MS: Please support the ESRAM even though we are abandoning it. . . (Scorpio white papers reveal the sad truth)

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#201 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69089 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

So when PS5 releases and blows Scorpio away MS will officially be stuck in the same rut Nintendo is. Yikes.

So, when is this PS5 being released?

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#202  Edited By FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag: we all know you're going to buy a Scorpio

You jump ship so much

I can't take you seriously after your meltdown and "abandoned" PS4

#noloyalty

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#203 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

So when PS5 releases and blows Scorpio away MS will officially be stuck in the same rut Nintendo is. Yikes.

LOL you mean the non existent PS5 that has YET to be announced or even hinted at? Yeah Sony would actually pull some shit like that with you mindless fanboys. Sucker born every minute

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

What would a PS5 even accomplish at the moment?

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@kingtito said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

LOL you mean the non existent PS5 that has YET to be announced or even hinted at? Yeah Sony would actually pull some shit like that with you mindless fanboys. Sucker born every minute

You bought a system that is a balless PC with no exclusives and you really want to play that card with people?

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

Even if the Scorpio stays a 6TFLOP GPU we have no idea the CPU they are putting into this. If they upgrade the cores in this processor to something other than Jaguar cores it will be a HUGE upgrade compared to what the PS4, PS 4 Pro, Xbox One S has. The CPU is an important component, so hopefully they do not fail on this part. Because, if it is a 6TFLOP GPU with Jaguar cores that will suck just a little. We already know that it will also include upgraded RAM and maybe even include 12GB so I hope they don't cripple it with Jaguar cores. That might just make the baby jesus cry!

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 kingtito

@Shewgenja said:
@kingtito said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

You bought a system that is a balless PC with no exclusives and you really want to play that card with people?

You mean my gaming PC? My weak collecting dust PS4? I bought my X1 to play certain games on my console not to mention play 4K UHD movies. So yeah I'll play that card all day long cowgenja. You may want to leave your thread dude. You're getting rekt

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#208 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

Lol shewgenja completely owned in his own topic. Cows keep being scared about a console that was announced 1.5 years before release, so much insecurity

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 FLOPPAGE_50

@FastRobby said:

Lol shewgenja completely owned in his own topic. Cows keep being scared about a console that was announced 1.5 years before release, so much insecurity

Yeah he ran away lmao

Avatar image for deactivated-60cd6c3d31f6d
deactivated-60cd6c3d31f6d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 deactivated-60cd6c3d31f6d
Member since 2015 • 745 Posts

Microsoft got outplayed yet again and thats why you dont make panic announcements and just copy everything the marketleader does.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
Member since 2002 • 7110 Posts

< ITT: Cows

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 Dakur
Member since 2014 • 3275 Posts

@kinky-unikorn said:

@dakur: Like certain 900p Xbox titles to 1080p Playstation titles? Side by side comparison of those show very little difference as well...lmao

Yep, it is negligible to argue about power this gen so games is everything that matters and the PS4 destroys the xbone in that department and will continue to do so with or without Scorpio.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 FLOPPAGE_50

@dakur said:
@kinky-unikorn said:

@dakur: Like certain 900p Xbox titles to 1080p Playstation titles? Side by side comparison of those show very little difference as well...lmao

Yep, it is negligible to argue about power this gen so games is everything that matters and the PS4 destroys the xbone in that department and will continue to do so with or without Scorpio.

LMAO THAT FLIP FLOP

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 kingtito

@deeph said:

Microsoft got outplayed yet again and thats why you dont make panic announcements and just copy everything the marketleader does.

How did they get outplayed moron? Didn't they say it was going to be a 6TF console? Didn't they say it would do 4K native? What exactly changed from there "panic E3 announcement" cow? Oh I get it...you're talking about of your ass as almost all cows do....got it

Nothing to see here folks...move along...just another butthurt insecure cow preparing for the most powerful console to ever launch

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 kingtito

@dakur said:
@kinky-unikorn said:

LOLOLOLOLOL hahaha it's negligible to argue power now huh? Hahahaha cows flip flopping as usual.....get ready for more tears after the most powerful console ever to launch lands at real gamers doors

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 FLOPPAGE_50

@kingtito said:
@deeph said:

How did they get outplayed moron? Didn't they say it was going to be a 6TF console? Didn't they say it would do 4K native? What exactly changed from there "panic E3 announcement" cow? Oh I get it...you're talking about of your ass as almost all cows do....got it

Nothing to see here folks...move along...just another butthurt insecure cow preparing for the most powerful console to ever launch

Cows are getting destroyed in this thread.

