MS will look verry embarrassing @E3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

if sony make games playable with morpheus, billions of dollars went into kinect for nothing

Can't wait for E3

morpheus is the way we go not kinect

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

And another golden thread from OP

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lglz1337

@MonsieurX: so fast you are lmao

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MonsieurX

@lglz1337: so mad you are

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

VR seems better than Kinect (not hard) but still not that thrilling to me.

Don't really want to strap shit to my head to play.

The games MS, Sony and Nintendo bring will be most interesting!

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

if

:/

iloveatlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 iloveatlus
Member since 2009 • 599 Posts

Is Sony just going to focus on Morpheus hardware, and then spend 5 minutes talking about exclusive games?

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

if sony make games playable with morpheus, billions of dollars went into kinect for nothing

Can't wait for E3

VR isn't easy at all and you have no idea of a release date or price. Its interesting but not sure if that will take off bigtime. MS will have games, features, and likely a price drop - Which will be all they need to have a great E3 no matter what Sony does.

Halo 5, Sunset Overdrive, Killer Instinct Season 2, Forza Horizon, Quantum Break, Fable Legends, Halo 2 Anniversary, and Gears of War 4 (teaser likely) along with whatever other game surprises they have in store, along with likely a major May Live update and more Kinect-cetric apps like Twitch Broadcasting, Upload Studio, and Xbox Fitness will make for a great E3. I can't wait for E3 either.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lglz1337

@MonsieurX: not really i'm excited can't wait for another MS embarrassment

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

Microsoft and Nintendo both have an announced library of upcoming games that should make for a pretty good E3. Sony is the company that needs to surprise people, because they have almost nothing announced.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MonsieurX
@lglz1337 said:

Yes,because having a 500$ & + niche product will destroy MS lolz

Will be a huge success,just like The Wand,amiright?

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

Yikes, this is what passes for a thread these days?

j_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 j_assassin
Member since 2012 • 1011 Posts

I really hope sony, m$ and ninty knows that nothing excites majority of gamers the most who watches e3 than an exclusive new ips

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
deactivated-5ac102a4472fe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
Member since 2007 • 7431 Posts

hmm, dunno. If we have to be somewhat blunt about it Kinect does have some nice theoretical features, most of them I doubt we will ever see in any games sadly.

And in theory kinect coupled with some kind of VR would be pretty nifty.

Above all we need to see if VR takes off, there is great potential in it, and it is easier to make games for then something like kinect, atleast in theory. So it could take off.

IF the starting batch of this new VR gen Works like intended with Little to no flaws. if anything eD told us that anything halfbaked and halfarsed will kill off an idea faster then lack of Money (or Manpower).

So Basicly, lets wait and see how morpheus is, how it Works, and let us get an OR into cunsumer hands, and see the market reception to these Things, before we claim anything.

(sidenote: I really hope the OR and Morpheus takes off and gives new ways to look into and experience games, if gaming stays the same for much longer it WILL grow stale and the industry will crumble, I also hope that we will see something that justifies that kinect on hte X1).

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Looking forward to seeing the unannounced IPs at Sony's conference compared to MS' "Yep, I saw that rehash coming" fest.

regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By regnaston
Member since 2008 • 4681 Posts

LOL @ the thread title. I assume English is not the OP's first language?

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

@PurpleMan5000 said:

Microsoft... have an announced library of upcoming games that should make for a pretty good E3. Sony is the company that needs to surprise people, because they have almost nothing announced.

and that would be what?

Just saying Sony has the same or more big announced titles than MS right now. So I have no clue what you mean by MS's announced library making a good E3 and then saying sony need to surprise.

For MS I know of Halo 5, another Gears, D4, Sunset Overdrive Quantum Break, and Kinect Sports Rivals

For PS4 it has Drive Club, new Uncharted, The Order 1886, Shadow of the Beast, Rime, Deep Down, and they just released Infamous Second Son.

Yeah, really trying to see where this amazing list of announced upcoming games from Microsoft is.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts

All I want form them is a release date for Sunset Overdrive.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

The device is still a prototype and wont even be released in 2014

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

Sony isn't going to spend much if any time on Morpheus. They have very little content for the device and haven't even decided if they'll bring it to market.

I expect both MS and Sony to focus heavily on games. Should be a good E3.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 PurpleMan5000

@casharmy said:

@PurpleMan5000 said:

Microsoft... have an announced library of upcoming games that should make for a pretty good E3. Sony is the company that needs to surprise people, because they have almost nothing announced.

and that would be what?

Just saying Sony has the same or more big announced titles than MS right now. So I have no clue what you mean by MS's announced library making a good E3 and then saying sony need to surprise.

