MS XBox One looks like a complete failure

  • 110 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Edited by spicymeatball27 (64 posts) -

@I_can_haz: lol seems like ur the one butthurt little boy with having to FORCE yourself to play ummm knack LOL? oh u MAD cause ur Dealyclub isn't coming out till god knows when again lol. Oh killzone which is the most traded in game at Gamestop lol & your ONLY fps which is pretty sad lol. Guess MAG & resistance didn't help sony huh lol. So ur forced to buy killzone & blab on about the graphics because its been known that killzone 4 has Shit gameplay lol from REAL gamers & not fanboys so its a no brainer lol.

Infamous 3 I've already stated so Prove Me Wrong which i know ur not going to cause the gameplay is that BORING lol. Oh i know TheOrder? lol which is bare bones in footage since E3 & sony fanboys are already claiming it as a triple A title lol. stupid little kids these days.

anyways have fun being on forums 24/7 talking to the same 10 guys over & over(points & laughs) & playing borezone shadow fall & umm knack lol Poor sony fanboys oh well have fun on ur forums 24/7 while ur ps4 collects dust lol

#52 Posted by kuu2 (6799 posts) -

@tyloss said:

@kuu2 said:

Now fool.com is credible when not even a month ago I posted an article that was negative about the PauperStation4 and the Cows said fool.com was a joke..........

SMH Sony Fan continue to be the clowns of SW.

Too bad The One has been out for a decade and has no chance at catching Sony..........

Do you still agree with the source?

Agree with what????

#53 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3199 posts) -

Xbone getting an absolute roasting. The whole world knows what a failure the Shitbox is, everyone except lems. The blow from the fall will hit them hard.

#54 Posted by I_can_haz (6468 posts) -

@I_can_haz: lol seems like ur the one butthurt little boy with having to FORCE yourself to play ummm knack LOL? oh u MAD cause ur Dealyclub isn't coming out till god knows when again lol. Oh killzone which is the most traded in game at Gamestop lol & your ONLY fps which is pretty sad lol. Guess MAG & resistance didn't help sony huh lol. So ur forced to buy killzone & blab on about the graphics because its been known that killzone 4 has Shit gameplay lol from REAL gamers & not fanboys so its a no brainer lol.

Infamous 3 I've already stated so Prove Me Wrong which i know ur not going to cause the gameplay is that BORING lol. Oh i know TheOrder? lol which is bare bones in footage since E3 & sony fanboys are already claiming it as a triple A title lol. stupid little kids these days.

anyways have fun being on forums 24/7 talking to the same 10 guys over & over(points & laughs) & playing borezone shadow fall & umm knack lol Poor sony fanboys oh well have fun on ur forums 24/7 while ur ps4 collects dust lol

Dem butthurt lem tears.

#55 Posted by Gaming-Planet (13706 posts) -

@Joedgabe said:

How is it a failure.. it's selling well PS4 is just selling better. Not doing as good as your competition = / = failure.

It failed to be what it wanted to be, the primary console in your living that does it all in one box, the Xbox ONE.

#56 Posted by tyloss (829 posts) -

@I_can_haz: lol seems like ur the one butthurt little boy with having to FORCE yourself to play ummm knack LOL? oh u MAD cause ur Dealyclub isn't coming out till god knows when again lol. Oh killzone which is the most traded in game at Gamestop lol & your ONLY fps which is pretty sad lol. Guess MAG & resistance didn't help sony huh lol. So ur forced to buy killzone & blab on about the graphics because its been known that killzone 4 has Shit gameplay lol from REAL gamers & not fanboys so its a no brainer lol.

Infamous 3 I've already stated so Prove Me Wrong which i know ur not going to cause the gameplay is that BORING lol. Oh i know TheOrder? lol which is bare bones in footage since E3 & sony fanboys are already claiming it as a triple A title lol. stupid little kids these days.

anyways have fun being on forums 24/7 talking to the same 10 guys over & over(points & laughs) & playing borezone shadow fall & umm knack lol Poor sony fanboys oh well have fun on ur forums 24/7 while ur ps4 collects dust lol

No.