They're like trump.. they got their Alternative facts.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Dakur

@kingtito said:
@dakur said:
@kinky-unikorn said:

LOLOLOLOLOL hahaha it's negligible to argue power now huh? Hahahaha cows flip flopping as usual.....get ready for more tears after the most powerful console ever to launch lands at real gamers doors

lol point to me where I have argue about power between consoles being important this gen. I've never done that, I always have maintained that games IS what drives sales, not power and that's why the xbone is such a failure. And you also fail as usual lem.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 kingtito

@dakur said:
@kingtito said:
@dakur said:
@kinky-unikorn said:

lol point to me where I have argue about power between consoles being important this gen. I've never done that, I always have maintained that games IS what drives sales, not power and that's why the xbone is such a failure. And you also fail as usual lem.

All gen that's what ALL you've cows talked about. Don't try flip flopping now cow. Get ready cow because the truth is coming, it's coming in the form of SCORPIO..the worlds most powerful console.....ever!!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
Member since 2014 • 6005 Posts

You didn't have to be rude with the pic. But thank you for the answer.

@Pedro said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

Hey, I'll ask again. If this is true about eliminating ESram in the Scorpio, what does it mean for games created specifically to use ESram? Will the Scorpio be running PC games?

The replacement RAM is supposedly faster so it means nothing for older games that used ESRAM. Most likely a virtual partition will be used. As for it running PC games.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By deactivated-60cd6c3d31f6d
@kingtito said:
@deeph said:

1. Flagged for calling me a moron without provocation.

2. They got outplayed into making a rushed panic announcement of a console thats barely stronger than the PS4 Pro but a year late and easily more expensive to produce.

3. They will not be able to keep their promise of native 4K with a 6TF machine and will lose face and credibility yet again which they dont have a whole lot of to begin with.

4. They cant react to Sony if Sony chooses to release the PS5 in 2019 which will destroy the Scorpio in every way just 2 years after the release of Scorpio itself.

5. By the time the scorpio releases there will be close to 65m PS4s out there and maybe another 30m xbones so not a lot of market left either way.

6. The scorpio is too weak to act as a next gen console.

there are even more points I could list...

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Dakur

@kingtito said:
@dakur said:
@kingtito said:
@dakur said:
@kinky-unikorn said:

All gen that's what ALL you've cows talked about. Don't try flip flopping now cow. Get ready cow because the truth is coming, it's coming in the form of SCORPIO..the worlds most powerful console.....ever!!!!

Again silly lemming. Show me where I said anything about that. I'm not a cow I'm a manticore. If people want power get a PC, hell I play every game that is on PC and consoles on PC because they play better. With consoles it's all about the exclusives. Sony has them, M$ doesn't. Deal with it lem, your butthurt is making you hear voices. The pathetic thing about the xbone is that it doesn't have power OR exclusives. That system is a joke. And even with Scorpio it will continue to be a joke because the power difference is negligible and no exclusives makes it irrelevant. Only dumb lems like you will end up buying that crap.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By FLOPPAGE_50

@dakur said:
@kingtito said:
@dakur said:
@kingtito said:

Again silly lemming. Show me where I said anything about that. I'm not a cow I'm a manticore. If people want power get a PC, hell I play every game that is on PC and consoles on PC because they play better. With consoles it's all about the exclusives. Sony has them, M$ doesn't. Deal with it lem, your butthurt is making you hear voices. The pathetic thing about the xbone is that it doesn't have power OR exclusives. That system is a joke. And even with Scorpio it will continue to be a joke because the power difference is negligible and no exclusives makes it irrelevant. Only dumb lems like you will end up buying that crap.

Why do you keep calling yourself a manticore?

• MANTICORES are those who support all systems. It's a rarely used term. They are called manticores because they are a mixture of a lot of animals. Now you see "multi-system owners" in place of this formerly common name, although don't be mistaken, a multi-system owner is not impartial towards all systems like a manticore.

you do not fit that category.

You've never owned an Xbox in your life.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@dakur said:
@kingtito said:
@dakur said:
@kingtito said:
@dakur said:

I mean, for 1080p it will be significant. No denying that, now. . .