For MS I know of Halo 5, another Gears, D4, Sunset Overdrive Quantum Break, and Kinect Sports Rivals

For PS4 it has Drive Club, new Uncharted, The Order 1886, Shadow of the Beast, Rime, Deep Down, and they just released Infamous Second Son.

Yeah, really trying to see where this amazing list of announced upcoming games from Microsoft is.

That list you gave for Microsoft looks great. The only game Sony has announced that sounds really good is Uncharted. I hardly expect to see Infamous Second Son at E3. Sony is surely planning on announcing some more games, but if they don't their E3 is going to be awful compared to Microsoft's.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44060 Posts

Fools and their money easily parted and man has Sony cornered the market on those type of people as is apparent with the clowns of SW. :P

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

M$' E3s are always embarrassing especially after they decided to go the Kinect route. I can't wait for the Kinect GIFs lol

regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 regnaston
Member since 2008 • 4681 Posts

@casharmy said:

@PurpleMan5000 said:

and that would be what?

I am not sure I would include Driveclub in Sony's list. While it has been announced, it was sent back to the drawing board recently.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

Can't wait for E3

Please explain exactly what you mean, did the Money SONY sank into move become wasted when MS started making games for Kinect?

With 24 million kinect units sold i fail to see how MS wasted there money quite frankly.

Cows gonna Cow,lol.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
@lglz1337 said:

You fanboys really do live in a world of your own don't you?

KInect would actually make VR better on the Xbone if it had the same specs as the PS4,lol

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By casharmy

@PurpleMan5000 said:

@casharmy said:

@PurpleMan5000 said:

and that would be what?

That list you gave for Microsoft looks great. The only game Sony has announced that sounds really good is Uncharted. I hardly expect to see Infamous Second Son at E3. Sony is surely planning on announcing some more games, but if they don't their E3 is going to be awful compared to Microsoft's.

huh?

I don't get it, your personal opinion is not a fact nor a good argument. E3 isn't dedicated to Purpleman5000's personal opinion on what he thinks counts and is irrelevant for an argument on how many games are announced for each system.

So really you had no argument to begin with when making your original comment, you just made a baseless statement that had no merit other than to say that you choose to ignore certain games.

For discussion purposes that is pointless. I'll summarize what you did so you can see how pointless your comment was...

"The only game Microsoft has announced that sounds really good is Halo."

There, so now both Sony and MS only have one really good game for E3 except one franchise is known to win a majority of GOTY awards and the other one isn't.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50556 Posts

Um...no

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

It's hard to demo VR without actually strapping that annoying thing to your head.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

I think that if RE7 is their third party "megaton" announcement, they are in a lot of trouble.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 casharmy

On topic:

I am interested in games not add-on ATM. Really don't care about the war on who has the biggest gimmiks between MS and Sony

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 casharmy

@regnaston said:

@casharmy said:

@PurpleMan5000 said:

and that would be what?

I am not sure I would include Driveclub in Sony's list. While it has been announced, it was sent back to the drawing board recently.

We were discussing announced games. Driveclub is an announced game...

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 PurpleMan5000

@casharmy said:

@PurpleMan5000 said:

@casharmy said:

@PurpleMan5000 said:

and that would be what?

huh?

I don't get it, your personal opinion is not a fact nor a good argument. E3 isn't dedicated to Purpleman5000's personal opinion on what he thinks counts and is irrelevant for an argument on how many games are announced for each system.

So really you had no argument to begin with when making your original comment, you just made a baseless statement that had no merit other than to say that you choose to ignore certain games.

for discussion purposes that is pointless. I'll summarize what you did so you can see how pointless your comment was...

"The only game Microsoft has announced that sounds really good is Halo." There, so now both Sony and MS only have one really good game for E3 except one franchise is known to win a majority of GOTY awards and the other one isn't.

It's because Halo and Gears of War are established franchises with millions of fans, and Remedy and Insomniac are amazing developers with proven track records. Compare that to a racing game that appears to be in development purgatory, a new IP being developed by a studio who only has a couple of PSP games and ports under their belt, a reimagining of an Amiga game from a developer who makes phone games, etc. Uncharted is the only upcoming announced game for the PS4 that is being developed by one of Sony's major studios. Hopefully Sony plans on unveiling what everyone else is working on at E3, because right now it just doesn't look very promising.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

lol wow system wars is dying.

also gimmick will beat gimmick? because that's what VR is a gimmick.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Lol, Morpheus. Cows pinning hopes again.

applefan1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By applefan1991  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 3397 Posts

That OP was terrible. Raise the quality of threads before you create them.