#57 Edited by -Damien- (5114 posts) -

Xbone getting an absolute roasting. The whole world knows what a failure the Shitbox is, everyone except lems. The blow from the fall will hit them hard.

lems know it's a failure too, but they just won't admit it, trying to save face

#58 Edited by kingtito (4732 posts) -

@juarbles said:

It doesn't just look like, it is a complete failure. Just look at their fans, complete losers without arguments who do nothing but whine.

Hey Juarbles you might want to get out of the house once in a while. Looks like you're beginning to gain weight.

#59 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (28310 posts) -

*shakes head* vgchartz? fool? lol Sheens are really desperate for a win but I would be too If my favored company was on the verge of bankruptcy and had to sell land, its pc computing arm, lay off 15k employees in two years...etc...etc.

#60 Posted by Murderstyle75 (4163 posts) -

@WilliamRLBaker:

Why don't you explain to us why nobody wants the Xbox One and it just sits on the store shelves right next to a sold out PS4 section. Pretty sad when your object of affection is getting beat out by a company selling buildings.

#61 Posted by Dire_Weasel (15874 posts) -

Consumers already perceive the Xbox One as a failure. Every big box store has pallets of them in clear view, priced at $500, and not moving.

Now Target, Walmart, and Microcenter are all offering discounts on the Xbox One.

What else is someone that sees all that supposed to think?

#62 Posted by Locutus_Picard (3975 posts) -

@blackace said:

@-Damien- said:

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/02/15/microsoft-corporations-xbox-one-looks-like-a-total.aspx

....found this on Yahoo front page. Mainstream media catching on XBONE failure

Everyone knows the XB1 will sell better once the price drops and better games get released.

Yes, what games? The Halo 2 remake everyone played in 1080p@60fps in 2007 on PC? The weird game/TV-show hybrid of Remedy Entertainment, of which the TV-show isn't broadcasted outside of 'murica? Another Halo developed by the chumps at 343i?

#63 Edited by aroxx_ab (9139 posts) -

But it still managed to sell more in 3months than WiiU done in its lifetime?:P

#64 Posted by Joedgabe (5090 posts) -

@Joedgabe said:

How is it a failure.. it's selling well PS4 is just selling better. Not doing as good as your competition = / = failure.

It failed to be what it wanted to be, the primary console in your living that does it all in one box, the Xbox ONE.

Pride :O

#66 Posted by Chaos_HL21 (5287 posts) -

Remember back in the early days of the PS3 like back in 2008 where it didn't break a million in the NPD numbers in December. Just something to remember. :)

#67 Posted by Slimmin360 (1380 posts) -

I was one of the first to bash on Xbox One too, because of the original forced inclusion of the Kinect, and the whole DRM thing, but then after all the bad press and the smoke cleared, they eliminated the DRM, and they don't force you to use the Kinect out of the box anymore.

You can just hook up your Xbox One and do the necessary update and your Kinect never has to come out of the box....Now true you still have to pay the $5 bills for the whole package with Kinect, but if you trade a 360 or PS3 towards it, that'll pretty much take a nice chunk out of that extra $100.

Everyone including myself has to keep in mind that Nintendo is already seriously struggling with Wii-U sales and losing tons of money each day it's on the shelves, and thats not good news for the gaming industry, so wishing or hoping for Microsoft or Sony's failure would only hurt the industry more, and i don't know about anyone else but as a gamer, the more that there is to choose from as far as diversity, the better off we all are, i feel.

We want all 3 companies to succeed, no one wants any one company to have a monopoly on the market and be able to charge what ever they want for hardware and software...that would be catastrophic.

Now while it's true this is system wars and i'll always have my preference of console and it's exclusives over other systems, i don't wish any one company to suffer complete failure and be forced to drop out of the console business.

#68 Edited by shawn30 (4291 posts) -

Xbone getting an absolute roasting. The whole world knows what a failure the Shitbox is, everyone except lems. The blow from the fall will hit them hard.

