MS CEO assures commitment to Xbox.

  • 77 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by shawn30 (4367 posts) -

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-07-10-microsoft-boss-satya-nadella-commits-to-xbox

" I also want to share some additional thoughts on Xbox and its importance to Microsoft. As a large company, I think it's critical to define the core, but it's important to make smart choices on other businesses in which we can have fundamental impact and success. The single biggest digital life category, measured in both time and money spent, in a mobile-first world is gaming. We are fortunate to have Xbox in our family to go after this opportunity with unique and bold innovation. Microsoft will continue to vigorously innovate and delight gamers with Xbox. Xbox is one of the most-revered consumer brands, with a growing online community and service, and a raving fan base. We also benefit from many technologies flowing from our gaming efforts into our productivity efforts – core graphics and NUI in Windows, speech recognition in Skype, camera technology in Kinect for Windows, Azure cloud enhancements for GPU simulation and many more. Bottom line, we will continue to innovate and grow our fan base with Xbox while also creating additive business value for Microsoft."

Not shocking, but good to hear. Give Phil the time and power to build on the brand, and keep updating monthly like you're doing. With the games coming that we know of in the next 2 years and this fall they will be just fine long-term. Nice to see that Kinect support for those that enjoy it will continue and grow.

#2 Posted by Heil68 (44504 posts) -

Did he mention how they had to shit can their whole vision of xbone to compete with SONY and the juggernaut PS4? :D

#3 Posted by blackace (20743 posts) -

The system is still getting up to speed as to where it originally wanted to be when it launched. It's still not quite there yet. System was suppose to launch on Sept 2014, but instead launched way too early with lots of tools and functions not in place. Now M$ is slowly updating the system to where it's suppose to be. It should be amazing by this time next year.

#4 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (7789 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

Did he mention how they had to shit can their whole vision of xbone to compete with SONY and the juggernaut PS4? :D

No, he did not. :P

#5 Posted by scottpsfan14 (5237 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

Did he mention how they had to shit can their whole vision of xbone to compete with SONY and the juggernaut PS4? :D

#6 Posted by Alcapello (948 posts) -

@blackace said:

The system is still getting up to speed as to where it originally wanted to be when it launched. It's still not quite there yet. System was suppose to launch on Sept 2014, but instead launched way too early with lots of tools and functions not in place. Now M$ is slowly updating the system to where it's suppose to be. It should be amazing by this time next year.

Sound like a failure.

#7 Posted by freedomfreak (40568 posts) -

Yeah, I'll remain skeptical, considering the way they "supported" the 360.

#8 Edited by Heil68 (44504 posts) -

@speedfreak48t5p said:

@Heil68 said:

Did he mention how they had to shit can their whole vision of xbone to compete with SONY and the juggernaut PS4? :D

No, he did not. :P

bu bu bu all those features11!!!!

#9 Edited by gago-gago (9484 posts) -

Better vision than Sony's future right now. Sony's vision for the PS4's future is streaming, virtual reality, and wearable tech. Wearable tech are you serious Sony.

#10 Posted by shawn30 (4367 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

Did he mention how they had to shit can their whole vision of xbone to compete with SONY and the juggernaut PS4? :D

Nah, since the TV stuff is still there and being enhanced, Kinetic is still being supported even as you have the option to not use it at all, and the games are constantly flowing in. Outside of Family Sharing and using the system as a dev kit I can use all of the systems features from last years E3 available to me today on the One, only the strategy changed. Kinda how Sony's entire corporate strategy is changing to place themselves in a better position. It happens:)

#12 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151048 posts) -

@blackace said:

The system is still getting up to speed as to where it originally wanted to be when it launched. It's still not quite there yet. System was suppose to launch on Sept 2014, but instead launched way too early with lots of tools and functions not in place. Now M$ is slowly updating the system to where it's suppose to be. It should be amazing by this time next year.

LOL MS backpedaled quite a bit to the initial idea of what the console would originally be.....

#13 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (4880 posts) -

The single biggest digital life category, measured in both time and money spent, in a mobile-first world is gaming. We are fortunate to have Xbox in our family to go after this opportunity with unique and bold innovation.

Oh yeah.