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Dakur

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@dakur said:
@kingtito said:
@dakur said:
@kingtito said:

• MANTICORES are those who support all systems. It's a rarely used term. They are called manticores because they are a mixture of a lot of animals. Now you see "multi-system owners" in place of this formerly common name, although don't be mistaken, a multi-system owner is not impartial towards all systems like a manticore.

Lol wake me up when xbone becomes a gaming system. It doesn't fit the minimum requirements since I don't miss anything if I don't have it. I'm missing more if I don't have a WiiU or an Android phone. Manticores don't need a xbone to have access to all available games on the market.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 FLOPPAGE_50

@dakur said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@dakur said:
@kingtito said:
@dakur said:

Lol wake me up when xbone becomes a gaming system. It doesn't fit the minimum requirements since I don't miss anything if I don't have it. I'm missing more if I don't have a WiiU or an Android phone. Manticores don't need a xbone to have access to all available games on the market.

Then under system wars rules, you are NOT a manticore.

You're so dumb LOL

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#226 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38026 Posts

How did I get rekt? I'm buying one. It doesn't bother me. Go have a cry

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 kingtito

@deeph said:
@kingtito said:
@deeph said:

2. They got outplayed into making a rushed panic announcement of a console thats barely stronger than the PS4 Pro but a year late and easily more expensive to produce.

3. They will not be able to keep their promise of native 4K with a 6TF machine and will lose face and credibility yet again which they dont have a whole lot of to begin with.

4. They cant react to Sony if Sony chooses to release the PS5 in 2019 which will destroy the Scorpio in every way just 2 years after the release of Scorpio itself.

5. By the time the scorpio releases there will be close to 65m PS4s out there and maybe another 30m xbones so not a lot of market left either way.

LOL ok

2. HAhaha umm what panic announcement? Because they announced a new Xbox it's now a panic annoucement? So 2TFs is barely stronger but that 500GFs was huge right? Hahaha what was that about provocation???? Have a price for that "easily more expensive console"

3. So none of the games that come out for it will be native 4K huh? None? Do I have provocation now?

4. So again this phantom PS5 is here? So Sony released a PS4 pro so they can turn around and release a PS5 2 years later? Hahahaha umm ok I'm sure MS can then release an Scorpio 2 1 year after that...Provocation yet?

5. And? What does that have to do with the Scorpio? It's clear that the concept of traditional gens is over with. Xbox's are going to suddenly stop selling because the PS4 is millions ahead.

6. Hahaha but ffffaaaaaaarrr more powerful than the PS4 pro so what does that say about that?

I wish you would post more. You'd look even more foolish

Post away

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Dakur

@Shewgenja said:
@dakur said:
@kingtito said:
@dakur said:
@kingtito said:

I mean, for 1080p it will be significant. No denying that, now. . .

Let's wait and see... but there will always be PC to make it irrelevant for me.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 FLOPPAGE_50

@cainetao11 said:

How did I get rekt? I'm buying one. It doesn't bother me. Go have a cry

It makes their veins pop that you're buying one.. it's too funny lmao

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Dakur

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@dakur said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@dakur said:
@kingtito said:

You're so dumb LOL

Lems have trouble identifying manticores such as myself. I'm used to it. Their butthurt doesn't let them think straight

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 FLOPPAGE_50

@dakur said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@dakur said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@dakur said:

You're so dumb LOL

Lems have trouble identifying manticores such as myself. I'm used to it. Their butthurt doesn't let them think straight

lmao

by your logic, i'm a manticore too.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 kingtito

@dakur said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@dakur said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@dakur said:

You're so dumb LOL

Guess that makes me a manticore as well since I own gaming PC, PS4 and X1....more of a manitcore than you cow

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 Dakur

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@dakur said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@dakur said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

You're so dumb LOL

lmao

by your logic, i'm a manticore too.

LOL hell no, manticores don't support the xbone, we make fun of lems, it's our duty towards the betterment of gaming.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 FLOPPAGE_50

@kingtito said:
@dakur said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@dakur said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

You're so dumb LOL

Guess that makes me a manticore as well since I own gaming PC, PS4 and X1....more of a manitcore than you cow

Ayyy manticore squad!!

