MS won this gen, can they beat Sony again when it comes to

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by anarayan (328 posts) -

@Yo-SUP said:

Holy cow. There are still morons thinking ps3 beat the 360?

There are morons who actually think the opposite?

#52 Edited by TheTruthIsREAL (761 posts) -

Why do I see cows calling TC a lemming? I think he's saying this through a parent's perspective. If you already have a child, and if this gen will be long as this one, your child may be interested in gaming about the time he/she gets old enough, and maybe you don't want your child being exposed to some stuff... Like grand theft auto for example lol.

#53 Posted by Rage010101 (5470 posts) -

Why do I see cows calling TC a lemming? I think he's saying this through a parent's perspective. If you already have a child, and if this gen will be long as this one, your child may be interested in gaming about the time he/she gets old enough, and maybe you don't want your child being exposed to some stuff... Like grand theft auto for example lol.

Is that your alt account TC? lol

Your user names have this similar vibe to them

#54 Posted by XxR3m1xInHDn3D (1967 posts) -

Plenty delusional lems in this thread.

Sales: Wii won

Games: PS3 won

360 didn't win sh!t

prove it

#55 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

360 didn't win sh!t

prove it

More GOTYs than 360 and one AAAAE. Sorry, 360 lost. Also right now the 360 is dead and the PS3 released several AAs and AAAs this year alone with TLOU being one of the highest rated games this gen.

#56 Edited by XxR3m1xInHDn3D (1967 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@XxR3m1xInHDn3D said:

@I_can_haz said:

360 didn't win sh!t

prove it

More GOTYs than 360 and one AAAAE. Sorry, 360 lost. Also right now the 360 is dead and the PS3 released several AAs and AAAs this year alone with TLOU being one of the highest rated games this gen.

Yeah I agree with the review part

#57 Edited by Midnightshade29 (5291 posts) -

@Suppaman100 said:

Meanwhile in the real world,

360 is dead, PS3 has the most quality games and more sales than 360.

Meanwhile, over the course of this generation, I have had two children. One of which is now a gamer. He loves playing on the PS3 and I love allowing him, when the time is right and with the right content. He's young, though, easy to manage.

In a year or two, that wont be the case.

You are deluding yourself if you think it will be any different in a few years. I have 2 kids, a girl aged 11 and a boy aged 8. They both love gaming on the ps3 too. Have I ever needed to worry about this crap? No! My ps3 is in our living room, its not in their room. They know what games they can play.. and what they can't. And I know what games i allow them to play and which I don't

Infact the ratings don't always mean anything besides a guidline. I let my son play the COD games (SINGLE PLAYER ONLY) because they are very immature and he loves anything to do with the military. He knows the difference between reality and a game. Why? Because I game with him and spend time with him and understand what he knows. I have taught him. A simple concept that many parents are too ignorant to realize. It only takes spending time with your kids to get them to know right from wrong. My biggest concern in games like that is the Curse words...Thankfully COD has a filter setting that will turn off all cursing. Other than cod, and zombies he likes to play any of the lego games and skylanders like any kid his age. My daughter is obsessed with the Sims 3 on the PC. I have got every expansion for her and she has resulted in "cheating" the game using a fairy to fly into a game machine over and over agian to rack up the cash... Very resourceful and something I would of never thought of. She also just got into kingdom hearts and both have been very intersted in wanting to play Beyond 2 souls (which i may let them play after I beat the game and inusre they can handle it).

Both would love to play GTA5.... but they know its not for them! I let them play other games like just cause 2 with the sound off instead, for open world action. Do the kids ever give me crap about it? NO... They don't because we have an understanding. Your kids will too if you spend the time with them, and don't ignore them like so many dead beat parents do.

#58 Posted by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

@TheTruthIsREAL said:

Haha.

That would actually be really funny.

#59 Posted by Midnightshade29 (5291 posts) -

@Namgis said:

Here's my parental control,

Any game I deem not suitable for 'chillins, is not accessible to them. If they want to play it, the condition is, I am there supervising.

Problem solved.

DING DING DING!!!!! This.

