Multiplatform games you wish were on PC.

• 59 results
#1 Posted by Pffrbt (6542 posts) -

Assuming they're competent ports and have all of the options that are standard for PC games, 1080p, 60 fps, and plus a few extras.

-Bayonetta - Would be great to have a turbo mode.
-Vanquish - Turbo mode as well.
-Anarchy Reigns - Being on Steam would've really kept the multiplayer community for this alive.
-Zone of the Enders HD Collection- I played a bit of ZOE2 running at twice the speed and it was so much more fun than normal. It needs a turbo mode as well.
-El Shaddai - The art would've looked fantastic in 1080p.

#2 Posted by faizan_faizan (7855 posts) -

Is this a troll thread? Yes?

#3 Posted by Pffrbt (6542 posts) -

@faizan_faizan: No. How in any way could this be interpreted as a troll thread.

#4 Edited by thehig1 (1450 posts) -

I only want final fantasy 4 the ds/android port

#5 Posted by gameofthering (10152 posts) -

Dragonball Z Games

#6 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1364 posts) -

Stupid thread

#7 Edited by jg4xchamp (47554 posts) -
  1. Bayonetta
  2. Vanquish
  3. Platinum games in general
#8 Posted by freedomfreak (39407 posts) -

Just more Japanese games in general.

#9 Posted by CrownKingArthur (4518 posts) -

bayonetta
vanquish
metal gear solid 1 (actually there was a pc version. but be nice if it was on gog.com or somethin')

#10 Posted by SYSTEM-REBOOT (646 posts) -

Cant think of anyone...

#11 Edited by Pffrbt (6542 posts) -

Stupid thread

Not any stupider than the usual shit you find on this site.

#12 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (7059 posts) -

Yeah, this. The PC is getting a lot more of them than it used to, though.

#13 Posted by cainetao11 (17010 posts) -

@Pffrbt said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

Stupid thread

Not any stupider than the usual shit you find on this site.

Agreed. Only thing i was wishing for was GTA5 and its coming.

#14 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16343 posts) -

At the moment Destiny and Metal Gear Solid V.

Pretty much any multiplat should be on PC though. I don't really want to spend 10 euros more on a console version that can do less. Nor do I want to pay to be able to play online (Destiny)

#15 Edited by jhonMalcovich (4612 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

Pretty much any multiplat should be on PC though. I don't really want to spend 10 euros more on a console version that can do less. Nor do I want to pay to be able to play online (Destiny)

They will come to PC, though. Remember that consolites tried to make us belive that GTAV was never going to be ported to PC ? Lol...fun times. The same thing will happen with Destiny and MGSV.

Both Activision and Kojima almost confirmed that PC version will follow the consoles releases.

"PC, that's my original background. I originally created PC games," Kojima said. "A long time ago I didn't want to rely on platforms to release games, so if people want it, I cannot make a formal announcement, but that is definitely something that I would like to do."

#16 Edited by R4gn4r0k (16343 posts) -

They will come to PC, though. Remember that consolites tried to make us belive that GTAV was never going to be ported to PC ? Lol...fun times. The same thing will happen with Destiny and MGSV.

Both Activision and Kojima almost confirmed that PC version will follow the consoles release.

Yeah, that's true.

I just hate the fact that some companies are planning a PC version, but won't come out with the news yet. Like The Division was running on PC, yet Ubisoft needed interest from PC gamers before they announce a PC version? What is that shit ?

Activision has claimed Destiny on PC is a certainty, I can see it coming to PC in 2015.

I have bought a lot of Konami games on steam so I hope that and other gamers showing interest is enough for them to bring over more of their 'console' games.

#17 Edited by Heil68 (43605 posts) -

Red Dead Redemption.

#18 Posted by CrownKingArthur (4518 posts) -

yeah it would be nice to get the other metal gear solids as well.

#19 Edited by lostrib (35048 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

Both Activision and Kojima almost confirmed that PC version will follow the consoles releases.

"PC, that's my original background. I originally created PC games," Kojima said. "A long time ago I didn't want to rely on platforms to release games, so if people want it, I cannot make a formal announcement, but that is definitely something that I would like to do."

...that's not a confirmation

#20 Posted by Motokid6 (5340 posts) -

Just Destiny... That's it. Hell if Halo would come to pc's then there would be zero reason to get a console. So until then... I'm getting an xboxone just for Halo 5. Sucks... Just for one game, but.. what can I do? It's Halo.. I need to play it.

#21 Posted by IgGy621985 (4659 posts) -

MGS 5 and TLOU would be nice but I don't see that happening.

#22 Posted by parkurtommo (26608 posts) -

Red Dead Redemption!!!!