Cows have trouble idenfying manticores such as myself, I'm used to it. Their butthurt doesn't let them think straight.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Dakur

@kingtito said:
@dakur said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@dakur said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

You're so dumb LOL

Most lems end up buying something else when they realize they'll be missing the best games this gen if they stick with the xbone but that doesn't make them less lems. They're just in a constant state of cognitive dissonance and butthurt because they need to buy a PS4 lol.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 FLOPPAGE_50

@dakur said:
@kingtito said:
@dakur said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@dakur said:

You're so dumb LOL

Most lems end up buying something else when they realize they'll be missing the best games this gen if they stick with the xbone but that doesn't make them less lems. They're just in a constant state of cognitive dissonance and butthurt because they need to buy a PS4 lol.

Most cows end up buying something else when they realize they'll be missing the best games of this gen if they stick to the PS4, but that doesn't make them less cows. They're just in a constant state of congnitive dissonance and butthurt because they need to buy a Scorpio lol

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 Dakur

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@dakur said:
@kingtito said:
@dakur said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

You're so dumb LOL

Most cows end up buying something else when they realize they'll be missing the best games of this gen if they stick to the PS4, but that doesn't make them less cows. They're just in a constant state of congnitive dissonance and butthurt because they need to buy a Scorpio lol

I played this game with my 4 yo niece last week. Newsflash: I won. I have experience arguing with children so you are doomed lem. TLHBO

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 FLOPPAGE_50

@dakur said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@dakur said:
@kingtito said:
@dakur said:

I played this game with my 4 yo niece last week. Newsflash: I won. I have experience arguing with children so you are doomed lem. TLHBO

I'm a manticore, it's what we do.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 kingtito

@dakur said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@dakur said:
@kingtito said:
@dakur said:

Thread derailment...mission accomplished..thanks to all the manticores

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12181 Posts

Phil said they are not using Jaguar CPU that is in the PS4 pro you idiots.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By deactivated-60cd6c3d31f6d
@kingtito said:
@deeph said:

LOL ok

2. HAhaha umm what panic announcement? Because they announced a new Xbox it's now a panic annoucement?

Announcing a mid gen refreash of a console over a year before release is like the definition of a panic announcement. Especially when the company that destroys you is bringing one out very soon. They did not want to get thown into the shadows so they made a crappy video with empty promises to let their fanboys dream.

So 2TFs is barely stronger but that 500GFs was huge right? Hahaha what was that about provocation???? Have a price for that "easily more expensive console"

Its about the ratio lemming. 1.3 to 1.8 and 4.2 to 6 is almost the same thing just that Xbones 1.3 and PS4s 1.8 happened in the same month while PS4 Pros 4.2 to Scorpios 6 is a year of difference.The difference beetwen the two scenarios is huge.

3. So none of the games that come out for it will be native 4K huh? None? Do I have provocation now?

Heh, so that will be the criteria? As long as one game can render in native 4K they delivired? I guess the PS3 (Yes, the Ps3 has a native 4K game) is already on Scorpios level. Damn Sony truly are hardware geniuses.

4. So again this phantom PS5 is here? So Sony released a PS4 pro so they can turn around and release a PS5 2 years later? Hahahaha umm ok

Are you doubting that a PS5 is the works? And no it will be 3 years lemming, learn to math. They even called the release of PS4 Pro as the halfway point of this generation. So..... what do you think? Will it be impossible to release the PS5 in 2019? 6 years after the PS4?

I'm sure MS can then release an Scorpio 2 1 year after that...Provocation yet?

Sure they can but they would be a year late to next gen and the PS5 will destroy Microsofts next POS even harder than the xbone right now lol. They are getting outsold over 2:1 when they launched in the same year. What do you think will happen when Microsoft is late to the party?

5. And? What does that have to do with the Scorpio? It's clear that the concept of traditional gens is over with.

Hahaha, guess I missed the official notice that traditional gens are over. Do you have some facts to back it up?

Xbox's are going to suddenly stop selling because the PS4 is millions ahead.

Yes every gen slows down as time progresses and thats one major reason why Sony etc are bringing out new consoles in the first place, genius.

6. Hahaha but ffffaaaaaaarrr more powerful than the PS4 pro so what does that say about that?

Its says that Microsoft cant use the Scorpio as their next gen console and its just a mid gen refreash like the PS4 Pro but late to the party and this fact will shift their entire production timeline because they will not release a new console 2 years after scorpio.

The ony fool here is you. You cant see can't see the forest for the trees.