Lol, opinion pieces are what they are, but Titanfall press is going great and people are loving it. His piece is no more or less relevant than the constant Sony is doomed articles. All I see across most gaming forums is 2 to 4 Titanfall threads. But where oh where are those Infamous threads... And congrats on your 90 minute $40 dollar demo being a higher resolution than my 90 minute $40 dollar demo:) hahahahaha but seriously Xbox One is fine. Anticipating Titanfall and what the new sdk can do for the graphics and E3 - plus Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, Project Spark, Killer Instinct season 2, D4, Halo 5, Forza Horizon, Fable Legends, and Gears of War 4. And whatever other surprises to come. If that gaming line-up is failure then I wish the PS4 failed so good and I might buy one :)

#70 Edited by Murderstyle75 (4163 posts) -

@shawn30:

Except that means more HaloForzaGears with two of those games being made by scabs. Are 343i and Black Tusk not capable of making their own games?

#71 Posted by shawn30 (4291 posts) -

@shawn30:

Except that means more HaloForzaGears with two of those games being made by scabs. Are 343i and Black Tusk not capable of making their own games?

Black Tusk has the producer of the entire Gears of War trilogy overseeing part 4, and nearly half of Bungie joined 343 to continue Halo. You have no point whatsoever, lol.

#72 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (3199 posts) -

@shawn30 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Xbone getting an absolute roasting. The whole world knows what a failure the Shitbox is, everyone except lems. The blow from the fall will hit them hard.

Lol, opinion pieces are what they are, but Titanfall press is going great and people are loving it.

Which might be worth a damn if it wasn't on PC and 360.

Your SDK isn't going to do shit to fix the performance gulf, by the way. Might not want to set yourself up for disappointment.

#73 Posted by shawn30 (4291 posts) -

@shawn30 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Xbone getting an absolute roasting. The whole world knows what a failure the Shitbox is, everyone except lems. The blow from the fall will hit them hard.

Lol, opinion pieces are what they are, but Titanfall press is going great and people are loving it.

Which might be worth a damn if it wasn't on PC and 360.

Your SDK isn't going to do shit to fix the performance gulf, by the way. Might not want to set yourself up for disappointment.

Rebellion, a skilled dev who has seen it and says it'll aid in helping the Ones games hit 1080p more often and with a more stable framerate. Whatever the improvement actually is, improvement is never bad. The system is slowly being optimized.

#74 Posted by speedfog (2857 posts) -

Blog? yup

#75 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3199 posts) -

@shawn30 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@shawn30 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Xbone getting an absolute roasting. The whole world knows what a failure the Shitbox is, everyone except lems. The blow from the fall will hit them hard.

Lol, opinion pieces are what they are, but Titanfall press is going great and people are loving it.

Which might be worth a damn if it wasn't on PC and 360.

Your SDK isn't going to do shit to fix the performance gulf, by the way. Might not want to set yourself up for disappointment.

Rebellion, a skilled dev who has seen it and says it'll aid in helping the Ones games hit 1080p more often and with a more stable framerate. Whatever the improvement actually is, improvement is never bad. The system is slowly being optimized.

"We're aiming for 1080p on both PS4 and Xbone with Call of Duty: Ghosts"

"Both the PS4 and Xbone versions of Tomb Raider will be 1080p/30fps"

"There won't be much of a difference between the PS4 and Xbone versions of Ground Zeroes"

Among countless other examples.

Only thing being slowly optimised is your propensity to swallow bullshit.

#76 Posted by COVAtheNOVA (173 posts) -

2nd best launch in console history at a $500 price tag = fail. I guess in a moron's eyes. Not to mention the X1 is still only in 13 regions, yet has shipped over 4 million units in 2 and half months. Just horrific numbers, LOL! I can't wait for March. There will be a lot of meltdown threads and blogs when Titanfall is garnering rave reviews and sells a ton.

#77 Posted by Heil68 (42663 posts) -

SONY is a ona roll guys. Feels special to be a part of something so magical.

#78 Edited by shawn30 (4291 posts) -

@shawn30 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@shawn30 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Xbone getting an absolute roasting. The whole world knows what a failure the Shitbox is, everyone except lems. The blow from the fall will hit them hard.