Xbox is one of the most-revered consumer brands, with a growing online community and service, and a raving fan base.

Well, at least the last one is right.

#14 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14084 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

Yeah, I'll remain skeptical, considering the way they "supported" the 360.

#15 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (4880 posts) -

@blackace said:

System was suppose to launch on Sept 2014, but instead launched way too early with lots of tools and functions not in place.

This delusion again? The leaked design document from 2011 had them releasing the Bone in 2013, with estimates of the new Nintendo console launching in 2012 and for Sony in 2013.

It should be amazing by this time next year.

The new Xbox marketing slogan.

#16 Edited by blackace (20743 posts) -

@alcapello said:

@blackace said:

The system is still getting up to speed as to where it originally wanted to be when it launched. It's still not quite there yet. System was suppose to launch on Sept 2014, but instead launched way too early with lots of tools and functions not in place. Now M$ is slowly updating the system to where it's suppose to be. It should be amazing by this time next year.

Sound like a failure.

The PS4 was suppose to launch in April 2014 as well. That must sound like a failure too. lol!!

Both system launched before they were support to. Both systems need multiple patches within the first week of launch.

********************************************************************

@LJS9502_basic said:

@blackace said:

The system is still getting up to speed as to where it originally wanted to be when it launched. It's still not quite there yet. System was suppose to launch on Sept 2014, but instead launched way too early with lots of tools and functions not in place. Now M$ is slowly updating the system to where it's suppose to be. It should be amazing by this time next year.

LOL MS backpedaled quite a bit to the initial idea of what the console would originally be.....

Wasn't talking about their vision. Was talking about the hardware and software. lol!! Their main vision was for the system to be an All-In-One entertainment system and I don't think that has changed.

#17 Edited by Zethrickk382 (167 posts) -

Honestly after seeing their future for gaming. I don't really care if they stick around or not. Drop Xbox and go back to Pc.

If the brand hemorrhages enough cash this gen, I don't foresee another for Microsoft. Without dominating multiplatform games sales and less XBLG subs, selling the hardware for so much less so early, dropping kinetic support which will effect already in development titles for the peripheral.

Future looks bleaker by the day.

#18 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (4880 posts) -

@blackace said:

The PS4 was suppose to launch in April 2014 as well. That must sound like a failure too. lol!!

LMAO. Which leprechaun told you that? The one on your left shoulder, or your right?

#19 Posted by Animal-Mother (26948 posts) -

@blackace said:

@alcapello said:

@blackace said:

The system is still getting up to speed as to where it originally wanted to be when it launched. It's still not quite there yet. System was suppose to launch on Sept 2014, but instead launched way too early with lots of tools and functions not in place. Now M$ is slowly updating the system to where it's suppose to be. It should be amazing by this time next year.

Sound like a failure.

The PS4 was suppose to launch in April 2014 as well. That must sound like a failure too. lol!!

Both system launched before they were support to. Both systems need multiple patches within the first week of launch.

********************************************************************

The PS4 launch was fine, sony hasn't had to update the system once every other month to get the system up to speed....

#20 Posted by PCgameruk (1425 posts) -

M$ doesn't give a fuk about its customers or anything that won't make them enough Money.

#21 Posted by Alcapello (948 posts) -

@blackace said:

@alcapello said:

@blackace said:

The system is still getting up to speed as to where it originally wanted to be when it launched. It's still not quite there yet. System was suppose to launch on Sept 2014, but instead launched way too early with lots of tools and functions not in place. Now M$ is slowly updating the system to where it's suppose to be. It should be amazing by this time next year.

Sound like a failure.

The PS4 was suppose to launch in April 2014 as well. That must sound like a failure too. lol!!

Both system launched before they were support to. Both systems need multiple patches within the first week of launch.

Sony was trying to get the retirement plan in order especially after a spectacular finish for the PS3. They also knew microsoft would release prematurely which could be harmful not only to themself but the industry as wehll (nintendo etc). They took action, and in hind-site it has paid off so far. So I don't understand you point??