Post away

Only if you can bring real arguments to the table. Give me some scenarios. How do you think this will play out?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#242 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38026 Posts

@FLOPPAGE_50: Lol ?

90% of what I play are multiplats. I'm going to be enjoying those incredible titles on the most powerful console. Along with Sea of Thieves, Halo etc. What could be rekt about that?

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

Main thing i got is that the rolls are going to flip. Scorpio will have the most 4k titles and pro will have the most fauxk titles. 900p vs 1080p all over. Tabkes hsve turned lol

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

@Shewgenja: Did you read and understand the article no of course not. This is what I have come to expect from you. Anyway the scorpio is more powerful than the ps4 pro deal with it. In other news water is wet and the sky is blue.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#245 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20095 Posts

@xhawk27 said:

Phil said they are not using Jaguar CPU that is in the PS4 pro you idiots.

Are you talking about this?

http://digiworthy.com/2016/10/10/phil-spencer-xbox-scorpio-not-use-amd-jaguar/

Here's the quote

About two and a half years ago we started to look at a hardware refresh that we might want to do, which in the end led to the Xbox One S and Scorpio in terms of designs. We’d looked at doing something that was higher performance this year, and I’d say the [PS4] Pro is about what we thought–with the GPU, CPU, memory that was here this year–that you could go do, and we decided that we wanted to do something different.

So we looked at Scorpio and 4K and what I thought was a bigger step in terms of performance. It was something that we wanted to focus on.

He wasn't very specific so once again we're speculating off of vague comments and claims. He could have meant bigger ram, faster jaguar faster gpu. Not necessarily different components all together. I mean, isn't the Xbox One using DDR3 and Scorpio using GDDR5? PS4 Pro uses GDDR5 as well but the scorpio will have faster ram and potentially more of it. But it's still GDDR5.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 kingtito

@deeph said:

LOL ok

2. HAhaha umm what panic announcement? Because they announced a new Xbox it's now a panic annoucement?

Announcing a mid gen refreash of a console over a year before release is like the definition of a panic announcement. Especially when the company that destroys you is bringing one out very soon. They did not want to get thown into the shadows so they made a crappy video with empty promises to let their fanboys dream.

So 2TFs is barely stronger but that 500GFs was huge right? Hahaha what was that about provocation???? Have a price for that "easily more expensive console"

Its about the ratio lemming. 1.3 to 1.8 and 4.2 to 6 is almost the same thing just that Xbones 1.3 and PS4s 1.8 happened in the same month while PS4 Pros 4.2 to Scorpios 6 is a year of difference.The difference beetwen the two is huge.

Heh, so that will be the criteria? As long as one game can render in native 4K they delivired? I guess the PS3 (Yes, the Ps3 has a native 4K game) is already on Scorpios level. Damn Sony truly are hardware geniuses.

4. So again this phantom PS5 is here? So Sony released a PS4 pro so they can turn around and release a PS5 2 years later? Hahahaha umm ok

Are you doubting that a PS5 is the works? And no it will be 3 years lemming, learn to math. They even called the release of PS4 Pro as the halfway point of this generation. So..... what do you think? Will it be impossible to release the PS5 in 2019? 6 years after the PS4?

I'm sure MS can then release an Scorpio 2 1 year after that...Provocation yet?

Sure they can but they would be a year late to next gen and the PS5 will destroy Microsofts next POS even harder than the xbone right now lol. They are getting outsold over 2:1 when they launched in the same year. What do you think will happen when Microsoft is late to the party?

5. And? What does that have to do with the Scorpio? It's clear that the concept of traditional gens is over with.

Hahaha, guess I missed the official notice that traditional gens are over. Do you have some facts to back it up?

Xbox's are going to suddenly stop selling because the PS4 is millions ahead.

Yes every gen slows down as time progresses and thats one major reason why Sony etc are bringing out new consoles in the first place, genius.

Its says that Microsoft cant use the Scorpio as their next gen console and its just a mid gen refreash like the PS4 Pro but late to the party and this fact will shift their entire production timeline because they will not release a new console 2 years after scorpio.

The ony fool here is you. You cant see can't see the forest for the trees.

Post away

Only if you can bring real arguments to the table. Give me some scenarios. How do you think this will play out?