Lol, opinion pieces are what they are, but Titanfall press is going great and people are loving it.

Which might be worth a damn if it wasn't on PC and 360.

Your SDK isn't going to do shit to fix the performance gulf, by the way. Might not want to set yourself up for disappointment.

Rebellion, a skilled dev who has seen it and says it'll aid in helping the Ones games hit 1080p more often and with a more stable framerate. Whatever the improvement actually is, improvement is never bad. The system is slowly being optimized.

"We're aiming for 1080p on both PS4 and Xbone with Call of Duty: Ghosts"

"Both the PS4 and Xbone versions of Tomb Raider will be 1080p/30fps"

"There won't be much of a difference between the PS4 and Xbone versions of Ground Zeroes"

Among countless other examples.

Only thing being slowly optimised is your propensity to swallow bullshit.

Those are devs using the old SDK, hence MS finally delivering more mature tools. Try again, man. And do try harder. I can't and won't predict what the new SDK will do for certain, but it is better optimized for devs and next fall I expect we'll start seeing the results. For now though Titanfall plays amazing on my One. And I have no doubt you know alot about swallowing as much time as you spend on your knees before your Lord Kaz, lol.

#79 Posted by X_CAPCOM_X (6001 posts) -

I wouldn't say it's a complete failure. Remember when everyone was bashing the PS3 and then it turned out really well?

I'm not saying that Xbox One is going to unleash some secret power and overtake PS4, but it might turn out a little better than it looks now. It's early.

#80 Edited by Murderstyle75 (4163 posts) -

@COVAtheNOVA:

Considering the is just sitting on retail shelves, the sales aren't that impressive. Now why is it that Best Buy, Walmart, Kmart, Gamestop, etc has stacks and stacks of Xbox One systems yet when I went into Best Buy the other day, the couple of PS4's they had were in the back room and the employee wouldn't even let me handle it until I paid for it? Even the week before Christmas as well as Christmas Eve, Xbox One was available everywhere. Do you really think that's a good sign?

And while Titanfall might see good numbers, most of that is going to happen on the PC and Xbox 360.

#81 Edited by COVAtheNOVA (173 posts) -

@COVAtheNOVA:

Considering the is just sitting on retail shelves, the sales aren't that impressive. Now why is it that Best Buy, Walmart, Kmart, Gamestop, etc has stacks and stacks of Xbox One systems yet when I went into Best Buy the other day, the couple of PS4's they had were in the back room and the employee wouldn't even let me handle it until I paid for it? Even the week before Christmas as well as Christmas Eve, Xbox One was available everywhere. Do you really think that's a good sign?

And while Titanfall might see good numbers, most of that is going to happen on the PC and Xbox 360.

Yes because the 360 is lighting it on fire right now (couldn't even outsell the Wii U in January) while the PC has proved in the past to outsell their console brothers when it comes to games like these, LOL!

Any way, to say something has failed after 2 and half months on store shelves, after it just had the 2nd best launch in console history, is moronic beyond anything I have ever seen. If you agree with it, I guess you are a moron too.

#82 Posted by Murderstyle75 (4163 posts) -

@shawn30:

Oh I think I have some very good points. Most people didnt even like Halo 4. And while Black Tusk may have the producer overseeing the project, Black Tusk is not Epic. Gears wasn't made by a one man army and Epic Games has a style all of their own which made Gears what it is. So now we see the possible talents of Black Tusk being wasted on a rehash.

#83 Edited by shawn30 (4291 posts) -

2nd best launch in console history at a $500 price tag = fail. I guess in a moron's eyes. Not to mention the X1 is still only in 13 regions, yet has shipped over 4 million units in 2 and half months. Just horrific numbers, LOL! I can't wait for March. There will be a lot of meltdown threads and blogs when Titanfall is garnering rave reviews and sells a ton.

It will be epic, lol.

#84 Edited by Dire_Weasel (15874 posts) -

@Murderstyle75 said:

@COVAtheNOVA:

And while Titanfall might see good numbers, most of that is going to happen on the PC and Xbox 360.