#22 Edited by shawn30 (4367 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

@blackace said:

@alcapello said:

@blackace said:

The system is still getting up to speed as to where it originally wanted to be when it launched. It's still not quite there yet. System was suppose to launch on Sept 2014, but instead launched way too early with lots of tools and functions not in place. Now M$ is slowly updating the system to where it's suppose to be. It should be amazing by this time next year.

Sound like a failure.

The PS4 was suppose to launch in April 2014 as well. That must sound like a failure too. lol!!

Both system launched before they were support to. Both systems need multiple patches within the first week of launch.

********************************************************************

The PS4 launch was fine, sony hasn't had to update the system once every other month to get the system up to speed....

That's true, but the PS4 was designed as a gaming first, features second console; very different than the One which was designed to do a number of different things simultaneously, and a host more features. MS definitely had/have to update monthly but they are doing a very good job right now with those updates.

#23 Edited by Shewgenja (9261 posts) -

NPD is gonna be EPIC!!! All this preliminary DC and the crazy price slashing even after the Kinectless XBone was supposed to breathe life into this machine?

Oh yeah, ladies and gents! Start your engines! Dis' gon' b gud!

#24 Posted by Chutebox (37218 posts) -

Sounds like bad news is going to be reported soon via NPD.

#25 Posted by Animal-Mother (26948 posts) -

@shawn30 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@blackace said:

@alcapello said:

@blackace said:

The system is still getting up to speed as to where it originally wanted to be when it launched. It's still not quite there yet. System was suppose to launch on Sept 2014, but instead launched way too early with lots of tools and functions not in place. Now M$ is slowly updating the system to where it's suppose to be. It should be amazing by this time next year.

Sound like a failure.

The PS4 was suppose to launch in April 2014 as well. That must sound like a failure too. lol!!

Both system launched before they were support to. Both systems need multiple patches within the first week of launch.

********************************************************************

The PS4 launch was fine, sony hasn't had to update the system once every other month to get the system up to speed....

That's true, but the PS4 was designed as a gaming first, features second console; very different than the One which was designed to do a number of different things simultaneously, and a host more features. MS definitely had/have to update monthly but they are doing a very good job right now with those updates.

It doesn't excuse the fact that MS launched a half finished console.

I agree that it is however coming along.

#26 Posted by Dire_Weasel (16000 posts) -

Xbox One never mentioned.

"mobile-first" world mentioned.

Sounds like Xbox games for windows phones is the future of the brand.

#27 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

Did he mention how they had to shit can their whole vision of xbone to compete with SONY and the juggernaut PS4? :D

#28 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

Did he mention how they had to shit can their whole vision of xbone to compete with SONY and the juggernaut PS4? :D

This.

I can't wait for the inevitable disappointing NPD figures for Xbone next week. The fact he's reassuring customers can only mean some new terrible Xbone news is on the way.

#29 Posted by Dire_Weasel (16000 posts) -

@blackace said:

The PS4 was suppose to launch in April 2014 as well.

Your particular brand of fanboy misinformation is extremely entertaining.

Do you just wake up every morning with new "facts" you can post on SW?

#30 Posted by DJ-Lafleur (34147 posts) -

Microsft had a pretty solid E3 conference this year, so I wouldn't really pass this off as total BS. But I guess we will see how the Xbone fares and how much support it gets as the generation continues.

#31 Posted by shawn30 (4367 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@blackace said:

@alcapello said:

@blackace said:

The system is still getting up to speed as to where it originally wanted to be when it launched. It's still not quite there yet. System was suppose to launch on Sept 2014, but instead launched way too early with lots of tools and functions not in place. Now M$ is slowly updating the system to where it's suppose to be. It should be amazing by this time next year.

Sound like a failure.

The PS4 was suppose to launch in April 2014 as well. That must sound like a failure too. lol!!

Both system launched before they were support to. Both systems need multiple patches within the first week of launch.

********************************************************************

The PS4 launch was fine, sony hasn't had to update the system once every other month to get the system up to speed....

That's true, but the PS4 was designed as a gaming first, features second console; very different than the One which was designed to do a number of different things simultaneously, and a host more features. MS definitely had/have to update monthly but they are doing a very good job right now with those updates.

It doesn't excuse the fact that MS launched a half finished console.

I agree that it is however coming along.