#23 Posted by lawlessx (46578 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

Yeah, this. The PC is getting a lot more of them than it used to, though.

i second this...i wish dragons dogma would get ported. i'd rebuy it instantly

#24 Posted by PonchoTaco (1991 posts) -

Probably Red Dead Redemption. Would be awesome to replay that game on PC.

#25 Edited by Gaming-Planet (13998 posts) -

Red Dead Redemption

Final Fantasy X remaster

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 ReMIX

MGS 5.

#26 Edited by jhonMalcovich (4612 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

...that's not a confirmation

Thank you, lostrib. What would we do without you, Captain Obvious.

#27 Posted by me2002 (1306 posts) -

If I was a PC only gamer I'd want MGS5, Destiny, RDR, MGS Collection, Ninja Gaiden 1 & 2, Bayonetta, Vanquish, FF13, Dragon's Dogma...etc.

Lucky I have consoles

#28 Posted by princeofshapeir (13840 posts) -
  • Platinum games
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Dragon's Dogma
  • MGSV
  • Demon's Souls
#29 Edited by Postosuchus (148 posts) -

Really wish the "Tales of" series came on PC. As it is I'm going to have to buy a ps3 to experience last generations' :-(

#30 Edited by LegatoSkyheart (25010 posts) -

Red Dead Redemption seems to be the ONLY Rockstar game to not be ported over.

#31 Posted by AdrianWerner (27988 posts) -

Red Dead Redemption. I played and enjoyed it on consoles, but thinking what modders could do with it makes me sad this never happened.

#32 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

I can't think of any.

#33 Edited by donalbane (16213 posts) -

All of them.

#34 Posted by enzyme36 (1486 posts) -

Final Fantasy 15

#35 Posted by clyde46 (45409 posts) -

Can't really think of any. Nearly every game I'm interested in is either on PC or is coming to PC.

#36 Edited by thehig1 (1450 posts) -

@enzyme36 said:

Final Fantasy 15

I wouldn't threat over that, Its likely to garbage like 12, 13 and all its sequels.

#37 Edited by happyduds77 (1451 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

Can't really think of any. Nearly every game I'm interested in is either on PC or is coming to PC.

Red Dead?

#38 Posted by DocSanchez (1578 posts) -

For me, I'd love to see what the modders did with Red Dead Redemption.

#39 Posted by clyde46 (45409 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

Red Dead?

Beat it already on 360.

#40 Posted by FinalFighters (1403 posts) -

yeah seriously. wonder why that is..

#41 Edited by sam890 (1108 posts) -

No.

#42 Posted by DEadliNE-Zero0 (1579 posts) -

@LegatoSkyheart said:

yeah seriously. wonder why that is..

From what i've heard, the code was is such bad shape that having to re-write and configure for PC would have been a huge task, if not downright impossible.

But yeah, RDR, along side Platinum games. I've already played Bayonetta, but would like to had it on Steam. If Rising did well, i think they might do it.

#43 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16343 posts) -

Rockstars table tennis :P

#44 Edited by blue_hazy_basic (27416 posts) -

If red dead had happened a few years ago I might have been interested, now? Can't think of any, thats how bleak its been for consoles over the last couple of years.

#45 Posted by Gue1 (9590 posts) -

let the beggin continue!

#46 Posted by enzyme36 (1486 posts) -

@thehig1 said:

@enzyme36 said:

Final Fantasy 15

I wouldn't threat over that, Its likely to garbage like 12, 13 and all its sequels.

I could only hope its anywhere close to 13... and lets not kid ourselves to think it will be anywhere in 12s ballpark, no game has come close to it since.

#47 Edited by Arach666 (23020 posts) -

Barely anything left of interest on consoles that´s not already on the PC as well or pretty much sure to be on it at some point,maybe some sega stuff like Valkyria Chronicles and the Yakuza games,the persona games as well now that sega owns atlus,some of the Platinum stuff maybe,not much else of interest.

#48 Posted by harry_james_pot (10658 posts) -

Hmmm.. Nothing.

#49 Posted by Roler42 (623 posts) -

Anything platinum

Red Dead Redemption is wishful thinking at this point

Wouldn't mind giving the Uncharted series a go on the PC (if i never get to buy a ps3)

and of course, the whole metal gear series (1 and 2 are on PC but man... dat 3 and peace walker)

#50 Edited by thehig1 (1450 posts) -

@enzyme36 said:

@thehig1 said:

@enzyme36 said:

Final Fantasy 15

I could only hope its anywhere close to 13... and lets not kid ourselves to think it will be anywhere in 12s ballpark, no game has come close to it since.

12 was awful, it gave me the flu for 2 weeks and made me loose all hope for a decent Final Fantasy game in future.