Yes because the 360 is lighting it on fire right now (couldn't even outsell the Wii U in January) while the PC has proved in the past to outsell their console brothers when it comes to games like these, LOL!

In case the obvious point was lost on you: the Xbox 360 has a worldwide install base of about 80 million units. The Xbox One has about 3.5 million units.

Take a wild guess which platform Titanfall will sell more copies on.

#85 Edited by aroxx_ab (9139 posts) -

@Chaos_HL21:

Yeah old memories from last gen is all lemz can live on now, cuz TItanfall is not going to help them...:P

#86 Posted by Murderstyle75 (4163 posts) -

@COVAtheNOVA:

That's because everybody already owns a 360. Do you honestly think an install base of a few million is going to make the game see even close to the kind of sales it will see on a console that sold like 80 million? You guys hype Titanfall up as an Xbox One game. It's not. Its a multiplat with the vast majority of its target userbase not owning the XFlop One.

Further more, these two and a half months of demand not keeping up with supply really doesn't look good. You might have a point if PS4 was collecting dust right next to it but this isn't the case.

#87 Edited by always_explicit (2630 posts) -

@juarbles said:

It doesn't just look like, it is a complete failure. Just look at their fans, complete losers without arguments who do nothing but whine.

They dont need arguments, they are enjoying their console. I come here to laugh at the cows like you and Tormentos. I dont need my purchases validated by the masses. Lady Gaga, rhianna and beebs sell more records than the vast majority of bands I like, it doesnt mean their product is better. Same can be applied to cars, food....consoles. Its called preference.

I play games, not sales wars.

#88 Edited by Suppaman100 (3590 posts) -

@blackace said:

@-Damien- said:

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/02/15/microsoft-corporations-xbox-one-looks-like-a-total.aspx

....found this on Yahoo front page. Mainstream media catching on XBONE failure

The guy used VGChartz for sale data. That pretty much kills that article right there. Also this is a blog by a biased fanboy.

There were a lot of these type of BLOGS for the PS3 back in 2006 as well. Didn't stop the PS3 to go on and sell over 80 million. Everyone knows the XB1 will sell betteronce the price drops and better games get released.

*********************************************************************************************************

@mrintro said:

motley fool is an investor's site, and you know how investor's already feel about Xbox

The same way they feel about the PS4 apparently. Sony investors want Sony to dump the Playstation division to a subsidiary owner as well. Sony said no. Microsoft has also said no. Nuff said.

lol sony fanboys have no lives and already bored out of there minds with knack which complete trash along with killzone 4 which everyone was FORCED to buy (killzone is/was never a triple A title judging by how bad kz3 did in sales compared to 2 plus sonys ONLY fps game since the rest tanked ) cause there was nothing on the damn console to play besides call of duty part 28 lol. Driveclub is delayed till god knows when so ur stuck with those 2 shitty games lol.

Infamous 3 looks boring as hell. All footage they've shown is just the main character shooting red spit balls at the A.I. who auto aim at u or that shitty baby whip which looks boring & far from next gen gameplay. Only things you can blow up so far are those stupid black bridges/ black pillars where A.I. is just waiting for u to blow them up lol & cars which we've seen before. Saints Row 4 with its super powers looks FAR better in gameplay/super hero powers then boring infamous 3 lol

It all comes down to is the games & sony has a shitty lineup so far & they haven't won jack shit yet lol.

@kuu2 said:

Now fool.com is credible when not even a month ago I posted an article that was negative about the PauperStation4 and the Cows said fool.com was a joke..........

SMH Sony Fan continue to be the clowns of SW.

Too bad The One has been out for a decade and has no chance at catching Sony..........

lol @ calling it a failure just after 4 months

Look at dem lemming tears...

#89 Edited by always_explicit (2630 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

Now i am all for Sony power, but Xbox One is still selling well let's not forget that. MS is doing just fine. Just calm down people

The xflop and wii eww sold because people could not find a ps4. The ps4 is going to crush them in 2014 greatness awaits baby.