Your definitions are out of date. What were they to panic about? Sales were far behind the PS4 at that point. The PS4 Pro was already announced and wasn't even brought up at E3 because of the Scorpio announcement. It's more like taking thunder away from the Pro announcement which is exactly what it did. So year no panic there

So now it's about ratios huh? Hahhahah what a pathetic argument.....NEWS FLASH kid 2TFs >>>>>>>>500GFs cry more

Hahaha the PS3 doesn't have any native 4K games hahaha nice try though......As long as there are 4K native games then MS held it's promise but nice try moving those goal post cow..you failed

I'm doubting it'll come out by 2019. Why release the Pro only to release a new console 2 years later...unless you're saying cows are that dumb but you keep clinging on to that PS5 hope of yours...it's all you have since the PS4 Pro will be a much much weaker console and no son it's 2 years since the Pro launched in late 2016 so it'll be closer to 2 years than 3...yes learn to math son

That magical PS5 again huh. So tell me....what are the specs for the PS5? Has it been announced? Does it have a release date? What games are coming out? Yeah thought so

You're just ignorant since releasing mid gen upgrades like the ones we're seeing now hasn't been done by MS, Sony or Nintendo prior....not to mention MS saying the traditional console gens are over pretty much. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out

Guess MS didn't get that memo since their sales are up year on year....doesn't take a genius to figure that one out

This is a never ending party so how could they be late? They're releasing the most powerful console ever. One that can actually do 4K and proper VR....scaring cows into creating threads like this

Just you cows are looking foolish son. The TC even left his own thread. Foolish foolish cows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By deactivated-60cd6c3d31f6d
@kingtito said:

Your definitions are out of date. What were they to panic about? Sales were far behind the PS4 at that point. The PS4 Pro was already announced and wasn't even brought up at E3 because of the Scorpio announcement. It's more like taking thunder away from the Pro announcement which is exactly what it did. So year no panic there

So now it's about ratios huh? Hahhahah what a pathetic argument.....NEWS FLASH kid 2TFs >>>>>>>>500GFs cry more

Hahaha the PS3 doesn't have any native 4K games hahaha nice try though......As long as there are 4K native games then MS held it's promise but nice try moving those goal post cow..you failed

I'm doubting it'll come out by 2019. Why release the Pro only to release a new console 2 years later...unless you're saying cows are that dumb but you keep clinging on to that PS5 hope of yours...it's all you have since the PS4 Pro will be a much much weaker console and no son it's 2 years since the Pro launched in late 2016 so it'll be closer to 2 years than 3...yes learn to math son

That magical PS5 again huh. So tell me....what are the specs for the PS5? Has it been announced? Does it have a release date? What games are coming out? Yeah thought so

You're just ignorant since releasing mid gen upgrades like the ones we're seeing now hasn't been done by MS, Sony or Nintendo prior....not to mention MS saying the traditional console gens are over pretty much. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out

Guess MS didn't get that memo since their sales are up year on year....doesn't take a genius to figure that one out

This is a never ending party so how could they be late? They're releasing the most powerful console ever. One that can actually do 4K and proper VR....scaring cows into creating threads like this

Just you cows are looking foolish son. The TC even left his own thread. Foolish foolish cows

Blahblahblahnahnahnah, get more creative. Give me some scenarios I said and you still got nothing.

I guess even with so much freedom for imagination at this point you still cant even picture a scenario where Microsoft wins... You got truly Sonydominated my friend.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 kingtito

@deeph said:
@kingtito said:

Blahblahblahnahnahnah, get more creative. Give me some scenarios I said and you still got nothing.

I guess even with so much freedom for imagination at this point you still cant even picture a scenario where Microsoft wins... You got truly Sonydominated my friend.

Now you're just mad cause you got rekt...understandable but should be used to it by now...all you cows do is get rekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 deactivated-60cd6c3d31f6d
@kingtito said:
@deeph said:

Now you're just mad cause you got rekt...understandable but should be used to it by now...all you cows do is get rekt

Nothing? Still? Or do you just not want to show off your wet lemdreams in public?

Come on give it a try, I will not even laugh at you. Give me that juicy timeline of Microsofts road to success.

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By loe12k
Member since 2013 • 3465 Posts

Scorpio will have extra 2 teraflops of processing power and substantially faster ram then the Pro. It will be better than the Pro no matter what because graphics will always look better when you have more to work with.

Even 1080p gaming on Scorpio should be better.

I wait till something more official is announced this white paper is E3 2016. Hoping the CPU is better than what the PRO has, bottlenecks are real issue for the PRO right now.