#60 Edited by Rayrota (1456 posts) -

360 didn't win sh!t

Meme: X360 won

#61 Edited by Rayrota (1456 posts) -

Anyway, why do people keep saying Sony or Microsoft won when Nintendo is the clear winner?

#62 Posted by sukraj (22608 posts) -

xbox win

#63 Posted by NameIess_One (559 posts) -

What the hell did I just read?

#64 Posted by TruthBToldShow (328 posts) -

@TheTruthIsREAL said:

I dont do the alt/sock account thing.

I am in no way surprised the dense users of system wars dont care about parental controls or even read the topic...... why would I waste my time signing into an alt account just to pat myself on the back?

#65 Edited by Mozelleple112 (6660 posts) -

Sony won this gen. At least when it comes to having the best games and the highest quantity of quality games.

#66 Posted by Rage010101 (5470 posts) -

@Rage010101 said:

@TheTruthIsREAL said:

I am in no way surprised the dense users of system wars dont care about parental controls or even read the topic...... why would I waste my time signing into an alt account just to pat myself on the back?

That's because your thread is irrelevant. If you have no idea what your kids are playing, then that only shows how bad you are at parenting. Don't want your kid playing a certain game? Then don't buy it for them. It's really that simple.

#67 Posted by TruthBToldShow (328 posts) -

@TruthBToldShow said:

@Rage010101 said:

@TheTruthIsREAL said:

That's because your thread is irrelevant. If you have no idea what your kids are playing, then that only shows how bad you are at parenting. Don't want your kid playing a certain game? Then don't buy it for them. It's really that simple.

Come back to reality. In the day and age of digital games, my games reside in the same space my kid's do. Its a matter of a couple button presses to get from E to M. If you're suggesting parents should sit with their child every minute they play, you're living in la-la-land.

#68 Posted by Suppaman100 (3872 posts) -

@blackace said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Meanwhile in the real world,

360 is dead, PS3 has the most quality games and more sales than 360.

Delusional bias fanboy confirmed. There are a lot of these going around SW lately. lol!!

When did over 100+ games being released on a game system mean it was dead? Anyone who believe this is just completely stupid.

Cows will claim the PS3 won 2nd place, but Sony hasn't confirmed anything. Microsoft hasn't confirmed anything. We all know the Wii won this generation anyways, so 2nd & 3rd place are irrelevant anyways.

There's no need of lems arguing with cows about this as it's like two brick walls trying to have a conversation.

Hahaha! Weak damage control...as expected from a lemming.

Are you denying that 360 had almost no exclusives this year?

I know you guys like to live in denial, but look at reality for a sec and you'll see that PS3 is and was the right choice this gen. It didn't won in the sales dept. (although it still won from 360) but it won in the games dept. which is imo the most important aspect.

PS3 won. Deal with it lemmings.

#69 Posted by Rage010101 (5470 posts) -

@Rage010101 said:

@TruthBToldShow said:

@Rage010101 said:

@TheTruthIsREAL said:

Come back to reality. In the day and age of digital games, my games reside in the same space my kid's do. Its a matter of a couple button presses to get from E to M. If you're suggesting parents should sit with their child every minute they play, you're living in la-la-land.

Sounds like you're just gonna have to either buy another ps3/ps4, or delete your digital game after you're done playing, then reinstall later. Else little timmy is gonna get his hands on daddy's call of duty. Can you give us an example of which digital games you're having a problem with? Your last resort if you want to be this super competent parent, is get on that ESRB, and only buy games in the C and E categories. Wait til little timmy is 17 or older if you're going to be sharing the same console with him. Till then, you're just gonna have to settle with playing Sponge Bob's Ocean Adventure.

#70 Edited by mrintro (1354 posts) -

only in opposite land does MS win this gen

#71 Posted by madsnakehhh (14289 posts) -

You lost me at "MS won this gen"

#72 Posted by YoshiYogurt (5974 posts) -

What the hell is this?

360 lost in both exclusives and sales. Garbage console with garbage games. Ps3 and Wii will be remembered for their exclusives. The 360 will not.