My Little Sister Cant Be This Cute PS3 details

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#-49 Posted by Vatusus (4359 posts) -

wincest game?

#-48 Posted by LordQuorthon (5264 posts) -

I wonder how many of you watched the show (or read the light novels) it's based on.

Technoweirdo

Serious weeaboo is serious. 

#-47 Posted by SKaREO (3161 posts) -

I wonder how many of you watched the show (or read the light novels) it's based on.

Technoweirdo
Do you really? Seek help.
#-46 Posted by NEWMAHAY (3760 posts) -
day one for finalstar
#-45 Posted by LazySloth718 (2332 posts) -

What is this crap.

Panty Quest VII?

I'm sure it'll sell great in Japan.

#-44 Posted by Technoweirdo (7072 posts) -

[QUOTE="Technoweirdo"]

rjdofu

I read the manga, made me cringe. But I hate harem & sh!t like this in general. Btw, this is not incest people.

You didn't like it? Aww. Well, least someone here other than me knows there's no incest. 

Side note: You don't have to censor shit anymore! :D F*** is a different story. <.<

#-43 Posted by tagyhag (15867 posts) -
"Onii-Chan! We may be family, but we're not related by blood so it's ok! Make a U-turn in my uterus!" <- 95% of all younger sister hentai.
#-42 Posted by nintendoboy16 (26139 posts) -
Really? :|
#-41 Posted by Sagem28 (10498 posts) -

"Onii-Chan! We may be family, but we're not related by blood so it's ok! Make a U-turn in my uterus!" <- 95% of all younger sister hentai.tagyhag

:lol:

#-40 Posted by freedomfreak (38770 posts) -
A U-turn in my ute... Good God!
#-39 Posted by rjdofu (9170 posts) -

[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="Technoweirdo"]

Technoweirdo

I read the manga, made me cringe. But I hate harem & sh!t like this in general. Btw, this is not incest people.

You didn't like it? Aww. Well, least someone here other than me knows there's no incest. 

Side note: You don't have to censor shit anymore! :D F*** is a different story. <.<

Yeah, i believe I've reached a saturation point :P, used to read this kind of manga (harem) a bit, but most of the time the protagonist's just so lame and I just grow tired of them.
#-38 Posted by SKaREO (3161 posts) -
And they wonder why these kids get bullied at school. They don't even bother hiding their japanese incest cartoons.
#-37 Posted by g0ddyX (3889 posts) -

Looks like something Sheep would like.

Obviously_Right

#-35 Posted by OreoMilkshake (12718 posts) -
Title is accurate. None of those girls are that cute.
#-34 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13132 posts) -

Looks amazing, day 1, etc.

#-33 Posted by Sphire (2070 posts) -
KURONEKO!
#-32 Posted by RyanShazam (6498 posts) -
This would be a PS3 game lol I bet you this incest simulator will be the first Sony exclusives to break 1 million in sales. :P
#-31 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13132 posts) -

[QUOTE="ReadingRainbow4"]

[QUOTE="CallOfDutyRulez"]

And people here still deny these cows are pedofilth. Is it any wonder why these guys rule the System Wars section? While we xbox gamers are enjoying CoD, these cow pervs are on the internet preying on little girls. Pathetic.

CallOfDutyRulez

so let me get this straight, cows are pedo's for owning a system that features a game from a company that wanted to put it on said system.

ok, then.

This is like what, the 150th game on the FailStation 3 that features some pedo action?

The thing is, xbox gamers tend to be adults with jobs. That's how we afford xbox live. The FailStation is for loser adults who couldn't get a job, so they had to get a fisher price console. With no jobs, they couldn't get a wife, so it's only logical they prey on children to appease their sexual frustration. The games on the playstation prove that the demand for pedophiles is there on the FailStation. What more needs to be said?

And they said cows are the worst, wow.

you have some issues.

#-30 Posted by Gue1 (9437 posts) -

I'll stick to rapelay on PC.SaltyMeatballs

School Days HQ for maximum death impact.  :)

#-29 Posted by sts106mat (18895 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] Lol the 360 average gamer age is lower than the Ps3 which makes sense since no thinking adult would buy a console that rips you off by charging you for online twice. Most of them are bought by clueless soccer moms who are just trying to please their ADHD kids tantrums.kuraimen

LOL... So you admit that PS3 gamers are older men who couldn't get a job to afford LIVE fees. No money = no attraction from females = kissless virgin = interested in little girls.

No more like grown men with working brains. Not ADHD kids with chronic butthurts like on the 360.

I am a grown man with a working brain......no way in hell I would ever be found playing that shit....

If any of my family / collegues saw me playing that, or even looking at it, i would be mortified.

just who the f*** IS playing that?

#-28 Posted by RyviusARC (4202 posts) -

Don't judge all games of this genre by using this one as an example.

YU-NO is a much better game than this and it was made 17 years ago....

I really don't like visual novels but YU-NO was so good that I could not pass it up.

The anime industry sure has fallen when stuff like this PS3 game is popular.

You want something good that falls under this genre then YU-NO is definitely the choice.

Not all games of this genre are as bad as some may think.

Love the music from this game as well.

It's amazing what can be done with an old 1980s FM synth chip.

9uss9d.jpg

#-27 Posted by Sweenix (5396 posts) -

[QUOTE="rjdofu"]Btw, this is not incest people.Miroku32

I'm worried the author will do an incest in the end. [spoiler] I want Kyousuke to continue dating Kuroneko and forget about Kirino [/spoiler]

omg, is your picture from The World God Only Knows? i'm watching it right now XD

#-26 Posted by Vaasman (11192 posts) -

Judging by the current title and visual novel-esque appearance, I'm going to assume he ends up having sex with his sister in the end.