You know what? I can't argue the point that the One was half-finished at launch. I would only say right now the system is where it should have been at launch in terms of features, games, ect.

#32 Posted by StormyJoe (5378 posts) -

@blackace said:

The system is still getting up to speed as to where it originally wanted to be when it launched. It's still not quite there yet. System was suppose to launch on Sept 2014, but instead launched way too early with lots of tools and functions not in place. Now M$ is slowly updating the system to where it's suppose to be. It should be amazing by this time next year.

I love your avatar pic. Eva Marie is "sumthin' special!"

#33 Posted by StormyJoe (5378 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

Did he mention how they had to shit can their whole vision of xbone to compete with SONY and the juggernaut PS4? :D

Why is it that when welcome news comes out of Redmond, someone has to start beating their chest any yelling "PS4!"?

#34 Edited by shawn30 (4367 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@Heil68 said:

Did he mention how they had to shit can their whole vision of xbone to compete with SONY and the juggernaut PS4? :D

This.

I can't wait for the inevitable disappointing NPD figures for Xbone next week. The fact he's reassuring customers can only mean some new terrible Xbone news is on the way.

Lol, really? Reaching price parity doesnt mean the entire landscape changes in one month. I expect a much better sales sheet than May, but it is very likely they lost again to Sony. But reaching price parity going forward will mean more sales for the One. Especially as the games people are waiting for are released. One month won't change the world. A year from now at price parity, that will say alot. But this is system wars, so back to the fanboying!!

:)

#35 Posted by edwardecl (2239 posts) -

Well he was previous head of Microsoft's online services if I remember correctly, so the Azure thing was his thing so if it doesn't pan out he has failed.

#36 Edited by blackace (20743 posts) -

@alcapello said:

@blackace said:

@alcapello said:

@blackace said:

The system is still getting up to speed as to where it originally wanted to be when it launched. It's still not quite there yet. System was suppose to launch on Sept 2014, but instead launched way too early with lots of tools and functions not in place. Now M$ is slowly updating the system to where it's suppose to be. It should be amazing by this time next year.

Sound like a failure.

The PS4 was suppose to launch in April 2014 as well. That must sound like a failure too. lol!!

Both system launched before they were support to. Both systems need multiple patches within the first week of launch.

Sony was trying to get the retirement plan in order especially after a spectacular finish for the PS3. They also knew microsoft would release prematurely which could be harmful not only to themself but the industry as wehll (nintendo etc). They took action, and in hind-site it has paid off so far. So I don't understand you point??

The PS4 has a pretty poor launch, especially with the BLOD, Corrupted Save Files, Disks getting stuck in the PS4 and the other 1/2 dozen issues it endured for the first 2-3 months after launch. Sure the system sold great with all the hype it had built up before launch, but it wasn't smooth sailing and Sony patched twice in the first week. I know because I had to download them. They've patched several times since then. My point is the system wasn't ready at launch, which is pretty obvious. You're saying the XB1 sounds like a failure, then so must the PS4. Of course you don't see my point, because your fanboyism is blinding you. lol!!

#37 Edited by Chutebox (37218 posts) -

@shawn30 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Heil68 said:

Did he mention how they had to shit can their whole vision of xbone to compete with SONY and the juggernaut PS4? :D

This.

I can't wait for the inevitable disappointing NPD figures for Xbone next week. The fact he's reassuring customers can only mean some new terrible Xbone news is on the way.

Lol, really? Reaching price parity doesnt mean the entire landscape changes in one month. I expect a much better sales sheet than May, but it is very likely they lost again to Sony. But reaching price parity going forward will mean more sales for the One. Especially as the games people are waiting for are released. One month won't change the world. A year from now at price parity, that will say alot. But this is system wars, so back to the fanboying!!

:)

Point is when a console lowers its price, they see a sales boost. The boost never holds. So if X1 can't beat PS4 in that month in its biggest territory, it spells big trouble.

#38 Posted by Chutebox (37218 posts) -

@blackace said:

@alcapello said:

@blackace said:

@alcapello said:

@blackace said:

The system is still getting up to speed as to where it originally wanted to be when it launched. It's still not quite there yet. System was suppose to launch on Sept 2014, but instead launched way too early with lots of tools and functions not in place. Now M$ is slowly updating the system to where it's suppose to be. It should be amazing by this time next year.