Define crush, and define the impact that will have on anything. Do that and you have a valid point. Until then its just ridiculous fanboy meaninglessness. The simple fact is these consoles have been out for four months in a gen that based on previous could continue for a decade. Its too early to make such obscene claims. Plus the X1 currently has a string of games to play where as the delaystation 4 pales in comparison. I buy consoles to play games and we all know the only games cows have had to play for the last 4 months are Resogun and Killzone....greatness indeed.

#90 Posted by MonsieurX (28675 posts) -

@blackace said:

@-Damien- said:

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/02/15/microsoft-corporations-xbox-one-looks-like-a-total.aspx

....found this on Yahoo front page. Mainstream media catching on XBONE failure

The guy used VGChartz for sale data. That pretty much kills that article right there. Also this is a blog by a biased fanboy.

There were a lot of these type of BLOGS for the PS3 back in 2006 as well. Didn't stop the PS3 to go on and sell over 80 million. Everyone knows the XB1 will sell betteronce the price drops and better games get released.

*********************************************************************************************************

@mrintro said:

motley fool is an investor's site, and you know how investor's already feel about Xbox

The same way they feel about the PS4 apparently. Sony investors want Sony to dump the Playstation division to a subsidiary owner as well. Sony said no. Microsoft has also said no. Nuff said.

@spicymeatball27 said:

lol sony fanboys have no lives and already bored out of there minds with knack which complete trash along with killzone 4 which everyone was FORCED to buy (killzone is/was never a triple A title judging by how bad kz3 did in sales compared to 2 plus sonys ONLY fps game since the rest tanked ) cause there was nothing on the damn console to play besides call of duty part 28 lol. Driveclub is delayed till god knows when so ur stuck with those 2 shitty games lol.

Infamous 3 looks boring as hell. All footage they've shown is just the main character shooting red spit balls at the A.I. who auto aim at u or that shitty baby whip which looks boring & far from next gen gameplay. Only things you can blow up so far are those stupid black bridges/ black pillars where A.I. is just waiting for u to blow them up lol & cars which we've seen before. Saints Row 4 with its super powers looks FAR better in gameplay/super hero powers then boring infamous 3 lol

It all comes down to is the games & sony has a shitty lineup so far & they haven't won jack shit yet lol.

@kuu2 said:

Now fool.com is credible when not even a month ago I posted an article that was negative about the PauperStation4 and the Cows said fool.com was a joke..........

SMH Sony Fan continue to be the clowns of SW.

Too bad The One has been out for a decade and has no chance at catching Sony..........

@MonsieurX said:

lol @ calling it a failure just after 4 months

Look at dem lemming tears...

I guess we should have called the PS3 a failure after 4months as well?

#91 Edited by juarbles (801 posts) -

@juarbles said:

It doesn't just look like, it is a complete failure. Just look at their fans, complete losers without arguments who do nothing but whine.

They dont need arguments, they are enjoying their console. I come here to laugh at the cows like you and Tormentos. I dont need my purchases validated by the masses. Lady Gaga, rhianna and beebs sell more records than the vast majority of bands I like, it doesnt mean their product is better. Same can be applied to cars, food....consoles. Its called preference.

I play games, not sales wars.

I'm not calling it a complete failure just because of lack of sales. It is a complete failure in all areas conceived which makes it a real failure.

#92 Posted by MonsieurX (28675 posts) -

@juarbles said:

@always_explicit said:

@juarbles said:

It doesn't just look like, it is a complete failure. Just look at their fans, complete losers without arguments who do nothing but whine.

They dont need arguments, they are enjoying their console. I come here to laugh at the cows like you and Tormentos. I dont need my purchases validated by the masses. Lady Gaga, rhianna and beebs sell more records than the vast majority of bands I like, it doesnt mean their product is better. Same can be applied to cars, food....consoles. Its called preference.

I play games, not sales wars.

I'm not calling it a complete failure just because of lack of sales. It is a complete failure in all areas conceived which makes it a real failure.

Your account is a real failure

#93 Posted by always_explicit (2630 posts) -

@juarbles said:

@always_explicit said:

@juarbles said:

It doesn't just look like, it is a complete failure. Just look at their fans, complete losers without arguments who do nothing but whine.

