Fluster Cluck

-----------------------------------

Other old stuff - (ports , remasters , or remakes) -

• DC Universe
  • Flow
  • Flower
  • Sound Shapes
  • Escape Plan
  • Dead Nation A
  • PixelJunk Shooter U
  • The Last of Us Remastered
  • Planetside 2 - maybe this year

You should really wait until the end of the year. We'll have all the info we need, and then we can talk about how many of the 12 and 20 they fell short of.

#49 Posted by Krelian-co (10361 posts) -
#50 Posted by CDWJUSTIN (2063 posts) -

I wanna see the ps5