Sound like a failure.

The PS4 was suppose to launch in April 2014 as well. That must sound like a failure too. lol!!

Both system launched before they were support to. Both systems need multiple patches within the first week of launch.

Sony was trying to get the retirement plan in order especially after a spectacular finish for the PS3. They also knew microsoft would release prematurely which could be harmful not only to themself but the industry as wehll (nintendo etc). They took action, and in hind-site it has paid off so far. So I don't understand you point??

The PS4 has a pretty poor launched, especially with the BLOD, Corrupted Save Files, Disks getting stuck in the PS4 and the other 1/2 dozen issues it endured for the first 2-3 months after launch. Sure the system sold great with all the hype it had built up before launch, but it wasn't smooth sailing and Sony patched twice in the first week. I know because I had to download them. They've patched several times since then. My point is the system wasn't ready at launch, which is pretty obvious. You're saying the XB1 sounds like a failure, then so must the PS4. Of course you don't see my point, because your fanboyism is blinding you. lol!!

That really wasn't Sony's or the system's fault...

All the other shit you're talking about I've never heard of. So I'm guessing they were very minor.

#39 Posted by blackace (20743 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

@shawn30 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Heil68 said:

Did he mention how they had to shit can their whole vision of xbone to compete with SONY and the juggernaut PS4? :D

This.

I can't wait for the inevitable disappointing NPD figures for Xbone next week. The fact he's reassuring customers can only mean some new terrible Xbone news is on the way.

Lol, really? Reaching price parity doesnt mean the entire landscape changes in one month. I expect a much better sales sheet than May, but it is very likely they lost again to Sony. But reaching price parity going forward will mean more sales for the One. Especially as the games people are waiting for are released. One month won't change the world. A year from now at price parity, that will say alot. But this is system wars, so back to the fanboying!!

:)

Point is when a console lowers its price, they see a sales boost. The boost never holds. So if X1 can't beat PS4 in that month in its biggest territory, it spells big trouble.

I don't know about that. The PS3 had several price cuts within it's first year as well and still was getting smoked by the XBox 360 in every territory. It was even being outsold in Japan at the time. We all know that games is what moves game consoles. I'm sure the price cut game the XB1 a nice boost though, but there are still millions of gamers that are very happy with their XBox 360 right now. Most probably won't jump ship until Halo 5 & Gears are ready to be released. Same thing that happened with MGS IV on the PS3.

#40 Posted by StormyJoe (5378 posts) -

@blackace said:

@Chutebox said:

@shawn30 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Heil68 said:

Did he mention how they had to shit can their whole vision of xbone to compete with SONY and the juggernaut PS4? :D

This.

I can't wait for the inevitable disappointing NPD figures for Xbone next week. The fact he's reassuring customers can only mean some new terrible Xbone news is on the way.

Lol, really? Reaching price parity doesnt mean the entire landscape changes in one month. I expect a much better sales sheet than May, but it is very likely they lost again to Sony. But reaching price parity going forward will mean more sales for the One. Especially as the games people are waiting for are released. One month won't change the world. A year from now at price parity, that will say alot. But this is system wars, so back to the fanboying!!

:)

Point is when a console lowers its price, they see a sales boost. The boost never holds. So if X1 can't beat PS4 in that month in its biggest territory, it spells big trouble.

I don't know about that. The PS3 had several price cuts within it's first year as well and still was getting smoked by the XBox 360 in every territory. It was even being outsold in Japan at the time. We all know that games is what moves game consoles. I'm sure the price cut game the XB1 a nice boost though, but there are still millions of gamers that are very happy with their XBox 360 right now. Most probably won't jump ship until Halo 5 & Gears are ready to be released. Same thing that happened with MGS IV on the PS3.

The PS4 didn't start to gain momentum on the 360 until the Slim came out.

#41 Posted by Krelian-co (10932 posts) -

lems sure love to eat PR statements.

#42 Edited by R3FURBISHED (10559 posts) -

Ryan McCaffrey from IGN's response

I interpret this as Nadella saying, "I am not afraid to let Phil Spencer spend a ton of money to incubate new studios, greenlight new first-party games, and secure exclusives."