They dont need arguments, they are enjoying their console. I come here to laugh at the cows like you and Tormentos. I dont need my purchases validated by the masses. Lady Gaga, rhianna and beebs sell more records than the vast majority of bands I like, it doesnt mean their product is better. Same can be applied to cars, food....consoles. Its called preference.

I play games, not sales wars.

I'm not calling it a complete failure just because of lack of sales. It is a complete failure in all areas conceived which makes it a real failure.

Your account is a real failure

Zing!

All areas conceived eh

Such as?

#94 Edited by juarbles (801 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

@juarbles said:

@always_explicit said:

@juarbles said:

It doesn't just look like, it is a complete failure. Just look at their fans, complete losers without arguments who do nothing but whine.

They dont need arguments, they are enjoying their console. I come here to laugh at the cows like you and Tormentos. I dont need my purchases validated by the masses. Lady Gaga, rhianna and beebs sell more records than the vast majority of bands I like, it doesnt mean their product is better. Same can be applied to cars, food....consoles. Its called preference.

I play games, not sales wars.

I'm not calling it a complete failure just because of lack of sales. It is a complete failure in all areas conceived which makes it a real failure.

Your account is a real failure

Zing!

All areas conceived eh

Such as?

Real gaming, hardware, software, drm, fanbase, business management. The xbone is the epitome of failure.

#95 Edited by CrownKingArthur (3755 posts) -

@juarbles said:

@always_explicit said:

@MonsieurX said:

@juarbles said:

@always_explicit said:

@juarbles said:

It doesn't just look like, it is a complete failure. Just look at their fans, complete losers without arguments who do nothing but whine.

They dont need arguments, they are enjoying their console. I come here to laugh at the cows like you and Tormentos. I dont need my purchases validated by the masses. Lady Gaga, rhianna and beebs sell more records than the vast majority of bands I like, it doesnt mean their product is better. Same can be applied to cars, food....consoles. Its called preference.

I play games, not sales wars.

I'm not calling it a complete failure just because of lack of sales. It is a complete failure in all areas conceived which makes it a real failure.

Your account is a real failure

Zing!

All areas conceived eh

Such as?

Real gaming, hardware, software, drm, fanbase, business management. The xbone is the epitome of failure.

'real gaming'?

what is real gaming?

sometimes i look at a completely empty bookshelf, which makes it easy to pretend i'm a playstation 4 owner.

is that real gaming?

#96 Posted by always_explicit (2630 posts) -

You are going to play the software card already??? based on the PS4's launch lineup and the numerous delays...you are brave.

Real gaming??? that is as stupid as saying...real car...real book...real movie. Its about as unspecific and ridiculous an argument you can make. The arguments you make are a give away to your young age.

Business management. Reacting to every consumer concern and addressing it with fixes is poor business management? Ms announced a ton of new idea's and features that could have totally reinvented the way we game and interact with out entertainment....when consumers didnt want it they reversed those changes. When they said they didnt want a forced kinect....they made sure kinect was non essential. The update this weekend is proof alone that MS are listening and reacting to the needs of its consumers.

You wanna talk poor business management how about the delayed title driveclub leaving launch lineup without a hard hitting racer. How about Knack...leaving the PS4 with zero (DECENT) games to cater for a younger family audience. How about the removal/non inclusion of popular features available on the PS3. How about the piss poor supply chain leaving retailers with zero units to sell...thus missing out on potential sales. Is that part of the "for gamers" mantra. Is that good business practise.

If your going to try and come across likes an intelligent human being by questioning business practise at least take a few seconds to question the business practises of the company you choose to defend. The PS4 has had a strong launch but have done absolutely zilch since. Not to mention there is almost nothing exciting about the console whatsoever. My only criticism of the PS4 has been that it is as dull and uninspiring as your posts.

#97 Posted by clone01 (24162 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

@WitIsWisdom said:

First word after www is fool. So this appears to be a blog as well? meh. whatever.

motley fool is one of the biggest or most popular site for investors or stock traders

Dat salez warz! Your parents must be proud.

