MS Exec leaves because Xbone sucks

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by BattlefieldFan3 (361 posts) -

http://variety.com/2014/digital/news/blair-westlake-resigns-from-microsoft-1201059105/

"The former Universal television chairman joined Microsoft in 2004, to head media partnerships and oversaw the licensing of TV shows and movies for the company’s Xbox platforms. He was corporate VP of Microsoft’s Media and Entertainment Group."

---

"“It has become clear to me that the organization is moving in a direction that does not fit either my expertise or my skill sets,” Westlake said in a statement on Wednesday, just days after he attended the Consumer Electronics Show, in Las Vegas."

Polite way for saying Xbone sucks.

#2 Posted by MonsieurX (31586 posts) -

And when are you leaving GS?

#3 Edited by hrt_rulz01 (7001 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

Lmao.

#4 Posted by Gue1 (11267 posts) -

good, good. Jumping ship early is a very wise decision because the Xbone has no future. No one can save this sinking ship.

#5 Edited by Jankarcop (10708 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

good, good. Jumping ship early is a very wise decision because the Xbone has no future. No one can save this sinking ship.

#6 Posted by kingtito (5248 posts) -

@BattlefieldFan3: Were you dropped on your head when you were a baby? Seriously man, you really do have problems. I hope you get banned soon.

#7 Edited by lostrib (42227 posts) -

I wish you would leave because your threads suck

#8 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152313 posts) -

@lostrib said:

From what I've seen in SW....there is a lot of that going around.

#9 Edited by lostrib (42227 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:

@lostrib said:

From what I've seen in SW....there is a lot of that going around.

Sucking? yeah, because the alt trolls are allowed to run wild for far too long

#10 Posted by navyguy21 (13060 posts) -

Well, if he was licensing TV shows...........and the company is moving in a different direction................isnt that a GOOD thing?

Wouldnt that mean more of a focus on GAMES? Especially since Phil Harrison was promoted?

#11 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (16062 posts) -

titanic 2.5

#12 Edited by lundy86_4 (44210 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

This.

#13 Posted by Krelian-co (12747 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

#14 Edited by SUD123456 (4538 posts) -

@navyguy21 said:

Well, if he was licensing TV shows...........and the company is moving in a different direction................isnt that a GOOD thing?

Wouldnt that mean more of a focus on GAMES? Especially since Phil Harrison was promoted?

Winner, winner chicken dinner. TC is too stupid to realize this.

#15 Posted by timbers_WSU (6076 posts) -

@SUD123456 said:

@navyguy21 said:

Winner, winner chicken dinner. TC is too stupid to realize this.

Something tells me he is too stupid to realize most things.

#16 Edited by AppleFan1991 (3218 posts) -

"It has become clear to me that the organization is moving in a direction that does not fit either my expertise or my skill sets"

Nowhere does this mention the Xbox or the Xbox One sucking.