#43 Posted by Shewgenja (9261 posts) -

@R3FURBISHED said:

Ryan McCaffrey from IGN's response

I interpret this as Nadella saying, "I am not afraid to let Phil Spencer spend a ton of money to incubate new studios, greenlight new first-party games, and secure exclusives."

Or a clear sign that publishing relations with developers are hitting the shitter.

#44 Edited by Chutebox (37218 posts) -

@blackace said:

@Chutebox said:

@shawn30 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Heil68 said:

Did he mention how they had to shit can their whole vision of xbone to compete with SONY and the juggernaut PS4? :D

This.

I can't wait for the inevitable disappointing NPD figures for Xbone next week. The fact he's reassuring customers can only mean some new terrible Xbone news is on the way.

Lol, really? Reaching price parity doesnt mean the entire landscape changes in one month. I expect a much better sales sheet than May, but it is very likely they lost again to Sony. But reaching price parity going forward will mean more sales for the One. Especially as the games people are waiting for are released. One month won't change the world. A year from now at price parity, that will say alot. But this is system wars, so back to the fanboying!!

:)

Point is when a console lowers its price, they see a sales boost. The boost never holds. So if X1 can't beat PS4 in that month in its biggest territory, it spells big trouble.

I don't know about that. The PS3 had several price cuts within it's first year as well and still was getting smoked by the XBox 360 in every territory. It was even being outsold in Japan at the time. We all know that games is what moves game consoles. I'm sure the price cut game the XB1 a nice boost though, but there are still millions of gamers that are very happy with their XBox 360 right now. Most probably won't jump ship until Halo 5 & Gears are ready to be released. Same thing that happened with MGS IV on the PS3.

True, but PS3 always had more support than 360 outside of US, unless I'm mistaken.

#45 Posted by blackace (20743 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@blackace said:

@Chutebox said:

Point is when a console lowers its price, they see a sales boost. The boost never holds. So if X1 can't beat PS4 in that month in its biggest territory, it spells big trouble.

I don't know about that. The PS3 had several price cuts within it's first year as well and still was getting smoked by the XBox 360 in every territory. It was even being outsold in Japan at the time. We all know that games is what moves game consoles. I'm sure the price cut game the XB1 a nice boost though, but there are still millions of gamers that are very happy with their XBox 360 right now. Most probably won't jump ship until Halo 5 & Gears are ready to be released. Same thing that happened with MGS IV on the PS3.

The PS4 didn't start to gain momentum on the 360 until the Slim came out.

Correct. That's was after MGS IV was released though. When MGS IV was released June 12, 2008 the PS3 sales did get a nice boost in sales. The PS3 Slim wasn't released until Sept 2009.

#46 Posted by lostrib (36959 posts) -

I'm still waiting for all that renewed PC gaming support they've been promising

#47 Posted by Animal-Mother (26948 posts) -

@shawn30 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

The PS4 launch was fine, sony hasn't had to update the system once every other month to get the system up to speed....

That's true, but the PS4 was designed as a gaming first, features second console; very different than the One which was designed to do a number of different things simultaneously, and a host more features. MS definitely had/have to update monthly but they are doing a very good job right now with those updates.

It doesn't excuse the fact that MS launched a half finished console.

I agree that it is however coming along.

You know what? I can't argue the point that the One was half-finished at launch. I would only say right now the system is where it should have been at launch in terms of features, games, ect.

Yeah, It'll get even better. I mean we're only 8 months in so. We're in for a long haul

#48 Posted by Animal-Mother (26948 posts) -

@lostrib said:

I'm still waiting for all that renewed PC gaming support they've been promising

I think you'll probably die before that happens

#49 Posted by PapaTrop (1183 posts) -

I'm excited to see the new Microsoft now that Steve Ballmer isn't CEO, and Don Mattrick isn't running the Xbox division.

They had a pretty awesome e3 showing this year, and last as far as games go which is a nice change of pace. They just need to advertise as heavily as Sony does.

#50 Posted by speedfog (3199 posts) -

So much cows here not even being positive for once. Sad people.

Atleast MS listens to their fanbase.