#98 Posted by juarbles (801 posts) -

@juarbles said:

@always_explicit said:

@MonsieurX said:

@juarbles said:

@always_explicit said:

@juarbles said:

It doesn't just look like, it is a complete failure. Just look at their fans, complete losers without arguments who do nothing but whine.

They dont need arguments, they are enjoying their console. I come here to laugh at the cows like you and Tormentos. I dont need my purchases validated by the masses. Lady Gaga, rhianna and beebs sell more records than the vast majority of bands I like, it doesnt mean their product is better. Same can be applied to cars, food....consoles. Its called preference.

I play games, not sales wars.

I'm not calling it a complete failure just because of lack of sales. It is a complete failure in all areas conceived which makes it a real failure.

Your account is a real failure

Zing!

All areas conceived eh

Such as?

Real gaming, hardware, software, drm, fanbase, business management. The xbone is the epitome of failure.

'real gaming'?

what is real gaming?

sometimes i look at a completely empty bookshelf, which makes it easy to pretend i'm a playstation 4 owner.

is that real gaming?

If you don't understand what real gaming is then I can't do anything much to help you. Us real gamers know what real gaming is. xboners will never understand, I've used an analogy before that it will be like trying to explain relativity theory to a bunch of mice.

#99 Posted by clone01 (24162 posts) -

@juarbles said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

@juarbles said:

@always_explicit said:

@MonsieurX said:

@juarbles said:

@always_explicit said:

@juarbles said:

It doesn't just look like, it is a complete failure. Just look at their fans, complete losers without arguments who do nothing but whine.

They dont need arguments, they are enjoying their console. I come here to laugh at the cows like you and Tormentos. I dont need my purchases validated by the masses. Lady Gaga, rhianna and beebs sell more records than the vast majority of bands I like, it doesnt mean their product is better. Same can be applied to cars, food....consoles. Its called preference.

I play games, not sales wars.

I'm not calling it a complete failure just because of lack of sales. It is a complete failure in all areas conceived which makes it a real failure.

Your account is a real failure

Zing!

All areas conceived eh

Such as?

Real gaming, hardware, software, drm, fanbase, business management. The xbone is the epitome of failure.

'real gaming'?

what is real gaming?

sometimes i look at a completely empty bookshelf, which makes it easy to pretend i'm a playstation 4 owner.

is that real gaming?

If you don't understand what real gaming is then I can't do anything much to help you. Us real gamers know what real gaming is. xboners will never understand, I've used an analogy before that it will be like trying to explain relativity theory to a bunch of mice.

Jesus, man. What are you, 12?

#100 Posted by always_explicit (2630 posts) -

@juarbles said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

@juarbles said:

@always_explicit said:

@MonsieurX said:

@juarbles said:

@always_explicit said:

@juarbles said:

It doesn't just look like, it is a complete failure. Just look at their fans, complete losers without arguments who do nothing but whine.

They dont need arguments, they are enjoying their console. I come here to laugh at the cows like you and Tormentos. I dont need my purchases validated by the masses. Lady Gaga, rhianna and beebs sell more records than the vast majority of bands I like, it doesnt mean their product is better. Same can be applied to cars, food....consoles. Its called preference.

I play games, not sales wars.

I'm not calling it a complete failure just because of lack of sales. It is a complete failure in all areas conceived which makes it a real failure.

Your account is a real failure

Zing!

All areas conceived eh

Such as?

Real gaming, hardware, software, drm, fanbase, business management. The xbone is the epitome of failure.

'real gaming'?

what is real gaming?

sometimes i look at a completely empty bookshelf, which makes it easy to pretend i'm a playstation 4 owner.

is that real gaming?

If you don't understand what real gaming is then I can't do anything much to help you. Us real gamers know what real gaming is. xboners will never understand, I've used an analogy before that it will be like trying to explain relativity theory to a bunch of mice.

So you think your a real gamer therefore you are. I understand.

I think I am more intelligent than you....therefore I am. Love the logic.

Relitivity theory to mice would be a far easier task than trying to prise intellectual conversation from you...