51791f3e2586.jpg

#-25 Posted by Cherokee_Jack (32198 posts) -

The presentation aspects of this are actually quite interesting and well-done.

Of course, I had much the same reaction when I watched Triumph of the Will.

#-24 Posted by jman1553 (1303 posts) -

ohh cmon guys :evil: open up a little

Sweenix

FBI-COINTELPRO.jpg

#-23 Posted by Epak_ (6764 posts) -

Incest simulator?JamDev

What I was thinking.

#-22 Posted by tagyhag (15867 posts) -

The presentation aspects of this are actually quite interesting and well-done.

Of course, I had much the same reaction when I watched Triumph of the Will.

Cherokee_Jack
#-21 Posted by josephl64 (4424 posts) -

[QUOTE="rjdofu"]Btw, this is not incest people.Miroku32

I'm worried the author will do an incest in the end. [spoiler] I want Kyousuke to continue dating Kuroneko and forget about Kirino [/spoiler]

I'm more of an Ayase person, but Kuroneko is definitely more possible. Anyways, since I'm already getting Date A Live, I probably won't be getting this especially since I still need to get Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo also
#-20 Posted by Gue1 (9437 posts) -

I saw the anime a few years ago... It didn't have any incest in it, surprisingly.

Jag85

on the PC games you can get all the girls pregnant but I'm not sure if you can impregnate your own sister too but I heard that you could. lol

The only dating/sim or whatever that I have played is School Days HQ and it was great! Lots of sex, betrayal and horrible deaths.  ;)

#-19 Posted by GarGx1 (2426 posts) -

looks like a pile of crap! Is that seriously a game? :|

#-18 Posted by nini200 (9477 posts) -

ohh cmon guys :evil: open up a little

Sweenix
I think that's what the guy in the game was telling these girls in japanese
#-17 Posted by charizard1605 (55568 posts) -

Obviously_Right
Funny how the games have only been on Playstation systems then
#-16 Posted by Epak_ (6764 posts) -

[QUOTE="Obviously_Right"]

charizard1605

Funny how the games have only been on Playstation systems then

Pr0n games man, only for teh adults.

#-15 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

Day one, can't wait.

#-14 Posted by LordQuorthon (5264 posts) -

looks like a pile of crap! Is that seriously a game? :|

GarGx1

It's a weird genre, but if all games are kind of like that one dating simulator I played many, many years ago (I believe it was called "True Love" or something like that), I must admit that all the core gameplay mechanics are rather polished. Why some Japanese and weeaboos go crazy over them is beyond my understanding, but there IS a certain level of craftmanship that can't be denied. 

#-13 Posted by Vyse_Legends (9387 posts) -

Wow...even with my whole anime thing here...WTF Sony? *facepalm*:?

#-12 Posted by blackace (20061 posts) -
Hell no I'm not playing that crap. These are the type of games that need to stay in Japan. All those dating and social simulation games. These type of games are for lonely females with lots of time on their hands.
#-11 Posted by sonic1564 (3265 posts) -

Calves be pedophile confirmed.

#-10 Posted by blackace (20061 posts) -

Great anime

Thank you Kaz, another great exclusive for PS3

Zurrur
Even Kaz wouldn't play that crap. i don't think any other platform outside of Japan would want it. What a waste of the PS3's power.
#-9 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13132 posts) -

from what I understand the shows about this kids sister who is really into hentai/eroges and shiz.

No incest tho, the name is funny however.

#-8 Posted by nervmeister (15175 posts) -
I'll be shocked if this even reaches the States.
#-7 Posted by josephl64 (4424 posts) -

from what I understand the shows about this kids sister who is really into hentai/eroges and shiz.

No incest tho, the name is funny however.

ReadingRainbow4
yeah from the beginning you find out that they have a horrible relationship and she hates him and ignores his existence. Later on as the show goes on she starts to come around and actually treat him like an actual sibling
#-6 Posted by KarateeeChop (4590 posts) -

of all systems, they're releasing it on the ps3 for a reason. :lol:

#-5 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13132 posts) -

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

You weaboos and your games...

CallOfDutyRulez

And people here still deny these cows are pedofilth. Is it any wonder why these guys rule the System Wars section? While we xbox gamers are enjoying CoD, these cow pervs are on the internet preying on little girls. Pathetic.

so let me get this straight, cows are pedo's for owning a system that features a game from a company that wanted to put it on said system.

ok, then.

#-4 Posted by CallOfDutyRulez (1616 posts) -

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

ReadingRainbow4

ok, then.

This is like what, the 150th game on the FailStation 3 that features some pedo action?

The thing is, xbox gamers tend to be adults with jobs. That's how we afford xbox live. The FailStation is for loser adults who couldn't get a job, so they had to get a fisher price console. With no jobs, they couldn't get a wife, so it's only logical they prey on children to appease their sexual frustration. The games on the playstation prove that the demand for pedophiles is there on the FailStation. What more needs to be said?

#-3 Posted by ShadowriverUB (5515 posts) -

KarateeeChop
It is actually strange, usually this kind of games come out on portables now days
#-2 Posted by CallOfDutyRulez (1616 posts) -

KarateeeChop

Precisely. It's because it sells well. Stop making excuses, cows. 

#-1 Posted by DJ-Lafleur (34126 posts) -

It may not be incest, but I'm sure it is still cringe-worthy.

Would not disgrace my wallet and self by buying.

#0 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

CallOfDutyRulez

So you guys like sweaty and brain dead muscular guys instead? Really lems shouldn't brag about tastes when they get aroused by guys like Marcus Fenix