MS: 1.2 mill X1's SOLD-IN jan-mar. 5.1 mill total(sold in)

• 61 results
#51 Edited by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

@R3FURBISHED said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

Oh you didn't realize you grouping the 360 with the Xbox One. Xbox family* numbers is the spin you use when your competition is whipping you...

0.o

I didn't realize what I clearly stated twice? The Xbox sold 2 million units in three months, that is very impressive.

EDIT: Clearly stated three times.

Not so hard to believe. This topic was about Xbox One sales. Xbox 360 sales were irrelevant to the topic so why are you including them?

#52 Posted by clr84651 (5515 posts) -

@KBFloYd said:

@Nike_Air said:

I'm with Tiger eventhough he is incredibly immature about it. Mods can lock Char's thread.

I don't know how I'm a FAKEBOY though , I'm a true blue Playstation Fan through and through. Nobody in their right mind would challenge that !

i challenge it.

Well since most people are left brained you could get challenged. ;)

#53 Posted by XboxDone74 (2047 posts) -

Sold or shipped?

#54 Edited by R3FURBISHED (10654 posts) -

@StrongBlackVine said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

Oh you didn't realize you grouping the 360 with the Xbox One. Xbox family* numbers is the spin you use when your competition is whipping you...

0.o

I didn't realize what I clearly stated twice? The Xbox sold 2 million units in three months, that is very impressive.

EDIT: Clearly stated three times.

Not so hard to believe. This topic was about Xbox One sales. Xbox 360 sales were irrelevant to the topic so why are you including them?

Incorrect. This thread is about the contents of the Microsoft FY14 Q3 Earnings Press Release. Which contains, among other information, the total number of home video game consoles sold -- which is listed at 2 million Xbox's.

Devices and Consumer revenue grew 12% to $8.30 billion.

• Windows OEM revenue grew 4%, driven by strong 19% growth in Windows OEM Pro revenue.
  • Office 365 Home now has 4.4 million subscribers, adding nearly 1 million subscribers in just three months.
  • Microsoft sold in 2.0 million Xbox console units, including 1.2 million Xbox One consoles.
  • Surface revenue grew over 50% to approximately $500 million.
  • Bing U.S. search share grew to 18.6% and search advertising revenue grew 38%.
#56 Posted by tacoma1972 (184 posts) -

Wow. I'm new to these threads but that was some of the worst self ownage I've seen. This lemming can't stand that Sony is curb stomping that pos xbox one. I hope at E3 sony announces they are gong to pack in The Last of Us remastered. That is way more of a system seller tan titanfail. That being said it will be nice when the 1080p 60fps version shows up on PS4.

Hahahahahah

#57 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (5519 posts) -

4.2 million sold to consumers, just like I predicted. Blackace in ruins.

Ad revenues up, thanks XBL!

#58 Posted by SolidTy (44450 posts) -

Response threads (essentially duplicate threads) aren't allowed in SW.

#59 Posted by delta3074 (18499 posts) -

@jsmoke03 said:

microsoft sells 3 million xbox1 to conusmers in january 2014

that is from microsoft's yusef mendhi....or are you going to discredit him too?

and this is their shipped numbers in january 2014 3.9 "ïnto retail channel"

please look at how you owned yourself. dont give me reading comprehension lessons because you need to learn how to research

You are all completely dense and missing his point, the point is that most people on here are adding Sell through numbers (3 million) to shipped numbers (1.2 million).

You should be adding shipped numbers to shipped numbers (3.9 mil +1.2 mil) and calling them shipped.

Nobody on this board should be saying anything about sold through numbers because apart from the 3 million we have no idea how many have been sold through.

The only people getting owned are the people who are ASSUMING how many XB1's are in customers hands.

#60 Edited by withe1982 (450 posts) -

Not sure how this thread has continued so long. The simple fact is that NO ONE knows how many Xbox Ones have been sole to customers.

The information we have that is 100% confirmed is as follows:

• Xbox One Shipped 3.9m units until December 2013
  • XBox One sold 3m of these units to customers
  • They shipped a further 1.2m between Jan-March 2014

So the very most they could have sold to customers is 5.1m. The 4.2m is just speculation. What we have guessed due to many stores having stock and the price cuts is that it is not going to be 5.1m sold. The number will be less than that. We don't know what that is though.

My main problem is that why would MS or Lems brag about shipped to retailers numbers? It looks a bit desperate TBH.

#61 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (7863 posts) -

So what I gather from this, is that 12 million Xbox Ones will be sold in China the first week. Got it.

#62 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1376 posts) -

Dat thread backfire

#63 Posted by withe1982 (450 posts) -

Stolen from NeoGAF but if these numbers are correct it puts PS4 around 3m ahead:

If the rate of sale to shipped in 2013 stayed the same through 2014. Xbox one would be around 3.9 million sold through.

xbox sold 3million out of 3.9 in 2013. around 77% sold

xbox one is at 5.1 million shipped as of march. 77% of 5.1 is 3.927million.

Although the 77% could have increased or decreased so again it is just educated guess work.